IndiaDivine.org

Stock Markets Daily Prediction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I have found something which will help predicting the markets on a daily basis. It is simple as to it uses the vedic system only. I would like to ask sunilji to further deepen the study in KP and kindly guide me in using the KP system to find the daily trend of the markets. I have done thorough analysis of the markets in terms of techincals and understand them quite well.

The key to the markets trend is ofcourse Jupiter. However sudden crash down in markets are because of venus. Whenever venus gets associated with mars or saturn in kendras opposition or conjunction yogas markets tend to fall. Eg. Nov Last year Jan this year. Certain nakshatras are very bad and tend to give bad effects eg jyestha and kritika. Navamsha charts give you the daily results of the markets. The fifith house lord if associated with 8th house lord we have a fall in the market for that particular day. We will take an example of the 18-01-2008 horoscope so that one understand the approach i use and make modification to it using KP.

In lagna chart we have 11 kumb lagna the lord saturn is in 7th house and in navamsha in 5th navamsha he is in nich navamsha. Fifth house lord is 8th to it and is affected by mars 8th drusti. For kumb lagna mars is markesh and is in 5th house. Yogakarka sukra is in 10th but in square with saturn. Those planets in square or conjunction will only affect if they are in navamsha actually affected or weak in their position. So in navamsha venus is in 12 navamsha in ascendant hence he becomes markesh and weak and hence affected.

I consider venus to be of the most importance. The trend you can always get via the ADR or DMI indicators on the charts. Ofcourse Jupiter will also tell you the same.

In navamsha also the fifth house lord is moon and is 12th that is 8th to its position with sun who is the sixth house lord and in front of nich saturn in 5th who is the 12th and 11th house lord so association of 5th with 12th. 5th house is lost its power. 8th house lord venus is very weak and in 12th. Remember in 12th navamsha mostly markets fall. You can check the same in most of the horoscopes. Whenever 4 8 and 12th positions are filled we have a chance to go down. The lagnesh lord is jupiter is in 4th navamsha with mercury for meena lagna mercury is enemy and is associated with jupiter in 5th. To add to it we have mars and venus almost exactly in opposition.

Overall results markets fall. You can try this on any day and i know this has to work. I have myself checked almost a thousand horoscopes.

Sunilji if you can provide us with a document on how we can check an individual can make profit by the four step theory i would be very obliged to you . -- Regards,Shekhar Kulkarni

Guest guest

dear shekhar,

first thing i want to clear that i am not predicting daily market

movements,but the trend of the week.i am cosidering positions

of mercury and jupiter by 4 steps and predict accordingly.the prediction

some time fails also.

since i am using my theory and dont want to switch over to other theory.

your postings may give me some hints for predictions and thanks for the same.

you have got so much experience on daily movements,then i request you to share

your knowledge to forum members.

hoping that you will mail your analysis for 4-5 and 6th today only

eagerly waiting for your analysis

-sunil gondhalekar

On 6/3/08, Shekhar <cskulkarni wrote:

Hello,

I have found something which will help predicting the markets on a daily basis. It is simple as to it uses the vedic system only. I would like to ask sunilji to further deepen the study in KP and kindly guide me in using the KP system to find the daily trend of the markets. I have done thorough analysis of the markets in terms of techincals and understand them quite well.

The key to the markets trend is ofcourse Jupiter. However sudden crash down in markets are because of venus. Whenever venus gets associated with mars or saturn in kendras opposition or conjunction yogas markets tend to fall. Eg. Nov Last year Jan this year. Certain nakshatras are very bad and tend to give bad effects eg jyestha and kritika. Navamsha charts give you the daily results of the markets. The fifith house lord if associated with 8th house lord we have a fall in the market for that particular day. We will take an example of the 18-01-2008 horoscope so that one understand the approach i use and make modification to it using KP.

In lagna chart we have 11 kumb lagna the lord saturn is in 7th house and in navamsha in 5th navamsha he is in nich navamsha. Fifth house lord is 8th to it and is affected by mars 8th drusti. For kumb lagna mars is markesh and is in 5th house. Yogakarka sukra is in 10th but in square with saturn. Those planets in square or conjunction will only affect if they are in navamsha actually affected or weak in their position. So in navamsha venus is in 12 navamsha in ascendant hence he becomes markesh and weak and hence affected.

I consider venus to be of the most importance. The trend you can always get via the ADR or DMI indicators on the charts. Ofcourse Jupiter will also tell you the same.

In navamsha also the fifth house lord is moon and is 12th that is 8th to its position with sun who is the sixth house lord and in front of nich saturn in 5th who is the 12th and 11th house lord so association of 5th with 12th. 5th house is lost its power. 8th house lord venus is very weak and in 12th. Remember in 12th navamsha mostly markets fall. You can check the same in most of the horoscopes. Whenever 4 8 and 12th positions are filled we have a chance to go down. The lagnesh lord is jupiter is in 4th navamsha with mercury for meena lagna mercury is enemy and is associated with jupiter in 5th. To add to it we have mars and venus almost exactly in opposition.

Overall results markets fall. You can try this on any day and i know this has to work. I have myself checked almost a thousand horoscopes.

Sunilji if you can provide us with a document on how we can check an individual can make profit by the four step theory i would be very obliged to you . -- Regards,Shekhar Kulkarni

Guest guest

Dear Shekhar

Your mail is very interesting.You have illustrated by using chart for 18-01-2008.What is the time of the day(Place Bombay?) when a chart has to be erected because lagnas change every two hours.Is it the time of opening of stock exchange.

Regards

AKSEHGAL--- On Tue, 3/6/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Stock Markets Daily Prediction Date: Tuesday, 3 June, 2008, 4:04 PM

dear shekhar,

of mercury and jupiter by 4 steps and predict accordingly. the prediction

some time fails also.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 6/3/08, Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hello,

In lagna chart we have 11 kumb lagna the lord saturn is in 7th house and in navamsha in 5th navamsha he is in nich navamsha. Fifth house lord is 8th to it and is affected by mars 8th drusti. For kumb lagna mars is markesh and is in 5th house. Yogakarka sukra is in 10th but in square with saturn.. Those planets in square or conjunction will only affect if they are in navamsha actually affected or weak in their position. So in navamsha venus is in 12 navamsha in ascendant hence he becomes markesh and weak and hence affected.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hello,

Yes Ashok use Mumbai as place and time of opening as 9:55 for the horoscope.

Regards,

Shekhar Kulkarni

On 09/06/2008, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:

Dear Shekhar

Your mail is very interesting.You have illustrated by using chart for 18-01-2008.What is the time of the day(Place Bombay?) when a chart has to be erected because lagnas change every two hours.Is it the time of opening of stock exchange.

Regards

AKSEHGAL--- On Tue, 3/6/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

Re: Stock Markets Daily Prediction

Tuesday, 3 June, 2008, 4:04 PM

dear shekhar,

of mercury and jupiter by 4 steps and predict accordingly. the prediction

some time fails also.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 6/3/08, Shekhar <cskulkarni (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hello,

In lagna chart we have 11 kumb lagna the lord saturn is in 7th house and in navamsha in 5th navamsha he is in nich navamsha. Fifth house lord is 8th to it and is affected by mars 8th drusti. For kumb lagna mars is markesh and is in 5th house. Yogakarka sukra is in 10th but in square with saturn.. Those planets in square or conjunction will only affect if they are in navamsha actually affected or weak in their position. So in navamsha venus is in 12 navamsha in ascendant hence he becomes markesh and weak and hence affected.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now -- Regards,Shekhar Kulkarni