IndiaDivine.org

What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all

Horrary astrology is very helpful and both method can be applied I feel, firstly fixing the lagna for perticulaer person Ex; for younger brother 3rd cusp as the ascendant , 11th cusp as ascendant for elder brother 9th cusp as fther's lagna or unknown person.

In between 1986 and 1996 I was doing full time astrology and since 1986 Kp follower . I had predicted the exact date and time of resignation date of S.Bangarappa the then chief minister of karnatka and prdicted victory for Mr.Bill clinTon based on the horary chart by fixing 9th cusp as lagna of Mr.Bill clinton and 10th cusp as the lagna of chief Minister .

both came true.

so horary helps in both the way .

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Wed, 23/7/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: What to do about horrary? Date: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 8:20 PM

Dear F@him,

Horary astrology is question specific...it is best suited when questions like; When will I get a job?

When will I get married ? How will my married life be ? What will my wife look like ? Will I get a promotion soon ? If so when ? and so on... Full Life future cannot be predicted using Horary astrology...

L.Y.Rao.

"F@him" <gazilutfulkabir@ >@gro ups.comMonday, 21 July, 2008 11:06:56 PM What to do about horrary?

Good wishes to everyone,I don't know what to do when I want to know about anything related tomyself according KP Horrary system.Actually when a querist come toknow about himself,then it is said to him for a number[1-249] butformyself how the number is to be determined?Can anybody help me?Thank you ~ F (AT) him (DOT)

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Hi Sagarji,If I may ask why 9th cusp as Lagna for Bill Clinton and 10th cusp for Bangarappa?Sunil Sharma--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:28 AM

Hi all

Horrary astrology is very helpful and both method can be applied I feel, firstly fixing the lagna for perticulaer person Ex; for younger brother 3rd cusp as the ascendant , 11th cusp as ascendant for elder brother 9th cusp as fther's lagna or unknown person.

In between 1986 and 1996 I was doing full time astrology and since 1986 Kp follower . I had predicted the exact date and time of resignation date of S.Bangarappa the then chief minister of karnatka and prdicted victory for Mr.Bill clinTon based on the horary chart by fixing 9th cusp as lagna of Mr.Bill clinton and 10th cusp as the lagna of chief Minister .

both came true.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Wed, 23/7/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: What to do about horrary?@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008, 8:20 PM

Dear F@him,

Horary astrology is question specific...it is best suited when questions like; When will I get a job?

When will I get married ? How will my married life be ? What will my wife look like ? Will I get a promotion soon ? If so when ? and so on... Full Life future cannot be predicted using Horary astrology...

L.Y.Rao.

"F@him" <gazilutfulkabir@ >@gro ups.comMonday, 21 July, 2008 11:06:56 PM What to do about horrary?

Good wishes to everyone,I don't know what to do when I want to know about anything related tomyself according KP Horrary system.Actually when a querist come toknow about himself,then it is said to him for a number[1-249] butformyself how the number is to be determined?Can anybody help me?Thank you ~ F (AT) him (DOT)

Guest guest

Sahhasra Saagara'ji & L.Y.Rao 'ji -

With my little knowledge on KP Horary, I want to ask you a question.

Suppose, for example, a querent sends a mail to a couple of astrologers

asking about when he would get a job. The two astrologers start their

analysis on different days and they are located at places with different

time zones too. It's quite possible that they reach at different

conclusions based on the analysis of the horary charts [provided that at

the time of both judgments, Moon (the mind) or its star lord or its sub

lord is somehow connected to the concerned houses]

First of all, is this at all a possible scenario, if yes then how'd

someone define the effectiveness of the KP Horary method?

Please clarify.

Regards,

Antariksh

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Hi all

> Â

> Horrary astrology is very helpful and both method can be applied I

feel, firstly fixing the lagna for perticulaer person Ex; for younger

brother 3rd cusp as the ascendant , 11th cusp as ascendant for elder

brother 9th cusp as fther's lagna or unknown person.

> Â In between 1986 and 1996 I was doing full time astrology and

since 1986 Kp follower . I had predicted the exact date and time of

resignation date of S.Bangarappa the then chief minister of karnatka and

prdicted victory for Mr.Bill clinTon based on the horary chart by fixing

9th cusp as lagna of Mr.Bill clinton and 10th cusp as the lagna of chief

Minister .

> both came true.

> so horary helps in both the way .

> Â

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

> --- On Wed, 23/7/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1

> Re: What to do about horrary?

>

> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 8:20 PM

>

>

Dear F@him,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Horary astrology is question

specific...it is best suited when questions like; When will I get a job?

> When will I get married ? How will my married life be ? What will my

wife look like ? Will I get a promotion soon ? If so when ? and so on...

Full Life future cannot be predicted using Horary astrology...

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> " F@him " <gazilutfulkabir@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 21 July, 2008 11:06:56 PM

> What to do about horrary?

>

>

>

> Good wishes to everyone,

> I don't know what to do when I want to know about anything related to

> myself according KP Horrary system.Actually when a querist come to

> know about himself,then it is said to him for a number[1-249] but

> formyself how the number is to be determined?

> Can anybody help me?

> Thank you ~ F (AT) him (DOT)

>

>

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/

>

Guest guest

Respected Sagara

Excelent discussion, Can you just explain why did you take 9th cusp as lagna for Mr.Bill clinTon and 10th cusp as the lagna for chief Minister . If possible share the charts along with prediction for clarity to all.

Regards

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:58 PM

Hi all

both came true.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Wed, 23/7/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: What to do about horrary?@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008, 8:20 PM

Dear F@him,

L.Y.Rao.

Guest guest

Hi

9th cusp for unknown person.

10th cusp as lagna of the Chief Minister of Karnataka

I am herewith attched BILL CLINTOn-Horarry chart.

Next week I will mail Ex-Minister's resignation date predicted through Horary which was published on 4/5/7th Nov 1992 and prediction proved on 11th november 1992 which has become talk of the strte.

Sahhasra Sagara.

--- On Sat, 26/7/08, Rabindranath Nanda <nandarn wrote:

Rabindranath Nanda <nandarnRe: What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc Date: Saturday, 26 July, 2008, 9:38 PM

Respected Sagara

Excelent discussion, Can you just explain why did you take 9th cusp as lagna for Mr.Bill clinTon and 10th cusp as the lagna for chief Minister . If possible share the charts along with prediction for clarity to all.

Regards

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc@gro ups.comWednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:58 PM

Hi all

both came true.

Dear F@him,

L.Y.Rao.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Antariksh,

The planets in the heavens at the time astrologer takes up the query for answer bears a definite relation with query.The urge to answer is created in astrologers mind only at a time and place that divine desries to reveal answer.

This applies to vedic astrology also .

In days of internet such an experiment was conducted by an savant during chat meeting session and all got same outcome even when worked on horary chart countries apart.

Sorry for writing this for your mail is addressed by name to other friends.

Hope , it is pertinent .

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Antariksh

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:08 PM

Re: What to do about horrary?- Horrory chart for unknown peron etc

Sahhasra Saagara'ji & L.Y.Rao 'ji -With my little knowledge on KP Horary, I want to ask you a question.Suppose, for example, a querent sends a mail to a couple of astrologersasking about when he would get a job. The two astrologers start theiranalysis on different days and they are located at places with differenttime zones too. It's quite possible that they reach at differentconclusions based on the analysis of the horary charts [provided that atthe time of both judgments, Moon (the mind) or its star lord or its sublord is somehow connected to the concerned houses]First of all, is this at all a possible scenario, if yes then how'dsomeone define the effectiveness of the KP Horary method?Please clarify.Regards,Antariksh , Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:>> Hi all> Â> Horrary astrology is very helpful and both method can be applied Ifeel, firstly fixing the lagna for perticulaer person Ex; for youngerbrother 3rd cusp as the ascendant , 11th cusp as ascendant for elderbrother 9th cusp as fther's lagna or unknown person.> Â In between 1986 and 1996 I was doing full time astrology andsince 1986 Kp follower . I had predicted the exact date and time ofresignation date of S.Bangarappa the then chief minister of karnatka andprdicted victory for Mr.Bill clinTon based on the horary chart by fixing9th cusp as lagna of Mr.Bill clinton and 10th cusp as the lagna of chiefMinister .> both came true.> so horary helps in both the way .> Â> Sahhasra Saagara>> --- On Wed, 23/7/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 wrote:>> Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 Re: What to do about horrary?> > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008, 8:20 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear F@him,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Horary astrology is questionspecific...it is best suited when questions like; When will I get a job?> When will I get married ? How will my married life be ? What will mywife look like ? Will I get a promotion soon ? If so when ? and so on...Full Life future cannot be predicted using Horary astrology...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â L.Y.Rao.>>>> > "F@him" <gazilutfulkabir@ >> @gro ups.com> Monday, 21 July, 2008 11:06:56 PM> What to do about horrary?>>>> Good wishes to everyone,> I don't know what to do when I want to know about anything related to> myself according KP Horrary system.Actually when a querist come to> know about himself,then it is said to him for a number[1-249] but> formyself how the number is to be determined?> Can anybody help me?> Thank you ~ F (AT) him (DOT) >>>>> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go tohttp://in.promos./groups/citygroups/>