IndiaDivine.org

Saturn-R and Job & Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

With PranamTo Members of the GroupWhat are affects of the Retrogade Saturn in the Asc.for marriage & Job?This native (girl) is waiting for both Job & Marriage. But no any sign for fullfilment.Rahu, S/L of the seventh,is in the Ven's Star, who is in the 6th cusp and the S/L not signifies 2,7,11 at all.Sat. aspect the 7th.Hence is it decided no marriage at all.?For Job, the 10th's S/L, Moon is in a star of Rahu, and Rahu is conjoined with Saturn-R in the Lagna.Is there any malefic result in this type of planets positioning for delaying in getting a job?DOB- 17.03.1979TOB- 04.40 pmPOB

- Colombo Sri LankaLat.- 06.51 NLong. - 79.52 ESunaparantha

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparantha,

Kindly recheck the Time of Birth given...and inform...

It seems to be very wrong...on preliminary examination...

L.Y.Rao.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, 1 July, 2008 6:55:49 PM Saturn-R and Job & Marriage

With PranamTo Members of the GroupWhat are affects of the Retrogade Saturn in the Asc.for marriage & Job?This native (girl) is waiting for both Job & Marriage. But no any sign for fullfilment.Rahu, S/L of the seventh,is in the Ven's Star, who is in the 6th cusp and the S/L not signifies 2,7,11 at all.Sat. aspect the 7th.Hence is it decided no marriage at all.?For Job, the 10th's S/L, Moon is in a star of Rahu, and Rahu is conjoined with Saturn-R in the Lagna.Is there any malefic result in this type of planets positioning for delaying in getting a job?DOB- 17.03.1979TOB- 04.40 pmPOB - Colombo Sri LankaLat.- 06.51 NLong. - 79.52 ESunaparantha

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

hI

RETROGRADE sATURN DELAYED THE MATTER AND DENIED. oNLY IF SATURN IS RETROGRADE AND SIGNIFIES 12TH OR 8TH OR 6TH THEN ONLY SOME DENY BY THE PERSON ITSELF.

IF 10TH CUSP SUB LORD OR ANY PLANET SIGNIFIES 2,6 AND 10 WILL GIVE THE JOB WHEN IT INTERLINK WITH DASHA BHUKTI AND ANTARA PERIODS.

sAHHASRA sAAGARA--- On Tue, 1/7/08, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Saturn-R and Job & Marriage Date: Tuesday, 1 July, 2008, 6:55 PM

With PranamTo Members of the GroupWhat are affects of the Retrogade Saturn in the Asc.for marriage & Job?This native (girl) is waiting for both Job & Marriage. But no any sign for fullfilment.Rahu, S/L of the seventh,is in the Ven's Star, who is in the 6th cusp and the S/L not signifies 2,7,11 at all.Sat. aspect the 7th.Hence is it decided no marriage at all.?For Job, the 10th's S/L, Moon is in a star of Rahu, and Rahu is conjoined with Saturn-R in the Lagna.Is there any malefic result in this type of planets positioning for delaying in getting a job?DOB- 17.03.1979TOB- 04.40 pmPOB - Colombo Sri LankaLat.- 06.51 NLong. - 79.52 ESunaparantha

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

[Ref: Sunaparantha ] Rect. Bch,BTR method modified by shri L.Y.Rao

Rect.BTime:16h35m35s,17/3/1979,Sri jaywardanpura,nr.Colombo,Srilanka,Time Zone5.5hour,Geoc.lat.6d48m16s N[Geographic6d51mN],Long.79d52mE,KP(New)(2003)Ayanamsha:23:28:38,S/w used Jyotishya Deepika Ver.3.0

------------

Dear Sunaparantha,

Here is my humble effort.Please note that analysis is with reference to above mentioned rectd. Birth time .

Marriage:

H

SbL

Signr[Hocp bystl,Hocp,Hownd by stl,Hownd]

ke

11,7,5 & 8,- Marriage promised

mo

1,3,-,12 No support

ra

6,1,3 & 10,- No direct support but sa[r] & ra in same sign inH1(vedic conjn.) and sa owns H7, H7 so indirect support

Thus all H2,7,11 are connected to give marriage.

H7 owner Retro sat has 3rd aspect on moon.As per my view marriage may be delayed but not denied.Within next one and half year many possibilities will arise and subside causing dismay,anguish but one of them will be leading to marriage.Please take advice of experts for pinpointing time frame and further details.Let other members give their opinion based on this time and chart.

Please just confirm if any possibility occurred during april-june08.

BipRid

---- , Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> With Pranam> To Members of the Group> What are affects of the Retrogade Saturn in the Asc.for marriage & Job?This native (girl) is waiting for both Job & Marriage. But no any sign for fullfilment.> Rahu, S/L of the seventh,is in the Ven's Star, who is in the 6th cusp and the S/L not signifies 2,7,11 at all.Sat. aspect the 7th.> Hence is it decided no marriage at all.?> For Job, the 10th's S/L, Moon is in a star of Rahu, and Rahu is conjoined with Saturn-R in the Lagna.Is there any malefic result in this type of planets positioning for delaying in getting a job?> DOB- 17.03.1979> TOB- 04.40 pm> POB - Colombo Sri Lanka> Lat.- 06.51 N> Long. - 79.52 E> > Sunaparantha>

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Rao jiThough I am not en experienced hurdle rider in the course of KP, I tried to rectify the TOB. It shold be 4.39 pm. At this tob, the Asc sub lord is Rahu, who is lord of the Birth star- Swathi. Am I corect?If it is ok, U can go further on my request.If not pl. show me the way.RegardsSunaparanthaYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 10:47:57 AMRe: Saturn-R and Job

& Marriage

Dear Sunaparantha,

Kindly recheck the Time of Birth given...and inform...

It seems to be very wrong...on preliminary examination. ..

L.Y.Rao.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, 1 July, 2008 6:55:49 PM Saturn-R and Job & Marriage

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear BipRid,Thank U very much for yr effort on my request.No any possibility occured during Apr. June 2008 tro the native.Now I am analizing the chart as per yr BTRGood LuckSunaparanthabiprid <biprid Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2008 8:41:48 PM Re: Saturn-R and Job & Marriage

[Ref: Sunaparantha ] Rect. Bch,BTR method modified by shri L.Y.Rao Rect.BTime:16h35m35 s,17/3/1979, Sri jaywardanpura, nr.Colombo, Srilanka, Time Zone5.5hour, Geoc.lat. 6d48m16s N[Geographic6d51mN] ,Long.79d52mE, KP(New)(2003) Ayanamsha: 23:28:38, S/w used Jyotishya Deepika Ver.3.0 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --- Dear Sunaparantha, Here is my humble effort.Please note that analysis is with reference to above mentioned rectd. Birth time . Marriage:

H

SbL

Signr[Hocp bystl,Hocp,Hownd by stl,Hownd]

ke

11,7,5 & 8,- Marriage promised

mo

1,3,-,12 No support

ra

6,1,3 & 10,- No direct support but sa[r] & ra in same sign inH1(vedic conjn.) and sa owns H7, H7 so indirect support Thus all H2,7,11 are connected to give marriage. H7 owner Retro sat has 3rd aspect on moon.As per my view marriage may be delayed but not denied.Within next one and half year many possibilities will arise and subside causing dismay,anguish but one of them will be leading to marriage.Please take advice of experts for pinpointing time frame and further details.Let other members give their opinion based on this time and chart. Please just confirm if any possibility occurred during april-june08. BipRid ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> With Pranam> To Members of the Group> What are affects of the Retrogade Saturn in the Asc.for marriage & Job?This native (girl) is waiting for both Job & Marriage. But no any sign for fullfilment.> Rahu, S/L of the seventh,is in the Ven's Star, who is in the 6th cusp and the S/L not signifies 2,7,11 at all.Sat. aspect the 7th.> Hence is it decided no marriage at all.?> For Job, the 10th's S/L, Moon is in a star of Rahu, and Rahu is conjoined with Saturn-R in the Lagna.Is there any malefic result in this type of planets positioning for delaying in getting a job?> DOB-

17.03.1979> TOB- 04.40 pm> POB - Colombo Sri Lanka> Lat.- 06.51 N> Long. - 79.52 E> > Sunaparantha>