salutations to KSK

*OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI,*

*LATE KRISHNAMURTHY,ON HIS MAHANIRVAN*

*DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE*

*AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK*

*AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!!*

*-sunil gondhalekar*

Guest guest

We seek blessings from God the Almighty and Shri Krishnamurthy himself and remember him forever for this amazing scientific based Astrological approach..RegardsRameshsunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Friday, 28 March, 2008 5:25:43 PM salutations to KSK

OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI,

LATE KRISHNAMURTHY, ON HIS MAHANIRVAN

DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK

AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!!

-sunil gondhalekar

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

I join you witth due respects to Gurujisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote: OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI, LATE KRISHNAMURTHY,ON HIS MAHANIRVAN DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!! -sunil gondhalekar raichur anant mumbai

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

i join u also with my due respect towards him--- On Sat, 29/3/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: salutations to KSK Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 12:10 PM

I join you witth due respects to Gurujisunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI, LATE KRISHNAMURTHY, ON HIS MAHANIRVAN DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!! -sunil gondhalekar raichur anant mumbai Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

KP System is the primary topic of this forum. I would like to utilize this great day for paying my tribute to Shri KSK and also sharing my thoughts with the forum members.

Astrology is a vast subject with so many books and systems. I myself have studied few of these systems including Parashari, Jaimini, Western, Lal Kitab and Krishnamurthi Paddhati. With the Internet, it has become easier to keep in touch with the latest research in this field. Shri Sheshadri Iyer, and Gopal Krishna Meena etc. are some names that we see quoted in various magazines and books as genuine researchers. We also see astrologers like BV Raman are regarded as people who revitalized astrology during the dooming period. There are others like Pt. Roop Chand Joshi, creator of Lal Kitab, who also contributed astrology with his fresh thoughts and unique approach. There are few more names that we can add to this list of astrology contributors, though it is not the purpose of this post.

Among all these learned and unique souls, I think that Shri KS Krishamurti held one very special position. There are various reasons to say that. First of all, he is probably the only astrologer who thought fresh and innovative. Unlike Shri Sheshadri Iyer and lots of other astrologers, who tried to find answers of their questions in existing texts, KSK never feared to experiment and adopt something altogether new and different. He also never feared to use harsh language for the methods that don't work. One another important feature of Shri KSK's teaching is that he taught understanding the mind of 21st century. 21st century mind wanted a method which is well defined in nature and produce results continuously without any ambiguity of application.

I normally fear calling astrology a science because I think that astrology is much beyond the science and cannot be explained using present tools and methods of science. Though I have no fear to say that KP System has tried to bridge the gap between science and astrology. Being a software professional, I personally believe that there will be a time when we will be able to create a software programs which will be able to predict accurately certain aspects of human life. I am able to say this just because we have a system called KP System. I can not think of any other system which can take computerization of predictive astrology to that level.

Another important feature of KSK is that he never claimed that god came in his dream and told the secret of astrology or he has some divine power that helped him. He always emphasized that the practical research is required and that is the only way to improve astrology. He himself shown that approach and also cleared the path for future researches.

The researches like usage of placidus house division system with nirayan zodiac, 249 divisions of zodiac, sub lord, planet gives result of it's nakshatra, KP Horary are amazing contributions by a single person in one single life. Not only he figured these out, he also told use how to use all these collectively in a form of a system. It is not that I am being emotional due to Mahanirvana divas. In fact, these are the thoughts that come in my mind whenever I study astrology. In whatever small I learnt in astrology, based on that I can say that the KP System is the biggest advancement in astrology during a long period.

My tribute to Krishnamurti ji. You have shown light of god to us.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

I join you witth due respects to Guruji sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI,

LATE KRISHNAMURTHY,ON HIS MAHANIRVAN

DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK

AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!!

-sunil gondhalekar

raichur anant mumbai

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Dear Pandeyji! Your message has been well received and concur with your views totally. Let the spirit of research be carried further as far as we can. In this context, I feel that we have to rededicate ourselves to the cause of KP. There are challenges facing us in modern times. New modes of birth like Test tube babies,Civil Marriages, Travel into the Outer Space, education in newer fields etc. have to be taken up for investigation, like our Guruji did for twin births. Also the weather forcasting has progressed so much in spite of uncertainities. So we should focus in these areas also. Newer diseases, epidemics like bird flu etc. These are my views which honoured members may consider. Thanking you all, Jammalamadugu Rangan Punit Pandey

<punitp wrote: Dear Friends, KP System is the primary topic of this forum. I would like to utilize this great day for paying my tribute to Shri KSK and also sharing my thoughts with the forum members. Astrology is a vast subject with so many books and systems. I myself have studied few of these systems including Parashari, Jaimini, Western, Lal Kitab and Krishnamurthi Paddhati. With the Internet, it has become easier to keep in touch with the latest

research in this field. Shri Sheshadri Iyer, and Gopal Krishna Meena etc. are some names that we see quoted in various magazines and books as genuine researchers. We also see astrologers like BV Raman are regarded as people who revitalized astrology during the dooming period. There are others like Pt. Roop Chand Joshi, creator of Lal Kitab, who also contributed astrology with his fresh thoughts and unique approach. There are few more names that we can add to this list of astrology contributors, though it is not the purpose of this post. Among all these learned and unique souls, I think that Shri KS Krishamurti held one very special position. There are various reasons to say that. First of all, he is probably the only astrologer who thought fresh and innovative. Unlike Shri Sheshadri Iyer and lots of other astrologers, who tried to find answers of their questions in existing texts, KSK never

feared to experiment and adopt something altogether new and different. He also never feared to use harsh language for the methods that don't work. One another important feature of Shri KSK's teaching is that he taught understanding the mind of 21st century. 21st century mind wanted a method which is well defined in nature and produce results continuously without any ambiguity of application. I normally fear calling astrology a science because I think that astrology is much beyond the science and cannot be explained using present tools and methods of science. Though I have no fear to say that KP System has tried to bridge the gap between science and astrology. Being a software professional, I personally believe that there will be a time when we will be able to create a software programs which will be able to predict accurately certain aspects of human life. I am able to say this just because we have a system

called KP System. I can not think of any other system which can take computerization of predictive astrology to that level. Another important feature of KSK is that he never claimed that god came in his dream and told the secret of astrology or he has some divine power that helped him. He always emphasized that the practical research is required and that is the only way to improve astrology. He himself shown that approach and also cleared the path for future researches. The researches like usage of placidus house division system with nirayan zodiac, 249 divisions of zodiac, sub lord, planet gives result of it's nakshatra, KP Horary are amazing contributions by a single person in one single life. Not only he figured these out, he also told use how to use all these collectively in a form of a system. It is not that I am being emotional due to

Mahanirvana divas. In fact, these are the thoughts that come in my mind whenever I study astrology. In whatever small I learnt in astrology, based on that I can say that the KP System is the biggest advancement in astrology during a long period. My tribute to Krishnamurti ji. You have shown light of god to us. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: I join you witth due respects to Guruji sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > wrote: OUR SALUTATIONS TO RESPECTED GURUJI, LATE KRISHNAMURTHY,ON HIS MAHANIRVAN DAY(29th MARCH 1972).MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AND INSPIRE KP FRATERNITY TO CARRY ON HIS WORK AND TAKE KP TO NEW HEIGHTS!!! -sunil gondhalekar raichur anant mumbai Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Mr PandeyI totally agree with you. Shri KSK was a colossus in the field of astrology. Such a large and prolific contribution from one person is very rare. He was truly a genius.Sandeep Patel

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.