IndiaDivine.org

Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply[ madhu ji]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

madhu ji nice to see ur mail after so many days hope everything is well takecare godbless and please write onn raj kpranav siva <pranavsiva wrote: Dear Puneetji & friends , Out of accademic interest, I took the study of this Horary . I did a KP analysis based on the no given. The

place of judgement was Trivandrum, Kerala. Yesterday, I wrote a private mail to Amit, intimating that the querist won't win. I am attaching herewith the worksheet for easy reference Best Pranav Analysis Query is genuine Mars, the Ascendant cuspalsublord ,is in the star of Rahu placed in the 11H of success. So the query is Not frivolous The

Principle VI or XI cuspal sublord becoming a strong significator of II, VI or XI , the querist wins Application of the rule, in this case ----The 11th cuspal sublord is Saturn , the L11 itself , but it cannot be deemed as a full significator of 11H since Sun is in its star. ---Saturn is in the star of Ke in 5H (unfavourable) ---The 6th cuspal sublord is Rahu placed in the star of Mars , ruler of Asc , 8 stationed in 3H .It may be noted that 6th cuspal sublord is not getting connected to 2,6 or 11 , the key Houses that ensures success. Conclusion As such, I think he won't come out successful. I may be completely wrong but this is what I feel. Best Pranav ENCL--Attachment WorkSheet Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Sehgal ji, Though we have not tried group horary many times in the past in this forum, still as per KP it should give the same results everytime. It should not give different results the way we

are seeing here. Hardeep ji and Lajmi ji it would be good if you can share the time and place of your judgement so that further research can be done in this matter. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Amit With due respects I must emphasise that Astrology is not just a quiz.The question was asked from you & therefore the result will be revealed to you when you cast the horary chart.Ten people casting a horary chart at different time will come up with different

combinations.He did not himself ask the group & This is not a natal chart. Regards A K SEHGAL --- On Sat, 29/3/08, Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Amit <amitpuri20 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Success in Election (Quiz) Quick reply Date: Saturday, 29 March, 2008, 9:58 AM Namskar members I am posting one practical quiz. One native going to contest a local municipal election ..

polling is going to be held on coming Sunday i.e 30-4-2008.. and result be declared on same day .. Native him self has given Horary No.5 Please predict will he going to win or not .. Regard Save all your chat conversations. Find them online. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.