Dear guru's

Namaskar.

My husband was working in a very respectable position in a

organisation

but due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have any

assurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do not

know what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of a

lot

of commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill those.

My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa.

Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th of

April 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it. I am

quite preplexed. Nothing is happening right.

Can some body look into it and advise?

Regards

Guest guest

Dear ,

Pl. inform the coordinates of Bargarh - Orissa( Lattitude & Longitude).

Only then can I cast the horoscope.

L.Y.Rao.

prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati Sent: Wednesday, 21 May, 2008 5:31:45 PM why no answer to my query for so long????????????? Pls tell me

Dear guru'sNamaskar.My husband was working in a very respectable position in aorganisationbut due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have anyassurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do notknow what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of alotof commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill those.My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa.Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th ofApril 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it.. I amquite preplexed. Nothing is happening right.Can some body look into it and advise?Regards

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Yogeshji

Pranam.

The long and lat are as 83.37 (east) and 21.20 (north) respectively.

Sir thank you for coming forward to help us.

My husband had never any consistency in his career. He joins one and

then he gets out of it. Of late he has become very temperamental..

angry all the time.

Some astro analysits predicted that he would get a job after april

2008. It never happened. During april end and may negotiations for a

job was on but it fizzled out 5 days ago.

he is wearing coral, ruby and yellow saphire.

regards

bhawna

regards

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear ,

>                       Pl. inform the

coordinates of Bargarh - Orissa( Lattitude & Longitude).

>                       Only then can I cast the

horoscope.

>                       L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati

>

> Wednesday, 21 May, 2008 5:31:45 PM

> why no answer to my query for so

long????????????? Pls tell me

>

>

> Dear guru's

>

> Namaskar.

>

> My husband was working in a very respectable position in a

> organisation

> but due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have

any

> assurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do not

> know what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of a

> lot

> of commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill those.

>

> My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa.

>

> Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th of

> April 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it. I

am

> quite preplexed. Nothing is happening right.

>

> Can some body look into it and advise?

>

> Regards

>

>

>

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/bestof/

>

Guest guest

It is 21N20 and 83E57.

Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astroclinica.com--- On Thu, 22/5/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: why no answer to my query for so long????????????? Pls tell me Date: Thursday, 22 May, 2008, 12:18 PM

Dear ,

L.Y.Rao.

prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, 21 May, 2008 5:31:45 PM why no answer to my query for so long???????? ????? Pls tell me

Dear guru'sNamaskar.My husband was working in a very respectable position in aorganisationbut due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have anyassurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do notknow what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of alotof commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill those.My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa.Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th ofApril 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it.. I amquite preplexed. Nothing is happening right.Can some body look into it and advise?Regards

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Sir

Pranam

The coordinate of " Bargarh " are Latitude: 021:20:N / Longitude: 083:37:E

I got it from the internet only. Hope it suits the analysis.

Regards

Guest guest

Dear Hashmukhbhai,

It was provided by the person,immediately...

Anyways, thank you for the trouble you have taken to inform the coordinates...

Kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik Sent: Friday, 23 May, 2008 10:59:15 AMRe: why no answer to my query for so long????????????? Pls tell me

It is 21N20 and 83E57.

Hasmukhrai J MehtaAstrological services par excellencehttp://www.astrocli nica.com--- On Thu, 22/5/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: why no answer to my query for so long???????? ????? Pls tell me@gro ups.comThursday, 22 May, 2008, 12:18 PM

Dear ,

L.Y.Rao.

prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati@ .co. in>@gro ups.comWednesday, 21 May, 2008 5:31:45 PM why no answer to my query for so long???????? ????? Pls tell me

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.

Guest guest

The Lat Long of Bargarh orrisa is Lat 21n20, long 83E37hope this help allprakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati wrote: Dear guru's Namaskar. My husband was working in a very respectable position in a organisation but due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have any assurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do not know what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of a lot of commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill

those. My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa. Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th of April 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it. I am quite preplexed. Nothing is happening right. Can some body look into it and advise? Regards raichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

Dear ,

Yogeshji will be replying at his convenience. I am attaching my analysis.. Please find the attachment. Please reply.

Dr. Luther--- On Thu, 5/22/08, prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati wrote:

prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati Re: why no answer to my query for so long????????????? Pls tell me Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008, 3:05 PM

Dear YogeshjiPranam. The long and lat are as 83.37 (east) and 21.20 (north) respectively. Sir thank you for coming forward to help us.My husband had never any consistency in his career. He joins one and then he gets out of it. Of late he has become very temperamental. . angry all the time. Some astro analysits predicted that he would get a job after april 2008. It never happened. During april end and may negotiations for a job was on but it fizzled out 5 days ago.he is wearing coral, ruby and yellow saphire.regardsbhawnaregards@gro ups.com, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..> wrote:>> Dear ,>

Pl. inform the coordinates of Bargarh - Orissa( Lattitude & Longitude).>                      Only then can I cast the horoscope.>                      L.Y.Rao.> > > > prakashbhagwati <prakashbhagwati@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 21 May, 2008 5:31:45 PM> why no

answer to my query for so long???????? ????? Pls tell me> > > Dear guru's> > Namaskar.> > My husband was working in a very respectable position in a> organisation> but due to fate or whatever it is he lost the job and do not have any> assurances for the future. I have to look after my family and do not> know what to do . We are having financial problem in the midst of a> lot> of commitments and we do not know how we are going to fulfill those.> > My husband's Birth detail : 28 june 1971, 9.02am,Bargarh, orissa.> > Many a astro analysts predicted that he will get a job after 28th of> April 2008. But he was about to join a job and they cancelled it. I am> quite preplexed. Nothing is happening right.> > Can some body look into it and advise?> > Regards> > >

> > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions.. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/>