IndiaDivine.org

Will Saina Nehwal Bring Us Another Gold?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the members here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP as we have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.

The query details are as follows -Question: Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?Date of Question: August 11, 2008Time of Question: 7:07:40 PM ISTPlace of Question: Agra

Horary Number: 55Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an Astrologer, you can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub

6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury SubFor judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6 (12th to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I think 3rd house is also important as it shows courage.

Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd house (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd. So generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7 & 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for opponent who is represented by 7th house.

Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and 4th. Out of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.

Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me. No inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately making the answer postive. So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal. It is very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for Gold.

I wish her and India all the best.

Dear Punit Pandey

As we know now Saina has lost in quarter final.I had analysed your horary data,just to confirm my way of analysis and I could not agree with your analysis,

As we all know deciding factor is sublord. Sublords of 1 6 11 cusps are mars & merc. , sub lord of both these planets is rahu representing 2 3 8 9.DBA is merc- ketu-sat(UP TO 15-8-08).Sublord of mer & ketu is rahu representing 2 3 8 9.Sublord of sat is ven representing 3 5 12(placed in 3rd & lord of 5 12).This is not a winning situation.(My software uses old kp ayanamsa)

I think we should stick to basics & should not complicate matters by propounding new theories unless we can back them up with case studies,I am reffering to mails of eminent people like Mr Dhanbalan which are interesting & thought provoking but academic & dont provide results & theories based on practical examples

With Regards

a.k.sehgal

--- On Mon, 11/8/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Will Saina Nehwal Bring Us Another Gold? Date: Monday, 11 August, 2008, 9:15 PM

Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the members here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP as we have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.

The query details are as follows -Question: Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?Date of Question: August 11, 2008Time of Question: 7:07:40 PM ISTPlace of Question: Agra

Horary Number: 55Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an Astrologer, you can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury SubFor judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6 (12th to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I think 3rd house is also important as it shows courage.Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd house (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd. So generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7 & 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad

because these are good for opponent who is represented by 7th house.Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and 4th. Out of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me. No inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately making the answer postive. So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal. It is very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for Gold.I wish her and India all the best.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sehgal ji,

I think what you are following is also on Dhanabalan ji's line. You are considering Sub's Sub which should not be considered as significator, at least it is not as per the KP theory generally followed.

Your analysis are interesting and I'll have a look at it. Let us see more such analysis and see how it shapes up. Especially the participation from the members will be more useful if we participate before the happening of the events. Generally, we as astrologers are good in postmortem and proving it after happening the event. Having said that, it is not way to belittle your analysis and I am sure it has given me the reason to look back. I appreciate it.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:43 PM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:

Dear Punit Pandey

As we know now Saina has lost in quarter final.I had analysed your horary data,just to confirm my way of analysis and I could not agree with your analysis,

As we all know deciding factor is sublord. Sublords of 1 6 11 cusps are mars & merc. , sub lord of both these planets is rahu representing 2 3 8 9.DBA is merc- ketu-sat(UP TO 15-8-08).Sublord of mer & ketu is rahu representing 2 3 8 9.Sublord of sat is ven representing 3 5 12(placed in 3rd & lord of 5 12).This is not a winning situation.(My software uses old kp ayanamsa)

I think we should stick to basics & should not complicate matters by propounding new theories unless we can back them up with case studies,I am reffering to mails of eminent people like Mr Dhanbalan which are interesting & thought provoking but academic & dont provide results & theories based on practical examples

With Regards

a.k.sehgal

--- On Mon, 11/8/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Will Saina Nehwal Bring Us Another Gold?

Date: Monday, 11 August, 2008, 9:15 PM

Horary Number: 55Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an Astrologer, you can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub

6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury SubFor judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6 (12th to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I think 3rd house is also important as it shows courage.

Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd house (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd. So generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7 & 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for opponent who is represented by 7th house.

Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and 4th. Out of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.

Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me. No inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately making the answer postive. So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal. It is very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for Gold.

I wish her and India all the best.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now