IndiaDivine.org

Beautiful/ Handsome sai 17608

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

really it is difficult to define from the natal chartscould see many with venus in lagna etc ...however dark and uglyall basic rules in astrology fail in this regard because americanas fat and white japanese short and white and indian brown and average and africans dark and tall all depends the nativity family conditions etc many family fat the entire family people600 millions 9 graghas and 12 bhavas only we have search in between themhowever one of kp person suggested that if 2610 houses strong the persons wealthy due to wealth the composition of body with good foods etc etc andif the the 2 6 10 houses are in even houes of feminine

rishbha kanni and makara etc the person may be beatiful, works little in practice 2 6 10 lords well placed and aspected by benefics and in femine signs generally they are beatiful and mars has much to say as energy and robost of physiquei have rishbha lagna born in mars star of lagna 28 deg with jupiter there and venus in second house mithuna i am fair tall robost and a body builder also as it has venus mars jupiter link to lagna with jupiter in 28 deg rishbha and venus in 2 deg of mithuna (lagna 28 deg rishbha)lagna even signs mars star with second house and 2nd lords in even signs and aspect of jupiter venus mercury and moon gives some good looks any way these cannot be absolute rules may be modifications according to situationsthanks for a nice topic let us analyse some good horos. in future to enable understand better this topicthanks with regardssairaman--- On

Mon, 16/6/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Beautiful/ Handsome Date: Monday, 16 June, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi Friends,

In KP, how can we tell whether a person is good looking or not by

seeing the birth chart? I am not aware of any KP rule about it and I

find it really difficult to answer. Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sairaman ji,

I also believe that the available rules don't give satisfactory results and hence the question. You have very different perspective and I'll apply your rule and see. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM, sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:

really it is difficult to define from the natal chartscould see many with venus in lagna etc ...however dark and uglyall basic rules in astrology fail in this regard because americanas fat and white japanese short and white and indian brown and average and africans dark and tall

all depends the nativity family conditions etc many family fat the entire family people600 millions 9 graghas and 12 bhavas only we have search in between themhowever one of kp person suggested that if 2610 houses strong the persons wealthy due to wealth the composition of body with good foods etc etc andif the the 2 6 10 houses are in even houes of feminine rishbha kanni and makara etc the person may be beatiful, works little in practice

2 6 10 lords well placed and aspected by benefics and in femine signs generally they are beatiful and mars has much to say as energy and robost of physiquei have rishbha lagna born in mars star of lagna 28 deg with jupiter there and venus in second house mithuna i am fair tall robost and a body builder also as it has venus mars jupiter link to lagna with jupiter in 28 deg rishbha and venus in 2 deg of mithuna (lagna 28 deg rishbha)

lagna even signs mars star with second house and 2nd lords in even signs and aspect of jupiter venus mercury and moon gives some good looks any way these cannot be absolute rules may be modifications according to situations

thanks for a nice topic let us analyse some good horos. in future to enable understand better this topicthanks with regardssairaman--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Beautiful/ Handsome

Monday, 16 June, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi Friends,In KP, how can we tell whether a person is good looking or not by seeing the birth chart? I am not aware of any KP rule about it and I find it really difficult to answer. Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. -- Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPandey.comIM: pandeypunitPhone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter.com/pandeypunit

FriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/pandeypunit

Guest guest

Dear Sairaman & Punit,

Just because you both lack awareness of how to assess the looks/bearing etc of a person through a thorough scrutiny of the Ist cusp,and it's sub-lord and sub-sub lord...you cannot make such "blanket statements"...about K.P. They are most unfair...and kindly elaborate on "satisfactory results"....

Pl. get hold of Astrosecrets & K.P., by K.Subramaniam,Part III. and peruse carefully...

One can briefly,but accurately describe a person of a spouse through a thorough examination of the Ist and VIIth cusp sub-lord ...

Pl. peruse the 6 readers of Krishnamurthi Padhdhati again...carefully.

L.Y.Rao.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 17 June, 2008 10:44:28 AMRe: Beautiful/ Handsome sai 17608

Dear Sairaman ji,

I also believe that the available rules don't give satisfactory results and hence the question. You have very different perspective and I'll apply your rule and see. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM, sairam nat <sairaman53 > wrote:

really it is difficult to define from the natal chartscould see many with venus in lagna etc ...however dark and uglyall basic rules in astrology fail in this regard because americanas fat and white japanese short and white and indian brown and average and africans dark and tall all depends the nativity family conditions etc many family fat the entire family people600 millions 9 graghas and 12 bhavas only we have search in between themhowever one of kp person suggested that if 2610 houses strong the persons wealthy due to wealth the composition of body with good foods etc etc andif the the 2 6 10 houses are in even houes of feminine rishbha kanni and makara etc the person may be beatiful, works little in practice 2 6 10 lords well placed and aspected by benefics and in femine signs generally they are beatiful and mars has much to

say as energy and robost of physiquei have rishbha lagna born in mars star of lagna 28 deg with jupiter there and venus in second house mithuna i am fair tall robost and a body builder also as it has venus mars jupiter link to lagna with jupiter in 28 deg rishbha and venus in 2 deg of mithuna (lagna 28 deg rishbha)lagna even signs mars star with second house and 2nd lords in even signs and aspect of jupiter venus mercury and moon gives some good looks any way these cannot be absolute rules may be modifications according to situationsthanks for a nice topic let us analyse some good horos. in future to enable understand better this topicthanks with regardssairaman--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Beautiful/ Handsome@gro ups.comMonday, 16 June, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi Friends,In KP, how can we tell whether a person is good looking or not by seeing the birth chart? I am not aware of any KP rule about it and I find it really difficult to answer. Any suggestions?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. -- Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPan dey.comIM: pandeypunit@ Phone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter. com/pandeypunitFriendFeed: http://friendfeed. com/pandeypunit

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

I am very well aware of the rules mentioned in various KP books and I reemphasize that I never got " satisfactory " results for assessing the beauty/ attractiveness of a person. I personally don't give as much importance to Astrosecrets as you do, still I have studied those books very well. I don't treat them as bible of KP System and try to test everything written.

Now, either my understanding is incorrect or the rules itself are not correct. To validate those rules, we can apply these principles on some blind charts and see what we are coming up with. I believe " blind charts " can be useful because of two reasons - 1. beauty is kind of subjective, as mentioned by Satish ji and 2. postmortem is always easy.

I will be more than happy if you are interested in participating in the blind charts and show how to apply these rules? I have quite a few charts where these rules don't work and I can through it to the forum. Without this practical discussion, we both are not eligible to say whether those rules work or not.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPandey.com

IM: pandeypunit Phone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter.com/punitastrologer

FriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/punitastrologer

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Sairaman & Punit,

Just because you both lack awareness of how to assess the looks/bearing etc of a person through a thorough scrutiny of the Ist cusp,and it's sub-lord and sub-sub lord...you cannot make such " blanket statements " ...about K.P. They are most unfair...and kindly elaborate on " satisfactory results " ....

Pl. get hold of Astrosecrets & K.P., by K.Subramaniam,Part III. and peruse carefully...

One can briefly,but accurately describe a person of a spouse through a thorough examination of the Ist and VIIth cusp sub-lord ...

L.Y.Rao.

Punit Pandey <punitp

Tuesday, 17 June, 2008 10:44:28 AMRe: Beautiful/ Handsome sai 17608

Dear Sairaman ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

really it is difficult to define from the natal chartscould see many with venus in lagna etc ...however dark and uglyall basic rules in astrology fail in this regard because americanas fat and white japanese short and white and indian brown and average and africans dark and tall

all depends the nativity family conditions etc many family fat the entire family people600 millions 9 graghas and 12 bhavas only we have search in between themhowever one of kp person suggested that if 2610 houses strong the persons wealthy due to wealth the composition of body with good foods etc etc andif the the 2 6 10 houses are in even houes of feminine rishbha kanni and makara etc the person may be beatiful, works little in practice

2 6 10 lords well placed and aspected by benefics and in femine signs generally they are beatiful and mars has much to say as energy and robost of physiquei have rishbha lagna born in mars star of lagna 28 deg with jupiter there and venus in second house mithuna i am fair tall robost and a body builder also as it has venus mars jupiter link to lagna with jupiter in 28 deg rishbha and venus in 2 deg of mithuna (lagna 28 deg rishbha)

lagna even signs mars star with second house and 2nd lords in even signs and aspect of jupiter venus mercury and moon gives some good looks any way these cannot be absolute rules may be modifications according to situations

thanks for a nice topic let us analyse some good horos. in future to enable understand better this topicthanks with regardssairaman--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Beautiful/ Handsome@gro ups.com Monday, 16 June, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi Friends,In KP, how can we tell whether a person is good looking or not by seeing the birth chart? I am not aware of any KP rule about it and I find it really difficult to answer. Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

-- Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPan dey.com IM: pandeypunit@ Phone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter. com/pandeypunit

FriendFeed: http://friendfeed. com/pandeypunit

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

It is not important whether one gives importance to Astrosecrets & K.P.,it is a matter of your personal prejudice,if I may say so,since long...,however, the rules given in the book have been tested by many a K.P. Astrologer...and found to be valid...

In any case,it is more important for us,I presume,to seek an answer to the query raised...

(I have with me a complimentary copy of SP Khullar's books claimed to be the ultimate in stellar astrology...which gives,more or less,the same data as Astrosecrets & K.P.),I also have Chandrakant Bhatt's all III Parts...

Among the many books I have,Astrosecrets & K.P., gives more detailed information...

It seems to me,that you want to re-validate tried and tested rules...for which I have no objection at all,but frankly I do not have the time required to devote towards it...and frankly,I am happy with the rules given in Astrosecrets and K.P.

Since you have volunteered to conduct more research on this subject...allow me to compliment you...

By the way,kindly send me the TOB,DOB & POB of the case you say doesn't match...and let me try to analyse it,with the books available with me...to understand where the system lacks and what improvements are needed...at all...

More strength to your elbow...

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 17 June, 2008 10:24:51 PMRe: Beautiful/ Handsome sai 17608

Dear Lajmi ji,

I am very well aware of the rules mentioned in various KP books and I reemphasize that I never got "satisfactory" results for assessing the beauty/ attractiveness of a person. I personally don't give as much importance to Astrosecrets as you do, still I have studied those books very well. I don't treat them as bible of KP System and try to test everything written.

Now, either my understanding is incorrect or the rules itself are not correct. To validate those rules, we can apply these principles on some blind charts and see what we are coming up with. I believe "blind charts" can be useful because of two reasons - 1. beauty is kind of subjective, as mentioned by Satish ji and 2. postmortem is always easy.

I will be more than happy if you are interested in participating in the blind charts and show how to apply these rules? I have quite a few charts where these rules don't work and I can through it to the forum. Without this practical discussion, we both are not eligible to say whether those rules work or not.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPandey.comIM: pandeypunit Phone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter. com/punitastrolo gerFriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/punitastrologe r

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sairaman & Punit,

Just because you both lack awareness of how to assess the looks/bearing etc of a person through a thorough scrutiny of the Ist cusp,and it's sub-lord and sub-sub lord...you cannot make such "blanket statements"...about K.P. They are most unfair...and kindly elaborate on "satisfactory results"....

Pl. get hold of Astrosecrets & K.P., by K.Subramaniam, Part III. and peruse carefully...

L.Y.Rao.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 17 June, 2008 10:44:28 AMRe: Beautiful/ Handsome sai 17608

Dear Sairaman ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

really it is difficult to define from the natal chartscould see many with venus in lagna etc ...however dark and uglyall basic rules in astrology fail in this regard because americanas fat and white japanese short and white and indian brown and average and africans dark and tall all depends the nativity family conditions etc many family fat the entire family people600 millions 9 graghas and 12 bhavas only we have search in between themhowever one of kp person suggested that if 2610 houses strong the persons wealthy due to wealth the composition of body with good foods etc etc andif the the 2 6 10 houses are in even houes of feminine rishbha kanni and makara etc the person may be beatiful, works little in practice 2 6 10 lords well placed and aspected by benefics and in femine signs generally they are beatiful and mars has much

to say as energy and robost of physiquei have rishbha lagna born in mars star of lagna 28 deg with jupiter there and venus in second house mithuna i am fair tall robost and a body builder also as it has venus mars jupiter link to lagna with jupiter in 28 deg rishbha and venus in 2 deg of mithuna (lagna 28 deg rishbha)lagna even signs mars star with second house and 2nd lords in even signs and aspect of jupiter venus mercury and moon gives some good looks any way these cannot be absolute rules may be modifications according to situationsthanks for a nice topic let us analyse some good horos. in future to enable understand better this topicthanks with regardssairaman--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Beautiful/ Handsome@gro ups.com Monday, 16 June, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi Friends,In KP, how can we tell whether a person is good looking or not by seeing the birth chart? I am not aware of any KP rule about it and I find it really difficult to answer. Any suggestions?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

-- Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyWeb: http://www.PunitPan dey.com IM: pandeypunit@ Phone: +1-312-436-2075Twitter: http://twitter. com/pandeypunitFriendFeed: http://friendfeed. com/pandeypunit

Check out the all-new face of India.