IndiaDivine.org

Sub: Progeny...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur's SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar's method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated...(a Caesarian section, most probably)...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1tauras724Sent: Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PMProgeny...

Dear Madam,

Your exact Time Of Birth is 08-04-30 AM, IST at Delhi.

You will surely get a child most probably...on or around 08-02-2009.

You may undergo some surgical procedures too...a Caesarian section perhaps ?

As per Mr.Gondhalekar's method,you will most probably be blessed with a son. !

Pl. do not forget to inform...the result of this prediction...

Wishing you the very best,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

I am also interested to know the result. Please inform the group the date of issue and also sex of the baby.

I shall be grateful if you remember to inform.

Dr. Luther--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sub: Progeny... Cc: taurus724Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 5:53 AM

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably)...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>tauras724 Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PMProgeny...

Dear Madam,

As per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method,you will most probably be blessed with a son. !

Pl. do not forget to inform...the result of this prediction.. .

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

sure I will. God bless all of you who have shown me ray of hope.Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:07:51 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

I am also interested to know the result. Please inform the group the date of issue and also sex of the baby.

Dr. Luther--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sub: Progeny...@gro ups.comCc: taurus724 Friday, June 20, 2008, 5:53 AM

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably)...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>tauras724 Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PMProgeny...

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

• 2 months later...

Sir,

Just needed a clarification... is the date meant to be august 2nd or Feb 8th?

Please specify.

Thanks Much!

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:07:51 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Dr. Luther--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sub: Progeny...@gro ups.comCc: taurus724 Friday, June 20, 2008, 5:53 AM

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Sorry. I am not able to address you as Madam or Sir not even by name. However I have not predicted the date of irth of child. Others have done it. I only wanted to now the correctness of prediction. Thank youfor remembering me. Please also remember on the day of fruition. I am interested to know your good name as well as nick name.

Thanking you again.

Dr. Luther

Cool Girl <tauras724 Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:50:52 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Sir,

Just needed a clarification. .. is the date meant to be august 2nd or Feb 8th?

Please specify.

Thanks Much!

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, June 22, 2008 6:07:51 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

I also wanted to follow the reading.

Could not find posting wherein question

or Birth data was furnished.

Nothing can be said from ID .

It was rather surprising,questioner did raise question "

Please specify."

BTW 8 feb 2009 from now is within gestataion period.Lady must be aware of preganancy

if transparency in querry is, the doubt has no place.

wish success to Mr rao and blessing to querent.------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Luther Rath

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:41 PM

Re: Sub: Progeny...

Sorry. I am not able to address you as Madam or Sir not even by name. However I have not predicted the date of irth of child. Others have done it. I only wanted to now the correctness of prediction. Thank youfor remembering me. Please also remember on the day of fruition. I am interested to know your good name as well as nick name.

Thanking you again.

Dr. Luther

Cool Girl <tauras724 > Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:50:52 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Sir,

Please specify.

Thanks Much!

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, June 22, 2008 6:07:51 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Hello Dr Luther,

Sorry, I actually meant to ask the others who have predicted. But I have been reading the posts and predictions you are doing for others in this group and I must say that you're doing great work!! Its good work to offer free predictions!! May god bless you!

Its my request that you take a peek at my chart too. I would like to know what you think..

As you see below in the thread, I have been trying to get a child but not able to. I am suffering from gynaegological problem which is more mental than physical.

Would request you to take a peep and let me know your views. My DOB is 7 dec 1976.

Thanks,

My nickname is Rinku.

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:11:30 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Thanking you again.

Dr. Luther

Cool Girl <tauras724 >@gro ups.comTuesday, September 9, 2008 9:50:52 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Sir,

Please specify.

Thanks Much!

Dear Madam,

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Thanku Rinku for your kind message.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

Cool Girl <tauras724 Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:33:49 PMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Hello Dr Luther,

Sorry, I actually meant to ask the others who have predicted. But I have been reading the posts and predictions you are doing for others in this group and I must say that you're doing great work!! Its good work to offer free predictions! ! May god bless you!

Its my request that you take a peek at my chart too. I would like to know what you think..

As you see below in the thread, I have been trying to get a child but not able to. I am suffering from gynaegological problem which is more mental than physical.

Would request you to take a peep and let me know your views. My DOB is 7 dec 1976.

Thanks,

My nickname is Rinku.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comWednesday, September 10, 2008 8:11:30 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Thanking you again.

Dr. Luther

Cool Girl <tauras724 >@gro ups.comTuesday, September 9, 2008 9:50:52 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Sir,

Please specify.

Thanks Much!

Dear Madam,

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

• 1 year later...

Hello All,

I did not give birth on this date - BUT I was having an ovarian cyst surgery around september 2009. NOw, I request again learned members to predict if any child birth or surgery is further indicated.

Thanks!

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Cc: taurus724Sent: Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madamcan you pls provide your birth details (not rectified).?With RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Cool Girl <tauras724 wrote:

Hello All,

I did not give birth on this date - BUT I was having an ovarian cyst surgery around september 2009. NOw, I request again learned members to predict if any child birth or surgery is further indicated.

Thanks!

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

Cc: taurus724Sent: Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably)...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>tauras724

Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PMProgeny...

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear taurus,

So it emerges that you were " testing " K.P. and all of us ?

Whenever you go to a doctor,do you hide your history from him...?

Thanks for admitting it atleast...

Astrologers are NOT Antaryamis...

Now,if you want me,in particular,to reply to any of your questions

in future...pl. send me my professional fees in future...Rs.700/- per chart...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

, Cool Girl <tauras724 wrote:

>

> Hello All,

>

> I did not give birth on this date - BUT I was having an ovarian cyst surgery

around september 2009. NOw, I request again learned members to predict if any

child birth or surgery is further indicated.

>

> Thanks!

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

>

> Cc: taurus724

> Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM

> Sub: Progeny...

>

>

> Dear Madam,

>                      Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I

have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which

works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth

will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on

or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian

section, most probably)...

>                        With best wishes,

>                         L.Y.Rao.

>                                               GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> tauras724

> Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PM

> Progeny...

>

>

> Dear Madam,

>                      Your exact Time Of Birth is 08-04-30 AM, IST at Delhi.

>                      You will surely get a child most probably...on or around

08-02-2009.   

>                      You may undergo some surgical procedures too...a

Caesarian section perhaps ?

>                       As per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method,you will most probably

be blessed with a son. !

>                       Pl. do not forget to inform...the result of this

prediction.. .

>                       Wishing you the very best,

>                        L.Y.Rao.

>                                               GOOD LUCK !

>      

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

Hi Friends, am back and amidst you once again after a long time, and was going through the mails and came across this mail where Shree Lajmiji has stated right and am strictly requesting members and general querists to be truthful and sincere as far as possible and not to misguide the Senior astrologers and stalwarts who are sincerely working with your query spending their valuable time and making sincere efforts to solve your problems and also teaching you in some or the other way. Astrology is not a magical science and not is the Astrologer to be claimed in any way for giving him inadequate correct data and feedback. In fact in my opinion God too would not come to the rescue of an unsincere mind and soul. All the members here are practicing in some or the other way and we should all co-operate with each

other rather than always finding faults and arguing with Seniors and helping Astrologers.

Naresh Valecha

..--- On Wed, 17/2/10, Yogesh <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh <yogeshlajmi Re: Sub: Progeny... Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 8:46 PM

Dear taurus,So it emerges that you were "testing" K.P. and all of us ?Whenever you go to a doctor,do you hide your history from him...?Thanks for admitting it atleast...Astrologers are NOT Antaryamis.. .Now,if you want me,in particular,to reply to any of your questions in future...pl. send me my professional fees in future...Rs. 700/- per chart...With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi.@gro ups.com, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Hello All,> > I did not give birth on this date - BUT I was having an ovarian cyst surgery around september 2009. NOw, I request again learned members to predict if any child birth or surgery is further indicated.> > Thanks!> > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Cc: taurus724@.. .> Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM> Sub: Progeny...> > > Dear Madam,> Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirt h will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably) ... >

With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> tauras724 > Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PM> Progeny...> > > Dear Madam,>

Your exact Time Of Birth is 08-04-30 AM, IST at Delhi.> You will surely get a child most probably...on or around 08-02-2009. > You may undergo some surgical procedures too...a Caesarian section perhaps ?> As per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method,you will most probably be blessed with a son. !> Pl. do

not forget to inform...the result of this prediction.. .> Wishing you the very best,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> ____________ _________ _________ __> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to

begin.>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hello friends,

It seems that you all have misunderstood me. All I am saying is that I had posted this query because I wanted to know when I will have a child aas I am childless. But the surgery prediction did come out true in a way. SO I am not doubting your analysis. It just happened that I had an ovarian cyst surgery at that time instead of C-section. So it was not for birth of a child!

I would request you to see if you can if any other operation in indicated in the near future. I would be grateful.

thanks!

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 11:04:23 PMRe: Re: Sub: Progeny...

Hi Friends, am back and amidst you once again after a long time, and was going through the mails and came across this mail where Shree Lajmiji has stated right and am strictly requesting members and general querists to be truthful and sincere as far as possible and not to misguide the Senior astrologers and stalwarts who are sincerely working with your query spending their valuable time and making sincere efforts to solve your problems and also teaching you in some or the other way. Astrology is not a magical science and not is the Astrologer to be claimed in any way for giving him inadequate correct data and feedback. In fact in my opinion God too would not come to the rescue of an unsincere mind and soul. All the members here are practicing in some or the other way and we should all co-operate with each other rather than always finding faults and arguing with Seniors and helping Astrologers.

Naresh Valecha

..--- On Wed, 17/2/10, Yogesh <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: Sub: Progeny...@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 February, 2010, 8:46 PM

Dear taurus,So it emerges that you were "testing" K.P. and all of us ?Whenever you go to a doctor,do you hide your history from him...?Thanks for admitting it atleast...Astrologers are NOT Antaryamis.. .Now,if you want me,in particular,to reply to any of your questions in future...pl. send me my professional fees in future...Rs. 700/- per chart...With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi.@gro ups.com, Cool Girl <tauras724@. ..> wrote:>> Hello All,> > I did not give birth on this date - BUT I was having an ovarian cyst surgery around september 2009. NOw, I request again learned members to predict if any child birth or surgery is further indicated.> > Thanks!> > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Cc: taurus724@.. .> Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM> Sub: Progeny...> > > Dear Madam,> Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirt h will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably) ... >

With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> tauras724 > Monday, 16 June, 2008 9:58:53 PM> Progeny...> > > Dear Madam,>

Your exact Time Of Birth is 08-04-30 AM, IST at Delhi.> You will surely get a child most probably...on or around 08-02-2009. > You may undergo some surgical procedures too...a Caesarian section perhaps ?> As per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method,you will most probably be blessed with a son. !> Pl. do

not forget to inform...the result of this prediction.. .> Wishing you the very best,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.> ____________ _________ _________ __> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to

begin.>

Dear Madam, I too am waiting for your recorded birth time details.

Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 17/2/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Sub: Progeny... Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 7:48 PM

Dear Madamcan you pls provide your birth details (not rectified).?With RegardsAdith

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Cool Girl <tauras724 > wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks!

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: taurus724 Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably) ...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Madam, Once again asking and requesting you to furnish your hospital recorded birth details. I mean the Date, Place and time of birth.Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 22/2/10, Cool Girl <tauras724 wrote:

Cool Girl <tauras724Re: Re: Sub: Progeny... Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 10:41 PM

Hello friends,

It seems that you all have misunderstood me. All I am saying is that I had posted this query because I wanted to know when I will have a child aas I am childless. But the surgery prediction did come out true in a way. SO I am not doubting your analysis. It just happened that I had an ovarian cyst surgery at that time instead of C-section. So it was not for birth of a child!

I would request you to see if you can if any other operation in indicated in the near future. I would be grateful.

thanks!

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comSun, February 21, 2010 11:04:23 PMRe: Re: Sub: Progeny...

Hi Friends, am back and amidst you once again after a long time, and was going through the mails and came across this mail where Shree Lajmiji has stated right and am strictly requesting members and general querists to be truthful and sincere as far as possible and not to misguide the Senior astrologers and stalwarts who are sincerely working with your query spending their valuable time and making sincere efforts to solve your problems and also teaching you in some or the other way. Astrology is not a magical science and not is the Astrologer to be claimed in any way for giving him inadequate correct data and feedback. In fact in my opinion God too would not come to the rescue of an unsincere mind and soul. All the members here are practicing in some or the other way and we should all co-operate with each other rather than always finding faults and arguing with Seniors and helping Astrologers.

Naresh Valecha

Yogesh <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: Sub: Progeny...@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 February, 2010, 8:46 PM

begin.>

Hello Nareshji,

My recorded birth time details are 7 dec 76, 8:05am, delhi

My husbands 24 april 76, 6:05am, calcutta

Many thanks for your help.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 1:07:45 AMRe: Re: Sub: Progeny...

Madam, Once again asking and requesting you to furnish your hospital recorded birth details. I mean the Date, Place and time of birth.Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 22/2/10, Cool Girl <tauras724 > wrote:

Cool Girl <tauras724 >Re: Re: Sub: Progeny...@gro ups.comMonday, 22 February, 2010, 10:41 PM

Hello friends,

thanks!

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comSun, February 21, 2010 11:04:23 PMRe: Re: Sub: Progeny...

Naresh Valecha

begin.>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Adith,

it is 8:04:30 rectified here. Thanks!

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 6:18:34 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madamcan you pls provide your birth details (not rectified).?With RegardsAdith

Hello All,

Thanks!

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: taurus724 Thu, June 19, 2008 10:53:24 PM Sub: Progeny...

Dear Madam,

Am forwarding my analysis(16th June) on the subject...I have used,Mr.Raichur' s SW,New K.P. Ayanamsa and arrived at the exact TOB(which works out to 08-04-30,AM at Delhi)...and then proceeded to analyse...Childbirth will take place surely,(a son most probaly as per Mr.Gondhalekar' s method) on or around 08-02-2009,and some surgical intervention is indicated... (a Caesarian section, most probably) ...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

I mean 8:05am delhi, 7 dec 76 unrectified. Thanks!

Cool Girl <tauras724 Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 10:18:28 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Dear Adith,

it is 8:04:30 rectified here. Thanks!

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, February 17, 2010 6:18:34 AMRe: Sub: Progeny...

Hello All,

Thanks!

Dear Madam,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Madam,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !