IndiaDivine.org

when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raichur Sir/ Sunil Gondhalekar sir

I have some query for my knowledge purpose and I am not contradicting anything in your grand daughter's chart just giving my opinion.I may be wrong so plz guide me.

I have taken her chart for exam. on 11/08/08 at 9.23 pm at Nagpur.

RPs are- LS-Shani; L.Lord=Guru; M.Star=Budh; M.Rashi Lord=Mars; and day lord Moon

There is no shukra in rulling so I took Budh which is star lord in rulling and is previous sub ( Ketu star and budh sub) as 7th sub. Budh is at 1st cusp( 5*) and Aspect 7th cusp and it signifies 2,5,8 & 7 houses to give marriage. Also shukra signifies 12,6,4 strongly negating houses at 2nd as well as 4th step .

I know because she is your grand daughter, u must have checked her birth time but still if you change her BT by few mt (say 3 mts) it makes all difference. I think before shifting on CIL theory or considering " sublord signification of the planet, when it is in sub of only significator of particular house " we should consider this above common and simple point. If we consider this 7th cuspal aspect of Budh then Sun is not the only or sole significator of 7th house.

Usullay we dont change other cusp but considering 7th sub as budh If u change birth time by 3mt only, this doesn't change lagna sub also means Budh is the lagna sub at 5.17 Am as well as 5.20 Am

Also on the day of marriage ie 11 Feb 07, Guru-Guru-Budh-Rahu, Vidasha lord is Budh.

So I feel budh is 7th sub lord.

Kindly give your opinion

Sunil Gondhalekar sir I also want ur opinion on this.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Dear SheetalThe marriage was celebrated on 11 feb 2007 at Hubli, about 10 km from her birthplace, without any trouble or hinderence

raichur anant mumbai--- On Mon, 8/11/08, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

Sheetal <ratnamalag Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF A HOUSE Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:04 PM

Dear Raichur sir

If u dont mind, plz give the dt of marriage of ur grand daughter ?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question astrologicallyHer SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blankD the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11

page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quoteIF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER THAT RESULT.

This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS THE PLANET D.

IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE HOUSE. IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.

This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 alsoif any one wants to study this chart, the data isplace of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36GOOD LUCKraichur anant mumbai

Dear All,

1. When casted this chart first time on 07 Aug 2008 at 07:58:33 AM (TZ West 5hrs, DST 1hr) at 39N5, 77W9, the RPs are as follows:-

1) Lagna Lord = Sun (Lagna's Star Lord = Venus)2) Moon's Star Lord = Rahu3) Moon's Sign Lord = Venus4) Day Lord = Jupiter

2. When again casted this chart after reading the posting on 21 Aug 2008 at 01:28:03 PM (TZ West 5hrs, DST 1hr) at 39N5, 77W9, the RPs are as follows:-

1) Lagna Lord = Venus ((Lagna's Star Lord = Jupiter)2) Moon's Star Lord = Ketu3) Moon's Sign Lord = Mars4) Day Lord = Jupiter

3. In both castings, the 7th cuspal sub lord Venus is among RPs, no problem at all.

Regards,

tw

, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:>> Dear Raichur Sir/ Sunil Gondhalekar sir> > I have some query for *my knowledge purpose and I am not contradicting> anything* in your grand daughter's chart just giving my opinion.I may be> wrong so plz guide me.> > I have taken her chart for exam. on 11/08/08 at 9.23 pm at Nagpur.> RPs are- LS-Shani; L.Lord=Guru; *M.Star=Budh;* M.Rashi Lord=Mars; and day> lord Moon> > There is* no shukra in rulling* so I took *Budh which is star lord in> rulling and is previous sub *( Ketu star and budh sub) as 7th sub. Budh is> at 1st cusp( 5*) and Aspect 7th cusp and it signifies 2,5,8 & 7 houses to> give marriage. Also shukra signifies 12,6,4 strongly negating houses at 2nd> as well as 4th step .> > I know because she is your grand daughter, u must have checked her birth> time but still if you change her BT by few mt (say 3 mts) it makes all> difference. I think before shifting on CIL theory or considering " sublord> signification of the planet, when it is in sub of only significator of> particular house" we should consider this above common and simple point. If> we consider this *7th cuspal aspect of Budh* *then Sun is not the only or> sole significator of 7th house.*> **> Usullay we dont change other cusp but considering 7th sub as budh If> u change birth time by 3mt only, this doesn't change lagna sub also means> Budh is the lagna sub at 5.17 Am as well as 5.20 Am> > Also on the day of marriage ie 11 Feb 07, Guru-Guru-*Budh*-Rahu, Vidasha> lord is Budh.> > So I feel budh is 7th sub lord.> > Kindly give your opinion> > *Sunil Gondhalekar sir I also want ur opinion on this.*> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> > > > > > On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar wrote:> > > Dear Sheetal> > The marriage was celebrated on 11 feb 2007 at Hubli, about 10 km from her> > birthplace, without any trouble or hinderence> >> >> > *raichur anant mumbai*> >> >> > --- On *Mon, 8/11/08, Sheetal ratnamalag* wrote:> >> > Sheetal ratnamalag > Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF> > A HOUSE> > > > Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:04 PM> >> > Dear Raichur sir> > If u dont mind, plz give the dt of marriage of ur grand daughter ?> > Regards> > Dr Sheetal> >> > On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar raichurar > > wrote:> >> >> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question> >> astrologically> >> Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank> >> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11> >>> >> page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote> >>> >> IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE> >> CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is> >> blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER> >> THAT RESULT.> >> This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who> >> Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS> >> THE PLANET D.> >>> >> IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE> >> HOUSE.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE> >> SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.> >>> >> This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also> >>> >> if any one wants to study this chart, the data is> >>> >> place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5> >> DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36> >> GOOD LUCK> >> raichur anant mumbai> >>> >>> > > >> >> >>

dear shri tinwin,

you have judged 2 times for 7th cusp confirmation.

in first attempt venus was on second level.

while in second attept,venus was in first level but direct presence

of ketu in RP to be taken as strong as per rule of 4 step theory.

so 7th sub is ketu and it matches the event as per 4 step theory also.

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 8/21/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear All,

1. When casted this chart first time on 07 Aug 2008 at 07:58:33 AM (TZ West 5hrs, DST 1hr) at 39N5, 77W9, the RPs are as follows:-

1) Lagna Lord = Sun (Lagna's Star Lord = Venus)2) Moon's Star Lord = Rahu3) Moon's Sign Lord = Venus4) Day Lord = Jupiter

2. When again casted this chart after reading the posting on 21 Aug 2008 at 01:28:03 PM (TZ West 5hrs, DST 1hr) at 39N5, 77W9, the RPs are as follows:-

1) Lagna Lord = Venus ((Lagna's Star Lord = Jupiter)2) Moon's Star Lord = Ketu3) Moon's Sign Lord = Mars4) Day Lord = Jupiter

3. In both castings, the 7th cuspal sub lord Venus is among RPs, no problem at all.

Regards,

tw

, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

>> Dear Raichur Sir/ Sunil Gondhalekar sir> > I have some query for *my knowledge purpose and I am not contradicting> anything* in your grand daughter's chart just giving my opinion.I may be

> wrong so plz guide me.> > I have taken her chart for exam. on 11/08/08 at 9.23 pm at Nagpur.> RPs are- LS-Shani; L.Lord=Guru; *M.Star=Budh;* M.Rashi Lord=Mars; and day> lord Moon>

> There is* no shukra in rulling* so I took *Budh which is star lord in> rulling and is previous sub *( Ketu star and budh sub) as 7th sub. Budh is> at 1st cusp( 5*) and Aspect 7th cusp and it signifies 2,5,8 & 7 houses to

> give marriage. Also shukra signifies 12,6,4 strongly negating houses at 2nd> as well as 4th step .> > I know because she is your grand daughter, u must have checked her birth> time but still if you change her BT by few mt (say 3 mts) it makes all

> difference. I think before shifting on CIL theory or considering " sublord> signification of the planet, when it is in sub of only significator of> particular house " we should consider this above common and simple point. If

> we consider this *7th cuspal aspect of Budh* *then Sun is not the only or> sole significator of 7th house.*> **> Usullay we dont change other cusp but considering 7th sub as budh If> u change birth time by 3mt only, this doesn't change lagna sub also means

> Budh is the lagna sub at 5.17 Am as well as 5.20 Am> > Also on the day of marriage ie 11 Feb 07, Guru-Guru-*Budh*-Rahu, Vidasha> lord is Budh.> > So I feel budh is 7th sub lord.

> > Kindly give your opinion> > *Sunil Gondhalekar sir I also want ur opinion on this.*> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> > > > > > On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar wrote:

> > > Dear Sheetal> > The marriage was celebrated on 11 feb 2007 at Hubli, about 10 km from her> > birthplace, without any trouble or hinderence> >> >> > *raichur anant mumbai*

> >> >> > --- On *Mon, 8/11/08, Sheetal ratnamalag* wrote:> >> > Sheetal ratnamalag > Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF

> > A HOUSE> > > > Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:04 PM

> >> > Dear Raichur sir> > If u dont mind, plz give the dt of marriage of ur grand daughter ?> > Regards> > Dr Sheetal> >> > On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar raichurar

> > > wrote:> >> >> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question> >> astrologically> >> Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank

> >> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11> >>> >> page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote> >>> >> IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE

> >> CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is> >> blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER> >> THAT RESULT.> >> This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who

> >> Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS> >> THE PLANET D.> >>

> >> IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE> >> HOUSE.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE> >> SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.

> >>> >> This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also> >>> >> if any one wants to study this chart, the data is> >>> >> place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5

> >> DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36> >> GOOD LUCK> >> raichur anant mumbai> >>> >>> > > >> >> >>

Dear sir

I want to know, Budh is at 1st cusp within (5*), it is aspecting 7th cusp. Budh becomes a significator of 7th cusp, in such case should we take Sun as sole significator of 7th or not?

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:49 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear shri tinwin,

you have judged 2 times for 7th cusp confirmation.

in first attempt venus was on second level.

while in second attept,venus was in first level but direct presence

of ketu in RP to be taken as strong as per rule of 4 step theory.

so 7th sub is ketu and it matches the event as per 4 step theory also.

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 8/21/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,

tw

, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote , Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:>> Dear Raichur Sir/ Sunil Gondhalekar sir>

> I have some query for *my knowledge purpose and I am not contradicting> anything* in your grand daughter's chart just giving my opinion.I may be> wrong so plz guide me.> > I have taken her chart for exam. on 11/08/08 at 9.23 pm at Nagpur.

> RPs are- LS-Shani; L.Lord=Guru; *M.Star=Budh;* M.Rashi Lord=Mars; and day> lord Moon> > There is* no shukra in rulling* so I took *Budh which is star lord in> rulling and is previous sub *( Ketu star and budh sub) as 7th sub. Budh is

> at 1st cusp( 5*) and Aspect 7th cusp and it signifies 2,5,8 & 7 houses to> give marriage. Also shukra signifies 12,6,4 strongly negating houses at 2nd> as well as 4th step .> > I know because she is your grand daughter, u must have checked her birth

> time but still if you change her BT by few mt (say 3 mts) it makes all> difference. I think before shifting on CIL theory or considering " sublord> signification of the planet, when it is in sub of only significator of

> particular house " we should consider this above common and simple point. If> we consider this *7th cuspal aspect of Budh* *then Sun is not the only or> sole significator of 7th house.*> **

> Usullay we dont change other cusp but considering 7th sub as budh If> u change birth time by 3mt only, this doesn't change lagna sub also means> Budh is the lagna sub at 5.17 Am as well as 5.20 Am

> > Also on the day of marriage ie 11 Feb 07, Guru-Guru-*Budh*-Rahu, Vidasha> lord is Budh.> > So I feel budh is 7th sub lord.> > Kindly give your opinion> > *Sunil Gondhalekar sir I also want ur opinion on this.*

> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> > > > > > On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar wrote:> > > Dear Sheetal> > The marriage was celebrated on 11 feb 2007 at Hubli, about 10 km from her

> > birthplace, without any trouble or hinderence> >> >> > *raichur anant mumbai*> >> >> > --- On *Mon, 8/11/08, Sheetal ratnamalag* wrote:> >

> > Sheetal ratnamalag > Re: when sub-lord can become the sole significator OF> > A HOUSE> >

> > Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:04 PM> >> > Dear Raichur sir> > If u dont mind, plz give the dt of marriage of ur grand daughter ?> > Regards> > Dr Sheetal> >

> > On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Raichur-a-r raichurar raichurar > > wrote:> >> >> In the case of my own grand-daughter, her marriage posed a question

> >> astrologically> >> Her SEVENTH HOUSE SIGNIFICATORS A,B,C showed a blank> >> D the lord of the 7th was not connected to other required house 2,7,11> >>> >> page 195 of reader 4th gives a solution. I quote

> >>> >> IF A PARTICULAR HOUSE IS UNOCCUPIED (so sig A B are blank) AND THE> >> CONSTELLATION OF OF THE OWNER(D) IS ALSO UNOCCUPIED,( This significator C is> >> blank, THEN THOSE PLANETS DEPOSITED IN THE SUB OF THAT PLANET WILL OFFER

> >> THAT RESULT.> >> This means that if A,B, C are blank, then one has to take the Planets who> >> Sub Lords are the planet D WILL GIVE THE RESULT.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE, I FOUND THERE WERE NO PLANETS WHOSE SUB-LORD WAS

> >> THE PLANET D.> >>> >> IN SUCH A CASE I FOUND THE SUB-LORD OF THE BECAME THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE> >> HOUSE.> >>> >> IN THE PARTICULAR CASE THE SUBLORD WAS VENUS. iT WAS TAKEN AS THE

> >> SIGNIFICATOR. This proved correct. Venus became the Significator othe 7th.> >>> >> This planet was hw sub-lord of houses 2,and 11 also> >>> >> if any one wants to study this chart, the data is

> >>> >> place of birth Dharwad 15N27 75E5> >> DATE 22-3-1982 TIME 5,20 AM AYAN 23,30,36> >> GOOD LUCK> >> raichur anant mumbai> >>> >>

> > > >> >> >>