Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question

astrologically

Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank

D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11

page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote

IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE CONSTELLATION

OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,(This significator C is blank, THEN THOSE

PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who Sub

Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.

IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS THE

PLANET D.

IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE HOUSE.

IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE SIGNIFICATOR.

This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.

This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also

if any one wants to study this chart, the data is

place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5

DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36

GOOD LUCK

raichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

Dear Raichur

According to cuspal link,

7th cuspal sublord Venus is linked directly with the cuspal starlords of 3, 7 and 11, which are kama trigons, gave marriage.

7th cuspal sublord Venus is directly linked with the cuspal sublords of 2, 10 and 11, which gave marriage.

Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question astrologicallyHer SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blankD the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quoteIF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE HOUSE. IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe

7th.This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 alsoif any one wants to study this chart, the data isplace of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36GOOD LUCKraichur anant mumbai

Guest guest

This is the Shri Raichur's way of sharing his KP experience for the

group to learn KP practically, not just expressing opinions. without any

proof and also saying take it or leave it.

Here Asc is Aq 14:07:08 (KPAstro 3.0). The grade A,B,C significators

for the 7th cusp are blank, and the grade D significator is Sun,

lord of 7th. Sun is not the sub lord of any cusp. Venus is the sub

lord of 2,7,10,11.

The 7th sub lord is Venus in 12, l/o 4,9. Venus is in the star of

Moon in 12, l/o 6 and in the own sub of Venus. No indication of

marriage. The same by the 4 step as follows by KPAstro 3,0

Planet Ve:

Starlord of Venus is Mo:12;6

Sublord of Venus is Ve:

Starlord of Venus is Mo:12;6

Therefore it's very worthy to learn and check the similar examples.

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a

question astrologically

> Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank

> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house

>

> page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote

>

> IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE

CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,(This

significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF

THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

> This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the

Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.

>

> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-

LORD WAS THE PLANET D.

>

> IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR

OF THE HOUSE.

>

> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE

SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator

othe 7th.

>

> This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also

>

> if any one wants to study this chart, the data is

>

> place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5

> DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36

> GOOD LUCK

> raichur anant mumbai

>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Best example for students.

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Thursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:08 PM

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question astrologicallyHer SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blankD the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quoteIF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE HOUSE. IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe

7th.This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 alsoif any one wants to study this chart, the data isplace of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36GOOD LUCKraichur anant mumbai

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear members

Please see the attached natal chart of Mr.Raichur's grand daughter.

7th cuspal sublord venus is directly linked with the cuspal starlords of 3,7 and11.

7th cuspal sublord venus is directly connected with cuspal sublords of 2,10 and 11.

Hence the marriage is promised.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

Guest guest

Dear Raichur sir,

Thanks for interesting Example for illustrating this principal.

I caste chart from four software for the data given.Jyotish Deepika,

Astro kundali ver 6.25( off set -7Sec) and Astroloka gave correct,

chart as per your description.Astro kundali showed Retro Mars in VII

BTW non of the software took the value of Ayanamsa as used by you.

Thanks once again.

swami_rcs

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question

astrologically

> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11

>

>

CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,(This significator

C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET

WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

>

> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE

SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.

>

OF THE HOUSE.

>

SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe

7th.

>

>

>

> GOOD LUCK

> raichur anant mumbai

>

Guest guest

Dear Srivastava

Please refer the attached file with my earlier mail. According to Astro Wonder software Mars falls only in VIII.

I have also checked after seen your mail with Jaganatha Hora software. For the particulars given by Mr.Raichur, Mars falls in VIII only.

Mars 20-21-31

VIII 20-21-07

The software which I am using and Jagannatha Hora are having same ephemeris and same placidous division calculation. These softwares are more reliable than others. I have already checked almost all the softwares in line. The Goravani software also using the same ephemeris.

Dhanabalan

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, R.C.Srivastava <swami wrote:

R.C.Srivastava <swami Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 2:14 AM

Dear Raichur sir,Thanks for interesting Example for illustrating this principal.I caste chart from four software for the data given.Jyotish Deepika,Astro kundali ver 6.25( off set -7Sec) and Astroloka gave correct,chart as per your description. Astro kundali showed Retro Mars in VIIBTW non of the software took the value of Ayanamsa as used by you.Thanks once again.swami_rcs@gro ups.com, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@. ..> wrote:>> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a questionastrologically> Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11> > page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote> > IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND

THECONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significatorC is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANETWILL OFFER THAT RESULT.> This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take thePlanets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.> > IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSESUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.> > IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOROF THE HOUSE. > > IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THESIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe7th.> > This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also> > if any one wants to study this chart, the data is> > place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5> DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36> GOOD LUCK> raichur anant

mumbai>

Guest guest

Thanks. I wish members report such/similar cases for studyraichur anant mumbai--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 10:02 PM

Respected Sir,

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE@gro ups.comThursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:08 PM

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

in my case my Saturn is lord of lagfna and 12th in the 8th cusp. No planet in Saturn star hence saturn gives the 1,8,12 th house result more and it happened so .

Sun and the Moon in the sub of Saturn hence In moon bhukti of Sarturn dasha i have faced poverty and In subn bhukti of Saturn dasha though i got succeed to get chance becoming Play back singer but in vain as Moon and the Sun in Saturn sub resulted in 1,8,12th house results.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Friday, 8 August, 2008, 12:21 PM

Thanks. I wish members report such/similar cases for study

raichur anant mumbai--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE@gro ups.comThursday, August 7, 2008, 10:02 PM

Respected Sir,

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE@gro ups.comThursday, 7 August, 2008, 5:08 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Female, 22-3-1982, 5-20 AM IST, 15N27, 75E5

New KPA 23° 31' 7'' by Raichur's & KPAstro 3.0, and 23° 31'… by Jyotishya Deepika

Ascendent

Aq 14° 8' 30 '' (Raichur's, Geocentric adjusted, NKPA 23° 31' 7''),

Aq 14° 7' 8 '' (KPAstro/JHora by NKPA 23° 31' 7''),

Aq 14° 7' 5 '' ( J Deepika by NKPA 23° 31'… )

7th cusp sub lord is Venus in 12, l/o 4,9. Venus in the star of Moon and own sub. Moon is in 12, l/o 6. No conj. or aspect Venus. The marriage is not promised by KP. The same by the 4 step primary significators:

Planet Venus:

Satarlord of Venus is Moon: 12;6

Sublord of Venus is Venus:

Satarlord of Venus is Moon: 12;6

Therefore Shri Raichur's finding is very interesting and to check the similar charts to make it a rule.

Grade A,B,C significators of the 7th house is empty.

Grade D significator of the 7th house is Sun, l/o 7th.

Sun is not a sub lord of any cusp.

So 7th cusp sub lord Venus is taken as the significator.

Venus is also the sub lord of 2, 10, 11 cusps and marriage is justified.

Regarding Mars ® position,

Vi 20° 21' 0'' by KPAstro using NKPA 23° 31' 7'

Vi 20° 20' 56'' by JHora using NKPA 23° 31' 7'

Vi 20° 20' 57'' by J Deepika using NKPA 23° 31'…

Vi 20° 20' 51'' by Raichur's using NKPA 23° 31' 7'

8th cusp is Vi 20° 20' 37'' by KPAstro using NKPA 23° 31' 7'

8th cusp is Vi 20° 20' 15'' by Raichur's using NKPA 23° 31' 7'

Not only Astro-Kundli but also the above 4 SWs are giving Mars position in the 8th house.

Although KPAstro, JHora and J Deepika are using the Swiss ephemeris, only the KPAstro gives the same planetary and cusp positions of the Astrodienst, the provider and user of the Swiss ephemeris.

, "R.C.Srivastava" <swami wrote:>> Dear Raichur sir,> > Thanks for interesting Example for illustrating this principal.> I caste chart from four software for the data given.Jyotish Deepika,> Astro kundali ver 6.25( off set -7Sec) and Astroloka gave correct,> chart as per your description.Astro kundali showed Retro Mars in VII> BTW non of the software took the value of Ayanamsa as used by you.> Thanks once again.> swami_rcs> > , Raichur-a-r raichurar@ wrote:> >> > In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question> astrologically> > Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank> > D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11> > > > page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote> > > > IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE> CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,(This significator> C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET> WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.> > This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the> Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.> > > > IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE> SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.> > > > IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR> OF THE HOUSE. > > > > IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE> SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe> 7th.> > > > This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also> > > > if any one wants to study this chart, the data is> > > > place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5> > DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36> > GOOD LUCK> > raichur anant mumbai> >>

Guest guest

This is the KB effective links, 2,7,10,11 for both Venus & 7th cusp.

As Venus is the sublord of 2,7,10, 11 cusps, these houses are

supposed to be linked in KP but it doesn't mean marriage is promised.

Since Ketu is in the star of Venus, the rule experienced by K.P.

Kuppu Ganapathi, Vaikari Ramamurthy, Kanak Bosmia and others that a

planet having no planet in its star is a strong significator of the

houses for which it is a cuspal sub lord cannot be applied here.

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear members

>  

> Please see the attached natal chart of Mr.Raichur's grand daughter.

>  

> 7th cuspal sublord venus is directly linked with the cuspal

starlords of 3,7 and11.

> 7th cuspal sublord venus is directly connected with cuspal

sublords of 2,10 and 11.

> Hence the marriage is promised.

>  

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 8/7/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Raichur-a-r <raichurar

> when sub-lord can become the sole

significator OF A HOUSE

>

> Thursday, August 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a

question astrologically

> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house

>

>

CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This

significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF

THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

>

> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-

LORD WAS THE PLANET D.

>

OF THE HOUSE.

>

SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator

othe 7th.

>

>

>

> GOOD LUCK

> raichur anant mumbai

>

Dear DhanbalanThank you. I was referring to Normal KP significators, AB C D and not to cuspal Links. I kkew that and did not interfere with the marriage.raichur anant mumbai--- On Thu, 8/7/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 6:09 PM

Dear Raichur

According to cuspal link,

7th cuspal sublord Venus is linked directly with the cuspal starlords of 3, 7 and 11, which are kama trigons, gave marriage.

7th cuspal sublord Venus is directly linked with the cuspal sublords of 2, 10 and 11, which gave marriage.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 8/7/08, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE@gro ups.comThursday, August 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

Dear Raichur sir

If u dont mind, plz give the dt of marriage of ur grand daughter ?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question astrologicallyHer SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blankD the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11

page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quoteIF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,(This significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.

IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE HOUSE. IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.

This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 alsoif any one wants to study this chart, the data isplace of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36GOOD LUCKraichur anant mumbai