IndiaDivine.org

What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Many Astrological Texts give several different rules...but the simplest ones are given below...

As per K.P., there are,in my humble opinion,two importnt rules...

i) If the s/l of the IInd is posited in the VIIIth,and also strongly signifies the IXth or the XIIth, one can become a good astrologer...

ii) If the s/l of the IXth signifies II,IX & XI,and with Jup and/Moon connected to IX & XII...

One will surely become an accomplished and good Astrologer...if he wishes to.

Wishing you ALL, the very best,

L.Y.Rao.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear sri Rao Garu,

Hope these two rules satisfied in your case, sri Raichur ji and many other noted astrologers. Kindly confirm.

Regards.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 12/8/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?"ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "Dhanabalan r" <dhanabalanrTuesday, 12 August, 2008, 12:42 PM

Dear Members,

Many Astrological Texts give several different rules...but the simplest ones are given below...

i) If the s/l of the IInd is posited in the VIIIth,and also strongly signifies the IXth or the XIIth, one can become a good astrologer.. .

ii) If the s/l of the IXth signifies II,IX & XI,and with Jup and/Moon connected to IX & XII...

One will surely become an accomplished and good Astrologer.. .if he wishes to.

L.Y.Rao.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mr.Naidu,

If you do think that Mr.A.R.Raichur and the undersigned are both accomplished astrologers,either or both of these rules should surely apply...to my thinking....

L.Y.Rao.

K. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 7:02:56 PMRe: What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?

Dear sri Rao Garu,

Hope these two rules satisfied in your case, sri Raichur ji and many other noted astrologers. Kindly confirm.

Regards.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 12/8/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?"ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "Dhanabalan r" <dhanabalanr@ >Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, 12:42 PM

Dear Members,

i) If the s/l of the IInd is posited in the VIIIth,and also strongly signifies the IXth or the XIIth, one can become a good astrologer.. .

L.Y.Rao.

Dear sri Rao garu,I do not know whether the said rules applied in your both cases and hence i asked . Will you pl give me some cases where they are applied.Regards,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 12/8/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....? Date: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, 9:43 PM

Dear Mr.Naidu,

If you do think that Mr.A.R.Raichur and the undersigned are both accomplished astrologers, either or both of these rules should surely apply...to my thinking....

L.Y.Rao.

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 August, 2008 7:02:56 PMRe: What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?

Dear sri Rao Garu,

Regards.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Tue, 12/8/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> What makes a good astrologer ? As per K.P....?"ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "Dhanabalan r" <dhanabalanr@ >Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, 12:42 PM

Dear Members,

L.Y.Rao.