IndiaDivine.org

Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.*************************************************Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah*************************************************Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92DOJ: August 20, 2008TOJ: 09:58:01PMPOJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 NI'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win.Here 1,2,3,...,11,12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. -VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the file section for the chart used.Analysis for Vijender: ---------------------------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:--------VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp;Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is in VI cusp;[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury;Mercury is in VII cusp;Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in favor of Vijender's opposition.In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the Final.Wishing him Best of luck!!!Regards,Antariksh

Unfortunately Mr. Vijender lost in the semifinals and the prediction failed too! Way to go...

Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSH

" Those who know Astrology can only indicate in a way what will take place in future. Who else, except the Creator, Brahma, can say with certainty what will definitely happen?" - B. V. Raman

Antariksh <antariksh_80 Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?

Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92DOJ: August 20, 2008TOJ: 09:58:01PMPOJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 NI'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life

viz. cricket match etc., if the cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win.Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. -VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the

file section for the chart used.Analysis for Vijender: ------------ --------- ------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:------------ --------- --------- --------- --VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp;Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is in VI cusp;[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury;Mercury is in VII cusp;Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII

cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in favor of Vijender's opposition.In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the Final.Wishing him Best of luck!!!Regards,Antariksh