IndiaDivine.org

Please help on rectification of time of birth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am Male, DOB - 31-Jan-1973 TOB - 19:35 POB - Tenali,Andhrapradesh

Events in life

1.Lived far way from native place with parents in childhood for 9 years2.Joined engineering in Spet 1991 and discontinued in Dec 19953.Joined Big Multinational company in Dec 19974.1st marriage in April 2000 and Divorce in Nov 20025.Came to US in June 20005.Went to UK for 1 month in Jan 20026. 2nd Marriage in Nov 2005 and Girl child in US in Sept 20077. Currently living in Plano,Texas since Feb 2008

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugham's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST. With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:50:48 AM Please help on rectification of time of birth

Hi,

I am Male, DOB - 31-Jan-1973 TOB - 19:35 POB - Tenali,Andhraprades h

Events in life

1.Lived far way from native place with parents in childhood for 9 years2.Joined engineering in Spet 1991 and discontinued in Dec 19953.Joined Big Multinational company in Dec 19974.1st marriage in April 2000 and Divorce in Nov 20025.Came to US in June 20005.Went to UK for 1 month in Jan 20026. 2nd Marriage in Nov 2005 and Girl child in US in Sept 20077. Currently living in Plano,Texas since Feb 2008

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Sir,

your correct time of birth is 7-49 pm .

12th sublord is rahu signifying 3 ,hence you are far away from your

birth place for most of your life.

7th sublord mercury strongly signifies 6th hence divorce.mercury is

a dual planet signifies multiple partners, hence remarriage has occured.

thats it .thanks.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah || Hari Om,

Dear Sir,

Can you oblige by attaching your working ?

Normally This method does not require H Number.Here native has given KP number 69.

Did you use this number ? how?

Please ignore if you do not have time to answer, i seek for it may help me learn application OF MP S method.

No need to quote method Sir, I have read it and tried also.

with regards.

OM TATSAT--" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Cc: Kondapalli Srinivas

Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:04 PM

Re: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear Sir,

Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugham's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST. With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini > Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:50:48 AM Please help on rectification of time of birth

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

What is lord of the month in M.P.Shanmugam method.

Please read it along with earlier mail on this thread.

Hope you can help me

with regards,

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Dear Sir,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini > Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 8:50:48 AM Please help on rectification of time of birth

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Guest guest

Dear Swamiji,

Your query is not very clear to me..

Be that as it may, in the method that I've used, as described by Shanmugham, there is no need of the lord of the month...as I have only calculated the correct TOB,such that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively...

You may,if you wish,corroborate the correctness or not,by mating the events given with the Dasa-Bhukti-Anthra-Sookshmas of the Vimshottari Dasa,as calculated from the Moon's position...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

swami <swami Sent: Friday, 25 April, 2008 10:42:32 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear Sir,

Hope you can help me

with regards,

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugh am's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST. With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini@ >@gro ups.comThursday, 24 April, 2008 8:50:48 AM Please help on rectification of time of birth

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Rao ji,

Yes, In these pages Sh MP Sunmaugam has used twice word Lord of Month, but in illustrations It was not considered.

This was hunting me.

In artcles written by him in A & A also He did not talk of Month lord, It did not resemble a mispint,Hence my request was to understand the method better.

Since I am not aware of his first method ,i leran that for rectification we can try "that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively."

Thanks for taking interest in making me understand your view point.

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

swami

Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:36 AM

Dear Swamiji,

You have quoted correctly indeed...but you must also surely have noted that in the examples he has given he has not taken any planet for any month into consideration...

Be that as it may...in the rectification attempted by me...the Day,Month,Year ets were all known... and only the TOB was to be corrected...

Hence the role of RPs was not considered ...and his first method was applied...

L.Y.Rao.

swami <swamiYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:05:00 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear SRI Rao,

Sorry for poor writing .

Your mail line was " Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugh am's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST.

This led me to think , You have applied method taught by HIM.He used lord of month.

Since He was from south and i do not know about his writings in native language, i thought , This is time to learn missing part of his teachings.

Here is summary of Method taught by M.P.Shunmugam in Astrosecret vol 1.page 173

How to judge whether the given birth data is correct. If it is incorrect Cuspal sub lords of Houses and planets will also be incorrect leading to wrong prediction. At the moment you take up chart for study that is commencing analysis , work out Ruling Planets and group them in two .Say groups forming A and B

Write in group A planets that are day lord, Moon sign and star lords, month lord and sub lord of Moon. Whereas Include in group B the Ruling planet That are lagnesh and star lord of ASC. Compare RP of birth Chart with RP of Moment of Analysis .they must tally. RP of Group A will reflect Natives moon at Birth and RP of group B reflects Birth lagna and lagna sub lord[ Note swami omkar takes reverse of it, He says Moon at MOMENT OF ANALYSIS should match by sub-star level connection with lagan of native at Birth] A. When a planet is Retro, in Birth chart also that planet or star lord in which that planet is deposited would be found Retro. When a planet is R, in which Star it is deposited, take that star and leave that Retro planet. REJECT RETRO planet FROM AMONG RP’s. Tabulate as below

Planet /DEG.Min /House occupied /Star occupied Sub Occupied

1 RP Planet List all Planets in above table including planets appearance in first column.

Choose planets with larger appearance in descending order.

Zodiac arc constituted of Planets in last step will give lagan ASC or any element of birth that is doubted.

Now I am sure there was some misunderstanding.

Thanks for clarification.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Cc: swami

Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:25 PM

Dear Swamiji,

Be that as it may, in the method that I've used, as described by Shanmugham, there is no need of the lord of the month...as I have only calculated the correct TOB,such that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively...

You may,if you wish,corroborate the correctness or not,by mating the events given with the Dasa-Bhukti-Anthra-Sookshmas of the Vimshottari Dasa,as calculated from the Moon's position...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

swami <swami Sent: Friday, 25 April, 2008 10:42:32 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear Sir,

Hope you can help me

with regards,

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugh am's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST. With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini@ >@gro ups.comThursday, 24 April, 2008 8:50:48 AM Please help on rectification of time of birth

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Hi,

I am a little confused. I am given two Correct TOB's as 18:57 PM by Yogesh Rao Lajmi Ji and 19:49 PM by Rohini Ji.

Please clarify the correct one.

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth"Yogesh Rao Lajmi" <lyrastro1Cc: Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 11:50 PM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipat aye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Rao ji,

Yes, In these pages Sh MP Sunmaugam has used twice word Lord of Month, but in illustrations It was not considered.

This was hunting me.

In artcles written by him in A & A also He did not talk of Month lord, It did not resemble a mispint,Hence my request was to understand the method better.

Since I am not aware of his first method ,i leran that for rectification we can try "that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively."

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

swami

Dear Swamiji,

You have quoted correctly indeed...but you must also surely have noted that in the examples he has given he has not taken any planet for any month into consideration. ..

Be that as it may...in the rectification attempted by me...the Day,Month,Year ets were all known... and only the TOB was to be corrected...

L.Y.Rao.

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:05:00 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear SRI Rao,

Sorry for poor writing .

Your mail line was " Your correct TOB as per K.P. method(M.P.Shanmugh am's method),is 18-57-00. PM IST.

This led me to think , You have applied method taught by HIM.He used lord of month.

Since He was from south and i do not know about his writings in native language, i thought , This is time to learn missing part of his teachings.

How to judge whether the given birth data is correct. If it is incorrect Cuspal sub lords of Houses and planets will also be incorrect leading to wrong prediction. At the moment you take up chart for study that is commencing analysis , work out Ruling Planets and group them in two .Say groups forming A and B

Write in group A planets that are day lord, Moon sign and star lords, month lord and sub lord of Moon. Whereas Include in group B the Ruling planet That are lagnesh and star lord of ASC. Compare RP of birth Chart with RP of Moment of Analysis .they must tally. RP of Group A will reflect Natives moon at Birth and RP of group B reflects Birth lagna and lagna sub lord[ Note swami omkar takes reverse of it, He says Moon at MOMENT OF ANALYSIS should match by sub-star level connection with lagan of native at Birth] A. When a planet is Retro, in Birth chart also that planet or star lord in which that planet is deposited would be found Retro. When a planet is R, in which Star it is deposited, take that star and leave that Retro planet. REJECT RETRO planet FROM AMONG RP’s. Tabulate as below

1 RP Planet

List all Planets in above table including planets appearance in first column.

Zodiac arc constituted of Planets in last step will give lagan ASC or any element of birth that is doubted.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Cc: swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com

Dear Swamiji,

Be that as it may, in the method that I've used, as described by Shanmugham, there is no need of the lord of the month...as I have only calculated the correct TOB,such that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..

You may,if you wish,corroborate the correctness or not,by mating the events given with the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthra-Sookshmas of the Vimshottari Dasa,as calculated from the Moon's position...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 25 April, 2008 10:42:32 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear Sir,

Hope you can help me

with regards,

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Guest guest

All methods of rectification are efforts to identify correct astrological birth time applicable to native in question.

Efforts are successful only when events can be predicted with sufficient accuracy.

So confusion due to methods adopted is inevitable in found Birth times, but proof of pudding lies in its taste after eating.

Try to read your chart?caste as per both Birth times.Which answers?

Read delination of some cases by Dr Luther, just posted.His writings are simple and worth reading.I understand exercise

will help learning beautifully.

with best wishes.

-

Kondapalli srinivas

Monday, April 28, 2008 9:06 AM

Hi,

I am a little confused. I am given two Correct TOB's as 18:57 PM by Yogesh Rao Lajmi Ji and 19:49 PM by Rohini Ji.

Please clarify the correct one.

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Re: Please help on rectification of time of birth"Yogesh Rao Lajmi" <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Cc: Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 11:50 PM

Dear Rao ji,

This was hunting me.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

swami

Dear Swamiji,

You have quoted correctly indeed...but you must also surely have noted that in the examples he has given he has not taken any planet for any month into consideration. ..

L.Y.Rao.

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:05:00 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear SRI Rao,

Sorry for poor writing .

1 RP Planet List all Planets in above table including planets appearance in first column.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Cc: swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com

Dear Swamiji,

Be that as it may, in the method that I've used, as described by Shanmugham, there is no need of the lord of the month...as I have only calculated the correct TOB,such that the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..

You may,if you wish,corroborate the correctness or not,by mating the events given with the Dasa-Bhukti- Anthra-Sookshmas of the Vimshottari Dasa,as calculated from the Moon's position...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, 25 April, 2008 10:42:32 PMRe: Please help on rectification of time of birth

Dear Sir,

Hope you can help me

with regards,

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Hi,

Events in life

KP Number - 69

Thanks for all your help

SK

Guest guest

Dear Sir, In fact I copied your request in to my documents to calculate at leisure time since it would be taking lot of time. In the mean time some others rectified your birth time. So I kept silent on the mater. But it appeared to me that you are in confusion. The rectification differed probably due to incomplete information provided by you. I request you to please furnish the following data for review. Do so if you are still interested. 1. Date and time of your birth according to your record, official/nonofficial. 2. Place of birth and longitude and lattitude if available. 3.The rectified times given by other astrologers. 4. Date of first marriage, if posible the time also(approximate) 5.Date of verdict of divorce. 6. Date of second marriage. 7. Birth date of your child. Tanking you. Dr. Luther ( Learner

of KP )Kondapalli srinivas <konda123srini wrote: Hi, I am Male, DOB - 31-Jan-1973 TOB - 19:35 POB - Tenali,Andhrapradesh Events in life 1.Lived far way from native place with parents in childhood for 9 years2.Joined engineering in Spet 1991 and discontinued in Dec 19953.Joined Big Multinational company in Dec 19974.1st marriage in April 2000 and Divorce

in Nov 20025.Came to US in June 20005.Went to UK for 1 month in Jan 20026. 2nd Marriage in Nov 2005 and Girl child in US in Sept 20077. Currently living in Plano,Texas since Feb 2008 KP Number - 69 Thanks for all your help SK

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.