IndiaDivine.org

Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Amit,

The Native will surely win in the Municipal Elections...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Amit <amitpuri20 Sent: Saturday, 29 March, 2008 9:58:34 AM Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

Namskar members

I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..

Native him self has given Horary No.5

Please predict will he going to win or not ..

Regard

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Namskar Rao ji

thanks for answer i will let you know the result..

regard

Amit puri

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Amit,

> The Native will surely win in the Municipal Elections...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> Amit <amitpuri20

>

> Saturday, 29 March, 2008 9:58:34 AM

> Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

>

>

> Namskar members

> I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local

municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e

30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..

>

> Native him self has given Horary No.5

> Please predict will he going to win or not ..

>

>

> Regard

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups

>

Guest guest

i think he will loose. regards hs nagiAmit <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar Rao jithanks for answer i will let you know the result..regardAmit puri , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Amit,> The Native will surely win in the Municipal Elections...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > ----- Original

Message ----> Amit <amitpuri20> > Saturday, 29 March, 2008 9:58:34 AM> Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply> > > Namskar members> I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a localmunicipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..> > Native him self has given Horary No.5 > Please predict will he going to win or not ..> > > Regard> > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go tohttp://in.promos./groups>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Namskar Nagi ji

can you send me the astro logic behind your prediction ..

regard

, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

>

> i think he will loose.

> regards

> hs nagi

>

> Amit <amitpuri20 wrote:

> Namskar Rao ji

>

> thanks for answer i will let you know the result..

>

> regard

>

> Amit puri

>

> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Amit,

> > The Native will surely win in the Municipal Elections...

> > With best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> > Amit <amitpuri20@>

> >

> > Saturday, 29 March, 2008 9:58:34 AM

> > Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

> >

> >

> > Namskar members

> > I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local

> municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e

> 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..

> >

> > Native him self has given Horary No.5

> > Please predict will he going to win or not ..

> >

> >

> > Regard

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

> http://in.promos./groups

> >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Dear Amit

With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different combinations.He did not himself ask the group

& This is not a natal chart.

Regards

A K SEHGAL--- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit <amitpuri20 Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

Namskar members

I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..

Regard

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Dear Sehgal ji,

Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this forum, still as per KP it should give the same results everytime. It should not give different results the way we are seeing here.

Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the time and place of your judgement so that further research can be done in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:

Dear Amit

With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different combinations.He did not himself ask the group

Regards

A K SEHGAL --- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit <amitpuri20

Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

Namskar members

Regard

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

I have only given a suggestion as to how one is to proceed to analyse...however for your info,my Place of judgement is DADAR-MUMBAI...

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, 30 March, 2008 1:58:51 PMRe: Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

Dear Sehgal ji,

Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this forum, still as per KP it should give the same results everytime. It should not give different results the way we are seeing here.

Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the time and place of your judgement so that further research can be done in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Amit

With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different combinations. He did not himself ask the group

Regards

A K SEHGAL --- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comSaturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

Namskar members

Regard

Guest guest

dear pandeyji,

as per my opinion mr.sehagal is correct.

this is a horary and sublord will be definately different for each

and every place except for query related to 1-4-7-10 houses.

the query is asked to mr.amit, so he must answer the query or he

shud take help from any member but not from forum.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 3/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Sehgal ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Amit

Regards

Amit <amitpuri20

Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

Namskar members

Regard

Guest guest

Dear Puneetji & friends , Out of accademic interest, I took the study of this Horary . I did a KP analysis based on the no given. The place of judgement was Trivandrum, Kerala. Yesterday, I wrote a private mail to Amit, intimating that the querist won't win. I am attaching herewith the worksheet for easy reference Best Pranav Analysis Query is genuine Mars, the Ascendant cuspalsublord ,is in the star of Rahu placed in the 11H of success. So the query is Not frivolous The Principle VI or XI cuspal sublord becoming a strong significator of II, VI or XI , the querist wins Application of the rule, in this case ----The 11th cuspal sublord is Saturn , the L11 itself , but it cannot be deemed as a full significator of 11H since Sun is in its star. ---Saturn is in the

star of Ke in 5H (unfavourable) ---The 6th cuspal sublord is Rahu placed in the star of Mars , ruler of Asc , 8 stationed in 3H .It may be noted that 6th cuspal sublord is not getting connected to 2,6 or 11 , the key Houses that ensures success. Conclusion As such, I think he won't come out successful. I may be completely wrong but this is what I feel. Best Pranav ENCL--Attachment WorkSheet Punit Pandey

<punitp wrote: Dear Sehgal ji, Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this forum, still as per KP it should give the same results everytime. It should not give different results the way we are seeing here. Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the time and place of your judgement so that further research can be done in this matter. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Amit With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different combinations.He did not himself ask the group & This is not a natal chart. Regards A K SEHGAL --- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM Namskar members I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day .. Native him self has given Horary No.5 Please predict will he going to win or not .. Regard Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

hi, i did it for number 5 at Ludhiana at 6,11 am. 6th cusp sub lord and 12th sl is saturn . saturn is in star of ketu in 5. ketu is sun . sun in 12. so opponent will win. regards hs nagiPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear Sehgal ji, Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this forum, still as per KP it should give the same results everytime. It should not give different results the way we are seeing here.

Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the time and place of your judgement so that further research can be done in this matter. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Amit With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different combinations.He did

not himself ask the group & This is not a natal chart. Regards A K SEHGAL --- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM Namskar members I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election .. polling is going to be held on

coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day .. Native him self has given Horary No.5 Please predict will he going to win or not .. Regard Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

Not only the place of judgement will be different but also the time of judgement. I believe how many astrologers judge the same query should not matter and the querent should get the single and the correct result. We must note that in KP horary the 'judging astrologer' as well as 'the astrologer to who the question has been asked' are not the variables. The variables are the time and place of judgement. It is the reasoning behind my saying but of course it has to be tested and validated to conclude anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear pandeyji,

as per my opinion mr.sehagal is correct.

this is a horary and sublord will be definately different for each

and every place except for query related to 1-4-7-10 houses.

the query is asked to mr.amit, so he must answer the query or he

shud take help from any member but not from forum.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 3/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Sehgal ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Amit

Regards

Amit <amitpuri20

Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

Namskar members

Regard

Guest guest

Dear Amitji, since the contestant has given no. 5 he will outright win this election because 5 number has Mars-Ketu-Mars connection with it. According to research in Gulbarga systm if sublord of the number is Mars, say that the person will win the contest, win the match, win the election. Mars has a victory property inbuilt with it. Let us watch the result...... Ashwin RawalAmit <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar members I am

posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day .. Native him self has given Horary No.5 Please predict will he going to win or not .. Regard

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Generally any Chara Lagna chart, has high chances of

failure, because 11th house is a Badhaka. Further if Sat plays a part

it is even worse.Here horary no 5 is Aries in ketu star

11th house is Aquaries ,lord Sat.which is retro upto May08.Date shud

read Mar.30, not Apr.08 a correction.

From Muhurta point of view, not recommended.

Regards,

Satish

-- In , " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Not only the place of judgement will be different but also the time of

> judgement. I believe how many astrologers judge the same query

should not

> matter and the querent should get the single and the correct result.

We must

> note that in KP horary the 'judging astrologer' as well as 'the

astrologer

> to who the question has been asked' are not the variables. The

variables are

> the time and place of judgement. It is the reasoning behind my

saying but

> of course it has to be tested and validated to conclude anything.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

> wrote:

>

> > dear pandeyji,

> > as per my opinion mr.sehagal is correct.

> > this is a horary and sublord will be definately different for each

> > and every place except for query related to 1-4-7-10 houses.

> > the query is asked to mr.amit, so he must answer the query or he

> > shud take help from any member but not from forum.

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> >

> >

> > On 3/30/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sehgal ji,

> > >

> > > Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this

> > > forum, still as per KP it should give the same results

everytime. It should

> > > not give different results the way we are seeing here.

> > >

> > > Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the

time and

> > > place of your judgement so that further research can be done in

this matter.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Amit

> > > >

> > > > With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a

> > > > quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result

will be

> > > > revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people

casting a

> > > > horary chart at different time will come up with different

> > > > combinations.He did not himself ask the group

> > > >

> > > > & This is not a natal chart.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > A K SEHGAL

> > > > --- On *Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Amit <amitpuri20

> > > >

> > > > Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namskar members

> > > >

> > > > I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a

local

> > > > municipal election .. polling is going to be held on coming

Sunday i.e30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day ..

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Native him self has given Horary No.5

> > > >

> > > > Please predict will he going to win or not ..

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regard

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them

online.<http://in.rd./tagline_webmessenger_3/*http://in.messenger.\

..com/webmessengerpromo.php>