> planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the

> fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage

> in general.But, due to 8th house placement it

> dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd

> and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant

> person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th

> either through star or sub may disturb marrital

> matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage will

> take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.

> Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar

> <nkhandekar wrote:

>

> Neelesh Khandekar <nkhandekar

> Beginner's question - KP

> sublords

>

> Cc: neelesh.khandekar

> Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM

>

Hello All KP Gurus,

>

> I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I

> have been reading ( in

> Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane Guruji's

> books. So far OK.

> Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope

> based on : " Dasha Lord " . I

> happen to read Sandy Crawford's article

>

> http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%

> 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm

>

> This is an excellent article on star lord, the

> ownesrship of the house

> lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the

> star-lord) works. However, if

> somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will

> affect the the " ultimate

> result " , considering this particular (sandy

> Crawford's) example, it might

> hep a begineer like me...

>

> Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.

>

> Best Regards,

> - Neelesh

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all

> over India. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

Guest guest

Hi

Planets signifying 2nd,7th and 11th dasha,bhukti and antara coinsides will bestow marriage.

If Venus is either is having 2nd and 7th lordship,it needs a bhukti/antara who is significator of 11th or 2nd/7th will bestow marriage.

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Thu, 26/6/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1when will matter fructify? Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

Dear sirs,if significators of 2,7,11 does not include dasalordwill the marriage fructify in that dasa,dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpurhere dasa running is venus but it is not asignificator of 2,7,11Pl guideregardsAsheesh--- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if no> planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the> fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage> in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd> and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant> person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th> either through star or sub may disturb marrital> matter.Only a simple exemption is the

marriage will> take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.> Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> <nkhandekar (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:> > Neelesh Khandekar <nkhandekar (AT) aol (DOT) com>> Beginner's question - KP> sublords> @gro ups.com> Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com> Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> have been reading ( in> Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane

Guruji's> books. So far OK.> Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope> based on : "Dasha Lord". I> happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%> 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> ownesrship of the house> lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> star-lord) works.. However, if> somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> affect the the "ultimate> result", considering this particular (sandy> Crawford's) example, it might> hep a begineer like me...> > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.> > Best Regards,> - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> over India. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sagar,

Depending upon whether the XIth cusp is posited in a Moveable/Fixed/Common sign choose the point ruled by the 3 planets,ruling the Dasa,Bhukti and Anthara...and time the event according to the appropriate Planet's transit over this sensitive point...to fix the exact day of the event...

With the transit of the Ascendant over this point(ruled by these 3 sensitive points),even the correct time can be worked out...

Remember the K.P. rule...Transit,Dasa-Bhukti-Anthara and RPs should all agree to give a 100% accurate result...This is possible only with the K.P.. System...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 10:33:57 AMRe: when will matter fructify?

Hi

Planets signifying 2nd,7th and 11th dasha,bhukti and antara coinsides will bestow marriage.

If Venus is either is having 2nd and 7th lordship,it needs a bhukti/antara who is significator of 11th or 2nd/7th will bestow marriage.

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Thu, 26/6/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 > wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1 > when will matter fructify?@gro ups.comThursday, 26 June, 2008, 8:33 PM

Dear sirs,if significators of 2,7,11 does not include dasalordwill the marriage fructify in that dasa,dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpurhere dasa running is venus but it is not asignificator of 2,7,11Pl guideregardsAsheesh--- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if no> planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the> fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage> in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd> and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant> person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th> either through star or sub may disturb marrital>

matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage will> take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.> Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> <nkhandekar (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:> > Neelesh Khandekar <nkhandekar (AT) aol (DOT) com>> Beginner's question - KP> sublords> @gro ups.com> Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ gmail.com> Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > > >

> > > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> have been reading ( in> Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane Guruji's> books. So far OK.> Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope> based on : "Dasha Lord". I> happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%> 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> ownesrship of the house> lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> star-lord) works.. However, if> somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> affect the the "ultimate> result", considering this particular (sandy> Crawford's) example, it might> hep a begineer like me...> >

Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.> > Best Regards,> - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> over India. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Asheesh,

You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not signify 2,7 or 11. So according to traditional KP the native is not destined to celebrate marriage. However, this is a unique case which can be solved by " Four Step Theory"-- an advanced KP theory developed by Shri Sunil Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5 (11th from 7th house) and 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be supporting houses for marriage. And many times they play a role of houses 2 or 7 or 11.

In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is strong significator of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha and bhukti. Rahu antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is significator of 3 and 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next antara will be that of Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the houses 2, 7 and 11. In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So This native will definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e. between 16th Dec 2008 to 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced by studying the transits of DBA lords.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:>> Dear sirs,> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include dasalord> will the marriage fructify in that dasa,> > dob 07.04.1978,F,1.10 AM,Nagpur> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a> significator of 2,7,11> > Pl guide> > regards> Asheesh> --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if no> > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the> > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage> > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd> > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant> > person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th> > either through star or sub may disturb marrital> > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage will> > take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.> > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> > nkhandekar wrote:> > > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar > Beginner's question - KP> > sublords> > > > Cc: neelesh.khandekar > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> > have been reading ( in> > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane Guruji's> > books. So far OK.> > Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope> > based on : "Dasha Lord". I> > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%> > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> > ownesrship of the house> > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> > star-lord) works. However, if> > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> > affect the the "ultimate> > result", considering this particular (sandy> > Crawford's) example, it might> > hep a begineer like me...> > > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.> > > > Best Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> > over India. Go to> http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/>

Guest guest

Dear Asish,

Mr Subhash is right. Before I knew 4 step theory, I was, too, considering houses VIII and V while studying for marriage of a native. I have found such association in some cases.

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 6/29/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektareRe: when will matter fructify? Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 10:18 PM

Dear Asheesh,

You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not signify 2,7 or 11. So according to traditional KP the native is not destined to celebrate marriage. However, this is a unique case which can be solved by " Four Step Theory"-- an advanced KP theory developed by Shri Sunil Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5 (11th from 7th house) and 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be supporting houses for marriage. And many times they play a role of houses 2 or 7 or 11.

In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is strong significator of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha and bhukti. Rahu antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is significator of 3 and 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next antara will be that of Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the houses 2, 7 and 11. In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So This native will definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e. between 16th Dec 2008 to 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced by studying the transits of DBA lords.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:>> Dear sirs,> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include dasalord> will the marriage fructify in that dasa,> > dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpur> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a> significator of 2,7,11> > Pl guide> > regards> Asheesh> --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if no> > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the> > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage> > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd> > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant> > person in geral.If Venus is

signifies the 12th> > either through star or sub may disturb marrital> > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage will> > take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.> > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> > nkhandekar@. .. wrote:> > > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar@. ..> > Beginner's question - KP> > sublords> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ ...> > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> > have been reading ( in> > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane Guruji's> > books. So far OK.> > Howver, I would like to

ascertain a KP horoscope> > based on : "Dasha Lord". I> > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%> > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> > ownesrship of the house> > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> > star-lord) works. However, if> > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> > affect the the "ultimate> > result", considering this particular (sandy> > Crawford's) example, it might> > hep a begineer like me...> > > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.> > > > Best Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> > over India. Go to> http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Guest guest

Dear subhash ji,Dr luther,

thanks to both of u for ur kind efforts for looking

into the chart and guiding ,

i m kp learner so i cd not get many points and Four

step is way ahead for me,i also finding it difficult

to time the events based on significators and DBA

transit,

thanks a lot

regards

Asheesh

--- Subhash <subhash_ektare wrote:

>

> Dear Asheesh,

>

> You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not signify

> 2,7 or 11. So

> according to traditional KP the native is not

> destined to celebrate

> marriage. However, this is a unique case which can

> be solved by " Four

> Step Theory " -- an advanced KP theory developed by

> Shri Sunil

> Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5 (11th

> from 7th house) and

> 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be supporting

> houses for

> marriage. And many times they play a role of houses

> 2 or 7 or 11.

>

> In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is

> strong significator

> of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha

> and bhukti. Rahu

> antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is

> significator of 3 and

> 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next

> antara will be that of

> Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the

> houses 2, 7 and 11.

> In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So

> This native will

> definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e.

> between 16th Dec 2008 to

> 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced

> by studying the

> transits of DBA lords.

>

> Regards

>

> Subhash Ektare

, Asheesh

> <ni_ash1 wrote:

> >

> > Dear sirs,

> >

> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include

> dasalord

> > will the marriage fructify in that dasa,

> >

> > dob 07.04.1978,F,1.10 AM,Nagpur

> >

> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a

> > significator of 2,7,11

> >

> > Pl guide

> >

> > regards

> > Asheesh

> > --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi

> > > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if

> no

> > > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the

> > > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is

> Marriage

> > > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it

> > > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of

> 3rd

> > > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the

> opponant

> > > person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th

> > > either through star or sub may disturb marrital

> > > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage

> will

> > > take place with the boy/girl who is out of

> country.

> > > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar

> > > nkhandekar wrote:

> > >

> > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar

> > > Beginner's question - KP

> > > sublords

> > >

> > > Cc: neelesh.khandekar

> > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello All KP Gurus,

> > >

> > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I

> > > have been reading ( in

> > > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane

> Guruji's

> > > books. So far OK.

> > > Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope

> > > based on : " Dasha Lord " . I

> > > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article

> > >

> > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%

> > > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm

> > >

> > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the

> > > ownesrship of the house

> > > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the

> > > star-lord) works. However, if

> > > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will

> > > affect the the " ultimate

> > > result " , considering this particular (sandy

> > > Crawford's) example, it might

> > > hep a begineer like me...

> > >

> > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you

> gurus.

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > > - Neelesh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all

> > > over India. Go to

> > http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Asheesh !! we are working in Astroved .com.as astrologers. One lady astorologer l predict during Rahu anthra and in Mercury Sukshama 9th,june,to 4th July 2008 One of my senior predict during Jupiter anthra and in Mercury Sukshama 5/11/08 to 28/11/2008 and myself predict during Saturn Anthra in Mercury sukshama i.e. 31st March,09 to 27th April,09.Regards,Jyothishmani 1946.--- -- Original Message ----Asheesh <ni_ash1 Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:59:27 PMRe: when will matter fructify?Dear subhash ji,Dr luther,

thanks to both of u for ur kind efforts for looking

into the chart and guiding ,

i m kp learner so i cd not get many points and Four

step is way ahead for me,i also finding it difficult

to time the events based on significators and DBA

transit,

thanks a lot

regards

Asheesh

--- Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

>

> Dear Asheesh,

>

> You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not signify

> 2,7 or 11. So

> according to traditional KP the native is not

> destined to celebrate

> marriage. However, this is a unique case which can

> be solved by " Four

> Step Theory"-- an advanced KP theory developed by

> Shri Sunil

> Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5 (11th

> from 7th house) and

> 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be supporting

> houses for

> marriage. And many times they play a role of houses

> 2 or 7 or 11.

>

> In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is

> strong significator

> of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha

> and bhukti. Rahu

> antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is

> significator of 3 and

> 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next

> antara will be that of

> Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the

> houses 2, 7 and 11.

> In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So

> This native will

> definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e.

> between 16th Dec 2008 to

> 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced

> by studying the

> transits of DBA lords.

>

> Regards

>

> Subhash Ektare

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Asheesh

> <ni_ash1 > wrote:

> >

> > Dear sirs,

> >

> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include

> dasalord

> > will the marriage fructify in that dasa,

> >

> > dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpur

> >

> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a

> > significator of 2,7,11

> >

> > Pl guide

> >

> > regards

> > Asheesh

> > --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi

> > > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if

> no

> > > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the

> > > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is

> Marriage

> > > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it

> > > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of

> 3rd

> > > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the

> opponant

> > > person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th

> > > either through star or sub may disturb marrital

> > > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage

> will

> > > take place with the boy/girl who is out of

> country.

> > > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar

> > > nkhandekar@. .. wrote:

> > >

> > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar@. ..

> > > Beginner's question - KP

> > > sublords

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ ...

> > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hello All KP Gurus,

> > >

> > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I

> > > have been reading ( in

> > > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane

> Guruji's

> > > books. So far OK.

> > > Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope

> > > based on : "Dasha Lord". I

> > > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article

> > >

> > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%

> > > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm

> > >

> > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the

> > > ownesrship of the house

> > > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the

> > > star-lord) works. However, if

> > > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will

> > > affect the the "ultimate

> > > result", considering this particular (sandy

> > > Crawford's) example, it might

> > > hep a begineer like me...

> > >

> > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you

> gurus.

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > > - Neelesh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all

> > > over India. Go to

> > http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Resp Subramani P,

thanks for efforts of all of u,

question arises why is there so much of diff in timing

of the same event by diff persons when all are using

KP only,i m also finding exact timing of event very

difficult,

By the way 1st prediction of the three has already

proved wrong,now let us see for rest of the two,IMHO

last prediction seems more reasonable,

i will inform whenever event takes place

regards

Asheesh

--- Subramani P <jyotishmani1946 wrote:

> Dear Asheesh !

>

> ! we are working in Astroved .com.as

> astrologers.

> One lady astorologer l predict during Rahu anthra

> and in Mercury Sukshama 9th,june,to 4th July 2008

> One of my senior predict during Jupiter

> anthra and in Mercury Sukshama 5/11/08 to 28/11/2008

> and myself predict during Saturn Anthra in

> Mercury sukshama i.e. 31st March,09 to 27th

> April,09.

>

> Regards,

> Jyothishmani 1946.

>

>

>

> --- -- Original Message ----

> Asheesh <ni_ash1

>

> Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:59:27 PM

> Re: when will matter fructify?

>

>

> Dear subhash ji,Dr luther,

>

> thanks to both of u for ur kind efforts for looking

> into the chart and guiding ,

>

> i m kp learner so i cd not get many points and Four

> step is way ahead for me,i also finding it difficult

> to time the events based on significators and DBA

> transit,

>

> thanks a lot

>

> regards

> Asheesh

> --- Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

>

> >

> > Dear Asheesh,

> >

> > You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not

> signify

> > 2,7 or 11. So

> > according to traditional KP the native is not

> > destined to celebrate

> > marriage. However, this is a unique case which can

> > be solved by " Four

> > Step Theory " -- an advanced KP theory developed by

> > Shri Sunil

> > Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5

> (11th

> > from 7th house) and

> > 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be

> supporting

> > houses for

> > marriage. And many times they play a role of

> houses

> > 2 or 7 or 11.

> >

> > In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is

> > strong significator

> > of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its

> dasha

> > and bhukti. Rahu

> > antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is

> > significator of 3 and

> > 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next

> > antara will be that of

> > Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the

> > houses 2, 7 and 11.

> > In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also.

> So

> > This native will

> > definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e.

> > between 16th Dec 2008 to

> > 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced

> > by studying the

> > transits of DBA lords.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Subhash Ektare

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Asheesh

> > <ni_ash1 > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear sirs,

> > >

> > > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include

> > dasalord

> > > will the marriage fructify in that dasa,

> > >

> > > dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpur

> > >

> > > here dasa running is venus but it is not a

> > > significator of 2,7,11

> > >

> > > Pl guide

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Asheesh

> > > --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi

> > > > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries

> lagna,if

> > no

> > > > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give

> the

> > > > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is

> > Marriage

> > > > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it

> > > > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord

> of

> > 3rd

> > > > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the

> > opponant

> > > > person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th

> > > > either through star or sub may disturb

> marrital

> > > > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage

> > will

> > > > take place with the boy/girl who is out of

> > country.

> > > > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar

> > > > nkhandekar@. .. wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar@. ..

> > > > Beginner's question - KP

> > > > sublords

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ ...

> > > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hello All KP Gurus,

> > > >

> > > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts.

> I

> > > > have been reading ( in

> > > > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane

> > Guruji's

> > > > books. So far OK.

> > > > Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP

> horoscope

> > > > based on : " Dasha Lord " . I

> > > > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article

> > > >

> > > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%

> > > > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm

> > > >

> > > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the

> > > > ownesrship of the house

> > > > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the

> > > > star-lord) works. However, if

> > > > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will

> > > > affect the the " ultimate

> > > > result " , considering this particular (sandy

> > > > Crawford's) example, it might

> > > > hep a begineer like me...

> > > >

> > > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you

> > gurus.

> > > >

> > > > Best Regards,

> > > > - Neelesh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all

> > > > over India. Go to

> > > http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

> > >

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

Dr. Luther & other Members

Venus is karka for marriage & is condusive for marriage even when does not show 2 7 11. However it should not negate marriage(should not show 1 6 10 . Houses 8 12 are supporting houses (As per Accurate Predective Methodology by Umang Taneja)

A.K.SEHGAL

..--- On Mon, 30/6/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: when will matter fructify? Date: Monday, 30 June, 2008, 10:00 AM

Dear Asish,

Mr Subhash is right. Before I knew 4 step theory, I was, too, considering houses VIII and V while studying for marriage of a native. I have found such association in some cases.

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 6/29/08, Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash <subhash_ektare@ >Re: when will matter fructify?@gro ups.comSunday, June 29, 2008, 10:18 PM

Dear Asheesh,

In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is strong significator of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha and bhukti. Rahu antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is significator of 3 and 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next antara will be that of Jupiter.. Jupiter is strong significator of all the houses 2, 7 and 11. In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So This native will definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e. between 16th Dec 2008 to 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced by studying the transits of DBA lords.

Regards

Subhash Ektare

@gro ups.com, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:>> Dear sirs,> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include dasalord> will the marriage fructify in that dasa,> > dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpur> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a> significator of 2,7,11> > Pl guide> > regards> Asheesh> --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if no> > planets in the star of Venus,Venus will give the> > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is Marriage> > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of 3rd> > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the opponant> > person in geral.If Venus is

signifies the 12th> > either through star or sub may disturb marrital> > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage will> > take place with the boy/girl who is out of country.> > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> > nkhandekar@. .. wrote:> > > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar@. ..> > Beginner's question - KP> > sublords> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ ...> > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> > have been reading ( in> > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane Guruji's> > books. So far OK.> > Howver, I would like to

ascertain a KP horoscope> > based on : "Dasha Lord". I> > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_ How%20does%> > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> > ownesrship of the house> > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> > star-lord) works. However, if> > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> > affect the the "ultimate> > result", considering this particular (sandy> > Crawford's) example, it might> > hep a begineer like me...> > > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you gurus.> > > > Best Regards,> > - Neelesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> > over India. Go to> http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

dear asheesh! I suggest that during venus dasa venus bukthi saturn anthra from 28th feb,2009 to 8th sep,2009marriage would be done ! paticularlly, mercury sukshama i.e. from 31st March,2009 to27th April,2009one of my young friend predect Jupiter anthra and in Mercury sukhamaone lady friend predict

Asheesh <ni_ash1 Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:59:27 PMRe: when will matter fructify?

Dear subhash ji,Dr luther,thanks to both of u for ur kind efforts for lookinginto the chart and guiding ,i m kp learner so i cd not get many points and Fourstep is way ahead for me,i also finding it difficultto time the events based on significators and DBAtransit,thanks a lotregardsAsheesh--- Subhash <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:> > Dear Asheesh,> > You are right. The Dasha Lord Venus does not signify> 2,7 or 11. So> according to traditional KP the native is not> destined to celebrate> marriage. However, this is a unique case which can> be solved by " Four> Step Theory"-- an advanced KP theory developed by> Shri Sunil> Gondhalekar. According to this theory houses 5 (11th>

from 7th house) and> 8 (2nd from 7th house) are observed to be supporting> houses for> marriage. And many times they play a role of houses> 2 or 7 or 11.> > In this case Venus, the dasha and bhukti lord, is> strong significator> of 5 and 8 and hence will give marriage in its dasha> and bhukti. Rahu> antara is running till 16th Dec 2008, and Rahu is> significator of 3 and> 9 only. Hence this antara is not favorable. Next> antara will be that of> Jupiter. Jupiter is strong significator of all the> houses 2, 7 and 11.> In addition it signifies supporting house 8 also. So> This native will> definately get married in Jupiter antara i.e.> between 16th Dec 2008 to> 27th May 2009. This period can be further reduced> by studying the> transits of DBA lords.> > Regards> > Subhash

Ektare> > > > > > > @gro ups.com, Asheesh> <ni_ash1 > wrote:> >> > Dear sirs,> >> > if significators of 2,7,11 does not include> dasalord> > will the marriage fructify in that dasa,> >> > dob 07.04.1978,F, 1.10 AM,Nagpur> >> > here dasa running is venus but it is not a> > significator of 2,7,11> >> > Pl guide> >> > regards> > Asheesh> > --- Sagar S ssagar86 wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08,hi> > > Venus is lord of 2nd and 7th for aries lagna,if> no> > > planets in the star of

Venus,Venus will give the> > > fruit of 2nd and 7th house matter that is> Marriage> > > in general.But, due to 8th house placement it> > > dirtuebs.As Venus in the star of mercury lord of> 3rd> > > and 6th denotes separation or oppose by the> opponant> > > person in geral.If Venus is signifies the 12th> > > either through star or sub may disturb marrital> > > matter.Only a simple exemption is the marriage> will> > > take place with the boy/girl who is out of> country.> > > Sahhasra Sagara. Neelesh Khandekar> > > nkhandekar@. .. wrote:> > >> > > Neelesh Khandekar nkhandekar@. ..> > > Beginner's question - KP> > > sublords> > > @gro ups.com> > > Cc: neelesh.khandekar@ ...> > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 11:25 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Hello All KP Gurus,> > >> > > I am trying to understand KP and its concepts. I> > > have been reading ( in> > > Marathi ) Hasbe Guruji and Shri. Shashasane> Guruji's> > > books. So far OK.> > > Howver, I would like to ascertain a KP horoscope> > > based on : "Dasha Lord". I> > > happen to read Sandy Crawford's article> > >> > > http://www.jupiters web.com/kp_

How%20does%> > > 20the%20dasha% 20lord%20functio n.htm> > >> > > This is an excellent article on star lord, the> > > ownesrship of the house> > > lord, etc. and and how them (the lord and the> > > star-lord) works. However, if> > > somebody can throw light how the sub-lord will> > > affect the the "ultimate> > > result", considering this particular (sandy> > > Crawford's) example, it might> > > hep a begineer like me...> > >> > > Hope I get some clarity of concepts from you> gurus.> > >> > > Best Regards,> > > - Neelesh> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all> > > over India. Go to> > http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/> >> > >