FW: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

sub's star

If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes it

specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd

house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house of

loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a strong

significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of

financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th

house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

, " Suprakash Ghosh "

<suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

> To all

>

> It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture

002 ,file

> section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a

significator is

> also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to

> signification of a particular bhava and also a " deciding

factor " .

>

> May be sub level signification is the most strong

> signification of a planet. It means, even if the star level

signifies

> adverse houses, only good sublevel signification changes the

overall

> signification of a planet from bad (star level) to favourable.

>

> If this is so, what is the need to see the star level

> signification?

>

> Suprakash

>

>

>

>

>

On

> Behalf Of tw853

> Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:04 AM

>

> Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

sub's

> star

>

> By taking the 7th cusp sub lord as a planet, follow the following

rule

> to judge whether it is a significator of 1, 7 or 11 house:

>

> " The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the

result

> and the sub is a " deciding factor " whether the matter is favorable

or

> not. "

> - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

>

>

>

> , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunialaka

> >

> > I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit) for

your 4

> step theory.

> > But according to me, all the Readers were not written by Mr.KSK.

In

> the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some

evidence in

> Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more

evidences in

> the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention.

> >

> > Further, there is another controversy. which one is to take?

cusp's

> star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,

> >

> > For marriage which will decide the marriage among the following

3?

> Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in fruitful

sign?

> >

> > 1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or

> > 2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or

> > 3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should si gnify 2,7,11

> >

> > Dhanabalan

> >

> > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka sunilalaka@ wrote:

> >

> > sunilalaka sunilalaka@

> > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

sub's

> star

> >

> > Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear dhanabalan,

> > in my previous messages,i have mentioned that my

> > late guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.

> > so you have found the example also,thanks

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear members

> > >

> > >

> > > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004 edition

under

> > the heading " Horary New Finding " .

> > >

> > > I reproduce the sentence, " Find out the subl ord of the 5th

cusp.

> > > If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign in any

> > constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the houses

> > and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward. "

> > > From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the

> > significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's sub's

> > star also.

> > >

> > > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered the 5th

cusp

> > sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub (3rd

step)

> > and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.

> > > It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no

> > deviation from k.p.rule.

> > >

> > > Dhanabalan

> > >

> > >

> >

>

---

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh

I do not give weightage to those books you have referred. Astrosecret part I only was written by Mr.M.P.Shanmugam. He made a note in the book,"it is difficult to give prediction with natal chart, better give prediction through Horary".

Cuspal link persons are another group confusing the public. Take Mr.Bhaskaran. He first used the ayanamsam which Mr.Raichur was using during the year 2002. Then he changed the ayanamsam to KPNA(2003) and then to KP straightline. In his books also there is no consistancy. In the name of research, they are confusing others. In his book, I have seen that he is using 7 planets in RP. What research he has done for the addition of two planets.

I am not familiar with Kar theory. He did not use the conjoin and aspect of planets of Rahu/Ketu. He did not use cusp conjoin and aspect. So I have a doubt in his theory also.

Mr.KSK did not mention any linkages in the original volumes(1966). Someone has written in his name.

I have gone through all three three Astrosecrets book. I have gone through all the books of Bhaskaran. I have gone through the books of his junior Mr.Devarajan. No use.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 8/6/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star Cc: "Dhanabalan r" <dhanabalanrWednesday, August 6, 2008, 7:15 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

Pl. refer to the Millennium Issue of K.P. & Astrology...

There are two articles,one each by K.Bhaskaran & Mr.A.R. Balan...Pp 88-95

Both have extensively advocated the use of the star in which the relevant sub-lord is posited in...for finer differentiation ... !

If I am not mistaken,Mr. A.R.Balan in his enlightening article "Karma Yogam and Cuspal Beginnings", K.P. & Astrology, Millennium Issue,Pp 92-95, had informed us that the CUSPAL INTERLINKS THEORY...was being perfected,(later perfected) by Mr.K.Bhaskaran. ..one of his brilliant student ...

In the same issue,late Dr.K.R.Kar had first introduced Day Rise Planetary Effect... and given more real life examples of his now famous, sub-sub theory...

Guruji KSK had also,in passing,referred to the linkages between cusps and The Madurai Group of Astrologers had done some remarkable work,painstakingly, remember without the help of computers...manually...

The late Mr.M.P. Shanmugham had also devoted a separate chapter on the TRIGONS,in his book, and also described how to decipher one's Fate and Fortune in Past and Future Births...

The Original book's first II parts were writen by Mr.Shanmugham and Edited by K.Subramaniam, and after his death Mr.Subramaniam, I'm told,bought off the rights to his book and became the Author and Publisher,and later also launched Part III...

The above is in connection with your comments on the use of only the sub-lord by KSK...contrary to your belief,KSK had taught his students about the star of the sub, the sub-sub and planted a seed of inquiry in their minds...to carry on further Research...

L.Y.Rao

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, 5 August, 2008 3:02:43 PMRe: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star

Dear yogesh Rao

In all the k.p.Readers, Astrosecret and the books written by Mr.Suramaniam and Hariharan (both english and Tamil) only the 2 steps in the 4 step theory is followed.

I have gone through the earlier messages of this group and collected about it. You might be aware of it.

I reproduce what I have collected fom this group message files.

------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

If person is to settle abroad, then 12th must signify 9th Travel, and 3,change of residence, and the 12th must be in a fixed Sign. If 12th cusp sub lord is occupant of fixed sign native is likely to settle at abroad or stay for longer periods.

For going abroad: 12th sublord must be a significator of 9th (long travel) or 3rd (leaving

home). If it also is connected/significa tor of 10th, then you go abroad for service, if to

4th then for education.

for getting a job, 10th sublord must be the significator of 6 or 2, as 6th is sucess over other competitors, 2 is for getting money. 11th is for fulfilment of hopes, wishes etc. So if 10th sub lord is also significator of 11th, you will get a job which is to your liking.

Additional information from "HORARY ASTROLOGY, KP Reader VI", pp 302-303,

1) Whether one's desire will be fuffilled early or not is to be decided from the owner of 11th house and the planets posited in it.

2) Whether one will settle permanently abroad or not is to be decided from the 12th cusp.

(a) If 12 th sublord is deposited in a common sign, he will go and come back;

(b) If it's in a movable sign, he will once for all leave the present place and never erturn;

© In fixed sign, he will not move out

For successful completion of education

the s/l of the IVth cusp should signify IV,IX & XI...

any connection with VIII will indicate breaks in education... and,

if the s/l of IV is Mars or Sat,connected to VIII & XII indicates he will not go to school at all...

Lower level education houses IV & XI.

Higher education IV,IX & XI.

One will submit his thesis for Ph.D. only during the conjoined period of significators of IV & IX.

If the s/l of the IXth is also a significator of XI,you will get success...

if it signifies XII you will fail,and succeed only when the period of IX & XI operates...and so on...

If the 7th Sublord signifies 2,6,10,11 own business is promised

if it signifies 7th house partnership is o.k.

In Ashtakavarga more than 30 points needed for own profession.

If 10th sub signinfies 2,6,10 and 11 service is promissed

if the s/l of VII signifies II,VII or XI...marriage is promised,and

if it signifies II,V VII & XI,then a love-marriage is promised...

If 2 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, no wealth. (Note: you may rewrite 5 or 8 or 12; 5 & 8 together is better than only 5; 5,8 & 12 together is much better than 5 & 8 together etc)

If 11 or 6 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, failure in competiotion, election, litigation, etc.

If 3 Sbl signifies 6, 11 success in appeal; if 5,12, failure.

If 10 Sbl is deposited in the Stl of significator of 1 or 5 or 9 or 12, no reappointement in service.

The houses 5,9,1 indicates suspension or dismissal (from service).

If 7 or 10 or 12 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, loss in business (partner gains).

If the sublord of the VIIth, signifies IV,VI,X or XII...it shows unhappiness in married life...

If the sublords of VII & V and their lords are all posited in fruitful signs(Cancer, Scorpio,Pisces) ,an early marriage is seen.

For property,the s/l of IV,should signify IV,XI & XII and also have a connection with Mars...

For a vehicle the s/l of IV should must signify II,IV & XI and have a connection with Venus... and be deposited in a moveable sign...

"planets connected with

4th house and Mars will indicate house,

4th house and Venus indicates conveyance,

4th house and Moon govern mother,

4th house and Mercury indicates education."

For property karkas are sat(for land) & mars (for constructed house.)For aquring property 4th sublord/nakhshatra lord shuold signify 4 11 12.At the same time karka should not negate ie should not signify 4 6 8 12/ 6 8 12(throgh their shblord/nakhshatral ord).Result will fructify during dba of planets which signify 4 11 12.Infact 4 11 is sufficient if property is aqured w/o own investment-eg 4 8 11 for gifted property.

Is Marriage Promised?

1) "The simple rule is, note the sublord of the 7th Cusp; if the sublord is connected with 4, 6, 10th houses, one will be denied of marriage." you have to understand this rules as : 7th cuspsublord not signifies 2 or 7 or 11. and connected with 4, 6, 10th houses, one will be denied of marriage.

2) "Note the sublord of the 7th cusp. If it is a significator of house 7 or 2 or 11, marriage is promised." you have to understand this rules as : 7th cuspsublord signifies 2 or 7 or 11. and not connected with 4, 6, 10th houses, marriage is promised.

If 7th sublord is significator of house 2 or 7 or 11 then marrage is promis but when DBA will run significator of 6 or 10 (in this case you have mention as for example) then at that time divorce or sepration . And if 7th cusp not signifies 2 or 7 or 11 than marriage is denied.

------------ ------

According to the INVENTOR OF KP SYSTEM, LATE SHRI K.S.KRISHNAMURTHIJI , the Cuspal Sub Lords, are the final Arbiters FOR ALL THE MATTERS relating to that Cusp. In case such Sub Lords do not have any other Planets in their Stars, then they become very powerful to give the results of the relevant Cusps for which they have taken control as Sub Lords. Here the question of Benefic or Malefic nature of Planets does not arise. As a matter of fact in KP System there is no such thing as Benefic or Malefic Planet. All Planets are Benefic and Malefic according to their disposition in the Charts. Shri KSK has beautifully defined this Benefic/Malefic matter in regarsd to Planets. As an explanation - suppose one wants to know about one's marriage prospects then, all those Planets signifying the matters of the houses 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 11 counted from the 7th, are good for the 7th house matters i.e., the Planets

that are ln the Sub of the significatiors of houses 7,8,9.12,4 and 5 are bendeficial to give result of this 7th house matters. Here you will notice that houses 7,8,9,12,4 and 5 are houses 1,2,3,6,10 and 11 counted from 7th. This is the way to interpret the Benefic/Maldefic Planets in a Chart as per K.P.System. I hope I have made the position clear.

-----------

Dear Srinivasa,

Examine the Xth house for change of job or profession.. . If the s/l of the Xth signifies

I,V,IX. & XI then alone, is a change in Job is promised... The sublord of the Xth must

promise a change of job...else,it will never materialise. . Change will take place during

the period ruled by the significators of I,V,IX & XI...

------------ --------- --------

Dear Mr Gopalachary,

If both 7th and 10th sublord signifies 2,6,10 & 11 is it business or service. Please clarify

Good evening Sir,

If the 7th Sublord signifies 2,6,10,11 own business is promised

if it signifies 7th house partnership is o.k.

In Ashtakavarga more than 30 points needed for own profession.

If 10th sub signinfies 2,6,10 and 11 service is promissed

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

DENIAL OF MERRIAGE?

Marriage is generally examined from the VIIth cusp... If the s/l of the VIIth signifies II,V,VII XI...then alone marriage is promised...

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

2. As per KP 5H (12th to winning 6H) is a losing/undesirable house.

a/ If 2 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, no wealth. (Note: you may rewrite 5 or 8 or 12; 5 & 8 together is better than only 5; 5,8 & 12 together is much better than 5 & 8 together etc)(Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 65)

b/ If 11 or 6 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, failure in competiotion, election, litigation, etc. (Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 57, item 8; KP Year Book 2000, p 58, 5th is a defeat in a race)

c/ If 3 Sbl signifies 6, 11 success in appeal; if 5,12, failure. (KP Reader VI, p 168)

d/ If 10 Sbl is deposited in the Stl of significator of 1 or 5 or 9 or 12, no reappointement in service. (KP Reader VI, p 168; Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 50, item 5)

e/ The houses 5,9,1 indicates suspension or dismissal (from service). (KP Reader III, p 370; CR Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamai, p 14)

f/ If 7 or 10 or 12 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, loss in business (partner gains). (KP Reader III, p 362; Astrosecrets & KP, Part I, p 192, item 3; Astrosecrets & KP, Part I, p 209, item 14; CR Bhatt: Further Lights on Nakshatra Chintamai, p 99)

------------ -

P.Shanmugam: If sublord of 4th is connected to 4-6-9-1-12 One would purchase a constructed house. Also 12th sublord should be connected to 4-6-12-9.

C.R.Bhatt : If 4th sublord signifies 4,11 or 12 then one can buy a house during joint period of significators of 4,11. or 12 And Mars or Saturn connected with 4.

K.Bhaskaran: If 4th sublord is linked to 4,9,6 & 11 + Fixed Sign then one would buy a constructed house.

I would like to know members opinion on this.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

--- On Tue, 8/5/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star@gro ups.comTuesday, August 5, 2008, 8:53 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

"Very simple Dr.Watson" !

Take all the significators applying all the suggestions you have given...

Then as per KSK's dictum the strogest among them are the ones whose star is not tenanted... !

I personally follow this method as told to all of us by KSK in person...! !

And I need not emphasise that I got excellent results...

L.Y.Rao.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, 5 August, 2008 11:49:42 AMRe: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star

Dear Pandey

You are telling that the 7th cusp sublord should signigy 2,7 and 11 for marriage.

How you will take the significator?

a) cuspal sublord's occupation and ownership only or

b) cuspal sublord's starlord occupation and ownership only or

c) cuspal sublords occupation, ownership and sublord's starlord occupation and ownership

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 8/5/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star@gro ups.comTuesday, August 5, 2008, 5:48 AM

I use 1, "7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11" and found good results.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Sunialaka

I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit) for your 4 step theory.

But according to me, all the Readers were not written by Mr.KSK. In the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some evidence in Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more evidences in the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention.

Further, there is another controversy. which one is to take? cusp's star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,

For marriage which will decide the marriage among the following 3? Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in fruitful sign?

1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or

2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or

3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should signify 2,7,11

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's sub's star@gro ups.comMonday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM

dear dhanabalan,in my previous messages,i have mentioned that mylate guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.so you have found the example also,thanks-sunil gondhalekar@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

wrote:>> Dear members> > > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004 edition under the heading "Horary New Finding".> > I reproduce the sentence," Find out the sublord of the 5th cusp.> If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign in any constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the houses 6 and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward."> From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's sub's star also.> > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered the 5th cusp sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub (3rd step) and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.> It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no deviation from k.p.rule.> > Dhanabalan>

>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Check out the all-new face of India.

Guest guest

Respected Modarator and the other veterans,

R/Sirs,

The writings of Mr. Dhanabalan have shaken the estsblished KP right

from its roots. We, the students are getting confused. Is it re-

orientation of KP anyway or are the waters getting muddy again? I

wonder!

sujatkaram , Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Yogesh

>  

> I do not give weightage to those books you have referred.

Astrosecret part I only was written by Mr.M.P.Shanmugam. He made a

note in the book, " it is difficult to give prediction with natal

chart, better give prediction through Horary " .

>  

> Cuspal link persons are another group confusing the public. Take

Mr.Bhaskaran. He first used the ayanamsam which Mr.Raichur was using

during the year 2002. Then he changed the ayanamsam to KPNA(2003) and

then to KP straightline. In his books also there is no consistancy.

In the name of research, they are confusing others. In his book, I

have seen that he is using 7 planets in RP. What research he has done

for the addition of two planets.

>  

> I am not familiar with Kar theory. He did not use the conjoin and

aspect of planets of Rahu/Ketu. He did not use cusp conjoin and

aspect. So I have a doubt in his theory also.

>  

> Mr.KSK did not mention any linkages in the original volumes(1966).

Someone has written in his name.

>  

> I have gone through all three three Astrosecrets book. I have gone

through all the books of Bhaskaran. I have gone through the books of

his junior Mr.Devarajan. No use.

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Wed, 8/6/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

> Re: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

sub's star

>

> Cc: " Dhanabalan r " <dhanabalanr

> Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 7:15 AM

>

>

Dear Dhanabalan,

>                            Pl. refer to the Millennium Issue of

K.P. & Astrology...

>                            There are two articles,one each by

K.Bhaskaran & Mr.A.R. Balan...Pp 88-95

>                            Both have extensively advocated the use

of the star in which the relevant sub-lord is posited in...for finer

differentiation ... !

>                            If I am not mistaken,Mr. A.R.Balan in

his enlightening article " Karma Yogam and Cuspal Beginnings " , K.P. &

Astrology, Millennium Issue,Pp 92-95, had informed us that the CUSPAL

INTERLINKS THEORY...was being perfected,(later perfected) by

Mr.K.Bhaskaran. ..one of his brilliant student ...

>                            In the same issue,late Dr.K.R.Kar had

first introduced Day Rise Planetary Effect... and given more real

life examples of his now famous, sub-sub theory...

>                            Guruji KSK had also,in passing,referred

to the linkages between cusps and The Madurai Group of Astrologers

had done some remarkable  work,painstakingly, remember without the

help of computers...manually...

>                            The late Mr.M.P. Shanmugham had also

devoted a separate chapter on the TRIGONS,in his book, and also

described how to decipher one's Fate and Fortune in Past and Future

Births...

>                            The Original book's first II parts were

writen by Mr.Shanmugham and Edited by K.Subramaniam, and after his

death Mr.Subramaniam, I'm told,bought off the rights to his book and

became the Author and Publisher,and later also launched Part III...

>                             The above is in connection with your

comments on the use of only the sub-lord by KSK...contrary to your

belief,KSK had taught his students about the star of the sub, the sub-

sub and planted a seed of inquiry in their minds...to carry on

further Research...

>                              L.Y.Rao

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 3:02:43 PM

sub's star

>

>

Dear yogesh Rao

>  

> In all the k.p.Readers, Astrosecret and the books written by

Mr.Suramaniam and Hariharan (both english and Tamil) only the 2 steps

in the 4 step theory is followed.

>  

> I have gone through the earlier messages of this group and

collected about it. You might be aware of it.

>  

> I reproduce what I have collected fom this group message files.

>  

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

>

> If person is to settle abroad, then 12th must signify 9th Travel,

and 3,change of residence, and the 12th must be in a fixed Sign. If

12th cusp sub lord is occupant of fixed sign native is likely to

settle at abroad or stay for longer periods.

>  

> For going abroad: 12th sublord must be a significator of 9th (long

travel) or 3rd (leaving

> home). If it also is connected/significa tor of 10th, then you go

abroad for service, if to

> 4th then for education.

>  

>  for getting a job, 10th sublord must be the significator of 6 or

2, as 6th is sucess over other competitors, 2 is for getting money.

11th is for fulfilment of hopes, wishes etc.    So if 10th sub lord

is also significator of 11th, you will get a job which is to your 

liking.

>  

> Additional information from " HORARY ASTROLOGY,  KP Reader VI " , pp

302-303,

>  1) Whether one's desire will be fuffilled early or not is to be 

decided from the owner of 11th house and the planets posited in it.

>  2) Whether one will settle permanently abroad or not is to be 

decided from the  12th cusp.

>  (a) If 12 th sublord is deposited in a common sign, he will go 

and come back;

>  (b) If it's in a movable sign, he will once for all leave the 

present place and never erturn;

>  © In fixed sign, he will not move out

>  

> For successful completion of education

> the s/l of the IVth cusp should signify IV,IX & XI...

> any connection with VIII will indicate breaks in education... and,

> if the s/l of IV is Mars or Sat,connected to VIII & XII indicates

he will not go to school at all...

> Lower level education houses IV & XI.

> Higher education IV,IX & XI.

> One will submit his thesis for Ph.D. only during the conjoined

period of significators of IV & IX.

> If the s/l of the IXth is also a significator of XI,you will get

success...

> if it signifies XII you will fail,and succeed only when the period

of IX & XI operates...and so on...

>  

>  If the 7th Sublord signifies 2,6,10,11 own business is promised

> if it signifies 7th house partnership is o.k.

> In Ashtakavarga more than 30 points needed for own profession.

> If 10th sub signinfies 2,6,10 and 11 service  is promissed

>    

> if the s/l of VII signifies II,VII or XI...marriage is promised,and

>  if it signifies II,V VII & XI,then a love-marriage is promised...

>  

>  

> If 2 Sbl signifies 5,8,12,  no wealth. (Note: you may rewrite 5 or 

8 or 12; 5 & 8 together is better than only 5; 5,8 & 12 together is much 

better than 5 & 8 together etc)

>  

> If 11 or 6 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, failure in competiotion, 

election, litigation, etc.

>  

> If 3 Sbl signifies 6, 11 success in appeal; if 5,12, failure.

>  

> If 10 Sbl is deposited in the Stl of significator of 1 or 5 or 9 

or 12, no reappointement in service.

>  The houses 5,9,1 indicates suspension or dismissal (from 

service).

> If 7 or 10 or 12 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, loss in business (partner 

gains).

>  

> If the sublord of the VIIth, signifies IV,VI,X or XII...it shows

unhappiness in married life... 

> If the sublords of VII & V and their lords are all posited in

fruitful signs(Cancer, Scorpio,Pisces) ,an early marriage is seen.

>

>

> For property,the s/l of  IV,should signify IV,XI & XII and also

have a connection with Mars...

> For a vehicle the s/l of IV should must signify II,IV & XI and have

a connection with Venus... and be deposited in a moveable sign...

> " planets connected with

> 4th house and Mars will indicate house,

> 4th  house and Venus indicates conveyance,

> 4th house and Moon govern mother,

> 4th  house  and  Mercury indicates education. "  

>  

>  

> For property karkas are sat(for land) & mars (for constructed

house.)For aquring property 4th sublord/nakhshatra lord shuold

signify 4 11 12.At the same time karka should not negate ie should

not signify 4 6 8 12/ 6 8 12(throgh their shblord/nakhshatral

ord).Result will fructify during dba of planets which signify 4 11

12.Infact 4 11 is sufficient if property is aqured w/o own investment-

eg 4 8 11 for gifted property.

>  

> Is Marriage Promised?

> 1) " The simple rule is, note the sublord of the 7th Cusp; if the

sublord is connected with 4, 6, 10th houses, one will be denied of

marriage. "   you have to understand this rules as : 7th cuspsublord

not signifies 2 or 7 or 11. and  connected with 4, 6, 10th houses,

one will be denied of marriage..

> 2) " Note the sublord of the 7th cusp. If it is a significator of

house 7 or 2 or 11, marriage is promised. "   you have to understand

this rules as : 7th cuspsublord  signifies 2 or 7 or 11. and  not

connected with 4, 6, 10th houses, marriage is promised.

> If 7th sublord  is significator of house 2 or 7 or 11 then marrage

is promis but when DBA will run significator of  6 or 10 (in this

case you have mention as for example) then at that time divorce or

sepration . And if 7th cusp not signifies 2 or 7 or 11 than marriage

is denied.

>  

> ------------ ------

> According to the INVENTOR OF KP SYSTEM, LATE SHRI

K.S.KRISHNAMURTHIJI , the Cuspal Sub Lords, are the final Arbiters

FOR ALL THE MATTERS relating to that Cusp. In case such Sub Lords do

not have any other Planets in their Stars, then they become very

powerful to give the results of the relevant Cusps for which they

have taken control as Sub Lords. Here the question of Benefic or

Malefic nature of Planets does not arise. As a matter of fact in KP

System there is no such thing as Benefic or Malefic Planet. All

Planets are Benefic and Malefic according to their disposition in the

Charts. Shri KSK has beautifully defined this Benefic/Malefic matter

in regarsd to Planets. As an explanation - suppose one wants to know

about one's marriage prospects then, all those Planets signifying the

matters of the houses 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 11 counted from the 7th, are

good for the 7th house matters i.e., the Planets that are ln the Sub

of the significatiors of houses

> 7,8,9.12,4 and 5 are bendeficial to give result of this 7th house

matters. Here you will notice that houses 7,8,9,12,4 and 5 are houses

1,2,3,6,10 and 11 counted from 7th. This is the way to interpret the

Benefic/Maldefic Planets in a Chart as per K.P.System. I hope I have

made the position clear.

> -----------

> Dear Srinivasa,

>  Examine the Xth house for  change of job or profession.. . If the

s/l of the Xth signifies

>  I,V,IX. & XI  then alone, is a change in Job is  promised... The

sublord of the Xth must

>  promise a change of job...else,it will never  materialise. .

Change will take place during

>  the period ruled by the significators of I,V,IX &   XI...

> ------------ --------- --------

> Dear Mr Gopalachary,

>  

> If both 7th and 10th sublord signifies 2,6,10 & 11 is it business

or service. Please clarify

>  

> Good evening Sir,

>  

> If the 7th Sublord signifies 2,6,10,11 own business is promised

> if it signifies 7th house partnership is o.k.

> In Ashtakavarga more than 30 points needed for own profession.

> If 10th sub signinfies 2,6,10 and 11 service  is promissed

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

---- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> DENIAL OF MERRIAGE?  

>  

>   Marriage is generally examined from the VIIth cusp...  If the s/l

of the VIIth signifies II,V,VII XI...then alone marriage is

promised...

>  ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

----- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

>  

>  2.  As per KP 5H (12th to winning 6H) is  a losing/undesirable

house..

>  

>  a/ If 2 Sbl signifies 5,8,12,  no wealth. (Note: you may rewrite 5

or  8 or 12; 5 & 8 together is better than only 5; 5,8 & 12 together is

much  better than 5 & 8 together etc)(Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 65)

>  

>  b/ If 11 or 6 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, failure in competiotion, 

election, litigation, etc. (Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 57, item 

8; KP Year Book 2000, p 58, 5th is a defeat in a race)

>  

>  c/ If 3 Sbl signifies 6, 11 success in appeal; if 5,12, failure.

(KP  Reader VI, p 168)

>  

>  d/ If 10 Sbl is deposited in the Stl of significator of 1 or 5 or

9  or 12, no reappointement in service. (KP Reader VI, p 168; 

Astrosecrets & KP, Part III, p 50, item 5)

>  

>  e/ The houses 5,9,1 indicates suspension or dismissal (from 

service).  (KP Reader III, p 370; CR Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamai, p 14)

>  

>  f/ If 7 or 10 or 12 Sbl signifies 5,8,12, loss in business

(partner  gains). (KP Reader III, p 362; Astrosecrets & KP, Part I, p

192, item  3; Astrosecrets & KP, Part I, p 209, item 14; CR Bhatt:

Further  Lights on Nakshatra Chintamai, p 99)

>  

> ------------ -

>  

>  P.Shanmugam: If sublord of 4th is connected to  4-6-9-1-12 One

would purchase a constructed house. Also 12th sublord should be

connected to 4-6-12-9.

>  

>  C.R.Bhatt  : If 4th sublord signifies 4,11 or 12  then one can buy

a  house during joint period of  significators of 4,11. or 12 And

Mars or Saturn connected with 4.

>  

>  K.Bhaskaran: If 4th sublord is linked to 4,9,6 & 11 + Fixed Sign

then one would buy a constructed house.

>  

>  I would like to know members opinion on this.

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

---- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

>

> --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

sub's star

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 8:53 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

>                            " Very simple Dr.Watson " !

>                              Take all the significators applying

all the suggestions you have given...

>                              Then as per KSK's dictum the strogest

among them are the ones whose star is not tenanted... !

>                              I personally follow this method as

told to all of us by KSK in person...! !

>                              And I need not emphasise that I got

excellent results...

>                              L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 11:49:42 AM

sub's star

>

>

Dear Pandey

>  

> You are telling that the 7th cusp sublord should signigy 2,7 and 11

for marriage.

>  

> How you will take the significator?

>  

> a) cuspal sublord's occupation and ownership only or

> b) cuspal sublord's starlord occupation and ownership only or

> c) cuspal sublords occupation, ownership and sublord's starlord

occupation and ownership

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Tue, 8/5/08, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

sub's star

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 5:48 AM

I use 1,  " 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 " and found good

results.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sunialaka

>  

> I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit) for your

4 step theory.

> But according to me, all the Readers were not written by Mr.KSK. In

the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some evidence

in Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more

evidences in the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention.

>  

> Further, there is another controversy. which one is to take? cusp's

star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,

>  

> For marriage which will decide the marriage among the following 3?

Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in fruitful sign?

>  

> 1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or

> 2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or

> 3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should signify 2,7,11

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

sub's star

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> dear dhanabalan,

> in my previous messages,i have mentioned that my

> late guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.

> so you have found the example also,thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@ ...>

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear members

> >

> >  

> > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004 edition under

> the heading " Horary New Finding " .

> >  

> > I reproduce the sentence, " Find out the sublord of the 5th cusp.

> > If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign in any

> constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the houses 6

> and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward. "

> > From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the

> significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's sub's

> star also.

> >  

> > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered the 5th

cusp

> sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub (3rd

step)

> and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.

> > It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no

> deviation from k.p.rule.

> >  

> > Dhanabalan

> >  

> >

>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without

download.

>

>

>

> Check out the all-new face of India.

>

Guest guest

1. By the logical reasoning of not taking the "sub" in the order A & C of the order of the significators which appeared only in 3 examples and because of the following reasons:

1) there are 13 examples "without the sub" in the same original KP book of 1966;

2) this sub is no where in the KP Readers;

3) as it is also inconsistent with the KP fudemental rule,

"The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the result and the sub is a "deciding factor" whether the matter is favorable or not."

- Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

4) the same order of significators is followed by almost the whole community (litrature, practitioners, KP SWs);

5) adding the sub is no problem without the help of computer; the real problem is the significators in 6 folds plus other significators by conj. & aspected by the significators in the 6 folds will indicate in many cases that a planet is a signifcator of all houses, and the sub lord will not be useful as the deciding factor for the following cases:

1) Whether a planet is auspicious or inauspicious for the house signified by that planet according to the sub lord of that planet;

2) Whether the matter denoted by the house in question is promised or not according to the cuspal sub lord of that house;

3) Whether the DBA lords are favorable or unfavorable for the event under study as per their sub lords;

4) Which sub dasa would give the marriage and which sub dasa would cause the divorce during the same dasa by only gleaning from the sub only in KP;

5) Whether a planet is the strong significator of the houses for which that planet is the cuspal sublord depending on whether there is any planet in the star of that planet;

6) What planets should be selected as the fruitful significators when the planets are the significators of many or almost all houses.

it cannot be concluded as follows:

It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture > 002 ,file> > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a > significator is> > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to> > signification of a particular bhava and also a "deciding > factor".

> If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel signification is> 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification will be> 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.

(even though the sub were included, the significators by the sub are at the a & c order and by star are at the b & d order and all significators should be taken into cosideration including their strength) 2. The following instance is to explain how the finance of 2nd house matter idicated by the star will happen in combination of the indication of the sub.

> If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes it > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house of > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a strong > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

But not to be reversed by the sub as said below.

> As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns into 2-7-11> which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with efforts by> his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It can also> mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure of his> love affair(4,10).

3. The bottom line is to know in advance in predition when the sub as the deciding factor decides the matter to happen without the indication at the planet & star levels, by judging the signification at all 3 levels of planet, star & sub. This knowledge make C. R. Bhatt, K.M. Subramanium of Sub Lord Speaks, Kanak Bosmia, Umang Taneja cowned with success in prediction. There is no definite rule as the one's life cannot be expressed by a mathematical type rule of astrlogy. Most importantly, if one can master the SUB in KP or KARAKA in vedic, he or she will be a great astrologer in the respective field of astrology.

Good luck!

, "Suprakash Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh wrote:>> If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel signification is> 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification will be> 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.> > As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns into 2-7-11> which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with efforts by> his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It can also> mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure of his> love affair(4,10).> > > Am correct in understanding your view?> > > If I am correct, then star level acts like the "Source" of sublevel> signification.> > > > Suprakash> > > > > > On> Behalf Of tw853> Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:08 AM> > FW: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's> sub's star> > If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes it > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house of > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a strong > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing. > > > , "Suprakash Ghosh" > suprakash.ghosh@ wrote:> >> > To all> > > > It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture > 002 ,file> > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a > significator is> > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to> > signification of a particular bhava and also a "deciding > factor".> > > > May be sub level signification is the most strong> > signification of a planet. It means, even if the star level > signifies> > adverse houses, only good sublevel signification changes the > overall> > signification of a planet from bad (star level) to favourable.> > > > If this is so, what is the need to see the star level> > signification?> > > > Suprakash> > > > > > > > > > > On> > Behalf Of tw853> > Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:04 AM> > > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's > sub's> > star> > > > By taking the 7th cusp sub lord as a planet, follow the following > rule> > to judge whether it is a significator of 1, 7 or 11 house:> > > > "The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the > result> > and the sub is a "deciding factor" whether the matter is favorable > or> > not."> > - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41> > > > > > > > , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunialaka> > > > > > I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit) for > your 4> > step theory.> > > But according to me, all the Readers were not written by Mr.KSK. > In> > the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some > evidence in> > Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more > evidences in> > the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention. > > > > > > Further, there is another controversy. which one is to take? > cusp's> > star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,> > > > > > For marriage which will decide the marriage among the following > 3?> > Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in fruitful > sign?> > > > > > 1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or> > > 2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or > > > 3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should si gnify 2,7,11> > > > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka sunilalaka@ wrote:> > > > > > sunilalaka sunilalaka@> > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's > sub's> > star> > > > > > Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear dhanabalan,> > > in my previous messages,i have mentioned that my> > > late guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.> > > so you have found the example also,thanks> > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R > <r.dhanabalan@ ...> > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear members> > > > > > > > > > > > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004 edition > under > > > the heading "Horary New Finding".> > > > > > > > I reproduce the sentence," Find out the subl ord of the 5th > cusp.> > > > If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign in any > > > constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the houses > 6 > > > and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward."> > > > From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the > > > significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's sub's > > > star also.> > > > > > > > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered the 5th > cusp > > > sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub (3rd > step) > > > and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.> > > > It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no > > > deviation from k.p.rule.> > > > > > > > Dhanabalan> > > > > > > >> > >> >> > > > ---> >

Guest guest

Respected Tinwinji,

Sir,

Will the sub decide whether the " matter " or the " event " significated

by the planet and the constellation will fructify or will be denied?

regards,

sujatkaram , " tw853 " <tw853

wrote:

>

>

> 1. By the logical reasoning of not taking the " sub " in the order

A &

> C of the order of the significators which appeared only in 3

examples

> and because of the following reasons:

>

> 1) there are 13 examples " without the sub " in the same original KP

book

> of 1966;

>

> 2) this sub is no where in the KP Readers;

>

> 3) as it is also inconsistent with the KP fudemental rule,

>

> " The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the

> result and the sub is a " deciding factor " whether the matter is

> favorable or not. "

>

> - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

>

>

>

> 4) the same order of significators is followed by almost the whole

> community (litrature, practitioners, KP SWs);

>

>

>

> 5) adding the sub is no problem without the help of computer; the

real

> problem is the significators in 6 folds plus other significators by

> conj. & aspected by the significators in the 6 folds will indicate

in

> many cases that a planet is a signifcator of all houses, and the sub

> lord will not be useful as the deciding factor for the following

cases:

>

>

>

> 1) Whether a planet is auspicious or inauspicious for the house

> signified by that planet according to the sub lord of that planet;

>

> 2) Whether the matter denoted by the house in question is

promised

> or not according to the cuspal sub lord of that house;

>

> 3) Whether the DBA lords are favorable or unfavorable for the

event

> under study as per their sub lords;

>

> 4) Which sub dasa would give the marriage and which sub dasa

would

> cause the divorce during the same dasa by only gleaning from the sub

> only in KP;

>

> 5) Whether a planet is the strong significator of the houses

for

> which that planet is the cuspal sublord depending on whether there

is

> any planet in the star of that planet;

>

> 6) What planets should be selected as the fruitful

significators

> when the planets are the significators of many or almost all houses.

>

>

>

> it cannot be concluded as follows:

>

>

>

> It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture

> > 002 ,file

> > > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a

> > significator is

> > > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to

> > > signification of a particular bhava and also a " deciding

> > factor " .

>

>

> > If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel

signification is

> > 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification will be

> > 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.

>

>

> (even though the sub were included, the significators by the sub

are at

> the a & c order and by star are at the b & d order and all

significators

> should be taken into cosideration including their strength)

> 2. The following instance is to explain how the finance of 2nd

house

> matter idicated by the star will happen in combination of the

> indication of the sub.

>

>

>

> > If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes it

> > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd

> > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house of

> > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a

strong

> > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of

> > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th

> > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

>

>

> But not to be reversed by the sub as said below.

>

>

>

> > As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns into 2-

7-11

> > which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with

efforts by

> > his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It can

also

> > mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure of

his

> > love affair(4,10).

>

>

>

>

> 3. The bottom line is to know in advance in predition when the sub

as

> the deciding factor decides the matter to happen without the

indication

> at the planet & star levels, by judging the signification at all 3

> levels of planet, star & sub. This knowledge make C. R. Bhatt, K.M.

> Subramanium of Sub Lord Speaks, Kanak Bosmia, Umang Taneja cowned

with

> success in prediction. There is no definite rule as the one's life

> cannot be expressed by a mathematical type rule of astrlogy. Most

> importantly, if one can master the SUB in KP or KARAKA in vedic, he

or

> she will be a great astrologer in the respective field of astrology.

>

>

>

> Good luck!

, " Suprakash Ghosh "

> <suprakash.ghosh@> wrote:

> >

> > If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel

signification is

> > 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification will be

> > 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.

> >

> > As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns into 2-

7-11

> > which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with

efforts by

> > his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It can

also

> > mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure of

his

> > love affair(4,10).

> >

> >

> > Am correct in understanding your view?

> >

> >

> > If I am correct, then star level acts like the " Source " of

sublevel

> > signification.

> >

> >

> >

> > Suprakash

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> On

> > Behalf Of tw853

> > Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:08 AM

> >

> > FW: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or

sub's

> > sub's star

> >

> > If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes it

> > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd

> > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house of

> > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a

strong

> > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of

> > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th

> > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

> >

> >

> > , " Suprakash Ghosh "

> > suprakash.ghosh@ wrote:

> > >

> > > To all

> > >

> > > It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture

> > 002 ,file

> > > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a

> > significator is

> > > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to

> > > signification of a particular bhava and also a " deciding

> > factor " .

> > >

> > > May be sub level signification is the most strong

> > > signification of a planet. It means, even if the star level

> > signifies

> > > adverse houses, only good sublevel signification changes the

> > overall

> > > signification of a planet from bad (star level) to favourable.

> > >

> > > If this is so, what is the need to see the star level

> > > signification?

> > >

> > > Suprakash

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > On

> > > Behalf Of tw853

> > > Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:04 AM

> > >

> > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or sub's

> > sub's

> > > star

> > >

> > > By taking the 7th cusp sub lord as a planet, follow the

following

> > rule

> > > to judge whether it is a significator of 1, 7 or 11 house:

> > >

> > > " The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the

> > result

> > > and the sub is a " deciding factor " whether the matter is

favorable

> > or

> > > not. "

> > > - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunialaka

> > > >

> > > > I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit) for

> > your 4

> > > step theory.

> > > > But according to me, all the Readers were not written by

Mr.KSK.

> > In

> > > the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some

> > evidence in

> > > Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more

> > evidences in

> > > the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention.

> > > >

> > > > Further, there is another controversy. which one is to take?

> > cusp's

> > > star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,

> > > >

> > > > For marriage which will decide the marriage among the

following

> > 3?

> > > Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in fruitful

> > sign?

> > > >

> > > > 1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or

> > > > 2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or

> > > > 3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should si gnify 2,7,11

> > > >

> > > > Dhanabalan

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka sunilalaka@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > sunilalaka sunilalaka@

> > > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or

sub's

> > sub's

> > > star

> > > >

> > > > Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > dear dhanabalan,

> > > > in my previous messages,i have mentioned that my

> > > > late guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.

> > > > so you have found the example also,thanks

> > > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

> > <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear members

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004 edition

> > under

> > > > the heading " Horary New Finding " .

> > > > >

> > > > > I reproduce the sentence, " Find out the subl ord of the 5th

> > cusp.

> > > > > If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign in

any

> > > > constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the

houses

> > 6

> > > > and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward. "

> > > > > From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the

> > > > significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's

sub's

> > > > star also.

> > > > >

> > > > > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered the

5th

> > cusp

> > > > sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub (3rd

> > step)

> > > > and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.

> > > > > It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no

> > > > deviation from k.p.rule.

> > > > >

> > > > > Dhanabalan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

Yes, it does play the role of deciding factor. Of course, even the

sub gives the green light, the event will happen, only if it is

promised by the concerned cuspal sub lord.

, " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram

wrote:

>

> Respected Tinwinji,

> Sir,

> Will the sub decide whether the " matter " or the " event "

significated

> by the planet and the constellation will fructify or will be

denied?

> regards,

> sujatkaram , " tw853 " <tw853@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > 1. By the logical reasoning of not taking the " sub " in the

order

> A &

> > C of the order of the significators which appeared only in 3

> examples

> > and because of the following reasons:

> >

> > 1) there are 13 examples " without the sub " in the same original

KP

> book

> > of 1966;

> >

> > 2) this sub is no where in the KP Readers;

> >

> > 3) as it is also inconsistent with the KP fudemental rule,

> >

> > " The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of

the

> > result and the sub is a " deciding factor " whether the matter is

> > favorable or not. "

> >

> > - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

> >

> >

> >

> > 4) the same order of significators is followed by almost the

whole

> > community (litrature, practitioners, KP SWs);

> >

> >

> >

> > 5) adding the sub is no problem without the help of computer;

the

> real

> > problem is the significators in 6 folds plus other significators

by

> > conj. & aspected by the significators in the 6 folds will

indicate

> in

> > many cases that a planet is a signifcator of all houses, and the

sub

> > lord will not be useful as the deciding factor for the following

> cases:

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) Whether a planet is auspicious or inauspicious for the

house

> > signified by that planet according to the sub lord of that

planet;

> >

> > 2) Whether the matter denoted by the house in question is

> promised

> > or not according to the cuspal sub lord of that house;

> >

> > 3) Whether the DBA lords are favorable or unfavorable for

the

> event

> > under study as per their sub lords;

> >

> > 4) Which sub dasa would give the marriage and which sub

dasa

> would

> > cause the divorce during the same dasa by only gleaning from the

sub

> > only in KP;

> >

> > 5) Whether a planet is the strong significator of the

houses

> for

> > which that planet is the cuspal sublord depending on whether

there

> is

> > any planet in the star of that planet;

> >

> > 6) What planets should be selected as the fruitful

> significators

> > when the planets are the significators of many or almost all

houses.

> >

> >

> >

> > it cannot be concluded as follows:

> >

> >

> >

> > It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture

> > > 002 ,file

> > > > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a

> > > significator is

> > > > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to

> > > > signification of a particular bhava and also a " deciding

> > > factor " .

> >

> >

> > > If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel

> signification is

> > > 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification

will be

> > > 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.

> >

> >

> > (even though the sub were included, the significators by the sub

> are at

> > the a & c order and by star are at the b & d order and all

> significators

> > should be taken into cosideration including their strength)

> > 2. The following instance is to explain how the finance of 2nd

> house

> > matter idicated by the star will happen in combination of the

> > indication of the sub.

> >

> >

> >

> > > If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes

it

> > > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd

> > > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house

of

> > > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a

> strong

> > > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of

> > > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th

> > > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

> >

> >

> > But not to be reversed by the sub as said below.

> >

> >

> >

> > > As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns

into 2-

> 7-11

> > > which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with

> efforts by

> > > his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It

can

> also

> > > mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure

of

> his

> > > love affair(4,10).

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 3. The bottom line is to know in advance in predition when the

sub

> as

> > the deciding factor decides the matter to happen without the

> indication

> > at the planet & star levels, by judging the signification at all

> > levels of planet, star & sub. This knowledge make C. R. Bhatt,

K.M.

> > Subramanium of Sub Lord Speaks, Kanak Bosmia, Umang Taneja

cowned

> with

> > success in prediction. There is no definite rule as the one's

life

> > cannot be expressed by a mathematical type rule of astrlogy. Most

> > importantly, if one can master the SUB in KP or KARAKA in vedic,

he

> or

> > she will be a great astrologer in the respective field of

astrology.

> >

> >

> >

> > Good luck!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Suprakash Ghosh "

> > <suprakash.ghosh@> wrote:

> > >

> > > If the star level significance is 4-6-10 and sublevel

> signification is

> > > 2-7-11, as per KSK in OLD Edition, the final signification

will be

> > > 2-7-11 only. i.e it permits marriage.

> > >

> > > As per your logic, star level significance of 4-6-10 turns

into 2-

> 7-11

> > > which means there will be marriage within locality(4) with

> efforts by

> > > his/her mother(4,6),with Persons at place of work(6,10). It

can

> also

> > > mean Native decides to marry a different person after failure

of

> his

> > > love affair(4,10).

> > >

> > >

> > > Am correct in understanding your view?

> > >

> > >

> > > If I am correct, then star level acts like the " Source " of

> sublevel

> > > signification.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Suprakash

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

> > On

> > > Behalf Of tw853

> > > Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:08 AM

> > >

> > > FW: Re: Which is correct? sub's star or

> sub's

> > > sub's star

> > >

> > > If the indication at the star level is general, the sub makes

it

> > > specific. If a planet is in the star of the occupant of the 2nd

> > > house of finance, but in the sub of occupant of the 12th house

of

> > > loss, the result will be financial loss. If the sub lord is a

> strong

> > > significator of 11th house of gain, it is the indication of

> > > financial gain. If the sub lord is a strong significator of 6th

> > > house of loan, there will be financial gain through borrowing.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Suprakash Ghosh "

> > > suprakash.ghosh@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > To all

> > > >

> > > > It appears from page 274 of Old edition (Picture

> > > 002 ,file

> > > > section) that KSK also considered a planet in sub of a

> > > significator is

> > > > also a significator. Here the role of sub is more related to

> > > > signification of a particular bhava and also a " deciding

> > > factor " .

> > > >

> > > > May be sub level signification is the most strong

> > > > signification of a planet. It means, even if the star level

> > > signifies

> > > > adverse houses, only good sublevel signification changes the

> > > overall

> > > > signification of a planet from bad (star level) to

favourable.

> > > >

> > > > If this is so, what is the need to see the star level

> > > > signification?

> > > >

> > > > Suprakash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > On

> > > > Behalf Of tw853

> > > > Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:04 AM

> > > >

> > > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or

sub's

> > > sub's

> > > > star

> > > >

> > > > By taking the 7th cusp sub lord as a planet, follow the

> following

> > > rule

> > > > to judge whether it is a significator of 1, 7 or 11 house:

> > > >

> > > > " The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of

the

> > > result

> > > > and the sub is a " deciding factor " whether the matter is

> favorable

> > > or

> > > > not. "

> > > > - Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1966, p 41

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Dhanabalan R

<r.dhanabalan@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunialaka

> > > > >

> > > > > I accept that there is evidence in the Reader V (Transit)

for

> > > your 4

> > > > step theory.

> > > > > But according to me, all the Readers were not written by

> Mr.KSK.

> > > In

> > > > the name of Mr.KSK, someone has written. I have shown some

> > > evidence in

> > > > Reader III in support of my contention. There are some more

> > > evidences in

> > > > the Reader VI (Horary) in support of my contentention.

> > > > >

> > > > > Further, there is another controversy. which one is to

take?

> > > cusp's

> > > > star or cusp sub's sub's star for prediction. For example,

> > > > >

> > > > > For marriage which will decide the marriage among the

> following

> > > 3?

> > > > Which should signify 2,7 and 11? Which should fall in

fruitful

> > > sign?

> > > > >

> > > > > 1) 7th cusp sublord should signify 2,7,11 or

> > > > > 2) 7th cusp sublord' star should signify 2,7,11 or

> > > > > 3) 7th cusp sublord's sublord's star should si gnify 2,7,11

> > > > >

> > > > > Dhanabalan

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 8/4/08, sunilalaka sunilalaka@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > sunilalaka sunilalaka@

> > > > > Re: Which is correct? sub's star or

> sub's

> > > sub's

> > > > star

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:04 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > dear dhanabalan,

> > > > > in my previous messages,i have mentioned that my

> > > > > late guru,hasbe,told me that KSK was using sub's star.

> > > > > so you have found the example also,thanks

> > > > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > > >

> > > > > @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R

> > > <r.dhanabalan@ ...>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear members

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please refere page 198 of Reader V (Transit), 2004

edition

> > > under

> > > > > the heading " Horary New Finding " .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I reproduce the sentence, " Find out the subl ord of the

5th

> > > cusp.

> > > > > > If the sublord of the 5th cusp is deposited in any sign

in

> any

> > > > > constellation, but in the sub of the significator of the

> houses

> > > 6

> > > > > and 11 one wins most satisfactorily. Highest reward. "

> > > > > > From this I understand that the 5th cusp sub's sub is the

> > > > > significator. i..e. we have to consider the 5th cusp sub's

> sub's

> > > > > star also.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In 4 step theory, Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar has considered

the

> 5th

> > > cusp

> > > > > sublord as planet(first step), star (2nd step), sub's sub

(3rd

> > > step)

> > > > > and sub's sub's star in the 4th step.

> > > > > > It seems the 4 step theory is only a k.p. and there is no

> > > > > deviation from k.p.rule.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dhanabalan

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---