Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir

I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti. Currently

I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic

concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read

several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology

before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way of

learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very helpful.

Guest guest

Join a KP cllass if one is running in your arealoveraj54 <loveraj54 wrote: Dear Sir I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti. Currently I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way of learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very helpful.

raichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

Sir

Thanks for a prompt response.

I stay in Nigdi -Pune. Can you recommend any classes in this area?

Thanks.

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Join a KP cllass if one is running in your area

>

> loveraj54 <loveraj54 wrote: Dear

Sir

>

> I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti.

Currently

> I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic

> concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read

> several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology

> before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way

of

> learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very

helpful.

raichur anant mumbai

>

Guest guest

Please send address, and email of any members and non members who are running KP classes, so I can make alist of such members in the file section, as there are many names with me in varios cities, but I do not know whether running any classes.loveraj54 <loveraj54 wrote: Sir Thanks for a prompt response. I stay in Nigdi -Pune. Can you recommend any classes in this area? Thanks. , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> > Join a KP cllass if one is running in your area > > loveraj54 <loveraj54 wrote: Dear Sir > > I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti. Currently > I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic > concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read > several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology > before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way of > learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very helpful. > > > > > > > raichur anant mumbai > raichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

Dear sir

I conduct classes in Salem of Tamilnadu and I also conduct classes online.I was a member long time ago and I lost my group owing to my system failure.Now recently I started back to join you verterans and learneds.

I wish to continue as an astrologer ,research analyst and a commentator if you permit me to do so.

Thanking you.

TKP.Ghopal KP Astrologer

32.2/40 Chairman Rajaratnam St.,Riverside road,First Agraharam,SALEM-636001.

093666 23444--- On Sat, 5/24/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Re: How to learn KP system of astrology Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008, 1:01 PM

Please send address, and email of any members and non members who are running KP classes, so I can make alist of such members in the file section, as there are many names with me in varios cities, but I do not know whether running any classes.loveraj54 <loveraj54 > wrote:

SirThanks for a prompt response.I stay in Nigdi -Pune. Can you recommend any classes in this area? Thanks. @gro ups.com, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..> wrote:>> Join a KP cllass if one is running in your area> > loveraj54 <loveraj54@. ..> wrote: Dear Sir> > I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti. Currently > I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic > concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read > several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology > before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way of > learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very helpful.> > > > > > > raichur anant

mumbai>

raichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

Sir, Well Known astrologer Sri.P.V.K.Punneswara rao conducting classes in KP astrologer on every sunday 2;00 to 5:00 pm at Chikkadpally in Hyderabad - He is the founder and president of Universal Research institute of Astro & Occult Sciences, Hyderabad (Estd.,1984). Every year he conducts classes - long term and short term - next batch is starting by middle of June 2008 - His contact number is +91-040-27630453 - I am one of his students. Rao chitturu.Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Please send address, and email of any members and non members who are running KP classes, so I can make alist of such members in the file section, as there are many names with me in varios cities, but I do not know whether running any classes.loveraj54 <loveraj54 > wrote: SirThanks for a prompt response.I stay in Nigdi -Pune. Can you recommend any classes in this area? Thanks. , Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Join a KP cllass if one is running in your area> > loveraj54 <loveraj54 wrote: Dear Sir> > I purchased the 6 readers written by Shri K S.Krishnamurti. Currently > I am going through these books. Though I could grasp the basic

> concept, I am not very confident about using the system. I read > several books and also attended classes on traditional astrology > before delving in KP system.I want to know what is the best way of > learning the KP system. Your advise on this topic will be very helpful.> > > > > > > raichur anant mumbai> raichur anant mumbai

• 2 years later...