IndiaDivine.org

When my bad days will be over

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear KP Astrologers

Jaya Siyaa Raam

I have been directed to this place to find solutions of my problems. I

wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any attention.

Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time. My

details are:

Date : 27th May 1943

Place : Aligarh (UP, India)

Time : 8.10 PM

I have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses

(diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10 years,

and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which

Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have to

tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?

Thanks in advance

Respectfully

Sushma

Guest guest

Hi

VENUS

085-11-19

MER-JUP-MER-RAH

Direct

Venus dasha mercury bhukti from 26/ 4/11

To 26/ 2/14

Om

Hi

You are running Venus dasha lord of 6th in the 6th cusp.

From 26th April 2011 Mercury bhukti will start who is in the sub of his own signifies 9th house in the star of the sun denotes relief from the sickness.

All the best at all moments.

Sahhasra Saagara

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee When my bad days will be over Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 8:40 PM

Dear KP AstrologersJaya Siyaa RaamI have been directed to this place to find solutions of my problems. I wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any attention. Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time. My details are:Date : 27th May 1943Place : Aligarh (UP, India)Time : 8.10 PMI have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10 years, and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have to tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?Thanks in advanceRespectfullySushma

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

Please find the attached file for my openion.

Dr. Luther--- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee When my bad days will be over Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM

Dear KP AstrologersJaya Siyaa RaamI have been directed to this place to find solutions of my problems. I wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any attention. Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time. My details are:Date : 27th May 1943Place : Aligarh (UP, India)Time : 8.10 PMI have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10 years, and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have to tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?Thanks in advanceRespectfullySushma

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther,

Your analysis of her chart looks very interesting with details explanations.As you are a doctor do you think curing of diabetic is possible with help of modern stem cell treatments being done in Europe.In my case the lagna lord moon the watery planet is in XII house and the Sun lord of leo is in VI house in moon star so I am also having diabetic during my Venus dasa presently running and it is also in VI hose with jupiter being the VI th and IX th lords.I am controlling my sugar level with daily 30/45 mins exercise and taking daily glycomet 500SR tablets one after breakfast and dinner.

More after hearing from your ends sir.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther Cc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjeeSunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

Dr. Luther--- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > When my bad days will be over@gro ups.comWednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Please alow me some time to study if stem cell treatment has any affect on Diabetes.

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh wrote:

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghoshRe: When my bad days will be over Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Dr.Luther,

Your analysis of her chart looks very interesting with details explanations. As you are a doctor do you think curing of diabetic is possible with help of modern stem cell treatments being done in Europe.In my case the lagna lord moon the watery planet is in XII house and the Sun lord of leo is in VI house in moon star so I am also having diabetic during my Venus dasa presently running and it is also in VI hose with jupiter being the VI th and IX th lords.I am controlling my sugar level with daily 30/45 mins exercise and taking daily glycomet 500SR tablets one after breakfast and dinner.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comCc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > When my bad days will be over@gro ups.comWednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

At the outset stem cell treatment of Diabetes is very much encouraging. 30 patients have been treated with the method during last 3 years. Out of those one as a failure since the damage was severe as reported. Others are well without injections of Insulin, some for last few months to 3 years.

Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31 years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be effective in aged in whom damage is more. It is also not confirmed if the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years. If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be permanent. So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant Diabetes Malletus.

One may require transplantation once or repeatedly.

It may cost a patient about a crore of rupees or even two.

More and more evaluation is necessary the various facets of utility of this method of treatment at this stage. Its cost effectiveness is also to be considered.

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh wrote:

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghoshRe: When my bad days will be over Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Dr.Luther,

Your analysis of her chart looks very interesting with details explanations. As you are a doctor do you think curing of diabetic is possible with help of modern stem cell treatments being done in Europe.In my case the lagna lord moon the watery planet is in XII house and the Sun lord of leo is in VI house in moon star so I am also having diabetic during my Venus dasa presently running and it is also in VI hose with jupiter being the VI th and IX th lords.I am controlling my sugar level with daily 30/45 mins exercise and taking daily glycomet 500SR tablets one after breakfast and dinner.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comCc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther

I am sorry I could notfind the attached file. Could you send it to my

pewrsonal ID, if not inconvenient.

Thanks for reply

Sushma

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sushma,

> Please find the attached file for my openion.

> �

> Dr. Luther

>

> --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

> When my bad days will be over

>

> Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM

>

> Dear KP Astrologers

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> I have been directed to this place to find solutions of my

problems. I

> wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any

attention.

> Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time.

My

> details are:

> Date : 27th May 1943

> Place : Aligarh (UP, India)

> Time : 8.10 PM

>

> I have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses

> (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10

years,

> and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which

> Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have

to

> tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?

>

> Thanks in advance

> Respectfully

> Sushma

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther,

Thank you very much for your correct advice as we are not knowledgeable about the consequences of the treatment.I thought it is curable with this latest treatment but it is too early to say as it needs more research on the methods to be made available to common people.

Now I have a better control of my blood sugar as I am regular of doing my work out exercise.So I will not go for such treatment as it is has yet to be prooven.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, 14 July, 2008 9:06:31 PMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

At the outset stem cell treatment of Diabetes is very much encouraging. 30 patients have been treated with the method during last 3 years. Out of those one as a failure since the damage was severe as reported. Others are well without injections of Insulin, some for last few months to 3 years.

Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31 years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be effective in aged in whom damage is more. It is also not confirmed if the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years. If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be permanent.. So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant Diabetes Malletus.

More and more evaluation is necessary the various facets of utility of this method of treatment at this stage. Its cost effectiveness is also to be considered.

Dr. Luther--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ > wrote:

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ >Re: When my bad days will be over@gro ups.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Dr.Luther,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT) . com>@gro ups.comCc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Thank yo very much I will wait for your advice.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, 14 July, 2008 12:19:47 PMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Please alow me some time to study if stem cell treatment has any affect on Diabetes.

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ >Re: When my bad days will be over@gro ups.comSunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Dr.Luther,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Dear Sushma,

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

I hope I could communicate rightly. To keep our blood sugar in controle we have to be careful for three things, diet, excercise and medication. All three should be regular, and should not alter in quantity and quality in any maner. Then blood sugar will remain under controle. Secondly one must take steps to prevent complecations under guidance of a good Diabetecian.

With regards.

Dr. Luther--- On Wed, 7/16/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh wrote:

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghoshRe: When my bad days will be over Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 3:50 PM

Dear Dr.Luther,

Thank you very much for your correct advice as we are not knowledgeable about the consequences of the treatment.I thought it is curable with this latest treatment but it is too early to say as it needs more research on the methods to be made available to common people.

Now I have a better control of my blood sugar as I am regular of doing my work out exercise.So I will not go for such treatment as it is has yet to be prooven.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, 14 July, 2008 9:06:31 PMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31 years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be effective in aged in whom damage is more. It is also not confirmed if the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years. If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be permanent.. So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant Diabetes Malletus.

Dear Dr.Luther,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT) . com>@gro ups.comCc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther,

Thanks for reply with good advice I am regular on three things specially the exercise and medications.My doctor is Dr (Mrs) Neeta Deshpande.MD consultant diabetologist.

Hope to receive some latest communication about treatment if any.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Thursday, 17 July, 2008 9:44:07 PMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

I hope I could communicate rightly. To keep our blood sugar in controle we have to be careful for three things, diet, excercise and medication. All three should be regular, and should not alter in quantity and quality in any maner. Then blood sugar will remain under controle. Secondly one must take steps to prevent complecations under guidance of a good Diabetecian.

With regards.

Dr. Luther--- On Wed, 7/16/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ > wrote:

Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ >Re: When my bad days will be over@gro ups.comWednesday, July 16, 2008, 3:50 PM

Dear Dr.Luther,

Thanking you,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, 14 July, 2008 9:06:31 PMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31 years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be effective in aged in whom damage is more. It is also not confirmed if the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years. If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be permanent... So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant Diabetes Malletus.

Dear Dr.Luther,

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT) . . com>@gro ups.comCc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AMRe: When my bad days will be over

Dear Sushma,

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

Did you receive my reply and analysis?

Dr. Luther--- On Tue, 7/15/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: When my bad days will be over Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 3:02 PM

Dear Dr LutherI am sorry I could notfind the attached file. Could you send it to my pewrsonal ID, if not inconvenient.Thanks for replySushma@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sushma,> Please find the attached file for my openion.> �> Dr. Luther> > --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>> When my bad days will be over> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM> > Dear KP Astrologers> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > I have been directed to this place to find solutions of my problems. I > wrote

about my problems before also but did not receive any attention. > Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time. My > details are:> Date : 27th May 1943> Place : Aligarh (UP, India)> Time : 8.10 PM> > I have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses > (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10 years, > and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which > Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have to > tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?> > Thanks in advance> Respectfully> Sushma>

Guest guest

Sir Rath Ji

I have not yet received the said attached file yet. I am stil waiting

for it.

With best wishes

Sushma

>

> Dear Mr. Ghosh,

> At the outset stem cell treatment of Diabetes is very much

encouraging. 30 patients have been treated with the method during

last 3 years. Out of those one as a failure since the damage was

severe as reported. Others are well without injections of Insulin,

some for last few months to 3 years.

> Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31

years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of

diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done

and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be

effective in aged in whom damage is more. It is also not confirmed if

the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years.

If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out

antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be

permanent. So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant

Diabetes Malletus.

> One may require transplantation once or repeatedly.

> It may cost a patient about a crore of rupees or even two.

> More and more evaluation is necessary the various facets of utility

of this method of treatment at this stage. Its cost effectiveness is

also to be considered.

>  

> Dr. Luther

>

> --- On Sun, 7/13/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh

wrote:

>

> Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh

> Re: When my bad days will be over

>

> Sunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

>

>

Dear Dr.Luther,

>                     Your analysis of her chart looks very

interesting with details explanations. As you are a doctor do you

think curing of diabetic is possible with help of modern stem cell

treatments being done in Europe.In my case the lagna lord moon the

watery planet is in XII house and the Sun lord of leo is in VI house

in moon star so I am also having diabetic during my Venus dasa

presently running and it is also in VI hose with jupiter being the VI

th and IX th lords.I am controlling my sugar level with daily 30/45

mins exercise and taking daily glycomet 500SR tablets one after

breakfast and dinner. 

> More after hearing from your ends sir.

> With regards,

> Mr Ghosh.

>

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AM

>

>

Dear Sushma,

>  

> Dr. Luther

>

> --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

> Dear KP Astrologers

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

problems. I

attention.

My

> details are:

>

years,

to

>

> Thanks in advance

> Respectfully

> Sushma

>

>

>

>

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click

here.

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther

I have not yet received the file, you have sent to me.

Sir, after reading further communication on this thread, I found that

the people have thought that I have been asking for the treatment for

my diseases. But it is not so.

I believe that diseases, hospitalizations, accidents, along with

small sicknesses, and other bad days come into life only because of

one's stars. My these bad days have been continuing for about 10

years. I wanted to know when my this bad Dashaa will be over? When

this Dashaa will be over?

Thanks

Sushma

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT) . com>

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AM

>

>

> Dear Sushma,

>  

> Dr. Luther

>

> --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee > wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee >

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Dear KP Astrologers

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

problems. I

attention.

My

> details are:

>

years,

to

>

> Thanks in advance

> Respectfully

> Sushma

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click

here.

>

> ________________________________

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

>

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go

to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

Guest guest

Dear Sushma,

I am extremely sorry for the unintended happening. I am pasting the file here only.

Sushma

Date : 27th May 1943Place : Aligarh (UP, India)Time : 8.10 PM ( War Time). Actual time = 7-10 PM

Ayanamsa for 27th May 1943 = 22:58:36

V 26:11:32

Mar 7:15:02

VI 22:35:51

Mer 6:31:01

Sun 12:30:26

VII 15:47:00

Sat 21:41:01

VIII 16:38:27

Ven 25:13:38

Mon 25:25:25

IV 25:02:41

Dasa balance:Jupiter 12 Y 0 M 9D

Jup 0:15:30

IX 20:32:19

Rah 26:52:15

Ket 26:52:15

III 20:32:19

X 25:02:41

II 16:38:27

Asc 15:47:00

XII 22:35:51

XI 26:11:32

Cusps

Sgn Lord

Str Lord

Sub-lord

Planet

Sgn Lord

Str Lord

Sub-lord

Asc

Mars

Saturn

Jupiter

Sun

Venus

Moon

Rahu

II

Jupiter

Venus

Moon

Mercury

Venus

Sun

Mercury

III

Saturn

Moon

Venus

Venus

Mercury

Jupiter

Mercury

IV

Saturn

Jupiter

Mercury

Mars

Jupiter

Saturn

Mercury

V

Jupiter

Mercury

Jupiter

Jupiter

Moon

Jupiter

Moon

VI

Mars

Venus

Saturn

Saturn

Venus

Moon

Venus

VII

Venus

Moon

Saturn

Moon

Saturn

Jupiter

Mercury

VIII

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

Rahu

Moon

Mercury

Jupiter

IX

Moon

Mercury

Venus

Kethu

Saturn

Mars

Jupiter

X

Sun

Venus

Mercury

XI

Mercury

Mars

Jupiter

XII

Venus

Jupiter

Saturn

Moon and Venus are in Trine aspect.

Rahu represents Moon and Mercury. Saturn aspects Rahu (3rd).

Kethu represents Saturn and Mars. Jupiter aspects Kethu (7th).

Dasa periods : -

Date of birth : 1943-05-27

Jupiter balance : 12-00-09

Saturn dasa : 19-00-00

Mercury Dasa : 17-00-00

Kethu dasa : 7-00-00

1998-06-06

Venus dasa : 20-00-00

2018-06-06

Bhukti periods : -

Venus dasa begins on 1998-06-06

Venus bhukti 3-04-00

Sun bhukti 1-00-00

Moon bhukti 1-08-00

Mars bhukti 1-02-00

Rahu bhukti 3-00-00

Jupiter bhukti 2-08-00

Saturn bhukti 3-02-00

Mercury bhukti 2-10-00

Kethu bhukti 1-02-00

Dear Sushma,

You have stated that you are suffering from accidents, surgery, Diabetes, Arthritis etc sin last 10 years. You are eager to know when you will get relief. Before I go to analysis I would like to make you aware that the diseases like Diabetes and Arthritis are not curable diseases. Diabetes of course can be kept under control and there may be only relief from Arthritis.

Analysis: -

You were born during 2nd World War. In 1943 the time was advanced for one hour. So your real birth time has to be 7-10 PM.

You are running dasa of Venus since 1998. It¢s since about last 10 years.

The Dasa lord is tenant of VIII in your chart and it owns XII. It is in the star of Jupiter which is also tenant of XII. The planet is in the sub of Mercury again owner of XII. Thus during the major period of Venus you are prone for accidents, operations, hospitalizations etc.

The occupants of VIII are Venus and Jupiter. No planet occupies star of Venus. Moon, Venus and Jupiter occupy the star of Jupiter.

Moon is owner of IX indicating journey. It is in the sub of Mercury. Mercury owns VIII and occupies VI. That indicates accident or surgery. It also owns XI indicating cure. So during Moon¢s sub period you are prone for such sufferings.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of IX and occupant of IV. So Jupiter period appears to be safer.

Lord of VIII is Mercury and it is in own sub. So Mercury is also detrimental.

You have already experienced bhuktis of Venus, Sun, Moon and Mars bhukties and now running that of Rahu.

Rahu is agent of Moon and Mercury both being significators of VIII you have to take precautionary measures during Rahu period. Rahu period will be over in August 08. All of the rest of the bhukti lords are unfortunately associated with VIII.. So you have to be careful for the whole period of Venus.

Significators of VI : -

Occupants are Mercury and Sun. Rahu is in Mercury star and Mercury in Sun star. Rahu is in sub of Jupiter occupant of VIII which is not beneficial. Mercury is in own sub. So it is also not beneficial. So you will have to continue suffering during their periods.

VI lord is mars and Kethu is in its star. Kethu is in the sub of Jupiter. So in Kethu period there will be some relief.

Mars is in the sub of Mercury, occupant of VI, owner of VIII. So Mars gives suffering but in Mercury¢s sub-sub periods there should have some relief.. You have already passed through Mars bhukti.

Explanations for Diabetes: -(Probability)

Diabetes is a metabolic disorder due to impaired function of a gland, Pancreas located in upper part of abdomen behind the stomach. So it has to be ruled by Leo. In this disease one is excessively thirsty and passes excess of urine along with sugar. So watery planets should be responsible for this disease. In your case the lord of Leo, Sun occupies VI, the house of disease. Sun is in the star of Moon a watery planet. Sun is in the sub of Rahu agent of Moon. Thus Diabetes can be explained.

Explanation for Arthritis : -(Probability)

Arthritis commonly affects the knees. So I suppose you have Arthritis of the knees. Capricorn indicates the knees. The disease process is because of dry joint and erosion of tissue. So planets responsible should be Saturn and one of the dry and hot planet. Kethu agent of Mars owner of VI afflicts Capricorn. Kethu is in the sub of Jupiter occupant of VIII indicating injection in to joint or any surgery. So during periods of Mars and Kethu there shall be exacerbation of joint problems intermittently.

Significators of XI : -

XI is Vacant. Mercury is the owner. Rahu is in Mercury star. So you will experience some relief during periods of Mercury and Rahu.

I hope this will give you some relief. Please communicate your feelings.

Wish you early recovery and control of symptoms.

Dr. Luther.

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee Re: When my bad days will be over Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:34 PM

Sir Rath JiI have not yet received the said attached file yet. I am stil waiting for it.With best wishesSushma@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Ghosh,> At the outset stem cell treatment of Diabetes is very much encouraging. 30 patients have been treated with the method during last 3 years. Out of those one as a failure since the damage was severe as reported. Others are well without injections of Insulin, some for last few months to 3 years.> Treatment is given to juvenile Diabetics only i.e. 20 years to 31 years of age. Transplantation of cells is done with in 6 months of diagnosis .that shows it is effective when early diagnosis is done and treated earlier before Pancreas is much damaged. It may not be effective in aged in whom damage

is more. It is also not confirmed if the effect is permanent because it has been tried for only 3 years. If younger patients are treated and they remain well with out antidiabetics for 50 to 60 years then only one can claim it to be permanent. So far it is understood that it works in Insulin Dependant Diabetes Malletus. > One may require transplantation once or repeatedly.> It may cost a patient about a crore of rupees or even two.> More and more evaluation is necessary the various facets of utility of this method of treatment at this stage. Its cost effectiveness is also to be considered.> > Dr. Luther> > --- On Sun, 7/13/08, Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ ...> wrote:> > Chittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh@ ...>> Re: When my bad days will be over> @gro ups.com> Sunday, July 13, 2008, 10:27 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Dr.Luther,> Your analysis of her chart looks very interesting with details explanations. As you are a doctor do you think curing of diabetic is possible with help of modern stem cell treatments being done in Europe.In my case the lagna lord moon the watery planet is in XII house and the Sun lord of leo is in VI house in moon star so I am also having diabetic during my Venus dasa presently running and it is also in VI hose with jupiter being the VI th and IX th lords.I am controlling my sugar level with daily 30/45 mins exercise and taking daily glycomet 500SR tablets

one after breakfast and dinner. > More after hearing from your ends sir.> With regards,> Mr Ghosh.> > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> @gro ups.com> Cc: bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee>> Sunday, 13 July, 2008 10:38:05 AM> Re: When my bad days will be over> > > > > > > > > Dear Sushma,> Please find the attached file for my openion.> > Dr. Luther> > --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee> wrote:> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee>> When my bad days will be over> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM> > >

> > Dear KP Astrologers> Jaya Siyaa Raam> > I have been directed to this place to find solutions of my problems. I > wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any attention. > Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time. My > details are:> Date : 27th May 1943> Place : Aligarh (UP, India)> Time : 8.10 PM> > I have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various sicknesses > (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10 years, > and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or which > Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I have to > tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?> > Thanks in advance> Respectfully> Sushma> > > > > > From Chandigarh to

Chennai - find friends all over India. >

Guest guest

No Sir, Did you send it to my personal mail? If yes, then NO.

Sushma

>

> Dear Sushma,

> Did you receive my reply and analysis?

>  

> Dr. Luther

>

> --- On Tue, 7/15/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 3:02 PM

>

>

> Dear Dr Luther

> I am sorry I could notfind the attached file. Could you send it to

my

> pewrsonal ID, if not inconvenient.

> Thanks for reply

> Sushma

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sushma,

> > Please find the attached file for my openion.

> > �

> > Dr. Luther

> >

> > --- On Wed, 7/9/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee@ ...>

> > When my bad days will be over

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 3:10 PM

> >

> > Dear KP Astrologers

> > Jaya Siyaa Raam

> >

> > I have been directed to this place to find solutions of my

> problems. I

> > wrote about my problems before also but did not receive any

> attention.

> > Well, I am posting it again. Hope I will receive reply this time.

> My

> > details are:

> > Date : 27th May 1943

> > Place : Aligarh (UP, India)

> > Time : 8.10 PM

> >

> > I have been suffering from surgeries, accidents, various

sicknesses

> > (diabetese, arthritis which has left me cripple) since last 10

> years,

> > and they are still continuing. I wish to know which planet or

which

> > Dashaa or Antar-dashaa is causing all this and for how long I

have

> to

> > tolerate all this? When my bad days are going to be over?

> >

> > Thanks in advance

> > Respectfully

> > Sushma

> >

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath Ji

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. I am so grateful for

your detailed analysis.

As per your analysis I am running my Raahu Dashaa since 6/6/98 and as

it is of 20 years, it will ened on 6/6/2018, and this whole Dashaa is

bad for me. I am sure, then there will be Maarak time also during

this Dashaa for me, when is that, in which Sub-Dashaa?

Just for your information, I wish to give you some more details of my

sufferings. In fact my bad days started when I went for a Hernia

surgery on 13 March 1998. Surgery was OK, but I will have to go for

further treatment during June, July and August (1998), just after 3

months of surgery, for a big complication of that surgery. [Thus

these incidents were not in Raahu Dashaa period - at that time my

Ketu Dashaa, may be the last Sub-Dashaa of Ketu, was running.

After this I had an auto accident on 16 Dec 1998 and had another

major surgery on 18 Dec 1998. This accident changed my life. I had to

for physiotherapy for about one year, I put on weight, my arthritis

in knees increased, and I became handicapped for several things.

Since then one or the other problem has been cropping up and I am

really fed up with these problems.

I know that these diseases, arthritis and diabetes are not curable;

but Sir, my belief is this that everything happens with Destiny.

Since our birth charts are the mappings of our Destiny, and as common

people cannot read them as such, only astrogers can do, I ask you

with great humility that please by reading my chart, tell me why

should I suffer so much for the last 10 years? Which planet is

causing this and till when this planet will make me suffer like this?

AND is there any remedy also to pacify him? OR is there some good

planet which if I strenthen, can bring some good fruits?

Since I believe in Destiny, I believe this also that no cure can work

until one's stars are not favorable. Even any mediciane or treatment

cannot work in those days. I hope you undertsnd my views - what do

you think with your experience of reading so many charts? If it is

so, then I want to know that good time when my stars will be good and

every problem will get solved itself.

If you say that the whole Raahu Dashaa is bad, it shows that I will

have to suffer for all these 20 years - 10 years have already passed

and 10 years are yet to pass. Isn't it?

And I am sure that since I am already 65 years old, I will not live

throughout the whole Dashaa of Raahu, so in which of his Sub-Dashaa I

am going to die?

Thanks a lot for the analysis, please reply again to clarify my

points.

With due regards

Sushma

>

> Dear Sushma,

> I am extremely sorry for the unintended happening. I am pasting the

file here only.

> Sushma

>  

>

> Time : 8.10 PM ( War Time). Actual time = 7-10 PM

>  

> Ayanamsa for 27th May 1943  =  22:58:36

>  

> V 26:11:32

>  

> Mar 7:15:02

>

>  

>  

> VI 22:35:51

>

> Mer 6:31:01

> Sun 12:30:26

> VII 15:47:00

> Sat 21:41:01

>

>  

> VIII 16:38:27

>  

> Ven 25:13:38

>

>

> Mon 25:25:25

> IV 25:02:41

>

>  

>  

>  

> Dasa balance:Jupiter 12 Y 0 M 9D

>

> Jup 0:15:30

> IX 20:32:19

> Rah 26:52:15

>

>

>  

> Ket 26:52:15

> III 20:32:19

>

>  

>  

> X 25:02:41

>

>

>  

>  

> II 16:38:27

>

>  

>  

> Asc 15:47:00

>

>  

> XII 22:35:51

>

>  

>  

>  

> XI 26:11:32

>

>

Cusps

>

> Sgn Lord

>

> Str Lord

>

> Sub-lord

>

>  

>

> Planet

>

> Sgn Lord

>

> Str Lord

>

> Sub-lord

>

>

> Asc

>

> Mars

>

> Saturn

>

> Jupiter

>

> Sun

>

> Venus

>

> Moon

>

> Rahu

>

>

> II

>

> Jupiter

>

> Venus

>

> Moon

>

> Mercury

>

> Venus

>

> Sun

>

> Mercury

>

>

> III

>

> Saturn

>

> Moon

>

> Venus

>

> Venus

>

> Mercury

>

> Jupiter

>

> Mercury

>

>

> IV

>

> Saturn

>

> Jupiter

>

> Mercury

>

> Mars

>

> Jupiter

>

> Saturn

>

> Mercury

>

>

> V

>

> Jupiter

>

> Mercury

>

> Jupiter

>

> Jupiter

>

> Moon

>

> Jupiter

>

> Moon

>

>

> VI

>

> Mars

>

> Venus

>

> Saturn

>

> Saturn

>

> Venus

>

> Moon

>

> Venus

>

>

> VII

>

> Venus

>

> Moon

>

> Saturn

>

> Moon

>

> Saturn

>

> Jupiter

>

> Mercury

>

>

> VIII

>

> Mercury

>

> Rahu

>

> Venus

>

> Rahu

>

> Moon

>

> Mercury

>

> Jupiter

>

>

> IX

>

> Moon

>

> Mercury

>

> Venus

>

> Kethu

>

> Saturn

>

> Mars

>

> Jupiter

>

>

> X

>

> Sun

>

> Venus

>

> Mercury

>

>  

>

>

> XI

>

> Mercury

>

> Mars

>

> Jupiter

>

>

> XII

>

> Venus

>

> Jupiter

>

> Saturn

>  

> Moon and Venus are in Trine aspect.

> Rahu represents Moon and Mercury. Saturn aspects Rahu (3rd).

> Kethu represents Saturn and Mars. Jupiter aspects Kethu (7th).

>

>

>

>

>

> Dasa periods : -

>  

> Date of birth                      :               1943-05-27

> Jupiter balance :                   12-00-09

> Saturn dasa                       :                   19-00-00

> Mercury Dasa   :                   17-00-00

> Kethu dasa                        :                     7-00-00

>                                                             1998-06-

> Venus dasa                       :                   20-00-00

>                                                             2018-06-

>

> Bhukti periods : -

> Venus dasa begins on    1998-06-06

> Venus bhukti                       3-04-00

> Sun bhukti                           1-00-00

> Moon bhukti                        1-08-00

> Mars bhukti                         1-02-00

> Rahu bhukti                         3-00-00

> Jupiter bhukti                      2-08-00

> Saturn bhukti                      3-02-00

> Mercury bhukti                   2-10-00 

> Kethu bhukti                       1-02-00

>  

>  

> Dear Sushma,

> You have stated that you are suffering from accidents, surgery,

Diabetes, Arthritis etc sin last 10 years. You are eager to know when

you will get relief. Before I go to analysis I would like to make you

aware that the diseases like Diabetes and Arthritis are not curable

diseases. Diabetes of course can be kept under control and there may

be only relief from Arthritis.

> Analysis: -

>  

> You were born during 2nd World War. In 1943 the time was advanced

for one hour. So your real birth time has to be 7-10 PM.

> You are running dasa of Venus since 1998. It¢s since about last 10

years.

> The Dasa lord is tenant of VIII in your chart and it owns XII. It

is in the star of Jupiter which is also tenant of XII. The planet is

in the sub of Mercury again owner of XII. Thus during the major

period of Venus you are prone for accidents, operations,

hospitalizations etc.

> The occupants of VIII are Venus and Jupiter. No planet occupies

star of Venus. Moon, Venus and Jupiter occupy the star of Jupiter.

> Moon is owner of IX indicating journey. It is in the sub of

Mercury. Mercury owns VIII and occupies VI. That indicates accident

or surgery. It also owns XI indicating cure. So during Moon¢s sub

period you are prone for such sufferings.

> Jupiter is in the sub of Moon owner of IX and occupant of IV. So

Jupiter period appears to be safer.

> Lord of VIII is Mercury and it is in own sub. So Mercury is also

detrimental.

> You have already experienced bhuktis of Venus, Sun, Moon and Mars

bhukties and now running that of Rahu.

> Rahu is agent of Moon and Mercury both being significators of VIII

you have to take precautionary measures during Rahu period. Rahu

period will be over in August 08. All of the rest of the bhukti lords

are unfortunately associated with VIII. So you have to be careful for

the whole period of Venus.

> Significators of VI : -

>                 Occupants are Mercury and Sun.. Rahu is in Mercury

star and Mercury in Sun star. Rahu is  in sub of Jupiter occupant of

VIII which is not beneficial. Mercury is in own sub. So it is also

not beneficial. So you will have to continue suffering during their

periods.

> VI lord is mars and Kethu is in its star. Kethu is in the sub of

Jupiter. So in Kethu period there will be some relief.

> Mars is in the sub of Mercury, occupant of VI, owner of VIII. So

Mars gives suffering but in Mercury¢s sub-sub periods there should

have some relief... You have already passed through Mars bhukti.

> Explanations for Diabetes: -(Probability)

> Diabetes is a metabolic disorder due to impaired function of a

gland, Pancreas located in upper part of abdomen behind the stomach.

So it has to be ruled by Leo. In this disease one is excessively

thirsty and passes excess of urine along with sugar. So watery

planets should be responsible for this disease. In your case the lord

of Leo, Sun occupies VI, the house of disease.. Sun is in the star of

Moon a watery planet. Sun is in the sub of Rahu agent of Moon. Thus

Diabetes can be explained.

> Explanation for Arthritis : -(Probability)

>  Arthritis commonly affects the knees. So I suppose you have

Arthritis of the knees. Capricorn indicates the knees. The disease

process is because of dry joint and erosion of tissue. So planets

responsible should be Saturn and one of the dry and hot planet. Kethu

agent of Mars owner of VI afflicts Capricorn. Kethu is in the sub of

Jupiter occupant of VIII indicating injection in to joint or any

surgery. So during periods of Mars and Kethu there shall be

exacerbation of joint problems intermittently.

> Significators of XI : -

> XI is Vacant. Mercury is the owner. Rahu is in Mercury star. So you

will experience some relief during periods of Mercury and Rahu.

>  

> I hope this will give you some relief. Please communicate your

feelings.

>  

> Wish you early recovery and control of symptoms.

>  

> Dr. Luther.

>

> --- On Tue, 7/22/08, bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee wrote:

>

> bhagvatjee <bhagvatjee

>

> Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:34 PM

> Sir Rath Ji

> I have not yet received the said attached file yet. I am stil

waiting