Guest guest

Hi All respected senior and Experienced KP Members,

I am a novice.

2nd July 1980

Time: 2:40 am it was Wednesday morning.

Place: 018N43 & 073E41

For above birth details

=> I found that his marriage should take place during his Shani maha

dasha which is starting some were around sep 2016.

But I feel there is a scope of lagna shudhhi.

The problem is I dont know I don't know how to do.

Major events:

1. He flied to New Jersey, from mumbai, on 2nd Feb 2007 Morning flight

of Air India around 7:45am IST. Reached NJ around 4:30 pm EST NJ time.

2. He had to admit in a Groton,Connecticut emergency word for some

allergic reaction for around 5 hrs on Sun 23rd March 2008 recently

around 1:00 am.

Please suggest how to correct the birth time is he has any

And if the time is correct please let me know if his Marriage

prediction is correct or not.

Thanks in Advance.

Girish

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Reply to Girish. 2nd July 1980Time: 2:40 am it was Wednesday morning.Place: 018N43 & 073E41 Dear Girish, The following is the analysis according to me. Dasa periods Mahadasa of Jupiter till March 2017 Bhukti of Kethu till 7th February 2009 Antra of Venus till 18th May 2008. Sooshma of Jupiter till 20th April 2008 Dasa / bhukti periods on dates of reference.

2-02-2007/07:45 AM : Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-Saturn. Ruling

planets Asc. Sign lord : Saturn Asc. Star lord : Mars Moon sign lord : Moon Moon star lord :

Mercury Day lord : Venus 23-03-2008/

Jupiter-Kethu-Venus –Venus. Ruling Planets cannot be found out as he was in New Jersey And the latitude and longitude of the place are not known. Analysis for rectification of birth time 1. Going abroad Dasa lord Jupiter owns IX and XII(Long journey and foreign place); it aspects XI( fulfillment of his desire); It is in the star of Kethu that occupies X( house of profession). So Jupiter is quite favourable for journey to foreign land for a profession.

Further Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury owner of III occupying III. A person to go away from home is indicated by III. So sub-lords of Jupiter gives a positive attitude for going foreign land. Bhukti lord Mercury owns III and VI and occupies III. This indicates making own livelihood at a place away from home. Mercury is in the star Punarvasu, ruled by Jupiter whose role in the mater has been already discussed. Mercury is in the sub of Mars who occupies V a favourable house in general. The antra lord Mars aspects XII. It is in star Utaraphalguni ruled by Sun. Sun occupies II and aspects IX. So mars also supports Long journey and foreign place. Mars is in

the sub of Jupiter the dasa lord. The sooshma lord Saturn owns X as well as XI, it aspects XI from V. It is in the star of Sun that aspects IX. It is in the sub of Moon that occupies X. So all the houses are quite favourable for the mater. Among the ruling planets the Moon star lord is considered to be very strong. In this case it is Mercury. Mercury is in Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter lord of IX(long journey. The other strong ruling planet is Mars since it is the Ascendant star lord. The occurrence

has taken place during Mars antra. Ascendant sign lord Saturn takes the role of sooshma lord. From the above analysis the birth time appears to be almost accurate. 2. Sickness I am not able to find out the association of Venus the antra and sooshma lord with VI and XII houses for sickness and hospitalization. 23rd March 2008 is the first day in Venus antra and Venus sooshma. Had the Moon arisen a few minutes earlier the person would be running Kethu antra and Mercury sooshma. Kethu is aspected by Mercury the VI lord. So Kethu could give disease. The sooshma lord Mercury is itself VI lord. Jupiter the dasa lord indicates XII. If the birth time is taken as 2:39 AM instead

of 2:40 AM the minute change in dada balance takes place. Therefore his birth time has to be rectified and fixed at 2:39:00 AM on 2nd July 1980. Verification for marriage: Sincerely I should say I do not know any thing about Lagnasudhi. The present dasa lord Jupiter is in no way associated with II, VII or XI except that it aspects XI. It is not strong enough to give marriage. So one has to wait till Saturn dasa commences. Saturn is lord of XI and aspects the house. So XI is very strong. Saturn also aspects VII93rd aspect). Saturn aspects(10th) the II as well. Saturn is in the sub of Moon so there is effect of poonarphoo. Therefore marriage will be delayed. Proposals shall come and go till one is frustrated. Sani dasa will commence in March 2017. In March 2017 Saturn transits in first few degrees in Sagittarius in Moola ruled by Kethu. Kethu is agent of Saturn. So Marriage shall be during that period in suitable bhukti etc. It is no good calculating far off events. You are right in predicting marriage in Sanidasa. I hope this will suffice. Kindly respond so that I can rectify my shortfalls to improve in

future. Dr. Luther tej_gt <girish.tryambake wrote: Hi All respected senior and Experienced KP Members,I am a novice.2nd July 1980Time: 2:40 am it was Wednesday morning.Place: 018N43 & 073E41For above birth details=> I found that his marriage should take place during his Shani mahadasha which is starting some were around sep 2016.But I feel there is a scope of lagna shudhhi.The problem is I dont know I don't know how to do.Major events:1. He flied to New Jersey, from mumbai, on 2nd Feb 2007 Morning flightof Air India around 7:45am IST. Reached NJ around 4:30 pm EST NJ time.2. He had to admit in a Groton,Connecticut emergency word for someallergic reaction for around 5 hrs on Sun 23rd March 2008 recentlyaround 1:00 am.Please suggest how to correct the birth time is he has any And if the time is correct please let me know if his Marriageprediction is

correct or not.Thanks in Advance.Girish

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah || Hari Om,

Dear Girish,

Your mail opens with sentence That Marriage should take place……There is scope of lagna shdhi.

Do you wish to say rectification of Birth time? However traditionally lagnasuddhi did mean verification by certain methods that lagna calculated is correct. In olden days methods of time measure were crude. Both are different.

In days of computers such checks are now culminated to verification of events and finding what could be Birth time.

Technically Birth time is found from Emerging of Head to first cry even up to tuning to Earth life ,Called Bhupatanam. Here it is interesting That Chart is a function of AScendent in zodiac & Birth time and Ayanamsa are just a choice to synchronize the event time line.

Simply said Astrologers first job is to find Astrological Birth time for Native before any prediction is attempted.

Prof KSK has stated Ruiling planets decides correct Birth time and in fact every thing one wish to know.

Here it is very important to understand when we apply principle of Vedic astrology KP or traditional , what is first requirement?

It is Ensuring that Chart cast is applying to Native you are predicting for.

This is very important topic. To learn it you can go through compilation “Rectification Of Birth time “ publication from KRISHANMURTI PUBLICATION.Madras. In modern days Please learn it from Guru Omkar or Shri Andru Dutta. Or from your Jyotish Teacher.

Now, if permitted I may talk About Dr Luther Rath posting.

His postings are logical and sincere application of KP methodology. Yes there is dasa Bhukti verification and reading a chart methods akin to what HE has demonstrated .The technique can be mastered by redoing examples published under SUB LORD Speaks by Late K.M.Subraminum compiled and published By KRISHMAN & CO in three volumes.

Hope this helps.

OM TATSAT--" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, April 19, 2008 5:06 PM

Re: lagna time correction if there

Reply to Girish.

2nd July 1980Time: 2:40 am it was Wednesday morning.Place: 018N43 & 073E41

Dear Girish,

The following is the analysis according to me.

Dasa periods

Mahadasa of Jupiter till March 2017

Bhukti of Kethu till 7th February 2009

Antra of Venus till 18th May 2008.

Sooshma of Jupiter till 20th April 2008

Dasa / bhukti periods on dates of reference.

2-02-2007/07:45 AM : Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-Saturn.

Ruling planets

Asc. Sign lord : Saturn

Asc. Star lord : Mars

Moon sign lord : Moon

Moon star lord : Mercury

Day lord : Venus

23-03-2008/ Jupiter-Kethu-Venus –Venus.

Ruling Planets cannot be found out as he was in New Jersey

And the latitude and longitude of the place are not known.

Analysis for rectification of birth time

1. Going abroad

Dasa lord Jupiter owns IX and XII(Long journey and foreign place); it aspects XI( fulfillment of his desire); It is in the star of Kethu that occupies X( house of profession). So Jupiter is quite favourable for journey to foreign land for a profession. Further Jupiter is in the sub of Mercury owner of III occupying III. A person to go away from home is indicated by III. So sub-lords of Jupiter gives a positive attitude for going foreign land.

Bhukti lord Mercury owns III and VI and occupies III. This indicates making own livelihood at a place away from home. Mercury is in the star Punarvasu, ruled by Jupiter whose role in the mater has been already discussed. Mercury is in the sub of Mars who occupies V a favourable house in general.

The antra lord Mars aspects XII. It is in star Utaraphalguni ruled by Sun. Sun occupies II and aspects IX. So mars also supports Long journey and foreign place. Mars is in the sub of Jupiter the dasa lord.

The sooshma lord Saturn owns X as well as XI, it aspects XI from V. It is in the star of Sun that aspects IX. It is in the sub of Moon that occupies X. So all the houses are quite favourable for the mater.

Among the ruling planets the Moon star lord is considered to be very strong. In this case it is Mercury. Mercury is in Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter lord of IX(long journey.

The other strong ruling planet is Mars since it is the Ascendant star lord. The occurrence has taken place during Mars antra.

Ascendant sign lord Saturn takes the role of sooshma lord.

From the above analysis the birth time appears to be almost accurate.

2. Sickness

I am not able to find out the association of Venus the antra and sooshma lord with VI and XII houses for sickness and hospitalization. 23rd March 2008 is the first day in Venus antra and Venus sooshma. Had the Moon arisen a few minutes earlier the person would be running Kethu antra and Mercury sooshma. Kethu is aspected by Mercury the VI lord. So Kethu could give disease. The sooshma lord Mercury is itself VI lord. Jupiter the dasa lord indicates XII.

If the birth time is taken as 2:39 AM instead of 2:40 AM the minute change in dada balance takes place. Therefore his birth time has to be rectified and fixed at 2:39:00 AM on 2nd July 1980.

Verification for marriage:

Sincerely I should say I do not know any thing about Lagnasudhi.

The present dasa lord Jupiter is in no way associated with II, VII or XI except that it aspects XI. It is not strong enough to give marriage. So one has to wait till Saturn dasa commences.

Saturn is lord of XI and aspects the house. So XI is very strong. Saturn also aspects VII93rd aspect). Saturn aspects(10th) the II as well. Saturn is in the sub of Moon so there is effect of poonarphoo. Therefore marriage will be delayed. Proposals shall come and go till one is frustrated.

Sani dasa will commence in March 2017. In March 2017 Saturn transits in first few degrees in Sagittarius in Moola ruled by Kethu. Kethu is agent of Saturn. So Marriage shall be during that period in suitable bhukti etc. It is no good calculating far off events. You are right in predicting marriage in Sanidasa.

I hope this will suffice.

Kindly respond so that I can rectify my shortfalls to improve in future.

Dr. Luther

tej_gt <girish.tryambake (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi All respected senior and Experienced KP Members,I am a novice.2nd July 1980Time: 2:40 am it was Wednesday morning.Place: 018N43 & 073E41For above birth details=> I found that his marriage should take place during his Shani mahadasha which is starting some were around sep 2016.But I feel there is a scope of lagna shudhhi.The problem is I dont know I don't know how to do.Major events:1. He flied to New Jersey, from mumbai, on 2nd Feb 2007 Morning flightof Air India around 7:45am IST. Reached NJ around 4:30 pm EST NJ time.2. He had to admit in a Groton,Connecticut emergency word for someallergic reaction for around 5 hrs on Sun 23rd March 2008 recentlyaround 1:00 am.Please suggest how to correct the birth time is he has any And if the time is correct please let me know if his Marriageprediction is correct or not.Thanks in Advance.Girish

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.