IndiaDivine.org

When can I get change in job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Memebers

I am new for KP astrology system and fast 6 months learning to some

extend thro coimbatore based KP astrological forum.

Can any one help me regarding my change in job and when can i get

the same

Horary number 173

with best regards

Somasundram

Guest guest

Dear Somasundaram,

Analyzing at 8.11 AM 173 @ Bangalore

Moon in 9th, connected with 1, 5, 9 shows the nature of job query and

transfer.

Event would be a success, since 6th cuspal sublord is connected with

1, 5, 9.

Strong RPs are Moon, Mercury, Saturn and I have a feeling that there

is inherent delay in getting a job change.

What is the period the event might happen?

Nov 25th to Dec 16th. My take on a very quick glance, Dec 10th you

will move to a new job.

Are you connected with Teaching/Legal profession? Cannot rule out

IT/Calculations related job with Mercury connection. Rahu is

transiting 10th, showing obstacles.

Post your birth time, with place of birth, job details, to see the events.

Regards

Ramesh

, " somas_ks " <somas_ks wrote:

>

>

> Dear Memebers

>

> I am new for KP astrology system and fast 6 months learning to some

> extend thro coimbatore based KP astrological forum.

>

> Can any one help me regarding my change in job and when can i get

> the same

>

> Horary number 173

>

> with best regards

> Somasundram

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Ramesh

Thanks for your reply

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer.

My birth details

Coimbatore , 29th march 1960 , 7.50 PM

Advance thanks for your further analysis

With best regards

Somasundram--- On Fri, 25/7/08, Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote:

Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Re: When can I get change in job Date: Friday, 25 July, 2008, 8:21 AM

Dear Somasundaram,Analyzing at 8.11 AM 173 @ BangaloreMoon in 9th, connected with 1, 5, 9 shows the nature of job query andtransfer.Event would be a success, since 6th cuspal sublord is connected with1, 5, 9.Strong RPs are Moon, Mercury, Saturn and I have a feeling that thereis inherent delay in getting a job change.What is the period the event might happen?Nov 25th to Dec 16th. My take on a very quick glance, Dec 10th youwill move to a new job.Are you connected with Teaching/Legal profession? Cannot rule outIT/Calculations related job with Mercury connection. Rahu istransiting 10th, showing obstacles.Post your birth time, with place of birth, job details, to see the events.RegardsRamesh@gro ups.com, "somas_ks" <somas_ks@.. .>

wrote:>> > Dear Memebers> > I am new for KP astrology system and fast 6 months learning to some > extend thro coimbatore based KP astrological forum.> > Can any one help me regarding my change in job and when can i get > the same> > Horary number 173> > with best regards> Somasundram>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 4 months later...

Hello Dear Ramesh

I am not get my change in job as predicted

Could you please explain what are the reasons

with best regards

Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Re: When can I get change in job Date: Friday, 25 July, 2008, 8:21 AM

Dear Somasundaram,Analyzing at 8.11 AM 173 @ BangaloreMoon in 9th, connected with 1, 5, 9 shows the nature of job query andtransfer.Event would be a success, since 6th cuspal sublord is connected with1, 5, 9.Strong RPs are Moon, Mercury, Saturn and I have a feeling that thereis inherent delay in getting a job change.What is the period the event might happen?Nov 25th to Dec 16th. My take on a very quick glance, Dec 10th youwill move to a new job.Are you connected with Teaching/Legal profession? Cannot rule outIT/Calculations related job with Mercury connection. Rahu istransiting 10th, showing obstacles.Post your birth time, with place of birth, job details, to see the events.RegardsRamesh@gro ups.com, "somas_ks" <somas_ks@.. .>

wrote:>> > Dear Memebers> > I am new for KP astrology system and fast 6 months learning to some > extend thro coimbatore based KP astrological forum.> > Can any one help me regarding my change in job and when can i get > the same> > Horary number 173> > with best regards> Somasundram>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Dear Mr.Somasundaram,I analysed your case on 12/12/2009 at 20.07 in Salem. I was having the great confidence with KP that the RP planets will show me the way even the horary (for your number) was analysed again at a different date/time.

The RP were Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter.

I hope you will get your New job / change in your job between 9/1/2009 to 30/1/2009. (9/1/2009 is very strong). The DBA will be Mars-Rahu-Mars.Rahu represents Saturn who is Lord of 2,3 in 9 in the star of 9(sun). Mars Lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mer(Lord of 7,10 in 12) but in the sub of Rahu who is in the star of Moon (Lord of 8 in 6) in the star of Mars(Lord of 5,12 in 12). Mars also conjoins with Sun the Lord of 9.

on 9/1/2009 Sun Transits: Jupiter-Venus-Mercury(Rasi-Star-sub) and Moon transits:Venus-Mars-jupiter Indeed, I still get confused with Mercury as the Lord of 7 and 10 in 12. Mercury is in the star of Ketu (in 8 in Moon's House and in Mercury star/sub itself). Hence Mercury is significator of 7,10,12,and 8. Due to 8,12, hope Mercury should be dropped though it is a RP.?! Am I correct!

Venus is in the SubL of Vth cusp also. Venus is (Lord of 6 and 11 in 2)

in the star of Moon (Lord of 8 in 6) but in the sub of Mars (Lord of

5,12 in 12). So the siginificators are 2,6,11,8 and 5,12.

XIth sub Mercury (7,10 in 12) in Ketu star (in 8 in moon's house), moon is in 6.But the Sub is Rahu who represents saturn (2,3 in 9).

Suppose within Mars-Rahu-Mars (DBA), it does not happen, we have to check the reason. also the next Dasa Jupiter (Sub Lord of 3rd cusp) is good .Its a RP alsoJupiter: Sun-Rahu-venus (star-sub-Sub sub). Sun(Lord of 9 in 12). Rahu (2.3 in 9 and 6,8). venus (Lord of 6,11 in 2). In this Dasa ,you may get the change and new job in distance with good promotion possible.

We have to check the period if Mars (as said above) is happening. Your feedback will be of useful for all for further study.I am a learner of KP and experiencing most cases and yet learning and learning..

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:52 PM, somasundram sundram <somas_ks wrote:

Hello Dear Ramesh

I am not get my change in job as predicted

Could you please explain what are the reasons

with best regards

Ramesh Tendulkar <ram_t_1968 Re: When can I get change in job

Date: Friday, 25 July, 2008, 8:21 AM

Dear Somasundaram,Analyzing at 8.11 AM 173 @ BangaloreMoon in 9th, connected with 1, 5, 9 shows the nature of job query andtransfer.Event would be a success, since 6th cuspal sublord is connected with

1, 5, 9.Strong RPs are Moon, Mercury, Saturn and I have a feeling that thereis inherent delay in getting a job change.What is the period the event might happen?Nov 25th to Dec 16th. My take on a very quick glance, Dec 10th you

will move to a new job.Are you connected with Teaching/Legal profession? Cannot rule outIT/Calculations related job with Mercury connection. Rahu istransiting 10th, showing obstacles.Post your birth time, with place of birth, job details, to see the events.

RegardsRamesh@gro ups.com, " somas_ks " <somas_ks@.. .>

wrote:>> > Dear Memebers> > I am new for KP astrology system and fast 6 months learning to some > extend thro coimbatore based KP astrological forum.> > Can any one help me regarding my change in job and when can i get

> the same> > Horary number 173> > with best regards> Somasundram>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!