IndiaDivine.org

Horoscopes- Solution required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need to know the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.

How will be my Business and Life , also health.

Kindly advice.

Thanks,

Regards,

S. Hariharan

Guest guest

As far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.

Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, please

be specific in questions. Thanks.

, " Hariharan.S " <hariharan_sm wrote:

>

> Dear Sirs,

>

> Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need to

know the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.

>

> How will be my Business and Life , also health.

>

> Kindly advice.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Regards,

>

> S. Hariharan

>

Guest guest

Then What's the significance / use of KP System if Parihara doesn't exist?Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan

From: ram_t_1968Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:44:04 +0000 Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

As far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, pleasebe specific in questions. Thanks. , "Hariharan.S" <hariharan_sm wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> > Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need toknow the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.> > How will be my Business and Life , also health.> > Kindly advice.> > Thanks,> > Regards,> > S. Hariharan>

Guest guest

This I have heard from Krishanmurthiji's son Subramanian itself. I hope you are not

his son at Chennai, with same name, the book seller opp LIC. (I did a

Prasna now, and got negative, but you are connected to Govt.. Service or

related and have work related connections with Abroad?)

If there is some parihara, if so, would it be done in Hindu faith

by a Christian or a Muslim or a Sikh or other religions folks? For Kala Sarpa Dosha, they say tie a scred knot and cut the banana tree, and throw it in a

river, unisex solution. Can it be done in Egypt?

So it is better to take it on scientific way! Time your events, to

maximize good things, and minimize tough luck!

So the purpose of KP System is to determine the max positional

influence of planets to get accuracy of events. Please read KP Reader 3.

I hope you understand the classic case of twins.

What is that you are expecting? what event reading? send the birth details and I will attempt them as I dont see attachments.

Hariharan Subramanian <hariharan_sm Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:01:29 AMRE: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

Then What's the significance / use of KP System if Parihara doesn't exist?Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan

@gro ups.comram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.inThu, 26 Jun 2008 12:44:04 +0000 Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

As far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, pleasebe specific in questions. Thanks.@gro ups.com, "Hariharan.S" <hariharan_sm@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> > Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need toknow the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.> > How will be my Business and Life , also health.> > Kindly advice.> > Thanks,> > Regards,> > S. Hariharan>

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Guest guest

My Brother Born @ 5.39 A.M not P.M

Thanks,

Regards,

S. Hariharan

-

Hariharan.S

ramesh tendulkar

Cc:

Friday, June 27, 2008 3:42 PM

Re: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

I am not his Son. Even My Fathers Name is also Subramanian. I am not a Government Employee or don't hv work related connection with abroad. I am a Management (recruitment ) Consultant from Pune.

Irrespective of Religion or Country if anyone is interested in Hindu System of Astrology, they need to do the Pariharam according to our way.

I was in to hell of trouble few years back. My first baby born and died within a weeks time of her birth in the year 1998- Premature baby of 8 Months. After that We had several complications / Medical treatment / Surgery for my Wife (Ectopics) and visited couple of Astrologers in kerala & Mumbai. One has told us to do Girivalam (Circling the Hill during Pournami), the another has suggested us to perform Rahu Preeti. We have done both and immediately got the effect within 3 months time. We were blessed with a baby boy couple of Years back. Otherwise it was impossible to had a baby on Medical Grounds.

When bad future is known thro' K.P.Astrology and you don't hv any system to suggest parihara, in what way is it going to help a comman man?. He will be expecting the bad events to happen, and eventually it will happen. Prevention of the bad events or to Minimize bad effects of the events should be the Aim of Astrology. This is my opinion

Anyhow I don't know much about KP System of Astrology. I'll surely try to procure and read KP Reader 3.

I have a twin brother with 10 minutes difference, fraternal Twins and both r totally different in all the aspects. Only Similarity is both r in to recruitments. he is in US and I am in India. Never visted any Foreign Country.

My Date of Birth is 20/11/1968, time of Bith 5.29 A.M Place of Birth : Mavelikara, Kerala.

My Brother Born @ 5.39P.M

My Wifes Date of Birth is 21/06/1970 @ 3.00 AM. Place of Birth is Palghat, Kerala

I need to Know about

Health / Longivity

My Business / Future Life

Will i visit foreign Countries

My wifes General prediction on the basis of KP System

Thanks,

Regards,

S. Hariharan+91-0-93710 03246-

ramesh tendulkar

Cc: hariharan_sm

Friday, June 27, 2008 3:00 PM

Re: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

This I have heard from Krishanmurthiji's son Subramanian itself. I hope you are not his son at Chennai, with same name, the book seller opp LIC. (I did a Prasna now, and got negative, but you are connected to Govt.. Service or related and have work related connections with Abroad?)

If there is some parihara, if so, would it be done in Hindu faith by a Christian or a Muslim or a Sikh or other religions folks? For Kala Sarpa Dosha, they say tie a scred knot and cut the banana tree, and throw it in a river, unisex solution. Can it be done in Egypt?

So it is better to take it on scientific way! Time your events, to maximize good things, and minimize tough luck!

So the purpose of KP System is to determine the max positional influence of planets to get accuracy of events. Please read KP Reader 3.

I hope you understand the classic case of twins.

What is that you are expecting? what event reading? send the birth details and I will attempt them as I dont see attachments.

Hariharan Subramanian <hariharan_sm Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:01:29 AMRE: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

@gro ups.comram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.inThu, 26 Jun 2008 12:44:04 +0000 Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

As far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, pleasebe specific in questions. Thanks.@gro ups.com, "Hariharan.S" <hariharan_sm@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> > Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need toknow the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.> > How will be my Business and Life , also health.> > Kindly advice.> > Thanks,> > Regards,> > S. Hariharan>

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Hariharan Subramanian,

You have raised important question.

Use of KP lies in knowing , What one is destined,While parihars are valuable ,provided astrologer is adept in knowing how prabdha is read and there is scope of moderation for karma that relate to adradh prabdh.

Post your queries to sohamsa or sri jagannath list if you want sattivk and rajsik nature of remedies.

Truth does not alter ,by what we believe but impacts of coming events are made palatable if we are ready to face our tomorrow.

with best wishes

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Hariharan Subramanian

Friday, June 27, 2008 8:01 AM

RE: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

From: ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.inDate: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:44:04 +0000 Re: Horoscopes- Solution required

As far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, pleasebe specific in questions. Thanks. , "Hariharan.S" <hariharan_sm wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> > Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need toknow the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.> > How will be my Business and Life , also health.> > Kindly advice.> > Thanks,> > Regards,> > S. Hariharan>

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh, It's OK if you r not an Astrologer. Even i don't have a Single bit of Astrology knowledge. Whatever you hv predicted for me is 100% wrong. I never tried to test KP Astrology and with a beleif i hv given my full details in your personal mail as per your request . I feel that its full of Guess work . You can find below the Mail Conversations we had for details. Read from the bottom mail. You will understand. Your prediction defeats entire KP System Astrology.Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan hariharan_smTo: ram_t_1968Subject: RE: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required - from RameshMon, 30 Jun 2008 10:23:07 +0530Headhunter. I am in to recruitments. I don't have brother named Param in the USA. No Guess work please.Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:20:15 +0530ram_t_1968Subject: Re: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required - from Rameshhariharan_smWhat is your company's name? I haven't understood the term Management Consultant being in recruitment's. (just curious as my wife is a HR professional too with 17 yrs exp! Senior level at one of the top five IT co's)So is your brother Param in USA, saw some postings from him in sohamsa or vedic.Hariharan.S <hariharan_smramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968Friday, 27 June, 2008 5:39:09 PMRe: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required Dear Ramesh, Sorry Ramesh - Entire prediction is wrong. I hv clearly mentioned that I am a Management Consultant. Myself and my brother are the Only two, No abroad visits. Not from Processing Industry. My brother doesn't hv skin problem. he is in to recruitments. Thats my wifes actual DOB. Her Name starts with M- Meenakshi. 1 year age difference. Thanks, Regards, S. Hariharan+91-0-93710 03246- ramesh tendulkar Hariharan.S Friday, June 27, 2008 4:58 PMRe: Re: Horoscopes- Solution requiredI understand that you are in Pune right now. You can talk to one Abhay Godse, a KP Astrologer. abhaygodseMavelikara. Coordinates: 9°16′01′′N 76°33′0They should have named you with a letter starting with S. (south style). You chart shows that you have astro knowledge. Cannot argue with you. You are a man of deception. (made be trade is like that). Moon is not placed well, you might end up seeking serious psycological counselling.Is your brother having some kind of skin problem? Was he dealing with footwear/antiques and changed line to computer sales biz?You should be in some kind of dead food/fish meat processing industry. Packaging is next choice. Lots of ups and downs. Should have been abroad for sometime. Recruitment does not work. Also there is no match with you and wife's data. Something wrong! Fishy! (your wife as per your chart should have been born in 1975 in Jyestha star, with a name starting with R, min 7 years age diff)Was there one elder/younger sibling dead in your family around 2002? Was he poisoned?Kailash Yatra and hill abode temples of Siva & sons (Karthikeya) would be helpful. As per vedic. For pariharas read all KP works and let me know if it is non placebo but miracle creator.Not much time to analyse. Put the faith in God and be very truthful. All would be well. Please pray for me too!RegardsRameshhttp://www.amma.orgHariharan.S <hariharan_smramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968Cc: Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 4:24:53 PMRe: Re: Horoscopes- Solution required My Brother Born @ 5.39 A.M not P.M Thanks, Regards, S. Hariharan- Hariharan.S ramesh tendulkar Cc: Friday, June 27, 2008 3:42 PMRe: Re: Horoscopes- Solution requiredDear Mr. Ramesh, I am not his Son. Even My Fathers Name is also Subramanian. I am not a Government Employee or don't hv work related connection with abroad. I am a Management (recruitment ) Consultant from Pune. Irrespective of Religion or Country if anyone is interested in Hindu System of Astrology, they need to do the Pariharam according to our way. I was in to hell of trouble few years back. My first baby born and died within a weeks time of her birth in the year 1998- Premature baby of 8 Months. After that We had several complications / Medical treatment / Surgery for my Wife (Ectopics) and visited couple of Astrologers in kerala & Mumbai. One has told us to do Girivalam (Circling the Hill during Pournami), the another has suggested us to perform Rahu Preeti. We have done both and immediately got the effect within 3 months time. We were blessed with a baby boy couple of Years back. Otherwise it was impossible to had a baby on Medical Grounds. When bad future is known thro' K.P.Astrology and you don't hv any system to suggest parihara, in what way is it going to help a comman man?. He will be expecting the bad events to happen, and eventually it will happen. Prevention of the bad events or to Minimize bad effects of the events should be the Aim of Astrology. This is my opinion Anyhow I don't know much about KP System of Astrology. I'll surely try to procure and read KP Reader 3. I have a twin brother with 10 minutes difference, fraternal Twins and both r totally different in all the aspects. Only Similarity is both r in to recruitments. he is in US and I am in India. Never visted any Foreign Country. My Date of Birth is 20/11/1968, time of Bith 5.29 A.M Place of Birth : Mavelikara, Kerala. My Brother Born @ 5.39P.M My Wifes Date of Birth is 21/06/1970 @ 3.00 AM. Place of Birth is Palghat, Kerala I need to Know about Health / LongivityMy Business / Future LifeWill i visit foreign Countries My wifes General prediction on the basis of KP System Thanks, Regards, S. Hariharan+91-0-93710 03246- ramesh tendulkar Cc: hariharan_sm Friday, June 27, 2008 3:00 PMRe: Re: Horoscopes- Solution requiredThis I have heard from Krishanmurthiji's son Subramanian itself. I hope you are not his son at Chennai, with same name, the book seller opp LIC. (I did a Prasna now, and got negative, but you are connected to Govt.. Service or related and have work related connections with Abroad?) If there is some parihara, if so, would it be done in Hindu faith by a Christian or a Muslim or a Sikh or other religions folks? For Kala Sarpa Dosha, they say tie a scred knot and cut the banana tree, and throw it in a river, unisex solution. Can it be done in Egypt? So it is better to take it on scientific way! Time your events, to maximize good things, and minimize tough luck! So the purpose of KP System is to determine the max positional influence of planets to get accuracy of events. Please read KP Reader 3. I hope you understand the classic case of twins. What is that you are expecting? what event reading? send the birth details and I will attempt them as I dont see attachments. Hariharan Subramanian <hariharan_sm Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:01:29 AMRE: Re: Horoscopes- Solution requiredThen What's the significance / use of KP System if Parihara doesn't exist?Thank you, Sincerly, Subramanian Hariharan @gro ups.comram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.inThu, 26 Jun 2008 12:44:04 +0000 Re: Horoscopes- Solution requiredAs far as I know, with KP system (scientific) there are no Parihara's.Since this is a discussion group and not a free advice centre, pleasebe specific in questions. Thanks.@gro ups.com, "Hariharan.S" <hariharan_sm@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> > Find enclosed Mine (S.Hariharan) and My Wifes Horoscope. I need toknow the remedy for the doshas if i hv any.> > How will be my Business and Life , also health.> > Kindly advice.> > Thanks,> > Regards,> > S. Hariharan> Get an email ID as yourname or yourname. Get an email ID as yourname or yourname. Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.