IndiaDivine.org

sports_virendra- why failure!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear

friends,

It

is sad that sports results are going against predictions.  In recent past on two occasions Methods of KP,

TSP were employed but incorrect results; call for   serious attention.

Sri H.S.Negi a senior KP expert admitted wrong Judgment in light

of Mr Khullars explanation

and Mr Antriksha employed

correct methodology as taught in Nakshatra chintamini but method yielded incorrect results.

Now

question is what should be correct working rules?

Can

KP answer such simple matters in day to day life?

Just

My Thinking  Nakshatra Chinamani method

requires two conditions.

Cuspal

SUB LORD of XI and VI   (Both) should occupy

any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya

house)

AND

BE

IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya.

This

is examined for both contestants’ .ASC represents the side on behalf of

which query is solved)

Writing

of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self

question although it could be.

For

self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or

not being  A

serious concern. It could be a test question?

Was

there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work?

Only Mr Antariksh

can throw light.

No

it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail.

Any idea?

FOR Competition

Houses VI is primary XI is secondary.

Moon

was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports)  Of course it was  type C significator of XI showing desire to

win!

Moon

was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII. by star lord ship and VII by

placement.

It

appears a test question. Why divine should answer it?

Coming

to Dr H.S.Negi attempt,

Win in litigation or election: 6, 11

It was not a case of wining in litigation.It

was not election.

Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons

of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and

application.

Awaiting insights if possible.

Swami_rcs

Original

Message ----

Antariksh <antariksh_80

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM

Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into

the Final?

Dear all,

Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender

Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!

As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question

whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal

match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah

Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?

Horary Number: 92  DOJ: August 20, 2008  TOJ: 09:58:01PM  POJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 N

I'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant

R. Bhatt:

In cases of competition and contest between

two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the Cuspal

sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and

be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under

query will win.

Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses

considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ)

7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).

i.e. -

VJ - OP

1 - VII

2 - VIII

3 - IX

4 - X

5 - XI

6 - XII

7 - I

8 - II

9 - III

10 - IV

11 - V

12 - VI

Please refer to the file section for the chart used. 

Analysis for Vijender:

------------ --------- ------

6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;

Rahu is in 6th cusp;

Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;

[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]

11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;

Saturn is in 1st cusp;

Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;

[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]

Therefore the planetary positions are in

favor of Vijender.

Analysis for Vijender's opposition:

------------ --------- --------- --------- --

VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;

Mars is in VII cusp;

Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is

in VI cusp;

[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]

XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury;

Mercury is in VII cusp;

Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;

[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII cusp;]

Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in

favor of Vijender's opposition.

In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the

Final.

Wishing him Best of luck!!!

Regards,

Antariksh

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008

at 8:44 AM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

number

given- 217 ( 1 to 249 )

time

8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India

yes, India

will win .

whether querry is

genuine ?

moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu

in 6. so querry is

genuine.

rule-

if 6th

cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win.

here 6th

cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn

star- and sun sub.

what will

sun do ?

sun does

not have PS.

at stellar

level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6.

so sun is

a stro0ng significator of 6.

result = victory

comments are

welcome before competition.

regards

hs nagi

it was me who

analysed the chart wrong,

i got feed back by mr. khullar in some other group before the match as under-

Dear Nagi,

The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that

the native only gets that what is promised by

Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration

this.

More over You also do not take into

consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.

I think in Horary even if the

Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive

unless the 11th cusp confirms.

If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th

cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.

Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in Mercury Star because Ketu

represents Mercury. In this chart Mercury is Lord of 5

(11th from 7-the opponent).Mercury is placed in 7.

Here you may feel that it signifies victory for the opponent.

The Sub lord of the 12th cusp (that is 6th from 7) is Venus who is in Venus

Star. Thus Venus has PS. Venus is also the Sub lord of the 5th cusp and 7th cusp.Thus Venus signifies 1, 6 and 11 from 7.

Just think who will win?

I have only tried to place views as per KP which incidentally have many limitations.

Regards,

SP Khullar

Unfortunately Vijender/

India

lost today. We have a long way to go as far as sports predictions are

concerned.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

dear swami ji,

there is nothing fault in any system.

it is fault in our application.

the failure of predictions is due to jump at conclusions with hurry.

where strong urge is very important factor, at the same time i became attached with india's victory.

so astrologer should remain unaffected by favourable or unfavourable results.

why i fail, i think because transit in my natal chart goes against it also. for accurate predictions astrologer should also have good time. i have seen long quese waiting for astrologer who dont have scientific approach or explanation.

regards

hs nagi--- On Fri, 8/22/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swami sports_virendra- why failure! Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 4:57 AM

Dear friends,

It is sad that sports results are going against predictions. In recent past on two occasions Methods of KP, TSP were employed but incorrect results; call for serious attention.

Sri H.S.Negi a senior KP expert admitted wrong Judgment in light of Mr Khullars explanation and Mr Antriksha employed correct methodology as taught in Nakshatra chintamini but method yielded incorrect results.

Now question is what should be correct working rules?

Can KP answer such simple matters in day to day life?

Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions.

Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house)

AND

BE IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya.

This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved)

Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be.

For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question?

Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work?

Only Mr Antariksh can throw light.

No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail.

Any idea?

FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary.

Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win!

Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII. by star lord ship and VII by placement.

It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it?

Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt,

Win in litigation or election: 6, 11

It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election.

Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application.

Awaiting insights if possible.

Swami_rcs

Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?

Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ *********

********* ********* ********* *Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92 DOJ: August 20, 2008 TOJ: 09:58:01PM POJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 N I'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the Cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win. Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. - VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the file section for the chart used. Analysis for Vijender: ------------ --------- ------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:------------ --------- --------- --------- --VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp;

Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is in VI cusp;[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in favor of Vijender's opposition.In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the Final.Wishing him Best of luck!!!Regards,Antariksh

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 )

time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India

yes, India will win .

whether querry is genuine ?

moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine.

rule-

if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win.

here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub.

what will sun do ?

sun does not have PS.

at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6.

so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6.

result = victory

comments are welcome before competition.

regards

hs nagi

it was me who analysed the chart wrong,

Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in

Mercury Star because Ketu represents Mercury. In this chart Mercury is Lord of 5 (11th from 7-the opponent).Mercury is placed in 7.Here you may feel that it signifies victory for the opponent.The Sub lord of the 12th cusp (that is 6th from 7) is Venus who is in Venus Star. Thus Venus has PS. Venus is also the Sub lord of the 5th cusp and 7th cusp.Thus Venus signifies 1, 6 and 11 from 7.Just think who will win?I have only tried to place views as per KP which incidentally have many limitations.Regards,SP Khullar

Unfortunately Vijender/ India lost today. We have a long way to go as far as sports predictions are concerned.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Respected Sirs,

According to Reader VI, for competitive examination the houses to be judged are 4,9,and 11. This is certainly not meant for sports but concerning educaton and intelegence. For sports we have to consider V, VI and XI. Whether one will be successful in the competition or not is to be decided, therefore, from the planets whose conjoined period he is running at the time of the competition. At that time if the dasa, bhukti and antara period governing planets are significators of V, VI and XI, one will come out successful, if not one will fail. It is reiterated, "When significators conjointly operate then only one will get. Otherwise not". In the next opportunity one may try with this. Further the transit of the significators at the time when the competition is held should be examined.

Seniors may please comment on this.

Dr. Luther

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:22:46 AMRe: sports_virendra- why failure!

dear swami ji,

where strong urge is very important factor, at the same time i became attached with india's victory.

why i fail, i think because transit in my natal chart goes against it also. for accurate predictions astrologer should also have good time. i have seen long quese waiting for astrologer who dont have scientific approach or explanation.

regards

hs nagi--- On Fri, 8/22/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> sports_virendra- why failure!@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008, 4:57 AM

Dear friends,

It is sad that sports results are going against predictions. In recent past on two occasions Methods of KP, TSP were employed but incorrect results; call for serious attention.

Sri H.S.Negi a senior KP expert admitted wrong Judgment in light of Mr Khullars explanation and Mr Antriksha employed correct methodology as taught in Nakshatra chintamini but method yielded incorrect results.

Can KP answer such simple matters in day to day life? Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions. Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house) AND BE IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya. This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved) Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be. For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question? Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work? Only Mr Antariksh can throw light. No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail. Any idea? FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary. Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII. by star lord ship and VII by placement. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it? Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt, Win in litigation or election: 6, 11 It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election. Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application. Awaiting insights if possible. Swami_rcs Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final? Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ *********

********* ********* ********* *Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92 DOJ: August 20, 2008 TOJ: 09:58:01PM POJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 N I'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the Cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win. Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. - VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the file section for the chart used. Analysis for Vijender: ------------ --------- ------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:------------ --------- --------- --------- --VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp;

Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is in VI cusp;[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in favor of Vijender's opposition.In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the Final.Wishing him Best of luck!!!Regards,Antariksh

number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 ) time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India yes, India will win . whether querry is genuine ? moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine. rule- if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win. here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub. what will sun do ? sun does not have PS. at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6. so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6. result = victory comments are welcome before competition. regards hs nagi it was me who analysed the chart wrong, i got feed back by mr. khullar in some other group before the match as under- Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in

Mercury Star because Ketu represents Mercury. In this chart Mercury is Lord of 5 (11th from 7-the opponent).Mercury is placed in 7.Here you may feel that it signifies victory for the opponent.The Sub lord of the 12th cusp (that is 6th from 7) is Venus who is in Venus Star. Thus Venus has PS. Venus is also the Sub lord of the 5th cusp and 7th cusp.Thus Venus signifies 1, 6 and 11 from 7.Just think who will win?I have only tried to place views as per KP which incidentally have many limitations.Regards,SP Khullar

Unfortunately Vijender/ India lost today. We have a long way to go as far as sports predictions are concerned.

Dear Swami ji -Thank you for helping us to find the probable cause of the failure of the predictions made! Astrologers are very good at "postmortem", sometimes it helps in rectifying one's method of approach too.It's not about the fault of KP, it's how we apply the rules and when we apply them. As H S Nagi ji indicated, this failure of prediction could be due to "jump at conclusions with hurry" and not having "good time" as an astrologer :-). Strong urge was definitely there as the query was related to India, but at the same time, in my case, there might be a chance of 'testing' the method. As you mentioned: "Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win {Yes Moon was not a significator of VI but please note that MOON was significator for 1[type A - as its star MERC is in 1st cusp], 2, 11 [type C], along with 8 [type B] and 12 [type D]; Please refer to the chart in the file section under Sample Charts folder}! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII. by star lord ship and VII by placement {You said it considering Vijender's Opposition's Lagna, i.e. 7th from Vijender's Lagna - I used roman letters for Vijender's opposition, please read below; For Vijender, MERC signifies 1 [type A & B], 3,10 [type C] & 2,11 [type D] - it's posited in Vijender's Horary Lagna itself - so nothing is wrong here}. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it?" An astrologer should see first whether the query is genuine before making any prediction. I admit that it's my fault that

I proceeded with my calculation on a wrong time, when Moon is in 8th cusp, owning 12th. And that led to a wrong prediction! Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSH" Those who know Astrology can only indicate in a way what will take place in future. Who else,

except the Creator, Brahma, can say with certainty what will definitely happen?" - B. V. Ramanhardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 6:52:46 PMRe: sports_virendra- why failure!dear swami ji, there is nothing fault in any system.it is fault in our application. the failure of predictions is due to jump at conclusions with hurry. where strong urge is very important factor, at the same time i became attached with india's victory. so astrologer should remain unaffected by favourable or unfavourable results. why i fail, i think because transit in my natal chart goes against it also. for accurate predictions astrologer should also have good time. i have seen long quese waiting for astrologer who dont have scientific approach or explanation. regardshs nagi--- On Fri,

8/22/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> sports_virendra- why failure!@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008, 4:57 AMDear friends,It is sad that sports results are going against predictions. In recent past on two occasions Methods of KP, TSP were employed but incorrect results; call for serious

attention.Sri H.S.Negi a senior KP expert admitted wrong Judgment in light of Mr Khullars explanation and Mr Antriksha employed correct methodology as taught in Nakshatra chintamini but method yielded incorrect results.Now question is what should be correct working rules?Can KP answer such simple matters in

day to day life? Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions. Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house) AND BE IN

STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya. This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved) Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be. For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question?

Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work? Only Mr Antariksh can throw light. No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail. Any idea? FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary. Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII. by star lord ship and VII by placement. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it? Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt, Win in litigation or election: 6, 11 It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election. Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application.. Awaiting insights if possible. Swami_rcs Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM

Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final? Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ *********

********* ********* ********* *Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92 DOJ: August 20, 2008 TOJ: 09:58:01PM POJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 N I'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the Cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win. Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. - VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the file section for the chart used. Analysis for Vijender: ------------ --------- ------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:------------ --------- --------- --------- --VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp; Mars is in star of Sun; Sun is in VI cusp;[Mars is in sub of Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;]XI cusp sub-lord: Mercury; Mercury is in VII cusp;Mercury is in star of Venus; Venus is in VII cusp;[Mercury is in sub of Saturn; Saturn is in VII cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are NOT in favor of Vijender's opposition.In view of the above position, Mr. Vijender Kumar should win the Semifinal match and go to the Final.Wishing him Best of luck!!!Regards,AntarikshOn Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote: number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 ) time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India yes, India will win . whetherquerry is genuine ? moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine. rule- if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win. here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub. what will sun do ? sun does not have PS. at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6. so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6. result = victory comments are welcome before competition. regards hsnagi it was me who analysed the chart wrong, i got feed back by mr. khullar in some other group before the match as under- Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only

gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in

Mercury Star because Ketu represents Mercury. In this chart Mercury is Lord of 5 (11th from 7-the opponent).Mercury is placed in 7.Here you may feel that it signifies victory for the opponent.The Sub lord of the 12th cusp (that is 6th from 7) is Venus who is in Venus Star. Thus Venus has PS. Venus is also the Sub lord of the 5th cusp and 7th cusp.Thus Venus signifies 1, 6 and 11 from 7.Just think who will win?I have only tried to place views as per KP which incidentally have many limitations.Regards,SP Khullar Unfortunately Vijender/ India lost today. We have a long way to go as far as sports predictions are concerned. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Sir ,

When we do pridiction for sports, so many things are involved in it as follows.

1) Natal chart of the Country.( Good time or bed time for sports of whole. )

2) Natal chart of person playing , both our man as well as opposite man.

3) when it is releated with team all team members say e.g. 22 members for cricket, planatory position of all members influnced the game directly or indirectly some how.

4) For long running game like football , hocky, cricket , planatory position keep changing

from time of start of game to finish i. e. from 0 to that of minimum 45 minuts to 4 to 5 hours.

5) Lastly planatory position of person ( astrologer) natal + dash bukti plays the role on pridiction.

If to judge the sport result correctly all above thing should be consider in all respect priciously than and than only we will get 100% result.

I never do sport astrology but I fill as above.

I do not know whether i am correct or not.

Thanks & Regards,--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: sports_virendra- why failure! Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:55 PM

Respected Sirs,

According to Reader VI, for competitive examination the houses to be judged are 4,9,and 11. This is certainly not meant for sports but concerning educaton and intelegence. For sports we have to consider V, VI and XI. Whether one will be successful in the competition or not is to be decided, therefore, from the planets whose conjoined period he is running at the time of the competition. At that time if the dasa, bhukti and antara period governing planets are significators of V, VI and XI, one will come out successful, if not one will fail. It is reiterated, "When significators conjointly operate then only one will get. Otherwise not". In the next opportunity one may try with this. Further the transit of the significators at the time when the competition is held should be examined.

Dr. Luther

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008 6:22:46 AMRe: sports_virendra- why failure!

dear swami ji,

regards

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> sports_virendra- why failure!@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008, 4:57 AM

Dear friends,

Can KP answer such simple matters in day to day life? Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions.. Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house) AND BE IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya. This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved) Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be. For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question? Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work? Only Mr Antariksh can throw light. No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail. Any idea? FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary. Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII.. by star lord ship and VII by placement. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it? Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt, Win in litigation or election: 6, 11 It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election. Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application. Awaiting insights if possible. Swami_rcs Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final? Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ *********

number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 ) time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India yes, India will win .. whether querry is genuine ? moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine. rule- if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win. here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub. what will sun do ? sun does not have PS. at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6. so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6. result = victory comments are welcome before competition. regards hs nagi it was me who analysed the chart wrong, i got feed back by mr. khullar in some other group before the match as under- Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear friends,

There are many examples in A & A about sports, especially Cricket.

Restudy of then published cases may be of help.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Neeraj Chowksey

Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:26 PM

Re: sports_virendra- why failure!

Dear Sir ,

3) when it is releated with team all team members say e.g. 22 members for cricket, planatory position of all members influnced the game directly or indirectly some how.

4) For long running game like football , hocky, cricket , planatory position keep changing

from time of start of game to finish i. e. from 0 to that of minimum 45 minuts to 4 to 5 hours.

5) Lastly planatory position of person ( astrologer) natal + dash bukti plays the role on pridiction.

If to judge the sport result correctly all above thing should be consider in all respect priciously than and than only we will get 100% result.

Thanks & Regards,--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: sports_virendra- why failure! Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:55 PM

Respected Sirs,

Dr. Luther

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008 6:22:46 AMRe: sports_virendra- why failure!

dear swami ji,

regards

Dear friends,

Can KP answer such simple matters in day to day life? Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions.. Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house) AND BE IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya. This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved) Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be. For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question? Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work? Only Mr Antariksh can throw light. No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail. Any idea? FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary. Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII.. by star lord ship and VII by placement. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it? Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt, Win in litigation or election: 6, 11 It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election. Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application. Awaiting insights if possible. Swami_rcs Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final? Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Query: Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final?Horary Number: 92 DOJ: August 20, 2008 TOJ: 09:58:01PM POJ: 88:24:32 E / 22:36:39 N I'm using the method described in Nakshtra Chintamani (pg.154) by Chandrakant R. Bhatt:In cases of competition and contest between two rival parties in any walk of life viz. cricket match etc., if the Cuspal sub lord of the 11th and that of the 6th occupy the house 1,2,3,6,10 or 11 and be in the star of the occupant of the houses 1,2,3,6,10 or 11, the team under query will win. Here 1,2,3,...,11, 12 indicate houses considered for Mr. Vijender, whereas I, II, III,...,XI, XII indicate houses considered for his opposition. Mr. Vijender's (VJ) 7th cusp is taken as the Ascendant (house I) for his rival (OP).i.e. - VJ - OP1 - VII2 - VIII3 - IX4 - X5 - XI6 - XII7 - I8 - II9 - III10 - IV11 - V12 - VIPlease refer to the file section for the chart used. Analysis for Vijender: ------------ --------- ------6th cusp sub-lord: Rahu;Rahu is in 6th cusp;Rahu is in star of Mars; Mars is in 1st cusp;[Rahu is in sub of Rahu; Rahu is in 6th cusp;]11th cusp sub-lord: Saturn;Saturn is in 1st cusp;Saturn is in star of Venus; Venus is in 1st cusp;[saturn is in sub of Moon; Moon is in 8th cusp;]Therefore the planetary positions are in favor of Vijender.Analysis for Vijender's opposition:------------ --------- --------- --------- --VI cusp sub-lord: Mars;Mars is in VII cusp;

number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 ) time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India yes, India will win .. whether querry is genuine ? moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine. rule- if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win. here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub. what will sun do ? sun does not have PS. at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6. so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6. result = victory comments are welcome before competition. regards hs nagi it was me who analysed the chart wrong, i got feed back by mr. khullar in some other group before the match as under- Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in Mercury Star because Ketu represents Mercury. In this chart Mercury is Lord of 5 (11th from 7-the opponent).Mercury is placed in 7.Here you may feel that it signifies victory for the opponent.The Sub lord of the 12th cusp (that is 6th from 7) is Venus who is in Venus Star. Thus Venus has PS. Venus is also the Sub lord of the 5th cusp and 7th cusp.Thus Venus signifies 1, 6 and 11 from 7.Just think who will win?I have only tried to place views as per KP which incidentally have many limitations.Regards,SP Khullar

dear swami ji,

would you please compile for the forum the sports - rules mentioned in A-A ?

if they are different from kp horary or bhats book.

it will not consumed nuch of your time. and many of us will be benefitted.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sun, 8/24/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: sports_virendra- why failure! Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 7:33 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipat aye Namah Hari Om,

Dear friends,

There are many examples in A & A about sports, especially Cricket.

Restudy of then published cases may be of help.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

http:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Neeraj Chowksey

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:26 PM

Re: sports_virendra- why failure!

Dear Sir ,

Thanks & Regards,--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: sports_virendra- why failure!@gro ups.comFriday, August 22, 2008, 2:55 PM

Respected Sirs,

Dr. Luther

dear swami ji,

regards

Dear friends,

Can KP answer such simple matters in day to day life? Just My Thinking Nakshatra Chinamani method requires two conditions.. Cuspal SUB LORD of XI and VI (Both) should occupy any house out of ASC ,II & Upachaya house) AND BE IN STAR OF Occupant OF THE HOUSE ASC,II, upchaya. This is examined for both contestants¢ .ASC represents the side on behalf of which query is solved) Writing of Mr. Antariksh does not suggest, It was a self question although it could be. For self question, method may not work For lack of interest in said sport and or not being A serious concern. It could be a test question? Was there a strong urge? Was it not a test question, to see if Method work? Only Mr Antariksh can throw light. No it is not criticism, just thinking why application of KP should fail. Any idea? FOR Competition Houses VI is primary XI is secondary. Moon was not a significator of VI Nor V ( sports) Of course it was type C significator of XI showing desire to win! Moon was in constellation of Mercury. What matters MERC signify V and VIII.. by star lord ship and VII by placement. It appears a test question. Why divine should answer it? Coming to Dr H.S.Negi attempt, Win in litigation or election: 6, 11 It was not a case of wining in litigation.It was not election. Hope my thinking is not offending. I will appreciate if Reasons of failure are thought out, paving a way to correct understanding and application. Awaiting insights if possible. Swami_rcs

Original Message ----Antariksh <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.com Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:41:03 PM Will Vijender Kumar win the Olympics Semifinal and enter into the Final? Dear all,Today is really a big day for Indian sports! I would like to CONGRATULATE Mr. Sushil Kumar and Mr. Vijender Kumar for their success in Beijing Olympics. We're really proud of you guys!As Mr. Vijender goes into semifinals, the question whether he would win it and enter into Final is now in everyone's mind. So I'm using Horary to see what the result could be for the semifinal match scheduled on Aug 22, 2008.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Namah************ *********

number given- 217 ( 1 to 249 ) time 8-17 am IST, date 22, 08 , 08, place- Ludhiana / India

yes, India will win ..

whether querry is genuine ?

moon is lord of 6 and in star of ketu. ketu in 6. so querry is genuine.

rule- if 6th cusp is a strong significator of 6 or 10 or 11 the person will win.

here 6th cusp falls in cancer at 10- 52, moon sign- saturn star- and sun sub.

what will sun do ?

sun does not have PS.

at stellar level, sun is in star of ketu. ketu is in 6.

so sun is a stro0ng significator of 6.

result = victory

comments are welcome before competition.

regards hs nagi it was me who analysed the chart wrong,

Dear Nagi,The fundamental principle in Astrology (whether Natal or Horary) states that the native only gets that what is promised by Ascendant. In your analysis you never take into consideration this.More over You also do not take into consideration the role of the Sub lord of the Sub lord.I think in Horary even if the Ascendant and Primary cusp promises even then the result may not positive unless the 11th cusp confirms.If you look at your analsis you say Sub lord of 6th cusp is in Ketu Star who is placed in 6 so the native will have victory.Please note Sun in Ketu Star is as good as in