Her birth details:

Date of birth: 3 March 1981

Time of birth: 14:33 pm

Place of birth: London, United Kingdom

Please reply me urgently.

Thanks

Sonia

Madam,

She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

soniarai27 <soniarai27 Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM Daughter's health

Dear swami jiPlease help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she will get married?Her birth details:Date of birth: 3 March 1981Time of birth: 14:33 pmPlace of birth: London, United KingdomPlease reply me urgently.ThanksSonia

Dear swami ji

Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her

husband's nature and about him. And if possible could you please

tell me his initial(what letter his name will start from?)

Thanks for all the help.

Sonia

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav

wrote:

>

> Madam,

>

> She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very

near to family. She is born in Shravana Star.

>

>  A.V.Pathi,                                      

> 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,

> North Carolina, 27514, USA

> 001-919-960-3833

> pathiav

> ( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID

kountinya29) 

>  

>

>

>

>

> soniarai27 <soniarai27

>

> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM

> Daughter's health

>

>

> Dear swami ji

>

> Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what

she

> should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when

she

> will get married?

>

> Her birth details:

>

> Date of birth: 3 March 1981

> Time of birth: 14:33 pm

> Place of birth: London, United Kingdom

>

> Please reply me urgently.

>

> Thanks

>

> Sonia

>

Dear AV Pathi

To the height of appreciation you ve mentioned the date of marriage.

If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date ,it could be a great favour to the Kp group .

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

tkp ghopal--- On Thu, 8/28/08, soniarai27 <soniarai27 wrote:

soniarai27 <soniarai27 Re: Daughter's health Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM

Dear swami jiThanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband's nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial(what letter his name will start from?)Thanks for all the help.Sonia@gro ups.com, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Madam,> > She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star.> > A.V.Pathi, > 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,> North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833>

pathiav ( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ ...) > > > > > > soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM> Daughter's health> > > Dear swami ji> > Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she > should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she > will get married?> > Her birth details:> > Date of birth: 3 March 1981> Time of birth: 14:33 pm> Place of birth: London, United Kingdom> > Please reply me urgently.> > Thanks> >

Sonia>

Dear Sir,

I am sure you will be happy to know the result than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons.

I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of marriage is related to the correct data.

Send me the invitation !!!

Blessings.

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable.

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PMRe: Re: Daughter's health

Dear AV Pathi

To the height of appreciation you ve mentioned the date of marriage.

If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date ,it could be a great favour to the Kp group .

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

tkp ghopal--- On Thu, 8/28/08, soniarai27 <soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

soniarai27 <soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Re: Daughter's health@gro ups.comThursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM

Dear swami jiThanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband's nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial(what letter his name will start from?)Thanks for all the help.Sonia@gro ups.com, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:>> Madam,> > She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star.> > A.V.Pathi, > 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,> North Carolina,

27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833> pathiav ( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ ...) > > > > > > soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM> Daughter's health> > > Dear swami ji> > Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she > should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she > will get married?> > Her birth details:> > Date of birth: 3 March 1981> Time of birth: 14:33 pm> Place of birth: London, United Kingdom> >

Please reply me urgently.> > Thanks> > Sonia>