Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I, Awadhesh Kumar Pandey, am a little bit confused whether the

horoscope really reflect the past and future events or can it really

explain the happenings of life?

For example,I am Post Graduate in Scinence and qualified for Juniour

Research Felloship ( in year 2001) but instead of having career in

Science or teaching, I joined central Govt. job on 01.10.2002 and

further a Scientific Organization as a Section Officer on 16.02.2005.

Inspite of approaching many astrologers, I fond no satisfactory

explanation, whether my horoscope really reflect my career in

Administrative field or if it was destined then why I studied

Science ?

My Birth particulars are as follows:

DOB: 15.08.1975

rectified TOB: 00.54 AM

POB: FAIZABAD(UTTAR PRADESH)

I request to kindly see & enlighten me whether any explanation exist

about the above query ?

I shall be remain ever oblized<

yours

(AWADHESH KUMAR PANDEY)

Guest guest

Dear Awadesh,

Your corrected Time of Birth ... differs from the actual TOB by around 12 minutes + or -.

It needs to be corrected accurately,as per K.P. System...

L.Y.Rao.

akpandey_hrdg <akpandey_hrdg Sent: Tuesday, 24 June, 2008 1:43:28 PM KINDLY ENLIGHTEN ME

Dear Sir,I, Awadhesh Kumar Pandey, am a little bit confused whether the horoscope really reflect the past and future events or can it really explain the happenings of life? For example,I am Post Graduate in Scinence and qualified for Juniour Research Felloship ( in year 2001) but instead of having career in Science or teaching, I joined central Govt. job on 01.10.2002 and further a Scientific Organization as a Section Officer on 16.02.2005.Inspite of approaching many astrologers, I fond no satisfactory explanation, whether my horoscope really reflect my career in Administrative field or if it was destined then why I studied Science ?My Birth particulars are as follows:DOB: 15.08.1975rectified TOB: 00.54 AMPOB: FAIZABAD(UTTAR PRADESH)I request to kindly see & enlighten me whether any explanation exist about the above query ?I shall be remain ever

oblized<yours(AWADHESH KUMAR PANDEY)

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

My Actual time of birth(as per hospital birth certificate) was : 01.35 AM , but as per my request, a respected member of this forum has rectified it as 00.54 AM based on my following life events:

(i) First job: 01.10.2002

(ii) Marriage: 28.06.2003

(iii)Secound Job: 16.02.2005

(iv) birth of daughter: 18.06.2005

respected sir, I would like to request to please spare some of yours valuable time to kindly enlighten me that 'is there any ray of hope in horoscope to have a better administrative job"

waiting for yours responce with a great hope,

yours

(AWADHESH)

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sent: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 9:25:48 AMRe: KINDLY ENLIGHTEN ME

Dear Awadesh,

Your corrected Time of Birth ... differs from the actual TOB by around 12 minutes + or -.

It needs to be corrected accurately,as per K.P. System...

L.Y.Rao.

akpandey_hrdg <akpandey_hrdg@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 24 June, 2008 1:43:28 PM KINDLY ENLIGHTEN ME

Dear Sir,I, Awadhesh Kumar Pandey, am a little bit confused whether the horoscope really reflect the past and future events or can it really explain the happenings of life? For example,I am Post Graduate in Scinence and qualified for Juniour Research Felloship ( in year 2001) but instead of having career in Science or teaching, I joined central Govt. job on 01.10.2002 and further a Scientific Organization as a Section Officer on 16.02.2005.Inspite of approaching many astrologers, I fond no satisfactory explanation, whether my horoscope really reflect my career in Administrative field or if it was destined then why I studied Science ?My Birth particulars are as follows:DOB: 15.08.1975rectified TOB: 00.54 AMPOB: FAIZABAD(UTTAR PRADESH)I request to kindly see & enlighten me whether any explanation exist about the above query ?I shall be remain ever

oblized<yours(AWADHESH KUMAR PANDEY)

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Awadhesh,If you are really so eager to find out whether the horoscope reflects past and future events of life, why don't you buy some books and study astrology and try to find out for yourself?Sandeep