WHEN I WILL COME OUT OF DEBT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respected KP Astrologers,

JAI SHREE KRISHNA,

I have been a member of the group since 4months to read and find out

about the problems in my life .I have wrote about my problems 2months

before but i don't know why it was not posted.

Hope I will receive a reply this time who can help me.

I have been trying hard in my work to earn ..but the more i am trying

i m going deep into debts , and because of the money problem i am not

in a position to take care of a baby which me and my wife are thinking

to plan as it's three years now of my marriage.

Please can someone tell me what do i do or when will my good time

starts so that i can be some financially strong to support my family

and can come out of the debt.

My details are:

Name : Deepak Kumar

Date : 28th November 1982

Place : JAIPUR(RAJASTHAN, India)

Time : 03.00AM

Latitude 27 : 14 : N

Longitude 95 : 24 : E

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Deepak,

Hope the following analysis will release some tension of yours. Comments from any one is welcome.

Name : Deepak KumarDate : 28th November 1982 Time : 03.00AMPlace : JAIPUR(RAJASTHAN, India)

Latitude 27 : 14 : N ; Longitude 95 : 24 : E (Given data). The given data is incorrect since 95 degrees east is towards West Bengal, cannot be Rajasthan.

Correct location is 75 E 47; 26 N 54 (Internet data)

Ayanamsa : 23:32:05

BIRTH CHART

VII 19:42:57

Mon 0:10:45

VIII 18:23:25

IX 18:47:29

Rah 12:13:23

X 20:07:43

VI 22:04:53

Dasa balance : Kethu

6 Y – 10 M – 27 D

XI 21:40:23

V 21:40:23

XII 22:04:53

Mar 26:59:21

IV 20:07:43

Ket 12:13:23

III 18:47:29

Ven 17:46:50

Mer 16:26:11

Sun 11:52:30

Jup 0:35:10

II 18:23:25

Sat 6:23:52

Asc 19:42:57

Saturn is exalted.

Mercury conjoins Venus. Both of them are in between the Sun and Earth. They are approaching towards combustion. Therefore both of them are weaker.

Tithi is Sukla Dwadasi. So waxing Moon is strong.

Strength of Jupiter shall be similar to full moon although it is far off from the earth.

Mars and Saturn are also strong enough.

Question : When my good time starts so that I can be financially strong to support my family and can come out of the debt?

Status of cusp II : Lord of II is Venus. Venus occupies II house itself. It is in the constellation of Mercury with which it is conjoined and Mercury happens to be owner of X. Moon is sub-lord of II cusp and Moon is lord of XI and occupant of VII. Therefore financial status has to be very good of course during certain periods.

Status of cusp VI : Lord of VI is Saturn. Saturn also owns V indicating speculations. It occupies the Ascendant, the negating house to II. This does not indicate much saving but hard work on the part of the native. Saturn happens to be sub-lord of VI cusp. This confirms the above.

Status of X cusp : Lord of X is Mercury which is week that I have stated earlier. It occupies II and is in constellation of Saturn owner of VI. To this level it is auspicious. Jupiter is sub-lord of X cusp. Jupiter owns IV and VII and occupies II. This is also auspicious.

Significators of houses: -

House II : Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter / Venus, Sun (also Rahu and Kethu)

House VI : Venus, Mercury / Saturn

House X : Venus / Mercury

Now the native is only 26 years old. In these days educated youths usually begin earning after 25 years of age. So the age for earning has just approached. Therefore one need not worry. The problem is you have already married and have a child as well. This is why you are concerned for earning your bread. Now you are passing through Venus dasa and Venus is strong significator of VI and some what weaker for II.

Dasa period: -

Date of birth : 1982-11-28

Kethu balance: 6-10-27

1989-10-25

Venus dasa : 20-00-00

2008-10-25

Venus dasa began on 1989-10-25

Bhukti of Venus to Saturn 16-00-00

2005-10-25

Mercury bhukti 2-10-00

2008-08-25

Kethu bhukti 1-02-00

2009-10-25

Mercury bhukti was expected to give you a job since it is one of the significator of X. The bhukti is going to be over. Next kethu bhukti comes. It is agent of Jupiter which occupies II in own constellation. Kethu is in the sub of Mercury so Kethu can offer a job in its bhukti.

Kethu is now transiting in constellation of Mercury through 1st week of January 2009.

Mercury and Venus that are conjoined in natal chart do conjoin again on 25th August 2008 in Mercury’s sign, Virgo, and constellation of Sun significator of II. This is a critical point for fructification of maters signified by Venus and Mercury. Mercury and Venus are not combust at this point rather Mercury gains strength by being exalted in Virgo. 25th shall be a Monday ruled by Moon lord of XI in natal chart.

The luminary, Moon, transits in Taurus in constellation Mrigasira ruled by Mars.

Sun transits in Mogha constellation in Leo.

Ruling planets now at the time of judgment: - 12-18 PM / 25th July 2008 / Berhampur (Orissa)

Week Day Lord : Venus

Lagna Sign Lord : Venus

Lagna Star lord : Rahu

Lagna sub-lord Kethu

Moon Sign Lord : Mars

Moon Star lord : Kethu

Moon Sub Lord : Venus

Thus Venus Kethu and Mars have relation with the date of fructification.

Wish you best of luck Mr. Deepak.

Dr. Luther.

--- On Fri, 7/11/08, RAJ <rajhereinraj1 wrote:

RAJ <rajhereinraj1 WHEN I WILL COME OUT OF DEBT Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:44 PM

Dear Respected KP Astrologers,JAI SHREE KRISHNA,I have been a member of the group since 4months to read and find outabout the problems in my life .I have wrote about my problems 2monthsbefore but i don't know why it was not posted.Hope I will receive a reply this time who can help me. I have been trying hard in my work to earn ...but the more i am tryingi m going deep into debts , and because of the money problem i am notin a position to take care of a baby which me and my wife are thinkingto plan as it's three years now of my marriage.Please can someone tell me what do i do or when will my good timestarts so that i can be some financially strong to support my familyand can come out of the debt.My details are:Name : Deepak KumarDate : 28th November 1982Place : JAIPUR(RAJASTHAN, India)Time : 03.00AM Latitude 27 : 14 : N Longitude 95 : 24 : E