IndiaDivine.org

precision about horary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear member I'm learning KP and I have some question ..when somebody gva a number between 1 and 249 I have understand that this number give a sub and so AS must be in this sub but I don't know which place I must take ???for example if I want to try answer about different querry on list for learning in most cases members are in India and I'm in France so must I take the place where I am or the place where is the consultant ???if I take France and if another member take for example his place in Germany and another in India we can't have exactly the same chart ????and for the day can I take the day from message in list ???thank you very much Regards françoise

Guest guest

II Om Gurubhyo Namah IIOm SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Francoise,

May i suggest a few lines?

In horary please take place of judgement , Time of Judgement and date of judgement always where you are at the moment of Judgement.You are astologer.You will judge the chart.So You are the one who is chosen as astrologer by destny.You are to reveal the future.You represent ganesh The lord reading the future.

Forget from where the question comes.What is important Is You must have real desire to answerand once you start working casting and analysis should reach conclusion.Second question should be reflected in Horary chart cast by you, Why Becuase You were not addressed by querent to answer him.

Wth best wishes

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

françoise

Saturday, March 29, 2008 3:07 PM

precision about horary

Dear member I'm learning KP and I have some question ..when somebody gva a number between 1 and 249 I have understand that this number give a sub and so AS must be in this sub but I don't know which place I must take ???for example if I want to try answer about different querry on list for learning in most cases members are in India and I'm in France so must I take the place where I am or the place where is the consultant ???if I take France and if another member take for example his place in Germany and another in India we can't have exactly the same chart ????and for the day can I take the day from message in list ???thank you very much Regards françoise

Guest guest

Dear Francois,

In horary astrology,one has to take the place where one is sitting for judging the horoscope...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

françoise <francoise.mechri Sent: Saturday, 29 March, 2008 3:07:07 PM precision about horary

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

SIR ,PLACE OF JUDGEMENT IS CORRECT .ALL WILL GET SAME RESULT françoise <francoise.mechri wrote: Dear member I'm learning KP and I have some question ..when somebody gva a number between 1 and 249 I have understand that this number give a sub and so AS must be in this sub but I don't know which place I must take ???for example if I want to try answer about different querry on list for learning in most

cases members are in India and I'm in France so must I take the place where I am or the place where is the consultant ???if I take France and if another member take for example his place in Germany and another in India we can't have exactly the same chart ????and for the day can I take the day from message in list ???thank you very much Regards françoise

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.