IndiaDivine.org

When will I get job ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath, My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job. When will she get job? Her details are: DOB : 29 May 1979 Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm) Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East) Regards Deepak

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Deepak,

Please see my analysis below.

The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession.

X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction.

1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon

Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.

Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from.

Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial.

Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful.

2. Significators of II: - Mars

Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator.

3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter

They are already considered.

So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu.

Dasa bhukti Periods: -

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008.

Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008.

Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18

Bhukti period 2-04-27

So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only.

Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18.

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara.

Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit.

So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September.

Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period.

Dr. Luther

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 wrote:

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75When will I get job ? Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.

When will she get job?

Her details are:

DOB : 29 May 1979

Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)

Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North

Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)

Regards

Deepak

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther rath,

Thanks for the analysis. I will keep you posted about the developments.

We are located in London,UK.

I didn't understand the following statement:

"Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008."

I agree that Saturn is not a significator of X house.

Infact She got her first job in Bombay, India in May 2002 where she worked for 5 years from May 2002 to August 2007 during Saturn mahadasha , which is running from 19 th August 1989 to 18th August 2008.

I would appreciate if you can explain this point.

Regards,

Deepak

--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: When will I get job ? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM

Dear Deepak,

The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession.

X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction.

Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from.

Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial.

Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator.

So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu.

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008.

Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008.

Bhukti period 2-04-27

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit.

Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period.

Dr. Luther

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > wrote:

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > When will I get job ?@gro ups.comThursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.

When will she get job?

Her details are:

Regards

Deepak

Guest guest

Dear Deepak,

I am very sorry I missed a finding. Sometimes while following the commonly followed methods we over-look some, which we do not consider to be important. In the chart Saturn does not appear to be a significator for job as it is not associated with II, VI or X. But on review it is found that it gets trine aspect from Mars. We usually try to find 4th, 7th and 8th aspects from Mars. In this case trine aspect has influenced Saturn. Mars is owner of II. Thus Saturn becomes a significator of II.

During May 2002 Saturn was transiting in Moon star in Taurus. Moon happens to be lord of X. From Taurus Saturn aspected X (3rd aspect) and II (7th aspect). So in transit it gained portfolio for offering a job.

She was running Mars bhukti from February 2002 to March 2003. Mars was transiting in own star in Taurus as it aspected II. Mars itself owns II as well.

So Saturn Dasa Mars bhukti did give her a job.

Now to revise the previous prediction, she is running Saturn dasa Jupiter bhukti till August 2008. Jupiter is significator of VI and X. Jupiter is in the Star of Saturn and sub of Moon lord of X. So dasa and bhukti are agreeable.

Now Saturn is transiting in Kethu star. Kethu is agent of Jupiter, which we have already considered. So it is favorable.

Jupiter is now transiting in Venus star in Sagittarius. Venus is not a significator. So during Jupiter bhukti she does not get job.

Therefore we expect a job in September 2008 as predicted earlier.

Dr. Luther

16th June 2008--- On Sun, 6/15/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 wrote:

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75Re: When will I get job ? Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 1:59 PM

Dear Dr. Luther rath,

Thanks for the analysis. I will keep you posted about the developments.

We are located in London,UK.

I didn't understand the following statement:

"Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008."

I agree that Saturn is not a significator of X house.

Infact She got her first job in Bombay, India in May 2002 where she worked for 5 years from May 2002 to August 2007 during Saturn mahadasha , which is running from 19 th August 1989 to 18th August 2008.

I would appreciate if you can explain this point.

Regards,

Deepak

--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: When will I get job ?@gro ups.comSaturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM

Dear Deepak,

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Bhukti period 2-04-27

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

Dr. Luther

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > When will I get job ?@gro ups.comThursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

When will she get job?

Her details are:

Regards

Deepak

• 5 months later...

Dear Dr. Luther rath,

Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?

Regards

Deepak Motiramani--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: When will I get job ? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM

Dear Deepak,

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Bhukti period 2-04-27

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

Dr. Luther

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

When will she get job?

Her details are:

Regards

Deepak

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Deepak,

I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet.

She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period.. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.

With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 ; rathlutherSent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PMRe: When will I get job ?

Dear Dr. Luther rath,

Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?

Regards

Deepak Motiramani--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: When will I get job ?@gro ups.comSaturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM

Dear Deepak,

1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial.. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial. Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. 2. Significators of II: - Mars Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter They are already considered. So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. Dasa bhukti Periods: - Date of birth 1979-05-29 Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 Saturn dasa 19-00-00 2008-08-18 Mercury dasa 17-00-00 2025-08-18 Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18 Bhukti period 2-04-27 So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. Antara period 0-04-03 2008-12-21 So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September. Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. Dr. Luther --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > wrote:

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

When will she get job?

Her details are:

Regards

Deepak

Could some one kindly clarify the points below in the following chart:

1) which school of thought takes Kethu as agent of Rahu?

2) how Rahu is agent of Venus?

3) whether transit is to take by the place of judgment or the place where the native is located?

> DOB : 29 May 1979> Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

Thanks and regards,

tw

http://www.mykundali.com/

Avkahada Chakra

Paya (RasiBased)

Rajat

Varna

Kshatriya

Yoni

Bilav

Gana

Deva

Vasya

Manab

Nadi

Start

Balance Of Dasha

JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D

Lagna

Libra

Lagna Lord

Ven

Rasi

Gemini

Rasi Lord

Mer

Nakshatra-Pada

Punarvasu-2

Nakshatra Lord

Jup

Julian Day

SunSign(Indian)

Taurus

SunSign(Western)

Gemini

Ayanamsa

023-28-44

Ayanamsa Name

KP Ayan

Obliquity

023-26-31

Sideral Time

Person Details

Sex

Female

Date of birth

29 : 5 : 1979

Time of Birth

16 : 22 : 0

Day of birth

Tuesday

Ishtkaal

025-53-21

Place of Birth

n/a

Country

India

Time Zone

Latitude

18 : 55 : N

Longitude

72 : 54 : E

Local Time

War Time Correction

LMT at Birth

GMT at Birth

Tithi

Chaturthi

Hindu Week Day

Tuesday

Paksha

Shukla

Yoga

Ganda

Karan

Vanij

Sunrise

Sunset

Day Duration

KP Planets & Cusps

Balance Of Dasha :

JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D

Planets

PLANET

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB-SS

Ret/Dir

SUN

044-00-55

VEN-MON-JUP-JUP

Direct

MOON

084-43-19

MER-JUP-MER-MON

Direct

MARS

016-25-17

MAR-VEN-MON-RAH

Direct

MERCURY

043-22-18

VEN-MON-RAH-VEN

Direct

JUPITER

101-16-59

MON-SAT-MON-RAH

Direct

VENUS

020-22-55

MAR-VEN-JUP-SAT

Direct

SATURN

133-57-18

SUN-VEN-VEN-MON

Direct

RAHU

139-52-57

SUN-VEN-RAH-MON

Retrograde

KETU

319-52-57

SAT-RAH-MAR-VEN

Retrograde

URANUS

204-44-33

VEN-JUP-MER-MON

Retrograde

NEPTUNE

235-56-40

MAR-MER-RAH-MON

Retrograde

PLUTO

173-10-07

MER-MON-SUN-MER

Retrograde

Bhav

CUSP

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB-SS

186-51-45

VEN-RAH-RAH-RAH

216-11-01

MAR-SAT-MER-SUN

245-59-18

JUP-KET-RAH-JUP

276-36-14

SAT-SUN-MER-JUP

308-02-19

SAT-RAH-RAH-VEN

338-46-11

JUP-SAT-VEN-MON

006-51-45

MAR-KET-RAH-VEN

036-11-01

VEN-SUN-MER-RAH

065-59-18

MER-MAR-MON-JUP

096-36-14

MON-SAT-MER-RAH

128-02-19

SUN-KET-JUP-SAT

158-46-11

MER-SUN-VEN-RAH

Cusp Chart

Planet Signification

Planets

Houses

SUN

MOON

MARS

MERCURY

JUPITER

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

Significators of Houses

Houses

Planets

I

MARS

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

II

MARS

III

MOON

JUPITER

IV

JUPITER

SATURN

V

JUPITER

SATURN

KETU

VI

MOON

JUPITER

VII

MARS

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

VIII

SUN

MARS

MERCURY

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

IX

SUN

MOON

MERCURY

X

SUN

MOON

MERCURY

JUPITER

XI

SUN

JUPITER

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

XII

MERCURY

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Deepak,> I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet. > She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.> With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ________________________________> Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 ; rathluther Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PM> Re: When will I get job ?> > > Dear Dr. Luther rath,> > Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?> > Regards> > Deepak Motiramani> > --- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: When will I get job ?> @gro ups..com> Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM> > > Dear Deepak,> Please see my analysis below.> The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession. > X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction. > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. > Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial. > Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. > Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. > > 2. Significators of II: - Mars > Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. > > 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter > They are already considered. > So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. > Dasa bhukti Periods: - > Date of birth 1979-05-29 > Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 > Saturn dasa 19-00-00 > 2008-08-18 > Mercury dasa 17-00-00 > 2025-08-18 > > Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. > Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. > > Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18 > Bhukti period 2-04-27 > So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. > Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. > Antara period 0-04-03 > 2008-12-21 > So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. > Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. > So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September. > Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. > > Dr. Luther > > --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 > wrote:> > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 >> When will I get job ?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.> > When will she get job?> > Her details are:> > DOB : 29 May 1979> Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > Regards> Deepak> > > > >

Respected TWji,

I am extremely sorry for the controversy.

X house is occupied by Jupiter and Moon is in the constellation of Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter.

X house lord is Moon and Mercury and Sun occupy constellation of Rohini ruled by Moon. So Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Sun are the significators of X house.

While assessing the agentship of Kethu I wrote the sign lord and star lord of Kethu's position. Unintentionally the starlord was entered as Rahu forgeting at the moment that Rahu is a node. I am extremely sorry for the wrong entery.

Rahu is posited at 19 degrees in Purvaphalguni in Leo.Thus Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.

Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered.

I am really sorry for not being able to present clearly and for some commitment causing inconvenience.

Kindly point out where ever I am wrong or not transparent.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:59:14 PMRe: When will I get job ?

Could some one kindly clarify the points below in the following chart:

1) which school of thought takes Kethu as agent of Rahu?

2) how Rahu is agent of Venus?

3) whether transit is to take by the place of judgment or the place where the native is located?

> DOB : 29 May 1979> Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

Thanks and regards,

tw

http://www.mykundal i.com/

Avkahada Chakra

Paya (RasiBased)

Rajat

Varna

Kshatriya

Yoni

Bilav

Gana

Deva

Vasya

Manab

Nadi

Start

Balance Of Dasha

JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D

Lagna

Libra

Lagna Lord

Ven

Rasi

Gemini

Rasi Lord

Mer

Nakshatra-Pada

Punarvasu-2

Nakshatra Lord

Jup

Julian Day

SunSign(Indian)

Taurus

SunSign(Western)

Gemini

Ayanamsa

023-28-44

Ayanamsa Name

KP Ayan

Obliquity

023-26-31

Sideral Time

Person Details

Sex

Female

Date of birth

29 : 5 : 1979

Time of Birth

16 : 22 : 0

Day of birth

Tuesday

Ishtkaal

025-53-21

Place of Birth

n/a

Country

India

Time Zone

Latitude

18 : 55 : N

Longitude

72 : 54 : E

Local Time

War Time Correction

LMT at Birth

GMT at Birth

Tithi

Chaturthi

Hindu Week Day

Tuesday

Paksha

Shukla

Yoga

Ganda

Karan

Vanij

Sunrise

Sunset

Day Duration

KP Planets & Cusps

Balance Of Dasha :

JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D

Planets

PLANET

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

Ret/Dir

SUN

044-00-55

VEN-MON-JUP- JUP

Direct

MOON

084-43-19

MER-JUP-MER- MON

Direct

MARS

016-25-17

MAR-VEN-MON- RAH

Direct

MERCURY

043-22-18

VEN-MON-RAH- VEN

Direct

JUPITER

101-16-59

MON-SAT-MON- RAH

Direct

VENUS

020-22-55

MAR-VEN-JUP- SAT

Direct

SATURN

133-57-18

SUN-VEN-VEN- MON

Direct

RAHU

139-52-57

SUN-VEN-RAH- MON

Retrograde

KETU

319-52-57

SAT-RAH-MAR- VEN

Retrograde

URANUS

204-44-33

VEN-JUP-MER- MON

Retrograde

NEPTUNE

235-56-40

MAR-MER-RAH- MON

Retrograde

PLUTO

173-10-07

MER-MON-SUN- MER

Retrograde

Bhav

CUSP

DEGREE

RAS-NAK-SUB- SS

186-51-45

VEN-RAH-RAH- RAH

216-11-01

MAR-SAT-MER- SUN

245-59-18

JUP-KET-RAH- JUP

276-36-14

SAT-SUN-MER- JUP

308-02-19

SAT-RAH-RAH- VEN

338-46-11

JUP-SAT-VEN- MON

006-51-45

MAR-KET-RAH- VEN

036-11-01

VEN-SUN-MER- RAH

065-59-18

MER-MAR-MON- JUP

096-36-14

MON-SAT-MER- RAH

128-02-19

SUN-KET-JUP- SAT

158-46-11

MER-SUN-VEN- RAH

Cusp Chart

Planet Signification

Planets

Houses

SUN

MOON

MARS

MERCURY

JUPITER

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

Significators of Houses

Houses

Planets

I

MARS

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

II

MARS

III

MOON

JUPITER

IV

JUPITER

SATURN

V

JUPITER

SATURN

KETU

VI

MOON

JUPITER

VII

MARS

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

VIII

SUN

MARS

MERCURY

VENUS

SATURN

RAHU

IX

SUN

MOON

MERCURY

X

SUN

MOON

MERCURY

JUPITER

XI

SUN

JUPITER

SATURN

RAHU

KETU

XII

MERCURY

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Deepak,> I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet. > She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.> With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75@. ..> @gro ups.com; rathluther@. ..> Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PM> Re: When will I get job ?> > > Dear Dr. Luther rath,> > Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?> > Regards>

> Deepak Motiramani> > --- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: When will I get job ?> @gro ups..com> Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM> > > Dear Deepak,> Please see my analysis below.> The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession. > X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction. > > 1. Significators of X house:

- Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. > Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial. > Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. > Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. > > 2.. Significators of II:

- Mars > Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. > > 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter > They are already considered.. > So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. > Dasa bhukti Periods: - >

Date of birth 1979-05-29 > Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 > Saturn dasa 19-00-00 >

2008-08-18 > Mercury dasa 17-00-00 >

2025-08-18 > > Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. > Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. > > Mercury bhukti begins

from 2008-08-18 > Bhukti period 2-04-27 > So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. > Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. > Antara period 0-04-03 >

2008-12-21 > So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. > Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury.. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. > So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September. > Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not

know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. > > Dr. Luther > > --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 > wrote:> > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 >> When will I get job ?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM> > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.> > When will she get job?> > Her details are:> > DOB : 29 May 1979> Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North>

Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > Regards> Deepak> > > > >

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Respected TWji,Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,> I am extremely sorry for the controversy.It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> X house is occupied by Jupiter and Moon is in the constellation of Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter.> X house lord is Moon and Mercury and Sun occupy constellation of Rohini ruled by Moon. So Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Sun are the significators of X house.It's clear that Mo, Ju, Su-Me, Mo are 10th significators in order of A,B,C,D as per KP significator table.> While assessing the agentship of Kethu I wrote the sign lord and star lord of Kethu's position. Unintentionally the starlord was entered as Rahu forgeting at the moment that Rahu is a node. I am extremely sorry for the wrong entery.Typing or entry error can happen to any body any time, no problem at all. Thanks for providing the practical case why the star-lord of Ra/Ke is NOT taken as agent other than planets conj, aspt and sign-lord.As far as I understand, in KP, Ra acts as agent for 'Su, Sa' as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Sa by conj and Su by sign-lord) (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) Is there any refence saying that Ra/Ke acts as 'agent' for the star-lord of Ra/Ke and if so how it is dealt when Ra/Ke is in the star of Ra/Ke as in this practical case? > Rahu is posited at 19 degrees in Purvaphalguni in Leo.Thus Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.Again as far as I understand, in KP Ke acts as agent for Sa only (by conj & sign-lord) as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) > Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered.Is there anything to be considered other than the 'bhavas' ?In KP, relocation is considered, for instance, "One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the place of birth unless the native is permanent in his birth place" KP Reader V 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162).> I am really sorry for not being able to present clearly and for some commitment causing inconvenience.It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> Kindly point out where ever I am wrong or not transparent.Only on KP rules and issues not person as all are equal or any other system.> With due regards. > Dr. Luther RathRegards,tw> > > > > ________________________________> tw853 tw853 > Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:59:14 PM> Re: When will I get job ?> > > Could some one kindly clarify the points below in the following chart:> 1) which school of thought takes Kethu as agent of Rahu?> 2) how Rahu is agent of Venus?> 3) whether transit is to take by the place of judgment or the place where the native is located? > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > Thanks and regards,> tw> > http://www.mykundal i.com/> Avkahada Chakra > Paya (RasiBased) Rajat > Varna Kshatriya > Yoni Bilav > Gana Deva > Vasya Manab > Nadi Start > > Balance Of Dasha JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > Lagna Libra > Lagna Lord Ven > Rasi Gemini > Rasi Lord Mer > Nakshatra-Pada Punarvasu-2 > Nakshatra Lord Jup > Julian Day 2444023 > SunSign(Indian) Taurus > SunSign(Western) Gemini > Ayanamsa 023-28-44 > Ayanamsa Name KP Ayan > Obliquity 023-26-31 > Sideral Time 08.09.04 > Person Details > Sex Female > Date of birth 29 : 5 : 1979 > Time of Birth 16 : 22 : 0 > Day of birth Tuesday > Ishtkaal 025-53-21 > Place of Birth n/a > Country India > Time Zone 5.5 > Latitude 18 : 55 : N > Longitude 72 : 54 : E > Local Time 00.38.23 > War Time Correction 00.00.00 > LMT at Birth 15.43.36 > GMT at Birth 1.00.00 > Tithi Chaturthi > Hindu Week Day Tuesday > Paksha Shukla > Yoga Ganda > Karan Vanij > Sunrise 06.00.39 > Sunset 19.10.37 > Day Duration 13.09.57 > KP Planets & Cusps > Balance Of Dasha : JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > Planets > PLANET> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> Ret/Dir> SUN 044-00-55 VEN-MON-JUP- JUP Direct > MOON 084-43-19 MER-JUP-MER- MON Direct > MARS 016-25-17 MAR-VEN-MON- RAH Direct > MERCURY 043-22-18 VEN-MON-RAH- VEN Direct > JUPITER 101-16-59 MON-SAT-MON- RAH Direct > VENUS 020-22-55 MAR-VEN-JUP- SAT Direct > SATURN 133-57-18 SUN-VEN-VEN- MON Direct > RAHU 139-52-57 SUN-VEN-RAH- MON Retrograde > KETU 319-52-57 SAT-RAH-MAR- VEN Retrograde > URANUS 204-44-33 VEN-JUP-MER- MON Retrograde > NEPTUNE 235-56-40 MAR-MER-RAH- MON Retrograde > PLUTO 173-10-07 MER-MON-SUN- MER Retrograde > Bhav > CUSP> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> 1 186-51-45 VEN-RAH-RAH- RAH > 2 216-11-01 MAR-SAT-MER- SUN > 3 245-59-18 JUP-KET-RAH- JUP > 4 276-36-14 SAT-SUN-MER- JUP > 5 308-02-19 SAT-RAH-RAH- VEN > 6 338-46-11 JUP-SAT-VEN- MON > 7 006-51-45 MAR-KET-RAH- VEN > 8 036-11-01 VEN-SUN-MER- RAH > 9 065-59-18 MER-MAR-MON- JUP > 10 096-36-14 MON-SAT-MER- RAH > 11 128-02-19 SUN-KET-JUP- SAT > 12 158-46-11 MER-SUN-VEN- RAH > Cusp Chart > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Planet Signification > Planets Houses > SUN 8 9 10 11 > MOON 3 6 9 10 > MARS 1 2 7 8 > MERCURY 8 9 10 12 > JUPITER 3 4 5 6 10 11 > VENUS 1 7 8 > SATURN 1 4 5 7 8 11 > RAHU 1 7 8 11 > KETU 5 11 > > Significators of Houses > Houses Planets > I MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > II MARS > III MOON JUPITER > IV JUPITER SATURN > V JUPITER SATURN KETU > VI MOON JUPITER > VII MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > VIII SUN MARS MERCURY VENUS SATURN RAHU > IX SUN MOON MERCURY > X SUN MOON MERCURY JUPITER > XI SUN JUPITER SATURN RAHU KETU > XII MERCURY > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Deepak,> > I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet. > > She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.> > With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75@ ..> > @gro ups.com; rathluther@ ..> > Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PM> > Re: When will I get job ?> > > > > > Dear Dr. Luther rath,> > > > Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?> > > > Regards> > > > Deepak Motiramani> > > > --- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > > Luther Rath rathluther >> > Re: When will I get job ?> > @gro ups..com> > Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM> > > > > > Dear Deepak,> > Please see my analysis below.> > The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession. > > X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction. > > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > > > Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. > > Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI.. So it is beneficial. > > Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. > > Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. > > > > 2. Significators of II: - Mars > > Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. > > > > 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter > > They are already considered. > > So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. > > Dasa bhukti Periods: - > > Date of birth 1979-05-29 > > Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 > > Saturn dasa 19-00-00 > > 2008-08-18 > > Mercury dasa 17-00-00 > > 2025-08-18 > > > > Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. > > Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. > > > > Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18 > > Bhukti period 2-04-27 > > So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. > > Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. > > Antara period 0-04-03 > > 2008-12-21 > > So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. > > Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. > > So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September. > > Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. > > > > Dr. Luther > > > > --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 > wrote:> > > > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 >> > When will I get job ?> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM> > > > > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > > > My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.> > > > When will she get job?> > > > Her details are:> > > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > Regards> > Deepak> > > > > > > > > >>

Respected TW Ji,Namasthe.

I have given some clarifications on your queries. Kindly share commenting on them. I have to learn many more things from you.

As far as I understand, in KP, Ra acts as agent for 'Su, Sa' as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Sa by conj and Su by sign-lord) (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) Is there any refence saying that Ra/Ke acts as 'agent' for the star-lord of Ra/Ke and if so how it is dealt when Ra/Ke is in the star of Ra/Ke as in this practical case?

In the chart in question, Rahu is placed at 19-58-50 in Leo. This zone is in the constellation of Pubaphalguni. So Rahu becomes agent of Venus and Sun as the constellation and sign lord respectively. As regards conjunction of Rahu with Saturn I am to say they are posited at a distance of 5-56-49 degrees from each other. Conjunction is considered when they are with in 3-20-00 degrees only. Hence in this chart conjunction cannot be considered and therefore Rahu does not represent Saturn.

I have not come across, as far as I remember, that a node in the constellation of another node represents the later. I have also not seen in any examples of KP 7th aspect of the nodes on each other is ever considered. So they are to be dealt individually during prediction.

“Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered”.Is there anything to be considered other than the 'bhavas' ?In KP, relocation is considered, for instance, "One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the place of birth unless the native is permanent in his birth place" KP Reader V 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162).

I think my statement was unclear.

While studying a horoscope of a particular individual it is certain that the Ascendant and transit of planets are ascertained in accordance to the time and place of birth of the person. This is sure. Thus the ‘Bhavas’ are fixed for ever. So when we examine the transit of planets at the time of fruition of an event in his/her life, we shall have to see in which of the ‘Bhavas’ the bodies transit. Is that not so Sir? For finding a ‘Muhurtha’ for any occasion we have to cast a chart with transit of planets for the place where the individual resides on that particular date. I am sorry to say that I do not own the Reader V of 1983 or 2004. So I am unable to give any opinion on that.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 8:28:14 PMRe: When will I get job ?

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:>> Respected TWji,Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,> I am extremely sorry for the controversy.It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> X house is occupied by Jupiter and Moon is in the constellation of Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter.> X house lord is Moon and Mercury and Sun occupy constellation of Rohini ruled by Moon. So Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Sun are the significators of X house.It's clear that Mo, Ju, Su-Me, Mo are 10th significators in order of A,B,C,D as per KP significator table.> While assessing the agentship of Kethu I wrote the sign lord and star lord of Kethu's position. Unintentionally the starlord was entered as Rahu forgeting at the moment that Rahu is a node. I am

extremely sorry for the wrong entery.Typing or entry error can happen to any body any time, no problem at all. Thanks for providing the practical case why the star-lord of Ra/Ke is NOT taken as agent other than planets conj, aspt and sign-lord.As far as I understand, in KP, Ra acts as agent for 'Su, Sa' as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Sa by conj and Su by sign-lord) (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) Is there any refence saying that Ra/Ke acts as 'agent' for the star-lord of Ra/Ke and if so how it is dealt when Ra/Ke is in the star of Ra/Ke as in this practical case?

> Rahu is posited at 19 degrees in Purvaphalguni in Leo.Thus Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.Again as far as I understand, in KP Ke acts as agent for Sa only (by conj & sign-lord) as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) > Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered.Is there anything to be considered other than the 'bhavas' ?In KP, relocation is considered, for instance, "One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the

place of birth unless the native is permanent in his birth place" KP Reader V 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162).> I am really sorry for not being able to present clearly and for some commitment causing inconvenience.It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> Kindly point out where ever I am wrong or not transparent.Only on KP rules and issues not person as all are equal or any other system.> With due regards. > Dr. Luther RathRegards,tw> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 tw853 @gro ups.com> Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:59:14 PM> Re: When will I get job ?> > > Could some one kindly clarify the points below in the following chart:> 1)

which school of thought takes Kethu as agent of Rahu?> 2) how Rahu is agent of Venus?> 3) whether transit is to take by the place of judgment or the place where the native is located? > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.

> > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > Thanks and regards,> tw> > http://www.mykundal i.com/> Avkahada Chakra > Paya (RasiBased) Rajat > Varna Kshatriya > Yoni Bilav > Gana Deva > Vasya Manab > Nadi Start > > Balance Of Dasha JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > Lagna Libra > Lagna Lord Ven > Rasi Gemini > Rasi Lord Mer > Nakshatra-Pada Punarvasu-2 > Nakshatra Lord Jup > Julian Day 2444023 > SunSign(Indian) Taurus > SunSign(Western) Gemini > Ayanamsa 023-28-44 > Ayanamsa Name KP Ayan >

Obliquity 023-26-31 > Sideral Time 08.09.04 > Person Details > Sex Female > Date of birth 29 : 5 : 1979 > Time of Birth 16 : 22 : 0 > Day of birth Tuesday > Ishtkaal 025-53-21 > Place of Birth n/a > Country India > Time Zone 5.5 > Latitude 18 : 55 : N > Longitude 72 : 54 : E > Local Time 00.38.23 > War Time Correction 00.00.00 > LMT at Birth 15.43.36 > GMT at Birth 1.00.00 > Tithi Chaturthi > Hindu Week Day Tuesday > Paksha Shukla > Yoga Ganda > Karan Vanij > Sunrise 06.00.39 > Sunset 19.10.37 > Day Duration

13.09.57 > KP Planets & Cusps > Balance Of Dasha : JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > Planets > PLANET> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> Ret/Dir> SUN 044-00-55 VEN-MON-JUP- JUP Direct > MOON 084-43-19 MER-JUP-MER- MON Direct > MARS 016-25-17 MAR-VEN-MON- RAH Direct > MERCURY 043-22-18 VEN-MON-RAH- VEN Direct > JUPITER 101-16-59 MON-SAT-MON- RAH Direct > VENUS 020-22-55 MAR-VEN-JUP- SAT Direct > SATURN 133-57-18 SUN-VEN-VEN- MON Direct > RAHU 139-52-57 SUN-VEN-RAH- MON Retrograde > KETU 319-52-57 SAT-RAH-MAR- VEN Retrograde > URANUS 204-44-33 VEN-JUP-MER- MON Retrograde > NEPTUNE 235-56-40 MAR-MER-RAH- MON Retrograde > PLUTO

173-10-07 MER-MON-SUN- MER Retrograde > Bhav > CUSP> DEGREE> RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> 1 186-51-45 VEN-RAH-RAH- RAH > 2 216-11-01 MAR-SAT-MER- SUN > 3 245-59-18 JUP-KET-RAH- JUP > 4 276-36-14 SAT-SUN-MER- JUP > 5 308-02-19 SAT-RAH-RAH- VEN > 6 338-46-11 JUP-SAT-VEN- MON > 7 006-51-45 MAR-KET-RAH- VEN > 8 036-11-01 VEN-SUN-MER- RAH > 9 065-59-18 MER-MAR-MON- JUP > 10 096-36-14 MON-SAT-MER- RAH > 11 128-02-19 SUN-KET-JUP- SAT > 12 158-46-11 MER-SUN-VEN- RAH > Cusp Chart > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Planet Signification > Planets Houses > SUN 8 9 10 11 > MOON 3 6 9 10 > MARS

1 2 7 8 > MERCURY 8 9 10 12 > JUPITER 3 4 5 6 10 11 > VENUS 1 7 8 > SATURN 1 4 5 7 8 11 > RAHU 1 7 8 11 > KETU 5 11 > > Significators of Houses > Houses Planets > I MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > II MARS > III MOON JUPITER > IV JUPITER SATURN > V JUPITER SATURN KETU > VI MOON JUPITER > VII MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > VIII SUN MARS MERCURY VENUS SATURN RAHU > IX SUN MOON MERCURY > X SUN MOON MERCURY JUPITER > XI SUN JUPITER SATURN RAHU KETU > XII MERCURY > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Deepak,> > I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet. > > She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to

December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.> > With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75@ ..> > @gro ups.com; rathluther@ ..> > Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PM> > Re: When will I get job ?> > > > > > Dear Dr. Luther rath,> > > > Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?> > > > Regards> > > > Deepak Motiramani> > > > --- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > > Luther Rath rathluther >> > Re: When will I get

job ?> > @gro ups..com> > Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM> > > > > > Dear Deepak,> > Please see my analysis below.> > The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession. > > X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction. > > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

> > > > Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. > > Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI.. So it is beneficial. > > Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. > > Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. > > > > 2. Significators of II: - Mars > > Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it

is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. > > > > 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter > > They are already considered. > > So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. > > Dasa bhukti Periods: - > > Date of birth 1979-05-29 > >

Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 > > Saturn dasa 19-00-00 > > 2008-08-18 > >

Mercury dasa 17-00-00 > > 2025-08-18 > > > > Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. > > Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits

in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. > > > > Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18 > > Bhukti period 2-04-27 > > So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. > > Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. > > Antara

period 0-04-03 > > 2008-12-21 > > So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. > > Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. > > So she can expect to

get a job on or just after 10th of September. > > Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. > > > > Dr. Luther > > > > --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 > wrote:> > > > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 >> > When will I get job ?> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM> > > > > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > > > My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a

job.> > > > When will she get job?> > > > Her details are:> > > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > Regards> > Deepak> > > > > > > > > >>

Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji and Friends,Some KP issues for discussion are presented as follows;1. Conj & Aspect1) Practically only Hindu conj & aspect without orb are applied in the KP Readers with the exception of some Western aspects here and there;2) 3.3333 deg orb is applied by some like Shri Raichur, 4 step; it can be done by choosing the option of 3.3333 deg or any orb in the SW like KPAstro 3.0;3) Shri Raichur does not consider the 7th aspect;4) Aspect of Rahu/Ketu is not considered with rare exception of Dr. Kar (KP & Astrology Year Book 1996, p 72), Prof. K. Balachandran(KP & Astrology Year Book 2002, p 82 & 84), Dr. Bal Krishna Singh Hatia (KP & Astrology Year Book 1999, p 26), Ketu's aspt on cusps within 3.3333 deg orb (4 Step Method);5) As encouraged by Guruji KSK, some like Shri Kppu Ganapthi are applying the Western aspetcs;6) In the case of `Ra/Ke conj with or aspt by another planet', `only'

Rahu/Ketu offers the results of the conj or aspt

planet as an agent of this planet but the conj or aspt planet cannot offer the

results of Rahu/Ketu. Some are saying both ways.7) The choice is up to an astrologer. As for the weak grade 'E' significators, it may not be a big deal but in the case of Rahu/Ketu signification, it can make a difference.2. Rahu/Ketu as Agent of other Planets1) Generally Rahu/Ketu is called as an agent of conj or aspt planet and sign lord;2) Since the signification of the star lord of Rahu/Ketu is usually shown in the KP significator table, Rahu/Ketu is not generally called as agent of its star lord, for instance when Rahu/Ketu is in the star of Rahu/Ketu, it cannot be called Rahu/Ketu as agent of Rahu/Ketu.3. Transit of Planets 1) Usually the transit for a native for any reason is looked for the place where he or she is currently located, for instance an Asian born native currently located in USA has to enter the current location into his astrological SW in order to know what is the transit of planets over his head in the sky which planet is transitting in which star and sub.2) It is true that "for fixing of time by examining the transit of planets, I believe we have to consider the place where the native lives at the time of fruition. When a person lives in western countries we should also consider whether the time of fruition falls in day time or night and whether it is probable. If exact time is predicted it should be according to the time zone there." (Msg#20384 and related thread)

3) In the timing of events, generally an event happens during the joint DBAS period of

the significators when transit agrees. Particularly at the time of event, Sun, Moon

and joint period DBAS lords are generally found to be transiting-

a) mainly

in the star or sub of the same joint period DBAS lords;

b) additionally

in the star of the significators of the event (other than the joint period DBAS

lords) in the horoscope.

4) It is to check first the chosen DBAS lords whether they are transiting in the star

or sub of the same DBAS lords and then other planets . Here it is not open-ended to take the

signification of transiting DBAS lords which is not promised in the natal chart

for them. And then for accurate timing, it is to choose the transiting Sun and

Moon, which are mostly found in the star or sub of Sookshma lord at the time of

event. For slow moving planets, in addition to stars and subs, the bhavas they

are transiting may be also taken into account. 5) Needless to say the sub will

decide the matters signified by the star of transiting planets are favorable or not. The signification of star and sub, in which planets are transitting, by occupation and lordship will be as per the for-ever- fixed `Bhavas' of the natal chart in accordance

to the time and place of birth. However, if the native has been resided in another place for a long time, the relocation chart would be better fit for prediction. (KP Reader V: Transit, 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162):

"One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the place of birth unless

the native is permanent in his birth place.")Thanks and regards,tw

When the transit of planets is examined for any reason, it is to

see in which star and sub of of the the bodies transit. , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Respected TW Ji,Namasthe.> I have given some clarifications on your queries. Kindly share commenting on them. I have to learn many more things from you.> > As far as I understand, in KP, Ra acts as agent for 'Su, Sa' as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Sa by conj and Su by sign-lord) (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) > Is there any refence sayingthat Ra/Ke acts as 'agent' for the star-lord of Ra/Ke and if so how it is dealt when Ra/Ke is in the star of Ra/Ke as in this practical case?> > In the chart in question, Rahu is placed at 19-58-50 in Leo. This zone is in the constellation of Pubaphalguni. So Rahu becomes agent of Venus and Sun as the constellation and sign lord respectively.. As regards conjunction of Rahu with Saturn I am to say they are posited at a distance of 5-56-49 degrees from each other. Conjunction is considered when they are with in 3-20-00 degrees only. Hence in this chart conjunction cannot be considered and therefore Rahu does not represent Saturn.> I have not come across, as far as I remember, that a node in the constellation of another node represents the later. I have also not seen in any examples of KP 7th aspect of the nodes on each other is ever considered. So they are to be dealt individually during prediction.> > "Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered".> Is there anything to be considered other than the 'bhavas' ?> In KP, relocation is considered, for instance, "One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the place of birth unless the native is permanent in his birth place" KP Reader V 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162).> I think my statement was unclear.> While studying a horoscope of a particular individual it is certain that the Ascendant and transit of planets are ascertained in accordance to the time and place of birth of the person. This is sure. Thus the `Bhavas' are fixed for ever. So when we examine the transit of planets at the time of fruition of an event in his/her life, we shall have to see in which of the `Bhavas' the bodies transit. Is that not so Sir? For finding a `Muhurtha' for any occasion we have to cast a chart with transit of planets for the place where the individual resides on that particular date. I am sorry to say that I do not own the Reader V of 1983 or 2004. So I am unable to give any opinion on that.> > With due regards.> > Dr. Luther Rath> > > > > ________________________________> tw853 tw853 > Monday, December 8, 2008 8:28:14 PM> Re: When will I get job ?> > > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> wrote:> >> > Respected TWji,> Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,> > I am extremely sorry for the controversy.> It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> > X house is occupied by Jupiter and Moon is in the constellation of Punarvasu ruled by Jupiter.> > X house lord is Moon and Mercury and Sun occupy constellation of Rohini ruled by Moon. So Moon, Jupiter, Mercury and Sun are the significators of X house.> It's clear that Mo, Ju, Su-Me, Mo are 10th significators in order of A,B,C,D as per KP significator table.> > While assessing the agentship of Kethu I wrote the sign lord and star lord of Kethu's position. Unintentionally the starlord was entered as Rahu forgeting at the moment that Rahu is a node. I am extremely sorry for the wrong entery.> Typing or entry error can happen to any body any time, no problem at all. > Thanks for providing the practical case why the star-lord of Ra/Ke is NOT taken as agent other than planets conj, aspt and sign-lord.> As far as I understand, in KP, Ra acts as agent for 'Su, Sa' as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Sa by conj and Su by sign-lord) (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) > Is there any refence saying that Ra/Ke acts as 'agent' for the star-lord of Ra/Ke and if so how it is dealt when Ra/Ke is in the star of Ra/Ke as in this practical case? > > Rahu is posited at 19 degrees in Purvaphalguni in Leo.Thus Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.> Again as far as I understand, in KP Ke acts as agent for Sa only (by conj & sign-lord) as shown by KPAstro 3.0. (Ref: in File section of this group, RAHU-KETU%20RULES[ 1].doc, RAHU/KETU RULES IN KP ) > > Actually transit of planets at the place where the native resides is to be considered particularly when the 'bhavas' are considered.> Is there anything to be considered other than the 'bhavas' ?> In KP, relocation is considered, for instance, "One should not always calculate the Ascendant for the place of birth unless the native is permanent in his birth place" KP Reader V 1983 Edition page 155 (2004 Edition page 162).> > I am really sorry for not being able to present clearly and for some commitment causing inconvenience.> It's okay and thanks for the issues for discussion.> > Kindly point out where ever I am wrong or not transparent.> Only on KP rules and issues not person as all are equal or any other system.> > With due regards. > > Dr. Luther Rath> Regards,> tw> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > tw853 tw853@> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:59:14 PM> > Re: When will I get job ?> > > > > > Could some one kindly clarify the points below in the following chart:> > 1) which school of thought takes Kethu as agent of Rahu?> > 2) how Rahu is agent of Venus?> > 3) whether transit is to take by the place of judgment or the place where the native is located? > > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > > > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > > > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > > > http://www.mykundal i.com/> > Avkahada Chakra > > Paya (RasiBased) Rajat > > Varna Kshatriya > > Yoni Bilav > > Gana Deva > > Vasya Manab > > Nadi Start > > > > Balance Of Dasha JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > > Lagna Libra > > Lagna Lord Ven > > Rasi Gemini > > Rasi Lord Mer > > Nakshatra-Pada Punarvasu-2 > > Nakshatra Lord Jup > > Julian Day 2444023 > > SunSign(Indian) Taurus > > SunSign(Western) Gemini > > Ayanamsa 023-28-44 > > Ayanamsa Name KP Ayan > > Obliquity 023-26-31 > > Sideral Time 08.09..04 > > Person Details > > Sex Female > > Date of birth 29 : 5 : 1979 > > Time of Birth 16 : 22 : 0 > > Day of birth Tuesday > > Ishtkaal 025-53-21 > > Place of Birth n/a > > Country India > > Time Zone 5.5 > > Latitude 18 : 55 : N > > Longitude 72 : 54 : E > > Local Time 00.38.23 > > War Time Correction 00.00.00 > > LMT at Birth 15.43.36 > > GMT at Birth 1.00.00 > > Tithi Chaturthi > > Hindu Week Day Tuesday > > Paksha Shukla > > Yoga Ganda > > Karan Vanij > > Sunrise 06.00.39 > > Sunset 19.10.37 > > Day Duration 13.09.57 > > KP Planets & Cusps > > Balance Of Dasha : JUPITER 10 Y 4 M 0 D > > Planets > > PLANET> > DEGREE> > RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> > Ret/Dir> > SUN 044-00-55 VEN-MON-JUP- JUP Direct > > MOON 084-43-19 MER-JUP-MER- MON Direct > > MARS 016-25-17 MAR-VEN-MON- RAH Direct > > MERCURY 043-22-18 VEN-MON-RAH- VEN Direct > > JUPITER 101-16-59 MON-SAT-MON- RAH Direct > > VENUS 020-22-55 MAR-VEN-JUP- SAT Direct > > SATURN 133-57-18 SUN-VEN-VEN- MON Direct > > RAHU 139-52-57 SUN-VEN-RAH- MON Retrograde > > KETU 319-52-57 SAT-RAH-MAR- VEN Retrograde > > URANUS 204-44-33 VEN-JUP-MER- MON Retrograde > > NEPTUNE 235-56-40 MAR-MER-RAH- MON Retrograde > > PLUTO 173-10-07 MER-MON-SUN- MER Retrograde > > Bhav > > CUSP> > DEGREE> > RAS-NAK-SUB- SS> > 1 186-51-45 VEN-RAH-RAH- RAH > > 2 216-11-01 MAR-SAT-MER- SUN > > 3 245-59-18 JUP-KET-RAH- JUP > > 4 276-36-14 SAT-SUN-MER- JUP > > 5 308-02-19 SAT-RAH-RAH- VEN > > 6 338-46-11 JUP-SAT-VEN- MON > > 7 006-51-45 MAR-KET-RAH- VEN > > 8 036-11-01 VEN-SUN-MER- RAH > > 9 065-59-18 MER-MAR-MON- JUP > > 10 096-36-14 MON-SAT-MER- RAH > > 11 128-02-19 SUN-KET-JUP- SAT > > 12 158-46-11 MER-SUN-VEN- RAH > > Cusp Chart > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Planet Signification > > Planets Houses > > SUN 8 9 10 11 > > MOON 3 6 9 10 > > MARS 1 2 7 8 > > MERCURY 8 9 10 12 > > JUPITER 3 4 5 6 10 11 > > VENUS 1 7 8 > > SATURN 1 4 5 7 8 11 > > RAHU 1 7 8 11 > > KETU 5 11 > > > > Significators of Houses > > Houses Planets > > I MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > > II MARS > > III MOON JUPITER > > IV JUPITER SATURN > > V JUPITER SATURN KETU > > VI MOON JUPITER > > VII MARS VENUS SATURN RAHU > > VIII SUN MARS MERCURY VENUS SATURN RAHU > > IX SUN MOON MERCURY > > X SUN MOON MERCURY JUPITER > > XI SUN JUPITER SATURN RAHU KETU > > XII MERCURY > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Deepak,> > > I am very sorry to know that she hasn¢t got a job yet. > > > She will run Mercury Mahadasa and its bhukti from September 2008 to February 2011. During that period she will be running Antra of Moon from September 2009 to December 2009. Se may expect a job in that period. It could be in first week of October when she runs prana periodof Mars.> > > With regards.Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75@ ..> > > @gro ups.com; rathluther@ ..> > > Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:09:05 PM> > > Re: When will I get job ?> > > > > > > > > Dear Dr. Luther rath,> > > > > > Mt wife hasn't got the job yet. Could you please re-examine the chart ?> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Deepak Motiramani> > > > > > --- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > > > > > Luther Rath rathluther >> > > Re: When will I get job ?> > > @gro ups..com> > > Saturday, June 14, 2008, 9:22 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Deepak,> > > Please see my analysis below.> > > The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession. > > > X cusp sub-lord is Mercury.. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction. > > > > > > 1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon > > > Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus. > > > Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu. > > > > > > Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from. > > > Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI.. So it is beneficial. > > > Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial. > > > Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful. > > > > > > 2. Significators of II: - Mars > > > Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator. > > > > > > 3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter > > > They are already considered. > > > So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu. > > > Dasa bhukti Periods: - > > > Date of birth 1979-05-29 > > > Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19 > > > Saturn dasa 19-00-00 > > > 2008-08-18 > > > Mercury dasa 17-00-00 > > > 2025-08-18 > > > > > > Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008. > > > Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008. > > > > > > Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18 > > > Bhukti period 2-04-27 > > > So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only. > > > Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18. > > > Antara period 0-04-03 > > > 2008-12-21 > > > So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara. > > > Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit. > > > So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September. > > > Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period. > > > > > > Dr.. Luther > > > > > > --- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 > wrote:> > > > > > Deepak Motiramani deepakvm75 >> > > When will I get job ?> > > @gro ups.com> > > Thursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Dr.Luther Rath,> > > > > > My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.> > > > > > When will she get job?> > > > > > Her details are:> > > > > > DOB : 29 May 1979> > > Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)> > > Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North> > > Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)> > > > > > Regards> > > Deepak> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> >>