IndiaDivine.org

DIVORCE OR SEPARATION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear learned members

What are the rules & conditions or combinations for divorce or

separation between couples according to KP?please clarify.

B.Indira

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIRS I REQUST YOU TO TELL ME WHAT ARE THE HOUSES TO SEE WHEN ONE CAN GET LAND WHETHER IT S PURCHASING OR INHERITENCE OR HAVE POSSESION OF A LAND WHICH IS DUE FROM A PERSON IT IS MY CASE I AM PROMISSED TO GET SOME LAND SINCE 94 AND THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE NOW BUT NOT IN ACTION WILL I GET THE LAND IF SO WHEN MY NUMBER IS 42 PL ANY ONE CAN TELL HOW TO ANALYSI FOR LAND THERE IS NOT ANY THING ABOUT LAND ACQUISITION IN KP SECRETS SO KINDLY HELP ME THANKING YOUSANTA BOORLA bindira2003 <bindira2003 wrote: Dear learned membersWhat are the rules & conditions or combinations for divorce orseparation between couples according to KP?please clarify.B.Indira

Guest guest

Dear Indiraji, I myself am not very clear to be able to answer to your quarry. I am not an astrologer. Astrology is my hobby and I want to learn it. If I commit, some body will show me the right way. I may not be wrong if I say KP did not believe in various combinations, considered earlier, to give certain results. He believed in stellar system and in sub theory, solely. As far as I conceive it is not safe to predict from a horoscope regarding divorce or separation. It’s because the 7th house in a horoscope does not simply represent the spouse but many others i.e. your employer, your customer, your builder, your opponent and many more. It shall be extremely difficult to screen out and find the maters concerned with your spouse. Therefore it shall be wise to predict such things from a horary chart. This reflects the question and its result more specifically. To predict from horary, to me it appears as follows: - If the sub-lord of the Ascendant signify the XII or VI (12th to spouse) there will be separation. At the same time the sub-lord of the VII also should be signifying the said houses. If the sub-lord also signify 3rd house of any one of the couple then that partner will be going out. This separation may be the result of divorce or from other reasons. To know about divorce we have to understand that a marriage is an agreement between two parties. It is accepted by the relations and public. And many a times it is documented or certified. Cancellation of such agreement leads to divorce and separation thereof. House

VII is the house of marriage or legal union between the two better halves. The 6th, 8th and 12th houses from the VII are detrimental to maters of VII house. So if the significators of these houses operate during the period of separation and they transit in the constellations, lords of which happen to be significators of the detrimental houses; the separations hall be due to divorce. Dr. Lutherbindira2003 <bindira2003 wrote: Dear learned membersWhat are the rules & conditions or combinations for divorce orseparation between couples according to KP?please clarify.B.Indira

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Indiraji, I myself am not very clear to be able to answer to your quarry. I am not an astrologer. Astrology is my hobby and I want to learn it. If I commit, some body will show me the right way. I may not be wrong if I say KP did not believe in various

combinations, considered earlier, to give certain results. He believed in stellar system and in sub theory, solely. As far as I conceive it is not safe to predict from a horoscope regarding divorce or separation. It’s because the 7th house in a horoscope does not simply represent the spouse but many others i.e. your employer, your customer, your builder, your opponent and many more. It shall be extremely difficult to screen out and find the maters concerned with your spouse. Therefore it shall be wise to predict such things from a horary chart. This reflects the question and its result more specifically. To predict from horary, to me it appears as follows: - If the sub-lord of the Ascendant signify the XII or VI (12th to spouse) there will be separation. At the same time the sub-lord of the VII also should be signifying the said houses. If the sub-lord also signify 3rd house of any one of the couple then that partner will be going out. This separation may be the result of divorce or from other reasons. To know about divorce we have to understand that a marriage is an agreement between

two parties. It is accepted by the relations and public. And many a times it is documented or certified. Cancellation of such agreement leads to divorce and separation thereof. House VII is the house of marriage or legal union between the two better halves. The 6th, 8th and 12th houses from the VII are detrimental to maters of VII house. So if the significators of these houses operate during the period of separation and they transit in the constellations, lords of which happen to be significators of the detrimental houses; the separations shall be due to divorce. I have also read to consider the badakasthana adhipathi and marakasthana adhipati for terminating a contract with a business partner. But the period governed by the significators may end the life of the partner either in business or in family life. So I think the first procedure should be more applicable for a divorce. Dr. Luther bindira2003 <bindira2003 wrote: Dear learned membersWhat are the rules & conditions or combinations for divorce orseparation between couples according to KP?please clarify.B.Indira

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.