IndiaDivine.org

Dear Experts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

My name is Kamal Pathak. Originally from Baroda India and resident of

Boynton, Florida.

I came to know this site when looking for answers of my questions in

astrological sites on net and your group has attracted me the most.

I have two very common questions

Q. Stability in income and professional life, When?

Q. About getting married as i am already 31. When and happy or not?

My details are given below.

Birth date : 11/11/1976

Time : 21:35

Place : vadodara, India.

I am sure your expertise can give accurate prediction to help me out.

Thanking you in advance and curiously waiting to read answers.

Regards

Kamal.

Dear Kamal,

Where do you reside now? I assume you are a male. Kindly reply.

With kind regards.

Dr. Luther

Kamal <kamal_pathak2002 Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 7:34:56 PM Dear Experts

Hello,My name is Kamal Pathak. Originally from Baroda India and resident ofBoynton, Florida.I came to know this site when looking for answers of my questions inastrological sites on net and your group has attracted me the most. I have two very common questionsQ. Stability in income and professional life, When? Q. About getting married as i am already 31. When and happy or not?My details are given below.Birth date : 11/11/1976Time : 21:35 Place : vadodara, India.I am sure your expertise can give accurate prediction to help me out.Thanking you in advance and curiously waiting to read answers.RegardsKamal.

Dear Dr. Luther,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes I am male. At present I am at Boynton Beach, Florida.

I came to know your group from internet and found it scientific so I have posted my details and questions.

Thank you for response,

Regards

Kamal.

--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Dear Experts Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 6:16 AM

Dear Kamal,

With kind regards.

Dr. Luther

Kamal <kamal_pathak2002@ >@gro ups.comThursday, August 28, 2008 7:34:56 PM Dear Experts

Hello,My name is Kamal Pathak. Originally from Baroda India and resident ofBoynton, Florida.I came to know this site when looking for answers of my questions inastrological sites on net and your group has attracted me the most. I have two very common questionsQ. Stability in income and professional life, When? Q. About getting married as i am already 31. When and happy or not?My details are given below.Birth date : 11/11/1976Time : 21:35 Place : vadodara, India.I am sure your expertise can give accurate prediction to help me out.Thanking you in advance and curiously waiting to read answers.RegardsKamal.

Dear Kamal,

Good morning.

I have exzamined your chart according to yor data of birth. According to me you are not to fear for joblessness. You are not going to lose your job. Secondly look ahead for your marriage during March 2009.

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Luther

kamal pathak <kamal_pathak2002 Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 5:09:56 PMRe: Dear Experts

Dear Dr. Luther,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yes I am male. At present I am at Boynton Beach, Florida.

I came to know your group from internet and found it scientific so I have posted my details and questions.

Thank you for response,

Regards

Kamal.

--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Dear Experts@gro ups.comFriday, August 29, 2008, 6:16 AM

Dear Kamal,

With kind regards.

Dr. Luther

Kamal <kamal_pathak2002@ >@gro ups.comThursday, August 28, 2008 7:34:56 PM Dear Experts