IndiaDivine.org

Time of Delivery Using RP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it is written for non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent.

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method.

One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System.

The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what time my brother will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it?

I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful.

Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself -

Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows –

Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn

To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list.

Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted.

You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is "Astrology".

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

19th Aug 2008

Dear Punit

Congratulations.

I have had applied this method for many people, and most of

the time I was successful. But whenever I tried such questions for my queries

it hardly worked. Can please you tell me why?

RG

On Behalf Of Punit

Pandey

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:21 AM

Time of Delivery Using RP

Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it

is written for non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent.

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are

not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what

time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time

your son/daughter/brother will return from college are some questions those are

difficult to answer using traditional method.

One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System

(Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for

predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes

and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP

(Ruling Planet) method in KP System.

The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the

planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind

will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know

what time my brother will return from the college. In this case the planets

which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the

same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems

miraculous, isn't it?

I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system

and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular

use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not

practically very useful.

Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other

electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment

yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and

they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around

4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not

delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm and then decided

to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself -

Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home?

Date of Query: August 18th, 2008

Time of Query: 7:50 PM

Place of Query: Agra

The ruling planet calculated were as follows –

Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday)

Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn

Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter

Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn

Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter

Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn

To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon

Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as

well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same

conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and

Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list.

Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I need to fix the ascendant for the

time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can

be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn,

Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting

in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3

degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant

at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted.

You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call

exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and

trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a

minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about,

this is " Astrology " .

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear pandeyji,

It is an eye opener to all of us to have faith in steller astrlogy.Can you please suggest some courses for learning this metthod properly as it is very interesting.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008 1:51:24 AM Time of Delivery Using RP

Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it is written for non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent.

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/ brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method.. One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System. The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what time my brother

will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it? I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful. Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm and then decided

to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself - Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows – Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list. Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I

need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted. You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is "Astrology".Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Punitji,

I too have followed this method many times for minor events. I was successful many times as well but not in all attempts.I don't mean to say any adverse but it becomes little bit difficult for me to fix the sub and sub-sub of the Ascendant at the time of fructification. May I seek some clerifications from you?

The ruling planets, in your case, were Jupiter, Saturn and Moon. At the time f your judgment the Ascendant was in last degrees of Aquarius. The Moon also transitted almost at the same part of the zone.If I still remember correctly, if the Ascendant and Moon happen to be in such proximity and Moon happens to be a ruling planet, the result comes immidiately. Of course in your case it came in about half an hour. That's OK. Fortunately also the next sign rising was Pisces ruled by Jupiter one of the strong ruling planets. Fortunately again Pisces has constellation of Saturn the other strong ruling planet.Hence you picked that time when Uttarabhadra was to rise in the east. But may I be clear how did you fix up Saturn sub and Moon sub-sub and not the reverse? Why you did not consider Jupiter as the sub or sub-sub? Do you follow any principle for such fixing? I do not ask for any rules on this mater. I just want to understand your thought in mind

during judgement.

I shall be thankful for your kind reply.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther

Ravinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 1:47:20 PMRE: Time of Delivery Using RP

19th Aug 2008

Dear Punit

Congratulations.

I have had applied this method for many people, and most of the time I was successful. But whenever I tried such questions for my queries it hardly worked. Can please you tell me why?

RG

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit PandeyTuesday, August 19, 2008 8:21 AM@gro ups.com Time of Delivery Using RP

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/ brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method. One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System. The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what

time my brother will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it? I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful. Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm

and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself - Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows – Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list. Now to get the fulfillment

time of event, I need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted. You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is "Astrology".

Dear Punit

Congratuations!!!

I also find this method very correct.

Regards

Sheetal

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:17 AM, Ravinder Grover <rgrover wrote:

19th Aug 2008

Dear Punit

Congratulations.

I have had applied this method for many people, and most of the time I was successful. But whenever I tried such questions for my queries it hardly worked. Can please you tell me why?

RG

On Behalf Of Punit Pandey

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:21 AM Subject: Time of Delivery Using RP

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method.

One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System.

The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what time my brother will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it?

I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful.

Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself -

Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows –

Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn

To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list.

Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted.

You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is " Astrology " .

Dear Punitji,

Thank you for presentation of RPs.in a lucid manner.

Sherlock Holmes would have said,'Elementary dear Watson'.

It is noted,you have not ignored retro Jupiter in your

analysis.

Regards,

Satish

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it is

written for

> non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent.

>

> We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many

books

> that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what

time power/

> electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time

your

> son/daughter/brother will return from college are some questions

those are

> difficult to answer using traditional method.

>

> One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is

named KP

> System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut

methodology

> for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict

even up to

> minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor

events in

> called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System.

>

> The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests

that the

> planets that will govern the time period when the question came

into your

> mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For

example, I want

> to know what time my brother will return from the college. In this

case the

> planets which are governing the moment when this question came into

my mind

> will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will

return. *It

> seems miraculous, isn't it?*

>

> I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning

this

> system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am

not making

> regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such

things are

> not practically very useful.

>

> Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few

other

> electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made

payment

> yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called

them up

> and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called

them up

> around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for

sure. Still

> it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till

7:30pm

> and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to

myself -

>

> Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my

home?

> Date of Query: August 18th, 2008

> Time of Query: 7:50 PM

> Place of Query: Agra

>

> The ruling planet calculated were as follows –

> Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday)

> Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn

> Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter

> Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn

> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

>

> To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub

Lord and

> Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I

have used

> them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to

the same

> conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter.

Saturn and

> Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times

in the

> list.

>

> Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I need to fix the

ascendant for

> the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some

items, but

> it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter,

Nakshatra of

> Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant

will be

> transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub

when it

> will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. *In Agra, we will

have this

> ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I

predicted*.

>

> *You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call

exactly

> at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door

and trying

> to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to

a minute,

> which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed

about, this is

> " Astrology " .*

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

Dear Ravindra,

Subjectivity is possibly a reason like self

medication not recommended. Urge could also be a reason.

Fallibility is an integral part of every system.

Regards,

Satish

, " Ravinder Grover " <rgrover

wrote:

>

> 19th Aug 2008

>

>

>

> Dear Punit

>

>

>

> Congratulations.

>

>

>

> I have had applied this method for many people, and most of the

time I

> was successful. But whenever I tried such questions for my

queries it

> hardly worked. Can please you tell me why?

>

>

>

> RG

>

>

>

>

On

> Behalf Of Punit Pandey

> Tuesday, August 19, 2008 8:21 AM

>

> Time of Delivery Using RP

>

>

>

> Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it is

written for

> non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent.

>

>

>

> We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many

books

> that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what

time power/

> electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time

your

> son/daughter/brother will return from college are some questions

those are

> difficult to answer using traditional method.

>

> One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is

named KP

> System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut

methodology

> for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict

even up to

> minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor

events in

> called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System.

>

> The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests

that the

> planets that will govern the time period when the question came

into your

> mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For

example, I want

> to know what time my brother will return from the college. In this

case the

> planets which are governing the moment when this question came into

my mind

> will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will

return. It

> seems miraculous, isn't it?

>

> I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning

this

> system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am

not making

> regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such

things are

> not practically very useful.

>

> Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few

other

> electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made

payment

> yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called

them up

> and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called

them up

> around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for

sure. Still

> it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till

7:30pm

> and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to

myself -

>

> Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my

home?

> Date of Query: August 18th, 2008

> Time of Query: 7:50 PM

> Place of Query: Agra

>

> The ruling planet calculated were as follows -

> Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday)

> Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn

> Moon Sign Lord: Saturn

>

> To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub

Lord and

> Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I

have used

> them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to

the same

> conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter.

Saturn and

> Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times

in the

> list.

>

> Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I need to fix the

ascendant for

> the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some

items, but

> it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter,

Nakshatra of

> Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant

will be

> transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub

when it

> will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will

have this

> ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I

predicted.

>

> You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call

exactly at

> 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and

trying to

> reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a

minute,

> which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed

about, this is

> " Astrology " .

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

I also do vote for the suggestion of Mr.Ghosh.SunaparanthaChittaranajn Ghosh <chittaranajnghosh Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:49:34 AMRe: Time of Delivery Using RP

Dear pandeyji,

It is an eye opener to all of us to have faith in steller astrlogy.Can you please suggest some courses for learning this metthod properly as it is very interesting.

With regards,

Mr Ghosh.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 19 August, 2008 1:51:24 AM Time of Delivery Using RP

We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/ brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method.. One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System. The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what time my brother

will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it? I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful. Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm and then decided

to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself - Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows – Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list. Now to get the fulfillment time of event, I

need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted. You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is "Astrology".Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Punit ji -First of all, thanks for sharing the real-life instance of applying RP with the group. I've also followed this RP method - but not always it worked. I've similar queries in my mind as Dr. Luther indicated in his mail.1. As Dr. Luther mentioned, it becomes little bit difficult for me too to fix the

sub and sub-sub of the Ascendant/ Moon at the time of fructification. In your example, you have taken ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon; here there were only three RPs. You didn't consider JU-SA-JU-MO or JU-SA-MO-SA etc. Is there any specific reason or rule you were following for this? 2. If in the above case, we had more than 3 RPs, is it correct to repeat a single RP more than once without considering another one? Do we have any such rule?3. Do we always need to take the nearest possible combinations of RP? Say we're taking the example of "receiving a parcel". So we have to move Moon accordingly to predict on which date/time we'd receive the parcel.Query: When will I receive the parcel?DOJ: 17 August 2008TOJ: 09:09:14 PMPOJ: 88:24:32 E , 22:36:39 NRPs are -Asc Star Lord: KEAsc

Sign Lord: MADay Lord: SUMoon Star Lord: RAMoon Sign Lord: SA ** RA acts as an agent of SASo the ruling planets are: KE,MA,SU,RAOn the judgment day Moon was in SA(sign)-RA(star)-JU(sub)-RA(sub-sub)So possible combinations can be MA-KE-SU-RA 3:7:41 [Thursday, August 21, 2008 : 6:58:50 PM]MA-KE-RA-SU 7:10:20 [Friday, August 22, 2008 : 1:57:50 AM]So how would one predict it should be MA-KE-SU-RA and not MA-KE-RA-SU or vice versa? Of course we have to use our common sense - [like in this case, 1:57:50 AM in night, is not a convenient time to get a parcel, so we have to discard this option etc.], but apart from that any other rule or methodology you're following?Awaiting your response!Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSH" Those who know Astrology can only indicate in a way what will take place in future. Who else, except the Creator, Brahma,

can say with certainty what will definitely happen?" - B. V. RamanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:18:25 AMRe: Time of Delivery Using RPDear Punitji,I too have followed this

method many times for minor events. I was successful many times as well but not in all attempts.I don't mean to say any adverse but it becomes little bit difficult for me to fix the sub and sub-sub of the Ascendant at the time of fructification. May I seek some clerifications from you?The ruling planets, in your case, were Jupiter, Saturn and Moon. At the time f your judgment the Ascendant was in last degrees of Aquarius. The Moon also transitted almost at the same part of the zone.If I still remember correctly, if the Ascendant and Moon happen to be in such proximity and Moon happens to be a ruling planet, the result comes immidiately. Of course in your case it came in about half an hour. That's OK. Fortunately also the next sign rising was Pisces ruled by Jupiter one of the strong ruling planets. Fortunately again Pisces has constellation of Saturn the other strong ruling planet.Hence you picked that time when Uttarabhadra was to rise in

the east. But may I be clear how did you fix up Saturn sub and Moon sub-sub and not the reverse? Why you did not consider Jupiter as the sub or sub-sub? Do you follow any principle for such fixing? I do not ask for any rules on this mater. I just want to understand your thought in mind

during judgement. I shall be thankful for your kind reply.Thanking you. Dr. LutherRavinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comMonday, August 18, 2008 1:47:20 PMRE: Time of Delivery Using RP19th Aug 2008 Dear

Punit Congratulations. I have had applied this method for many people, and most of the time I was successful. But whenever I tried such questions for my queries it hardly worked. Can please you tell me why? RG @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Punit PandeyTuesday, August 19, 2008 8:21 AM@gro ups.com Time of Delivery Using RP Sharing my blog post here for comments. Please note that it is written for non-KP audience so lacks the technical details to some extent. We have tons of books available on astrology but there are not many books that talk about predicting day to day event. Questions like what

time power/ electricity will return, what time it will rain today and what time your son/daughter/ brother will return from college are some questions those are difficult to answer using traditional method. One system of astrology which is very helpful in such cases is named KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati). KP System defines a clear-cut methodology for predicting minor events (day to day events). You can predict even up to minutes and second. The method that is used in predicting minor events in called RP (Ruling Planet) method in KP System. The Ruling Planet method is very simple in application. It suggests that the planets that will govern the time period when the question came into your mind will be the same as of fructification of the event. For example, I want to know what

time my brother will return from the college. In this case the planets which are governing the moment when this question came into my mind will be the same as the planets governing the moment when he will return. It seems miraculous, isn't it? I used this method a lot way back in 1995 when I started learning this system and got sufficiently good success percentage. Though I am not making regular use of this method now a days just because knowing such things are not practically very useful. Coming to the point, yesterday I ordered one new LCD TV and few other electronic items as birthday gifts to my father. Though I made payment yesterday, they didn't deliver it on time. Today morning I called them up and they said that it will be delivered by 4:00PM. Again I called them up around 4:30 PM and they said it will be delivered at 6:00PM for sure. Still it was not delivered and I was kind of disappointed. I waited till 7:30pm

and then decided to take help of RP. I asked following question to myself - Query: What time the TV and other items will be delivered at my home? Date of Query: August 18th, 2008 Time of Query: 7:50 PM Place of Query: Agra The ruling planet calculated were as follows – Day Lord: Moon (as today is Monday) Ascendant Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn Moon Sign Lord: Saturn Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: Jupiter Ascendant Sub Lord: Saturn To talk about technical, few astrologers don't use Ascendant Sub Lord and Moon Sub lord, but as Ascendant and Moon were close conjunction I have used them as well. Even if we don't use them, I believe we will reach to the same conclusion. So the Ruling Planets are Moon, Saturn & Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter are very strong Ruling Planets by appearing multiple times in the list. Now to get the fulfillment

time of event, I need to fix the ascendant for the time of fulfillment of event (in this case delivery of some items, but it can be any event). I fixed ascendant in the sign of Jupiter, Nakshatra of Saturn, Sub of Saturn and Sub Sub of Moon. I checked that Ascendant will be transiting in Jupiter's Rasi, Saturn's Nakshatra and Saturn's sub when it will be on 3 degree 20 minutes of Pisces sign. In Agra, we will have this ascendant at 8:25 PM this will be the time of delivery, I predicted. You will be happy to note, the way I was happy, that I get a call exactly at 8:25PM from the delivery boy who was standing next to my door and trying to reach me for few minutes.. So the prediction was correct even to a minute, which may sound amazing. Though there is nothing to be amazed about, this is "Astrology".Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey