IndiaDivine.org

change in job?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath

below are my details..need to know when is the change in my current job..any chances of going abroad ..also why i have so much change in jobs...not able to work for long in one company though i like to work for long but in lot instances my dept where i work get close.is there any astrogical remedy for that or should i try some other option for living

Name-vikas teotia

time of birth -7.50 AM

Place of birth -buland shaher (Utter pradesh)

Longitude -077:49 East

latitude -028:30 North--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: When will I get job ? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 3:52 AM

Dear Deepak,

Please see my analysis below.

The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession.

X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction.

1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon

Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.

Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from.

Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial.

Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful.

2. Significators of II: - Mars

Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator.

3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter

They are already considered.

So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu.

Dasa bhukti Periods: -

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008.

Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008.

Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18

Bhukti period 2-04-27

So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only.

Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18.

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara.

Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit.

So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September.

Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period.

Dr. Luther

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > wrote:

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > When will I get job ?@gro ups.comThursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.

When will she get job?

Her details are:

DOB : 29 May 1979

Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)

Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North

Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)

Regards

Deepak

Guest guest

Dear Vikash,

What's your date of birth please?

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 6/15/08, Vikas Teotia <vikasteotia30 wrote:

Vikas Teotia <vikasteotia30Re: change in job? Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 6:37 AM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath

below are my details..need to know when is the change in my current job..any chances of going abroad ..also why i have so much change in jobs...not able to work for long in one company though i like to work for long but in lot instances my dept where i work get close.is there any astrogical remedy for that or should i try some other option for living

Name-vikas teotia

time of birth -7.50 AM

Place of birth -buland shaher (Utter pradesh)

Longitude -077:49 East

latitude -028:30 North--- On Sat, 6/14/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: When will I get job ?@gro ups.comSaturday, June 14, 2008, 3:52 AM

Dear Deepak,

Please see my analysis below.

The query is regarding job. Jupiter a natural benevolent planet occupies X. Jupiter is owner of VI another important house for earning from profession.

X cusp sub-lord is Mercury. Mercury aspects II, the other important house of enhancement of bank balances. Mercury is raptly conjoined with Sun owner of XI. So she will have a good job to her satisfaction.

1. Significators of X house: - Moon / Mercury, Sun / Jupiter /Moon

Rahu is agent of Sun and Venus.

Kethu is agent of Saturn and Rahu.

Moon is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury itself is not beneficial. But since conjoined with Sun lord of XI it is. It also aspects II. So Moon may be concerned with profession and income there from.

Mercury is in the sub of Rahu, occupant of XI. So it is beneficial.

Sun is in sub of Jupiter, occupant of X. Jupiter is owner of VI and it aspects II. So Sun is very much beneficial.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So Jupiter is also helpful.

2. Significators of II: - Mars

Mars is in the star of Venus, owner of Ascendant and VIII and occupies VII. So it is weak to give result. But it is in the sub of Moon owner of X. So it may give result jointly with other strong significator.

3. Significator of VI: - Moon / Jupiter

They are already considered.

So the significator for giving job are Moon, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter and Mars and also Rahu.

Dasa bhukti Periods: -

Date of birth 1979-05-29

Jupiter dasa balance 10-02-19

Saturn dasa 19-00-00

2008-08-18

Mercury dasa 17-00-00

2025-08-18

Now she is running through Saturn Mahadasa. Saturn is not a significator. So she does not get a job before August 2008.

Next period of Mercury mahadasa will run from August 2008. Mercury is a strong significator to give a job. Mercury transits in constellations Uttaraphalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Swati and Vishakha ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu and Jupiter respectively from 3rd week of August to 3rd week of November 2008.

Mercury bhukti begins from 2008-08-18

Bhukti period 2-04-27

So during August to November she will be running Mercury bhukti only.

Mercury antara begins from 2008-08-18.

Antara period 0-04-03

2008-12-21

So the whole period will be covered by Mercury dasa, bhukti and antara.

Lord of Uttaraphalguni, Sun will enter into own star on 10the September 2008 and it will be in conjunction with Mercury. It may be noted that Mercury and Sun were also in conjunction at the time of birth. So it is a very important point of transit.

So she can expect to get a job on or just after 10th of September.

Moon shall be in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, an important significator of that day. It will enter Uttarashadha ruled by Sun at 19 Hrs IST. I do not know at which zone of the world you reside now. 19 hours IST may be daytime in the country you dwell now. Her desire shall be fulfilled in this period.

Dr. Luther

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > wrote:

Deepak Motiramani <deepakvm75 > When will I get job ?@gro ups.comThursday, June 5, 2008, 12:15 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,

My wife is searching for job past 9 months . She left bombay and came abroad in September 2007 with me since I got a job.

When will she get job?

Her details are:

DOB : 29 May 1979

Time of birth : 16.22 (4.22 pm)

Place of birth : Bombay (Latitiude : 18 deg 55 minutes North

Longitude : 72 degrees 54 minutes East)

Regards

Deepak