IndiaDivine.org

Reg a hororary question of job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group

A friend of mine in this group has asked me a question. " When will I

get my next job? "

He gave no 131. I started analysis around 17.50 PM at Bangalore.

Moon starlord Saturn is in the 9th, to indicate a change movement

owing to job. Also 6th & 10th sublord is Moon, clear question.

The Asc sublord and 11th sublord matches, and indicates, it would be

successful.

Using the tenets of KP, 1, 5, 9, with cusps Mer and Jup pointing to

calculations and analysis, and looking at from 6th signification,

strongly signifies 10 and 2, he should start with a new better paying

job on or before 21st July 2008.

Strong RPs are Mar & Mer. That indicates he should get an offer on 7th

july 2008 based on the transits. Jupiter in 10th and Mars in 6th.

Moon also signifies 12th with a connection to Asc and 7th, which

probably means he would get the job with foreign connections and would

travel abroad with family.

Looking at 6th signifying 3, 9, 10 one could deduce the definite

change in job, not in a comfortable state (Ketu in 9th), with mental

disturbance (6th sub signifies, 6, 8, 12 with Jup connection), and RPs

in the 11th indicating, movement in the same place. Also 3rd cusp,

signifying 2, 10, 11 shows that he would take the job with courage and

come out successful, with hard work.

Regards

Ramesh

Guest guest

Hi

Almost your analysis is correct.Wait and watch.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Thu, 26/6/08, Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:

Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Reg a hororary question of job Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 6:12 PM

Dear GroupA friend of mine in this group has asked me a question.. "When will Iget my next job?"He gave no 131. I started analysis around 17.50 PM at Bangalore.Moon starlord Saturn is in the 9th, to indicate a change movementowing to job. Also 6th & 10th sublord is Moon, clear question.The Asc sublord and 11th sublord matches, and indicates, it would besuccessful.Using the tenets of KP, 1, 5, 9, with cusps Mer and Jup pointing tocalculations and analysis, and looking at from 6th signification,strongly signifies 10 and 2, he should start with a new better payingjob on or before 21st July 2008.Strong RPs are Mar & Mer. That indicates he should get an offer on 7thjuly 2008 based on the transits. Jupiter in 10th and Mars in 6th.Moon also signifies 12th with a connection to Asc and 7th, whichprobably means he would get the job with foreign connections and

wouldtravel abroad with family.Looking at 6th signifying 3, 9, 10 one could deduce the definitechange in job, not in a comfortable state (Ketu in 9th), with mentaldisturbance (6th sub signifies, 6, 8, 12 with Jup connection), and RPsin the 11th indicating, movement in the same place. Also 3rd cusp,signifying 2, 10, 11 shows that he would take the job with courage andcome out successful, with hard work.RegardsRamesh

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Hello

The way Ramesh Tendulkar narrated the reading is quite clear both to the native and to the astrologers.Appreciated.It would be helpful to the new entrants to KP.

Best wishes

tkp--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:

Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Reg a hororary question of job Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 12:42 PM

Dear GroupA friend of mine in this group has asked me a question. "When will Iget my next job?"He gave no 131. I started analysis around 17.50 PM at Bangalore.Moon starlord Saturn is in the 9th, to indicate a change movementowing to job. Also 6th & 10th sublord is Moon, clear question.The Asc sublord and 11th sublord matches, and indicates, it would besuccessful.Using the tenets of KP, 1, 5, 9, with cusps Mer and Jup pointing tocalculations and analysis, and looking at from 6th signification,strongly signifies 10 and 2, he should start with a new better payingjob on or before 21st July 2008.Strong RPs are Mar & Mer. That indicates he should get an offer on 7thjuly 2008 based on the transits. Jupiter in 10th and Mars in 6th.Moon also signifies 12th with a connection to Asc and 7th, whichprobably means he would get the job with foreign connections and

wouldtravel abroad with family.Looking at 6th signifying 3, 9, 10 one could deduce the definitechange in job, not in a comfortable state (Ketu in 9th), with mentaldisturbance (6th sub signifies, 6, 8, 12 with Jup connection), and RPsin the 11th indicating, movement in the same place. Also 3rd cusp,signifying 2, 10, 11 shows that he would take the job with courage andcome out successful, with hard work.RegardsRamesh

Guest guest

Thanks. I appreciate the responses and private emails. I am just 4 years into KP system and a long way to go. I have done closer to 100 analysis for the group members. I have got many mails for analysis to me sent privately. If I have time, definitely I will help others, after taking care of earning for my family!The idea to post was to ensure the inputs for learners and get corrected if there are errors!So Mr SSagar86 please point if anything is different.RegardsRameshI am not an astrologer!Amma Saranam!http://www.amma.org----- Original Message ----Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 10:45:39 AMRe: Reg a hororary question of jobHelloThe way Ramesh Tendulkar narrated the reading is quite clear both to the native and to the astrologers. Appreciated. It would be helpful to the new entrants to KP.Best

wishestkp--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Reg a hororary question of job@gro ups.comThursday, June 26, 2008, 12:42 PMDear GroupA friend of mine in this group has asked me a question. "When will Iget my next job?"He gave no 131. I started analysis around 17.50 PM at Bangalore.Moon starlord Saturn is in the 9th, to indicate a change movementowing to job. Also 6th & 10th sublord is Moon, clear question.The Asc sublord and 11th sublord matches, and indicates, it would besuccessful.Using the tenets of KP, 1, 5, 9, with cusps Mer and Jup pointing tocalculations and analysis, and looking at from 6th

signification,strongly signifies 10 and 2, he should start with a new better payingjob on or before 21st July 2008.Strong RPs are Mar & Mer. That indicates he should get an offer on 7thjuly 2008 based on the transits. Jupiter in 10th and Mars in 6th.Moon also signifies 12th with a connection to Asc and 7th, whichprobably means he would get the job with foreign connections and

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.