IndiaDivine.org

btr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath, I have tried BTR many times & by many examples given in KP articles & get different results.

I request you to let me know the exact time of birth as per your method. : sex woman, Date of birth 15-1-1938; Saturday, Lat..10 Deg.43' (N); Long.79 Deg.44' Capr.Lagna Aridra Star. Birth time is given as 8 AM approximately..Events Marriage on 25-7-1954. Birth of male child on 23-9-1967.Father expired in Octr.1983. Thanks. Yrs.sincy, K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I have corrected your TOB using New K.P. Ayanamsa,and Mr.A.R. Raichur's SW...

It is exactly 08-11-30 A.M.,IST ...on 15-01-1938...at place whose Long/Lat is given.

When the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the Star-lord and Sub-lord of the Moon, respectively...confirming it as the exact TOB.

Kindly verify by checking dates of the events in your life you mention...

And pl. inform,if the TOB was found to match the events in your life...

The method used is as is given in Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P. Shanmugham...and slightly modified by me...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Thursday, 26 June, 2008 8:52:11 AM btr

Dear Dr.Luther Rath, I have tried BTR many times & by many examples given in KP articles & get different results.

I request you to let me know the exact time of birth as per your method. : sex woman, Date of birth 15-1-1938; Saturday, Lat..10 Deg.43' (N); Long.79 Deg.44' Capr.Lagna Aridra Star. Birth time is given as 8 AM approximately. .Events Marriage on 25-7-1954. Birth of male child on 23-9-1967.Father expired in Octr.1983. Thanks. Yrs.sincy, K.S.V.Ramani

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Mr.L.Y.Rao, I am extremely thankful to you for your reply. Your correction to my desired chart is perfectly correct, as the events tally with the corrected chart.Thanks once again. Sincy. yours, K.S.V.Ramani.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:39 PM

Re: btr

Dear Ramani,

It is exactly 08-11-30 A.M.,IST ...on 15-01-1938...at place whose Long/Lat is given.

When the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the Star-lord and Sub-lord of the Moon, respectively...confirming it as the exact TOB.

The method used is as is given in Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P. Shanmugham...and slightly modified by me...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Thursday, 26 June, 2008 8:52:11 AM btr

I request you to let me know the exact time of birth as per your method. : sex woman, Date of birth 15-1-1938; Saturday, Lat..10 Deg.43' (N); Long.79 Deg.44' Capr.Lagna Aridra Star. Birth time is given as 8 AM approximately. .Events Marriage on 25-7-1954. Birth of male child on 23-9-1967.Father expired in Octr.1983. Thanks. Yrs.sincy, K.S.V.Ramani

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

You have got your BOT rectified by Mr. Y. L. Rao. Please check with your events of life and let me know. If you need further help you are cordially invited. Please do not hesitate. Please don't mind for my silence.

With regards.

Dr. Luther--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani btr Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 3:22 AM

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

Thanks for the prompt response...truly speaking,it is the K.P. System,and it's inventor,our Great Guruji,Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthi,and his disciple the late M.P.Shanmugham and Mr.K.Subramaniam who truly deserve your thanks and congratulations...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Saturday, 28 June, 2008 6:22:49 AMRe: btr

Dear Mr.L.Y.Rao, I am extremely thankful to you for your reply. Your correction to my desired chart is perfectly correct, as the events tally with the corrected chart.Thanks once again. Sincy. yours, K.S.V.Ramani.

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:39 PM

Dear Ramani,

I have corrected your TOB using New K.P. Ayanamsa,and Mr.A.R. Raichur's SW....

It is exactly 08-11-30 A.M.,IST ...on 15-01-1938.. .at place whose Long/Lat is given.

When the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the Star-lord and Sub-lord of the Moon, respectively. ..confirming it as the exact TOB.

The method used is as is given in Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P. Shanmugham.. .and slightly modified by me...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 26 June, 2008 8:52:11 AM btr

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath, I am very much thankful to M/s L.Y.Rao & biprid and also to you for the interest taken on my query. Dr. I wish to know about the following: Birth of a native takes place in a village. Nearest big town, for which Lat. & Longt. details are available, is about 7 to 8 K.Ms away in north east. I would like to know how many K.Ms are allowed surrounding to the village with least difference in Lat. & Long. of the big town, and will there be much difference if we take the lat. & long. of the big town..How to calculate the

Deg. of the village? In the case which I referred to you first,

is similar to the above and I have taken the Lat.Long of the

nearest big town in my reference, BTR ahrees with Mr.L.Y. Rao. Excuse me for trouble, Thanking you,

Sincy.yours, K.S.V.Ramani..

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, June 28, 2008 8:53 AM

Dear Ramani,

You have got your BOT rectified by Mr. Y. L. Rao. Please check with your events of life and let me know. If you need further help you are cordially invited. Please do not hesitate. Please don't mind for my silence.

With regards.

Dr. Luther--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani > btr Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 3:22 AM

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR, L.Y.RAO,

I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR EXPLANTION ABOUT CORRECTION OF BTR. SIR I AM A NEW STUDENT OF K.P. SO SIR I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY. SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST U PLS CITE AN EXAMPLE ON IT AND EXPLAIN IT BY THE HELP OF THAT EXAMPLE..SIR DOING THIS BY U WOULD BE BENIFITTED LOT'S OF K.P. STUDENT LIKE ME....

THANKING U SIR,

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLAY EAGERLAY--- On Thu, 26/6/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: btr Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 8:39 PM

Dear Ramani,

It is exactly 08-11-30 A.M.,IST ...on 15-01-1938.. .at place whose Long/Lat is given.

When the sublord and the sub-sub-lord of the Ascendant appear as the Star-lord and Sub-lord of the Moon, respectively. ..confirming it as the exact TOB.

The method used is as is given in Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P. Shanmugham.. .and slightly modified by me...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 26 June, 2008 8:52:11 AM btr

Guest guest

Dear Tapas,

This is only one of the several methods given for BTR in the excellent book Astrosecrets & K.P., bt K.Subramaniam available in 3 parts.,pl. buy this invaluable book it reveals man K.P. secrets...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

tapas banerjee <tapa_258 Sent: Sunday, 29 June, 2008 6:34:49 PMRe: btr

RESPECTED SIR, L.Y.RAO,

I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR EXPLANTION ABOUT CORRECTION OF BTR. SIR I AM A NEW STUDENT OF K.P. SO SIR I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY. SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST U PLS CITE AN EXAMPLE ON IT AND EXPLAIN IT BY THE HELP OF THAT EXAMPLE..SIR DOING THIS BY U WOULD BE BENIFITTED LOT'S OF K.P. STUDENT LIKE ME....

THANKING U SIR,

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLAY EAGERLAY--- On Thu, 26/6/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: btr@gro ups.comThursday, 26 June, 2008, 8:39 PM

Dear Ramani,

The method used is as is given in Astrosecrets & K.P., by the late M.P. Shanmugham.. ..and slightly modified by me...

With best wishes,

L..Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

I request you to let me know the exact time of birth as per your method. : sex woman, Date of birth 15-1-1938; Saturday, Lat..10 Deg..43' (N); Long.79 Deg.44' Capr.Lagna Aridra Star. Birth time is given as 8 AM approximately. .Events Marriage on 25-7-1954. Birth of male child on 23-9-1967.Father expired in Octr.1983. Thanks. Yrs.sincy, K.S.V.Ramani

Check out the all-new face of India.