IndiaDivine.org

Will Saina Nehwal Bring Us Another Gold? KP,TSP, 4 STEP SIGNIFICATORS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

KP Analysis

Rules

Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win), 10 (name, fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.

Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11 one will be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)

Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.

Query details

> *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> *Place of Question:* Agra> *Horary Number:* 55

Native

The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2, Ketu is conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4, Ketu's signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro) in 7, l/o 7,10.

The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no planet is in the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of 3 rd house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for opponent), 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in 2, l/o 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.

Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)

The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No planet is in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of 12. Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.

The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o 7,10; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9; Ketu is in the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in 12, l/o 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.

The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is aspected by Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5. Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.

Overall conclusion

Saina Nehwal will win a medal.

TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249

Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?

Analysis

Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]

Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.

ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma

MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa

Rule - 1:

SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

Rule NOT Satisfied.

Rule - 2:

Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.

Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

Ra is ASC star lord.

Rule Satisfied.

Rule - 3:

Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.

Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.

Me is MOON's star lord.

Rule Satisfied.

2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

Planet Me: Cnj 3

Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj Su(2)

Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp

by Su(2)

Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12

Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

Sublord of Sa is Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj Su(2)

Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp by Su(2)

Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp

by Su(2)

, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the members> here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP as we> have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.> > The query details are as follows -> *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> *Place of Question:* Agra> *Horary Number:* 55> > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an Astrologer, you> can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub> 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6 (12th> to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I think 3rd> house is also important as it shows courage.> > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I> believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd house> (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th> (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd. So> generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7 & > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for opponent> who is represented by 7th house.> > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and 4th. Out> of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in> Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.> > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me. No> inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately> making the answer postive.> > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal.* It is> very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but> seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for Gold.> > I wish her and India all the best.>

"If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but if they are found in retrograde sub, planet in question for judgement should be rejected outright because sub is the final and deciding factor. (This is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary)."-Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51

> The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

>Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> in 7, l/o 7,10.

In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid by Shri Raichuer.

, "tw853" <tw853 wrote:>> > KP Analysis> > > > Rules> > > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win), 10 (name,> fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.> > > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11 one will> be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)> > > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.> > > > Query details> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > *Place of Question:* Agra> > *Horary Number:* 55> > > > Native> > > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2, Ketu is> conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4, Ketu's> signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> in 7, l/o 7,10.> > > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no planet is in> the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of 3 rd> house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for opponent),> 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in 2, l/o> 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.> > > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)> > > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No planet is> in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of 12.> Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.> > > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o 7,10; Mercury> is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9; Ketu is in> the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in 12, l/o> 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.> > > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is aspected by> Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5. Rahu is in> the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.> > > > Overall conclusion> > > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.> > > > > > > > > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction> > > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India> > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249> > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?> > > > Analysis> > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]> > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.> > > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma> > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa> > > > Rule - 1:> > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > Rule NOT Satisfied.> > > > Rule - 2:> > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.> > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > Ra is ASC star lord.> > Rule Satisfied.> > > > Rule - 3:> > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.> > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.> > Me is MOON's star lord.> > Rule Satisfied.> > > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.> > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.> > > > > > > > > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > Planet Me: Cnj 3> > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> Su(2)> > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > > > > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> Asp> > by Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12> > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > Sublord of Sa is Ve:> > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> Su(2)> > > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp by> Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> Asp> > by Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the> members> > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP> as we> > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.> >> > The query details are as follows -> > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > *Place of Question:* Agra> > *Horary Number:* 55> >> > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an> Astrologer, you> > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> >> > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub> > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> >> > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6> (12th> > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I> think 3rd> > house is also important as it shows courage.> >> > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I> > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd> house> > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th> > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd.> So> > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7> & > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for> opponent> > who is represented by 7th house.> >> > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and> 4th. Out> > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in> > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.> >> > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me.> No> > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately> > making the answer postive.> >> > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal.*> It is> > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but> > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for> Gold.> >> > I wish her and India all the best.> >>

Dear Tw ji & Friends,

Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have justification for all failures by way of many rules? Denial due to retrogression of cuspal sub lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at Sub's star level. Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or sub of the cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative. Anyways, we need to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify whether this rule really works or not.

Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub Sub and Sub Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no modification of this rule in case of Sub Sub? Even if we don't take sub sub, what will be the application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the cuspal sub lord is retrograde?

By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior member on what they think about this rule? Also do you think that this rule should be classified as KP?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

" If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but if they are found in retrograde sub, planet in question for judgement should be rejected outright because sub is the final and deciding factor. (This is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary). "

-Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51

> The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

>Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> in 7, l/o 7,10.

In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid by Shri Raichuer.

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:>> > KP Analysis> > >

> Rules> > > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win), 10 (name,> fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.> > > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11 one will

> be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)> > > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.> > > > Query details> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > *Place of Question:* Agra> > *Horary Number:* 55> > > > Native> >

> > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2, Ketu is> conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4, Ketu's

> signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> in 7, l/o 7,10.> > > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no planet is in> the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of 3 rd

> house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for opponent),> 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in 2, l/o> 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.> > >

> Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)> > > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No planet is> in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of 12.

> Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.> > > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o 7,10; Mercury> is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9; Ketu is in

> the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in 12, l/o> 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.> > > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is aspected by

> Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5. Rahu is in> the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.> > > > Overall conclusion> > >

> Saina Nehwal will win a medal.> > > > > > > > > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

> > > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India> > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249> > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?> > >

> Analysis> > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]> > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.> > > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma> > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa

> > > > Rule - 1:> > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > Rule NOT Satisfied.> > > > Rule - 2:>

> Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.> > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > Ra is ASC star lord.> > Rule Satisfied.> > > > Rule - 3:> > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.

> > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.> > Me is MOON's star lord.> > Rule Satisfied.> > > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.> > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

> > > > > > > > > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > Planet Me: Cnj 3> > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj

> Su(2)> > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > > > > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> Asp> > by Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

> > > > > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12> > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > Sublord of Sa is Ve:>

> Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> Su(2)> > > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp by> Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

> > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> Asp> > by Su(2)> > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > > >

> > , " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:> >> > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the

> members> > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP> as we> > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.> >> > The query details are as follows -

> > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > *Place of Question:* Agra> > *Horary Number:* 55

> >> > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an> Astrologer, you> > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> >> > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub

> > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> >> > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6

> (12th> > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I> think 3rd> > house is also important as it shows courage.> >> > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I

> > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd> house> > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th> > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd.

> So> > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7> & > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for> opponent> > who is represented by 7th house.

> >> > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and> 4th. Out> > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in> > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.

> >> > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me.> No> > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately> > making the answer postive.

> >> > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal.*> It is> > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but> > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for

> Gold.> >> > I wish her and India all the best.> >>

" Some KP Scholars and Astrologers have been writing that

retrogression of Planets in Horary Charts have no effect and they

have found to give results even when they are in the Star and Sub of

retrograde Planets. But our GREAT GURUJI has categorically stated in

HIS lectures and writings that retrograde Planets do not give

results if they come as Star/Sub Lords to the Significators.... "

-K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi (Guidelines for Preparing and Judging a Horary

Chart as per K.P. System or K.P. Principles)

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Tw ji & Friends,

>

> Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have

justification for

> all failures by way of many rules? Denial due to retrogression of

cuspal sub

> lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at Sub's

star

> level. Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or

sub of the

> cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative.

Anyways, we need

> to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify whether

this rule

> really works or not.

>

> Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub Sub

and Sub

> Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no

modification of this

> rule in case of Sub Sub? Even if we don't take sub sub, what will

be the

> application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the

cuspal sub

> lord is retrograde?

>

> By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior

member on what

> they think about this rule? Also do you think that this rule

should be

> classified as KP?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> > " If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but

*if they

> > are found in retrograde sub*, planet in question for judgement

should be

> > rejected outright because *sub is the final and deciding

factor*. (*This

> > is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary*). "

> > -Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51

> >

> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

> >

> > >Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)

> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.

> >

> > *In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid

by Shri

> > Raichuer.

> > *

> >

> >

> >

> > , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > KP Analysis

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rules

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win),

10 (name,

> > > fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11

one will

> > > be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Query details

> > >

> > >

> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008

> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST

> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra

> > > > *Horary Number:* 55

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Native

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

> > >

> > > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2,

Ketu is

> > > conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4,

Ketu's

> > > signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter

(retro)

> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no

planet is in

> > > the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of

3 rd

> > > house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for

opponent),

> > > 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in

2, l/o

> > > 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No

planet is

> > > in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of

> > > Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o

7,10; Mercury

> > > is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9;

Ketu is in

> > > the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in

12, l/o

> > > 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is

aspected by

> > > Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5.

Rahu is in

> > > the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Overall conclusion

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India

> > >

> > > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249

> > >

> > > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Analysis

> > >

> > > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]

> > >

> > > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma

> > >

> > > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rule - 1:

> > >

> > > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

> > >

> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

> > >

> > > Rule NOT Satisfied.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rule - 2:

> > >

> > > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.

> > >

> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

> > >

> > > Ra is ASC star lord.

> > >

> > > Rule Satisfied.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Rule - 3:

> > >

> > > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.

> > >

> > > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.

> > >

> > > Me is MOON's star lord.

> > >

> > > Rule Satisfied.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

> > >

> > > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet Me: Cnj 3

> > >

> > > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj

3); Cnj

> > > Su(2)

> > >

> > > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> > >

> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> > >

> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > >

> > > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5,

Asp 12);

> > > Asp

> > >

> > > by Su(2)

> > >

> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12

> > >

> > > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > >

> > > Sublord of Sa is Ve:

> > >

> > > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj

3); Cnj

> > > Su(2)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);

Asp by

> > > Su(2)

> > >

> > >

> > > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5,

Asp 12);

> > > Asp

> > >

> > > by Su(2)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Punit Pandey " punitp@

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion

of the

> > > members

> > > > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same

using TSP

> > > as we

> > > > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar

questions.

> > > >

> > > > The query details are as follows -

> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008

> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST

> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra

> > > > *Horary Number:* 55

> > > >

> > > > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an

> > > Astrologer, you

> > > > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -

> > > >

> > > > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub

> > > > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub

> > > > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub

> > > >

> > > > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self

efforts), 6

> > > (12th

> > > > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of

desire). I

> > > think 3rd

> > > > house is also important as it shows courage.

> > > >

> > > > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite

often and I

> > > > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars

is in 3rd

> > > house

> > > > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire)

and 6th

> > > > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of

3rd in 2nd.

> > > So

> > > > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental

houses viz 5, 7

> > > &

> > > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are

good for

> > > opponent

> > > > who is represented by 7th house.

> > > >

> > > > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of

1st and

> > > 4th. Out

> > > > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question.

Mercury is in

> > > > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the

question.

> > > >

> > > > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks

OK to me.

> > > No

> > > > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12

deinately

> > > > making the answer postive.

> > > >

> > > > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win

the medal.*

> > > It is

> > > > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going

to be, but

> > > > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a

contender for

> > > Gold.

> > > >

> > > > I wish her and India all the best.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Tw ji,

I would like to seek your opinoin on the situations that I mentioned in my last email. I am repeating it again here, please tell me whether the answer will be positive or netgative (my understanding is in bracket).

If in the horary chart -

1. Star lord of the sub lord of the cusp under consideration is retrograde ? (According to KSK - Negative, no confusion here)

2. Sub lord of the sub lord of the cusp under consideration is retrograde ? (KSK didn't say anything. According to Kuppu Ganapathi - Negative ... also according to Dr. Kar it is negative it seems. Though Dr. Kar didn't said that strictly in horary sense)

3. Sub lord of the nakshatra of the cuspal sub lord is retrograde? (I am not sure, though from Dr. Kar's theory I assume it is also going to be negative)

Also, what is your opinion on the 5th (11th for the opponent) cuspal sub lord is also in the sub of a retrograde planet?

As neither KSK or Chandrakant Bhatt talked about 2nd and 3rd rule above, do you consider them KP, or do you think that further research is required on it before these can be considered as KP rules?

I am emphasizing so much on this just because this is something very fundamental and if we don't have clarity on this, horary judgement is very difficult.

It would be great to get opinion of other senior members on above questions.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

" Some KP Scholars and Astrologers have been writing that retrogression of Planets in Horary Charts have no effect and they have found to give results even when they are in the Star and Sub of retrograde Planets. But our GREAT GURUJI has categorically stated in

HIS lectures and writings that retrograde Planets do not give results if they come as Star/Sub Lords to the Significators.... " -K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi (Guidelines for Preparing and Judging a Horary Chart as per K.P. System or K.P. Principles) , " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:>

> Dear Tw ji & Friends,> > Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have justification for> all failures by way of many rules? Denial due to retrogression of

cuspal sub> lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at Sub's star> level. Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or sub of the> cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative.

Anyways, we need> to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify whether this rule> really works or not.> > Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub Sub

and Sub> Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no modification of this> rule in case of Sub Sub? Even if we don't take sub sub, what will be the> application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the

cuspal sub> lord is retrograde?> > By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior member on what> they think about this rule? Also do you think that this rule should be

> classified as KP?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > > " If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but *if they> > are found in retrograde sub*, planet in question for judgement

should be> > rejected outright because *sub is the final and deciding factor*. (*This> > is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary*). " > > -Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51

> >> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> >> > >Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.> >> > *In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid

by Shri> > Raichuer.> > *> >> >> >> > , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > >> > >> > > KP Analysis> > >> > >> > >> > > Rules> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win),

10 (name,> > > fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11

one will> > > be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)> > >> > >> > >> > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.> > >

> > >> > >> > > Query details> > >> > >> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008

> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > >> > >> > >> > > Native

> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > >> > > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2, Ketu is

> > > conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4, Ketu's> > > signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.

> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no planet is in> > > the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of

3 rd> > > house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for opponent),> > > 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in 2, l/o> > > 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.

> > >> > >> > >> > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No

planet is> > > in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of 12.> > > Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.> > >> > >> > >

> > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o 7,10; Mercury> > > is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9; Ketu is in> > > the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in

12, l/o> > > 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is aspected by

> > > Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5. Rahu is in> > > the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.> > >> > >> > >

> > > Overall conclusion> > >> > >> > >> > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > >> > >> > >> > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

> > >> > >> > >> > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India> > >> > > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249> > >> > > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?

> > >> > >> > >> > > Analysis> > >> > > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]> > >> > > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.

> > >> > >> > >> > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma> > >> > > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule - 1:

> > >> > > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> > >> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > >> > > Rule NOT Satisfied.> > >> > >

> > >> > > Rule - 2:> > >> > > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.> > >> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > >> > > Ra is ASC star lord.

> > >> > > Rule Satisfied.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule - 3:> > >> > > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.> > >

> > > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.> > >> > > Me is MOON's star lord.> > >> > > Rule Satisfied.> > >> > >> > >> > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

> > >> > > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Me: Cnj 3> > >> > > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj

3); Cnj> > > Su(2)> > >> > > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > >> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > >> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > >

> > > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> > > Asp> > >> > > by Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12> > >> > > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > >> > > Sublord of Sa is Ve:> > >> > > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> > > Su(2)> > >> > >

> > >> > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp by> > > Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > >> > > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5,

Asp 12);> > > Asp> > >> > > by Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > > , " Punit Pandey " punitp@ wrote:> > > >

> > > > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the> > > members> > > > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP> > > as we

> > > > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.> > > >> > > > The query details are as follows -> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > > >

> > > > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an> > > Astrologer, you> > > > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> > > >

> > > > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub> > > > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > >

> > > > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6> > > (12th> > > > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I> > > think 3rd

> > > > house is also important as it shows courage.> > > >> > > > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I> > > > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars

is in 3rd> > > house> > > > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th> > > > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd.

> > > So> > > > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7> > > & > > > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are

good for> > > opponent> > > > who is represented by 7th house.> > > >> > > > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and> > > 4th. Out

> > > > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in> > > > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.> > > >> > > > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks

OK to me.> > > No> > > > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately> > > > making the answer postive.> > > >> > > > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win

the medal.*> > > It is> > > > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but> > > > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for

> > > Gold.> > > >> > > > I wish her and India all the best.> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

-------From the above observations, the following conclusions can be

drawn.

1. The sub lord of the principle cusp, if retrgrade, or if deposited

in the star or sub of a planet that is retrograde, will negate the

result even though the retrograde planet is connected to Sun by the

way of star Lordship , or being within 30 degrees to the Sun.

-Prof. Rajendra Kumar (Inferenc from a Honest Retrospection, KP Year

Book 2005)

---- 33. But if a planet, even when it is direct if deposited in the

constellation or Sub of a retrograde planet, it will appear to give

results but will ultimately fall through.

-Hints for Judging a Horary Chart (For Beginers Only),Astrosecrets

and KP, Part II

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> " Some KP Scholars and Astrologers have been writing that

> retrogression of Planets in Horary Charts have no effect and they

> have found to give results even when they are in the Star and Sub

of

> retrograde Planets. But our GREAT GURUJI has categorically stated

in

> HIS lectures and writings that retrograde Planets do not give

> results if they come as Star/Sub Lords to the Significators.... "

> -K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi (Guidelines for Preparing and Judging a

Horary

> Chart as per K.P. System or K.P. Principles)

>

>

> , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Tw ji & Friends,

> >

> > Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have

> justification for

> > all failures by way of many rules? Denial due to retrogression

of

> cuspal sub

> > lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at

Sub's

> star

> > level. Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or

> sub of the

> > cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative.

> Anyways, we need

> > to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify

whether

> this rule

> > really works or not.

> >

> > Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub

Sub

> and Sub

> > Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no

> modification of this

> > rule in case of Sub Sub? Even if we don't take sub sub, what

will

> be the

> > application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the

> cuspal sub

> > lord is retrograde?

> >

> > By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior

> member on what

> > they think about this rule? Also do you think that this rule

> should be

> > classified as KP?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> > > " If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing

but

> *if they

> > > are found in retrograde sub*, planet in question for judgement

> should be

> > > rejected outright because *sub is the final and deciding

> factor*. (*This

> > > is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary*). "

> > > -Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51

> > >

> > > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

> > >

> > > >Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)

> > > > in 7, l/o 7,10.

> > >

> > > *In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as

asid

> by Shri

> > > Raichuer.

> > > *

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > KP Analysis

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rules

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6

(win),

> 10 (name,

> > > > fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3,

> one will

> > > > be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Query details

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008

> > > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST

> > > > > *Place of Question:* Agra

> > > > > *Horary Number:* 55

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Native

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.

> > > >

> > > > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in

> Ketu is

> > > > conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4,

> Ketu's

> > > > signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of

Jupiter

> (retro)

> > > > in 7, l/o 7,10.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no

> planet is in

> > > > the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator

of

> 3 rd

> > > > house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for

> opponent),

> > > > 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun

in

> 2, l/o

> > > > 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7.

No

> planet is

> > > > in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator

of

> 12.

> > > > Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o

> 7,10; Mercury

> > > > is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9;

> Ketu is in

> > > > the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in

> 12, l/o

> > > > 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is

> aspected by

> > > > Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12,

> Rahu is in

> > > > the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Overall conclusion

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India

> > > >

> > > > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249

> > > >

> > > > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Analysis

> > > >

> > > > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]

> > > >

> > > > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma

> > > >

> > > > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rule - 1:

> > > >

> > > > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.

> > > >

> > > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

> > > >

> > > > Rule NOT Satisfied.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rule - 2:

> > > >

> > > > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.

> > > >

> > > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.

> > > >

> > > > Ra is ASC star lord.

> > > >

> > > > Rule Satisfied.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rule - 3:

> > > >

> > > > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.

> > > >

> > > > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.

> > > >

> > > > Me is MOON's star lord.

> > > >

> > > > Rule Satisfied.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.

> > > >

> > > > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Planet Me: Cnj 3

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9,

Cnj

> 3); Cnj

> > > > Su(2)

> > > >

> > > > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > > >

> > > > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp

> Asp 12);

> > > > Asp

> > > >

> > > > by Su(2)

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)

> > > >

> > > > Sublord of Sa is Ve:

> > > >

> > > > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9,

Cnj

> 3); Cnj

> > > > Su(2)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);

> Asp by

> > > > Su(2)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp

> Asp 12);

> > > > Asp

> > > >

> > > > by Su(2)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Punit Pandey " punitp@

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear

opinion

> of the

> > > > members

> > > > > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the

same

> using TSP

> > > > as we

> > > > > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar

> questions.

> > > > >

> > > > > The query details are as follows -

> > > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?

> > > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008

> > > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST

> > > > > *Place of Question:* Agra

> > > > > *Horary Number:* 55

> > > > >

> > > > > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an

> > > > Astrologer, you

> > > > > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as

follows -

> > > > >

> > > > > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub

> > > > > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub

> > > > > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub

> > > > >

> > > > > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self

> efforts), 6

> > > > (12th

> > > > > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of

> desire). I

> > > > think 3rd

> > > > > house is also important as it shows courage.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite

> often and I

> > > > > believe that they want to communicate something to me.

Mars

> is in 3rd

> > > > house

> > > > > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of

desire)

> and 6th

> > > > > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of

> 3rd in 2nd.

> > > > So

> > > > > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental

> houses viz 5, 7

> > > > &

> > > > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are

> good for

> > > > opponent

> > > > > who is represented by 7th house.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord

of

> 1st and

> > > > 4th. Out

> > > > > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question.

> Mercury is in

> > > > > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to

the

> question.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also

looks

> OK to me.

> > > > No

> > > > > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7,

> deinately

> > > > > making the answer postive.

> > > > >

> > > > > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win

> the medal.*

> > > > It is

> > > > > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is

going

> to be, but

> > > > > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a

> contender for

> > > > Gold.

> > > > >

> > > > > I wish her and India all the best.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Pl see my comments in "RED".

Regards,

tw

, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji & Friends,> > Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have justification for> all failures by way of many rules?

It is not an excuse but a review to avoid the similar mistake in the future.

Denial due to retrogression of cuspal sub> lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at Sub's star> level.

It's required to think up to the Sub's sub level because KP is the sublord theory, nothing else. Plt as souce of matter, star as result of the matter and sub as the deciding factor whether the mattere is favorable or not. Star is stronger than plt and sub is more powerful than star. If even at Sub's star level is negative, then logically it's more negative at the Sub's sub level.

Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or sub of the> cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative.

That's true.

Anyways, we need> to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify whether this rule> really works or not.

We need practical data for research.> > Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub Sub and Sub> Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no modification of this> rule in case of Sub Sub?

It's well known that the sub sub theory is Dr. Kar's Padhdhati. Here he just explained about retrogression in the KP Horary before his theory of cancellation of retrogression.

Even if we don't take sub sub, what will be the> application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the cuspal sub> lord is retrograde?>

Such case is not found in KP and some members/followers of the school of such thought may answer this question.

> By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior member on what> they think about this rule?

One opinion is that retrogression is not working in horary as well as natal on the basic of rare application of Horary. But retrogression is applied in checking transit whether it agrees with DBA.

Also do you think that this rule should be> classified as KP?>

This is KP rule, which is the logical outcome in combination of the negative result Sub's starlord and Sub being more powerful than starlord as a King Maker and applied by KP astrlogers.

> Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 tw853 wrote:> > > "If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but *if they> > are found in retrograde sub*, planet in question for judgement should be> > rejected outright because *sub is the final and deciding factor*. (*This> > is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary*)."> > -Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51> >> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> >> > >Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.> >> > *In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid by Shri> > Raichuer.> > *> >> >> >> > , "tw853" tw853@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > KP Analysis> > >> > >> > >> > > Rules> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win), 10 (name,> > > fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11 one will> > > be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)> > >> > >> > >> > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.> > >> > >> > >> > > Query details> > >> > >> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > >> > >> > >> > > Native> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > >> > > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2, Ketu is> > > conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4, Ketu's> > > signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> > > in 7, l/o 7,10.> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no planet is in> > > the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of 3 rd> > > house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for opponent),> > > 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in 2, l/o> > > 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.> > >> > >> > >> > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No planet is> > > in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of 12.> > > Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o 7,10; Mercury> > > is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9; Ketu is in> > > the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in 12, l/o> > > 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.> > >> > >> > >> > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is aspected by> > > Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5. Rahu is in> > > the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.> > >> > >> > >> > > Overall conclusion> > >> > >> > >> > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > >> > >> > >> > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction> > >> > >> > >> > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India> > >> > > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249> > >> > > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?> > >> > >> > >> > > Analysis> > >> > > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]> > >> > > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.> > >> > >> > >> > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma> > >> > > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule - 1:> > >> > > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> > >> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > >> > > Rule NOT Satisfied.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule - 2:> > >> > > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.> > >> > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > >> > > Ra is ASC star lord.> > >> > > Rule Satisfied.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rule - 3:> > >> > > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.> > >> > > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.> > >> > > Me is MOON's star lord.> > >> > > Rule Satisfied.> > >> > >> > >> > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.> > >> > > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Me: Cnj 3> > >> > > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> > > Su(2)> > >> > > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > >> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > >> > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > >> > > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> > > Asp> > >> > > by Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12> > >> > > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > >> > > Sublord of Sa is Ve:> > >> > > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj 3); Cnj> > > Su(2)> > >> > >> > >> > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12); Asp by> > > Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > >> > > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> > > Asp> > >> > > by Su(2)> > >> > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion of the> > > members> > > > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same using TSP> > > as we> > > > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar questions.> > > >> > > > The query details are as follows -> > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > > >> > > > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an> > > Astrologer, you> > > > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> > > >> > > > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub> > > > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > >> > > > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self efforts), 6> > > (12th> > > > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of desire). I> > > think 3rd> > > > house is also important as it shows courage.> > > >> > > > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite often and I> > > > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars is in 3rd> > > house> > > > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire) and 6th> > > > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of 3rd in 2nd.> > > So> > > > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental houses viz 5, 7> > > & > > > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are good for> > > opponent> > > > who is represented by 7th house.> > > >> > > > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of 1st and> > > 4th. Out> > > > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question. Mercury is in> > > > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the question.> > > >> > > > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks OK to me.> > > No> > > > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12 deinately> > > > making the answer postive.> > > >> > > > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win the medal.*> > > It is> > > > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going to be, but> > > > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a contender for> > > Gold.> > > >> > > > I wish her and India all the best.> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Punit Pandey ji,

Pl see my comments in "RED".

Regards,

tw

, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,> > I would like to seek your opinoin on the situations that I mentioned in my> last email. I am repeating it again here, please tell me whether the answer> will be positive or netgative (my understanding is in bracket).> > If in the horary chart -> 1. Star lord of the sub lord of the cusp under consideration is retrograde ?> (According to KSK - Negative, no confusion here)> 2. Sub lord of the sub lord of the cusp under consideration is retrograde ?> (KSK didn't say anything. According to Kuppu Ganapathi - Negative ... also> according to Dr. Kar it is negative it seems. Though Dr. Kar didn't said> that strictly in horary sense)

Dr. Kar clearly said "This is the vital suggestion in KP for horary".

> 3. Sub lord of the nakshatra of the cuspal sub lord is retrograde? (I am not> sure, though from Dr. Kar's theory I assume it is also going to be negative)>

This is not related with Dr. Kar's sub sub theory or KP but an idea of a school of thought.

> Also, what is your opinion on the 5th (11th for the opponent) cuspal sub> lord is also in the sub of a retrograde planet?>

The rule is the same but the native side is crudial and the opponent side is only for cross check.

> As neither KSK or Chandrakant Bhatt talked about 2nd and 3rd rule above, do> you consider them KP, or do you think that further research is required on> it before these can be considered as KP rules?>

By thinking logically the 2nd rule is found in line with what is said about the retrogression of Sub's starlord and the KP fundemental principle. It is clearly said to reject any RP posited in the star or sub of retrograde planet. Research is not required unless evedience is found this rule being against the KP principles. 3rd rule is nothing to do with KP.

> I am emphasizing so much on this just because this is something very> fundamental and if we don't have clarity on this, horary judgement is very> difficult.>

Here research is required whther retrogression is working or not. In this regard, Shri Kuppu Ganapathi says, "In my opinion the LAST WORD on this point is yet to be said and therefore this will require constant and continuous research for a number of years to come to any Definite conclusion on this ticklish issue. Till that time, in my humble opinion, we should follow our GURUJI'S principles only in this regard."

> It would be great to get opinion of other senior members on above questions.> > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM, tw853 tw853 wrote:> > > "Some KP Scholars and Astrologers have been writing that> > retrogression of Planets in Horary Charts have no effect and they> > have found to give results even when they are in the Star and Sub of> > retrograde Planets. But our GREAT GURUJI has categorically stated in> > HIS lectures and writings that retrograde Planets do not give> > results if they come as Star/Sub Lords to the Significators...."> > -K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi (Guidelines for Preparing and Judging a Horary> > Chart as per K.P. System or K.P. Principles)> >> > <%40>, "Punit> > Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji & Friends,> > >> > > Are we also becoming like traditional astrologers who have> > justification for> > > all failures by way of many rules? Denial due to retrogression of> > cuspal sub> > > lord's sub lord is not dealt by Sri KSK. He just stopped at Sub's> > star> > > level. Now by accepting this rule, we are saying if the star or> > sub of the> > > cuspal sub lord is retrograde the answer will be negative.> > Anyways, we need> > > to go back and see our past horary predictions and verify whether> > this rule> > > really works or not.> > >> > > Also we must note that Dr. Kar has extensively dealt with Sub Sub> > and Sub> > > Sub of the Nakshatra's Sub Sub. I hope that there is no> > modification of this> > > rule in case of Sub Sub? Even if we don't take sub sub, what will> > be the> > > application of said rule if the sub lord of the nakshatra of the> > cuspal sub> > > lord is retrograde?> > >> > > By the way, I would also like to seek opinion of other senior> > member on what> > > they think about this rule? Also do you think that this rule> > should be> > > classified as KP?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:24 AM, tw853 tw853@ wrote:> > >> > > > "If retrogression of a planet and its starlord is nothing but> > *if they> > > > are found in retrograde sub*, planet in question for judgement> > should be> > > > rejected outright because *sub is the final and deciding> > factor*. (*This> > > > is the vital suggestion in KP for hoary*)."> > > > -Dr. Kar, K.P. & Astrology 1996, page 51> > > >> > > > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > > >> > > > >Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter (retro)> > > > > in 7, l/o 7,10.> > > >> > > > *In this case, rule is not wrong but astrologer is wrong as asid> > by Shri> > > > Raichuer.> > > > *> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > <%40>,> > "tw853" <tw853@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > KP Analysis> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rules> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rule 1: If the sublords of 6th and 11th cusps signify 6 (win),> > 10 (name,> > > > > fame), 11 (gain, fulfillment of desire) houses, one will win.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rule 2: If the sublord of 3rd (sports) cusp signify 3, 6,10,11> > one will> > > > > be a successful sports man. (Based on Kanak's idea)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Note: For one day event the dasa is not used.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Query details> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > > > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > > > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Native> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The sublord of 6th & 11th cusps is Mercury.> > > > >> > > > > Mercury is in 3, l/o 1,4; Mercury is in the star of Ketu in 2,> > Ketu is> > > > > conj. Sun in 2, l/o3, Ketu is in star Mercury in 3, l/o 1,4,> > Ketu's> > > > > signlord Moon is in 6, l/o 2; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter> > (retro)> > > > > in 7, l/o 7,10.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The sublord of 3rd cusp is Jupiter in 7, l/o 7,10. Since no> > planet is in> > > > > the star of Jupiter and so Jupiter is a strong significator of> > 3 rd> > > > > house. Jupiter is in the star of Venus in 3, l/o 5 (11 for> > opponent),> > > > > 12, and in the sub of Rahu in 8; Rahu is is aspected by Sun in> > 2, l/o> > > > > 3, in star Mars in 3, l/o 6,11.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Opponent (Asc is rotated to 7th)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The sublord of 12th (6th from 7th) is Saturn in 9, l/o 2,7. No> > planet is> > > > > in the star of Saturn and so Saturn is a trong significator of> > 12.> > > > > Saturn is in the star & sub of Venus in 9, l/o 11, 6.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The sublord of 5th (11th from 7th) is Mercury in in 9, l/o> > 7,10; Mercury> > > > > is in the star of Ketu in 8, Ketu is conj. Sun in 8, l/o 9;> > Ketu is in> > > > > the star of Mercury in 9, l/o 7,10, Ketu's signlord Moon in> > 12, l/o> > > > > 8; Mercury is in the sub of Jupiter in 1, l/o 1,4.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > The sublord of 9th (3rd from 7th) cusp is Rahu in 2; Rahu is> > aspected by> > > > > Sun in 8, l/o 9; Rahu is in the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5.> > Rahu is in> > > > > the star of Mars in 9, l/o 12, 5, and in the sub of Rahu.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Overall conclusion> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Saina Nehwal will win a medal.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > TSP (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Pt. Kar's Theory of Short Prediction> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Location: AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, India> > > > >> > > > > 11/Aug/2008 Time: 07:07:40 PM Horary: 55/249> > > > >> > > > > Question: Will Saina Nehwal win a medal?> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Analysis> > > > >> > > > > Time used for analysis: 11-Aug-2008 [5:30:0]> > > > >> > > > > Saturn's effect is considered for analysis.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ASC lords are Me-Ra-Ma-Ma> > > > >> > > > > MOON lords are Ma-Me-Me-Sa> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rule - 1:> > > > >> > > > > SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ve.> > > > >> > > > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > > > >> > > > > Rule NOT Satisfied.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rule - 2:> > > > >> > > > > Star lord of Asc SS lord is Su.> > > > >> > > > > Su, Ma, Sa are agents of Ra.> > > > >> > > > > Ra is ASC star lord.> > > > >> > > > > Rule Satisfied.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Rule - 3:> > > > >> > > > > Star lord of SS lord of Asc SS lord is Ke.> > > > >> > > > > Su, Mo, Me are agents of Ke.> > > > >> > > > > Me is MOON's star lord.> > > > >> > > > > Rule Satisfied.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2 out of 3 rules satisfied.> > > > >> > > > > Hence according to TSP, the answer is YES.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 4 Step Significators (print-out of KPAstro 3.0)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Planet Me: Cnj 3> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Me is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj> > 3); Cnj> > > > > Su(2)> > > > >> > > > > Sublord of Me is Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Planet Ju+: 7; 10; Asp 1; Cnj 7> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ju is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > > > >> > > > > Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5,> > Asp 12);> > > > > Asp> > > > >> > > > > by Su(2)> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Planet Sa+: 3; 9; Cnj Ve(3, 5-12); Asp 5; Asp 12> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Sa is Ve: 3; 5-12; Cnj Sa(3, 9, Asp 5, Asp 12)> > > > >> > > > > Sublord of Sa is Ve:> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ve is Ke: 2; Sgl Mo(6); Stl Me(3, 1-4, Asp 9, Cnj> > 3); Cnj> > > > > Su(2)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Planet Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5, Asp 12);> > Asp by> > > > > Su(2)> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > >> > > > > Sublord of Ra is Ra+: 8; Sgl Sa(3, 9, Cnj Ve[3, 5-12], Asp 5,> > Asp 12);> > > > > Asp> > > > >> > > > > by Su(2)> > > > >> > > > > Starlord of Ra is Ma: 3; 11> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > <%40>,> > "Punit Pandey" punitp@> > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Here is excerpt of my blog post. Would love to hear opinion> > of the> > > > > members> > > > > > here, especially if somebody would like to analyse the same> > using TSP> > > > > as we> > > > > > have seen good success with TSP in the past for similar> > questions.> > > > > >> > > > > > The query details are as follows -> > > > > > *Question:* Will Saina Nehwal Win A Medal?> > > > > > *Date of Question:* August 11, 2008> > > > > > *Time of Question:* 7:07:40 PM IST> > > > > > *Place of Question:* Agra> > > > > > *Horary Number:* 55> > > > > >> > > > > > Now I want to talk a little technical, so if you are not an> > > > > Astrologer, you> > > > > > can skip this section. The cuspal positions are as follows -> > > > > >> > > > > > 1st Cusp: Mercury Rasi, Rahu Nakshatra, Mars Sub> > > > > > 6th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Mercury Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > > > > 11th Cusp: Mars Rasi, Ketu Nakshatra, Mercury Sub> > > > > >> > > > > > For judging win, we need to consider house number 1 (self> > efforts), 6> > > > > (12th> > > > > > to 7th, defeating the opponent) and 11th (fulfilment of> > desire). I> > > > > think 3rd> > > > > > house is also important as it shows courage.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now you can see that Mars and Mercury are repeating quite> > often and I> > > > > > believe that they want to communicate something to me. Mars> > is in 3rd> > > > > house> > > > > > (house of courage), being lord of 11 (fulfilment of desire)> > and 6th> > > > > > (defeating opponent). Mars is in Nakshatra of Sun, lord of> > 3rd in 2nd.> > > > > So> > > > > > generally Mars is well placed. None of the detrimental> > houses viz 5, 7> > > > > & > > > > > > 12th are connected. 5, 7, & 12 are bad because these are> > good for> > > > > opponent> > > > > > who is represented by 7th house.> > > > > >> > > > > > Now have a look at Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd being lord of> > 1st and> > > > > 4th. Out> > > > > > of these three 3rd and 1st are good for this question.> > Mercury is in> > > > > > Nakshatra of Ketu, the planet posited in 2nd, neutral to the> > question.> > > > > >> > > > > > Mercury dasa, Rahu bhukti, and Mercury antardasa also looks> > OK to me.> > > > > No> > > > > > inolvement of Sauturn and Jupiter, significators of 5, 7, 12> > deinately> > > > > > making the answer postive.> > > > > >> > > > > > *So according to my analysis, Saina Nehwal is going to win> > the medal.*> > > > > It is> > > > > > very difficult to predict precisely which medal it is going> > to be, but> > > > > > seeing the planetary positions, she is definitely a> > contender for> > > > > Gold.> > > > > >> > > > > > I wish her and India all the best.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>