Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR SIRS,

I AM AN ENTHUSIATIC IN KP.I HAVE A QUESTION. MY SON WAS ENGAGED TO A

GIRL IN JAN 2008 AFTER I CHEKED THE RPs OF MY SON WITH 7TH CUSP OF

GIRL AND VICE-VERSA.CONVENTIONAL PUNDITS ALSO GAVE GO AHEAD.AS MY SON

IS ABROAD MARRIAGE COULD NOT BE FIXED EARLIER THAN JULY.FROM APRIL

ONWARDS THE GIRL COMPLAINED THAT HE IS NOT RESPONDING WELL EVEN AFTER

LONG HOURS OF TELEPHONING.ON 13)14 JUNE GIRL BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.

WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF MY SON MARRIAGE AND HOW TO MATCH THE KUNDALI.

DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI(BOMBAY)

Dear Agarwal,

I would have been more close had you signed under the message. However.

Please study the following analysis and opine.

Is marriage promised?

VII cusp sub lord Mercury occupies XI. Mercury is in the star of Venus, governor for marriage and owner of V. Venus also aspects VII. So marriage is promised.

Saturn and Moon occupy the same sign Virgo. This indicates some proposals would be cancelled before finally it is settled. Saturn is owner of II so it supports marriage.

Engagement: -

Dasa lord Jupiter occupies VII and is posited in the constellation of Venus owner of V and IX. Jupiter aspects cusp III, as well. Jupiter aspects cusp II. So it favors marriage.

Bhukti lord Mercury occupies XI and is in the star of Venus. Venus signifies IV, V, IX and XII, it aspects VII.

The dasa and bhukti lords, both, occupy the constellation of Venus. So, both are favorable.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon lord of VII and Mercury is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VII. So marriage has to take place during their period.

As Jupiter and Mercury are associated with VII, II and IX besides V in their period there was marriage engagement.

Significator for marriage: -

VII : Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus / Rahu, Mars /

II : Saturn

XI : Mercury / Moon, Venus / Mars

So they are Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Rahu and Mars.

No planet occupies constellations of Jupiter, Moon, Saturn and Mercury.

Since dasa lord signifies VII and the bhukti lord the XI, I would select a significator of II to complete the chain. Saturn is the only significator for II.

So marriage should be during Saturn antara from August to November 2009.

Kundali matching is done in traditional system. The system can say only whether the groom and bride match to each other. But it does not say whether a particular boy shall marry a particular girl. Regarding this type of query KSK has not mentioned in his original 6 Readers except in Horary. In horary only the question can be solved.

Dr. Luther

dpa54in <agarwal_dp Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:12:45 AM MATCHING

DEAR SIRS,I AM AN ENTHUSIATIC IN KP.I HAVE A QUESTION. MY SON WAS ENGAGED TO AGIRL IN JAN 2008 AFTER I CHEKED THE RPs OF MY SON WITH 7TH CUSP OFGIRL AND VICE-VERSA.CONVENTI ONAL PUNDITS ALSO GAVE GO AHEAD.AS MY SONIS ABROAD MARRIAGE COULD NOT BE FIXED EARLIER THAN JULY.FROM APRILONWARDS THE GIRL COMPLAINED THAT HE IS NOT RESPONDING WELL EVEN AFTERLONG HOURS OF TELEPHONING. ON 13)14 JUNE GIRL BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF MY SON MARRIAGE AND HOW TO MATCH THE KUNDALI.DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY)

Hi

Matching of Kundali

We should analyse the 7th cusp as lagna of the spouce and study the education as well as proffession from the 7th cusp will give the clue of exact education and proffession of the wife or husband.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: MATCHING Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 9:16 AM

Dear Agarwal,

Is marriage promised?

VII cusp sub lord Mercury occupies XI. Mercury is in the star of Venus, governor for marriage and owner of V. Venus also aspects VII. So marriage is promised.

Saturn and Moon occupy the same sign Virgo. This indicates some proposals would be cancelled before finally it is settled. Saturn is owner of II so it supports marriage.

Dasa lord Jupiter occupies VII and is posited in the constellation of Venus owner of V and IX. Jupiter aspects cusp III, as well. Jupiter aspects cusp II. So it favors marriage.

Bhukti lord Mercury occupies XI and is in the star of Venus. Venus signifies IV, V, IX and XII, it aspects VII.

The dasa and bhukti lords, both, occupy the constellation of Venus. So, both are favorable.

Jupiter is in the sub of Moon lord of VII and Mercury is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VII. So marriage has to take place during their period.

As Jupiter and Mercury are associated with VII, II and IX besides V in their period there was marriage engagement.

Since dasa lord signifies VII and the bhukti lord the XI, I would select a significator of II to complete the chain. Saturn is the only significator for II.

Kundali matching is done in traditional system. The system can say only whether the groom and bride match to each other. But it does not say whether a particular boy shall marry a particular girl. Regarding this type of query KSK has not mentioned in his original 6 Readers except in Horary. In horary only the question can be solved.

Dr. Luther

dpa54in <agarwal_dp (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, August 29, 2008 2:12:45 AM MATCHING

DEAR SIRS,I AM AN ENTHUSIATIC IN KP.I HAVE A QUESTION. MY SON WAS ENGAGED TO AGIRL IN JAN 2008 AFTER I CHEKED THE RPs OF MY SON WITH 7TH CUSP OFGIRL AND VICE-VERSA.CONVENTI ONAL PUNDITS ALSO GAVE GO AHEAD.AS MY SONIS ABROAD MARRIAGE COULD NOT BE FIXED EARLIER THAN JULY.FROM APRILONWARDS THE GIRL COMPLAINED THAT HE IS NOT RESPONDING WELL EVEN AFTERLONG HOURS OF TELEPHONING. ON 13)14 JUNE GIRL BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF MY SON MARRIAGE AND HOW TO MATCH THE KUNDALI.DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY)

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Dr Luther,Thanks for your reply. As per Astrosage SW boy Lagna is Cancer/saturn/mars as the time of birth is 19:30 hrs i.e. 7:30 pm. In such case VII cusp loard is Rahu. Mercury is loard of 3rd & 12 in 6th etc.Kindly evaluate the chart as per revised calculation.RegardsD.P.Agarwal From: rathlutherDate: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:46:32 -0700Re: MATCHING

Dear Agarwal,

Is marriage promised?

Dr. Luther

dpa54in <agarwal_dp (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:12:45 AM MATCHING

Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get regular news, sports and  finance updates. Try it today!

1. DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY) (19N07, 72E50)Asc Cn 12-56-31 (Mo-Sa-Ra), NKPA 23-29-17 (KPAstro 3.0)

7 CSL Cp 12-56-31 (Sa-Mo-Ra)

2. 7 CSL is Ra in 1, in the star of Ke and sub of Ju.

Ra is conj with Ju in 2 l/o 6,9 and Ma in 2 l/o 5,10. Ra's signlord Su is 6 l/o 2.

Ke is in 7, aspected by Ju in 2 l/o 6,9 and Ma in 2 l/o 5,10. Ke's signlord Sa is 2 l/o 7,8.

Ju is in 2, l/o 6,9. No planet in Ju star and Ju is sublord of cusps 2,8.

No planet in Sa star and Sa is sublord of cusps 4,10.

Marriage is promised with obsticles.

3. Sa conj Mo, indicating Punarphoo for delay or requiring more than one attempt for marriage.

Not to worry for Punarphoo. (Msg#11705)

As per Dr. Kar, Punarphoo is cancelled but it may not be so as per experience of some.

4. Ju-Me-Me-Ju/or Sa DBAS: engagement

.....Ju-Me-Ve-Ju : engagement cancelled

4. Current running Dasa is Ju till 10 Feb 2019

Ju(2,6,9); Stl Ve(7,4,11); Sbl Mo(3,1)

No planet in Ju star and Ju is sublord of cusps 2,8.

Ju Dasa is capable of giving marrige with difficulties.

5. Current running Bhukti is Me till 17 Jan 2010.

Me(6,3,12); Stl Ve(7,4,11); Sbl Ra(1,2,6,9,5,10)

No planet is in Me star and Me is sublord of 12.

In the significators table Me is the only one significator for 12.

Bhukti lord Me's capibility of giving marriage is doubtful.

6. Ruling Planetson 7 Sept 2008 at 08-50-23 PM DST (5hr West)at 39N05, 77W09Planet..Sgl..Stl..SblLagna...Ma...Ve...RaMoon....Ma...Me...Ju....Day Lord..Su

Mo, Ma & Ra are in the sub of retrograde Ju.

Current running DB lords Ju & Me are among the RPs.

7. For the choice of Antara, house wise significators are:

2nd house: A/Mo,Ve; B/Ma,Ju,Sa; C/Sa; D/ Su

7th house: A/Ma,Ju,Su,Me,Ra; B/Ve,Ke; D/Ju

11th house:C/Ma,Ju,Su,Me; D/Ve

, dp_agarwal agarwal <agarwal_dp wrote:>> > Dear Dr Luther,> > Thanks for your reply. As per Astrosage SW boy Lagna is Cancer/saturn/mars as the time of birth is 19:30 hrs i.e. 7:30 pm. In such case VII cusp loard is Rahu. Mercury is loard of 3rd & 12 in 6th etc.Kindly evaluate the chart as per revised calculation.> > Regards> > D.P.Agarwal> > > rathluther Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:46:32 -0700> Re: MATCHING> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Agarwal,> I would have been more close had you signed under the message. However.> Please study the following analysis and opine. > > Is marriage promised?> VII cusp sub lord Mercury occupies XI. Mercury is in the star of Venus, governor for marriage and owner of V. Venus also aspects VII. So marriage is promised.> > Saturn and Moon occupy the same sign Virgo. This indicates some proposals would be cancelled before finally it is settled. Saturn is owner of II so it supports marriage.> Engagement: -> Dasa lord Jupiter occupies VII and is posited in the constellation of Venus owner of V and IX. Jupiter aspects cusp III, as well. Jupiter aspects cusp II. So it favors marriage.> Bhukti lord Mercury occupies XI and is in the star of Venus. Venus signifies IV, V, IX and XII, it aspects VII. > The dasa and bhukti lords, both, occupy the constellation of Venus. So, both are favorable.> Jupiter is in the sub of Moon lord of VII and Mercury is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VII. So marriage has to take place during their period.> As Jupiter and Mercury are associated with VII, II and IX besides V in their period there was marriage engagement.> > Significator for marriage: -> > VII : Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus / Rahu, Mars / > II : Saturn> XI : Mercury / Moon, Venus / Mars> > So they are Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Rahu and Mars.> No planet occupies constellations of Jupiter, Moon, Saturn and Mercury.> Since dasa lord signifies VII and the bhukti lord the XI, I would select a significator of II to complete the chain. Saturn is the only significator for II. > So marriage should be during Saturn antara from August to November 2009.> > Kundali matching is done in traditional system. The system can say only whether the groom and bride match to each other. But it does not say whether a particular boy shall marry a particular girl. Regarding this type of query KSK has not mentioned in his original 6 Readers except in Horary. In horary only the question can be solved.> > Dr. Luther> > > > > dpa54in agarwal_dp > Friday, August 29, 2008 2:12:45 AM> MATCHING> > > > DEAR SIRS,> I AM AN ENTHUSIATIC IN KP.I HAVE A QUESTION. MY SON WAS ENGAGED TO A> GIRL IN JAN 2008 AFTER I CHEKED THE RPs OF MY SON WITH 7TH CUSP OF> GIRL AND VICE-VERSA.CONVENTI ONAL PUNDITS ALSO GAVE GO AHEAD.AS MY SON> IS ABROAD MARRIAGE COULD NOT BE FIXED EARLIER THAN JULY.FROM APRIL> ONWARDS THE GIRL COMPLAINED THAT HE IS NOT RESPONDING WELL EVEN AFTER> LONG HOURS OF TELEPHONING. ON 13)14 JUNE GIRL BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.> WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF MY SON MARRIAGE AND HOW TO MATCH THE KUNDALI.> DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________>

Dear Expert,Thank ou very much for an analysis based on KP. I would be thankful if you kindly reply to my queries.1. When the marriage would take place. He is my eldest son and now resides abroad. Whether it would be an arranged or love marriage. The horray number is 76.2. His Lagna is moon/sat/rahu or mo/sat/mar. As per BR asc sl should be nakhstra lord of moon which is mars and ssl should be sl of moon.RegardsD.P.AGARWAL From: tw853Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 02:59:01 +0000 Re: MATCHING

1. DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY) (19N07, 72E50)Asc Cn 12-56-31 (Mo-Sa-Ra), NKPA 23-29-17 (KPAstro 3.0)

7 CSL Cp 12-56-31 (Sa-Mo-Ra)

2. 7 CSL is Ra in 1, in the star of Ke and sub of Ju.

Ra is conj with Ju in 2 l/o 6,9 and Ma in 2 l/o 5,10. Ra's signlord Su is 6 l/o 2.

Ke is in 7, aspected by Ju in 2 l/o 6,9 and Ma in 2 l/o 5,10. Ke's signlord Sa is 2 l/o 7,8.

Ju is in 2, l/o 6,9. No planet in Ju star and Ju is sublord of cusps 2,8.

No planet in Sa star and Sa is sublord of cusps 4,10.

Marriage is promised with obsticles.

3. Sa conj Mo, indicating Punarphoo for delay or requiring more than one attempt for marriage.

Not to worry for Punarphoo. (Msg#11705)

As per Dr. Kar, Punarphoo is cancelled but it may not be so as per experience of some.

4. Ju-Me-Me-Ju/or Sa DBAS: engagement

.....Ju-Me-Ve-Ju : engagement cancelled

4. Current running Dasa is Ju till 10 Feb 2019

Ju(2,6,9); Stl Ve(7,4,11); Sbl Mo(3,1)

No planet in Ju star and Ju is sublord of cusps 2,8.

Ju Dasa is capable of giving marrige with difficulties.

5. Current running Bhukti is Me till 17 Jan 2010.

Me(6,3,12); Stl Ve(7,4,11); Sbl Ra(1,2,6,9,5,10)

No planet is in Me star and Me is sublord of 12.

In the significators table Me is the only one significator for 12.

Bhukti lord Me's capibility of giving marriage is doubtful.

6. Ruling Planetson 7 Sept 2008 at 08-50-23 PM DST (5hr West)at 39N05, 77W09Planet..Sgl..Stl..SblLagna...Ma...Ve...RaMoon....Ma...Me...Ju....Day Lord..Su

Mo, Ma & Ra are in the sub of retrograde Ju.

Current running DB lords Ju & Me are among the RPs.

7. For the choice of Antara, house wise significators are:

2nd house: A/Mo,Ve; B/Ma,Ju,Sa; C/Sa; D/ Su

7th house: A/Ma,Ju,Su,Me,Ra; B/Ve,Ke; D/Ju

11th house:C/Ma,Ju,Su,Me; D/Ve

, dp_agarwal agarwal <agarwal_dp wrote:>> > Dear Dr Luther,> > Thanks for your reply. As per Astrosage SW boy Lagna is Cancer/saturn/mars as the time of birth is 19:30 hrs i.e. 7:30 pm. In such case VII cusp loard is Rahu. Mercury is loard of 3rd & 12 in 6th etc.Kindly evaluate the chart as per revised calculation.> > Regards> > D.P.Agarwal> > > rathluther Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:46:32 -0700> Re: MATCHING> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Agarwal,> I would have been more close had you signed under the message. However.> Please study the following analysis and opine. > > Is marriage promised?> VII cusp sub lord Mercury occupies XI. Mercury is in the star of Venus, governor for marriage and owner of V. Venus also aspects VII. So marriage is promised.> > Saturn and Moon occupy the same sign Virgo. This indicates some proposals would be cancelled before finally it is settled. Saturn is owner of II so it supports marriage.> Engagement: -> Dasa lord Jupiter occupies VII and is posited in the constellation of Venus owner of V and IX. Jupiter aspects cusp III, as well. Jupiter aspects cusp II. So it favors marriage.> Bhukti lord Mercury occupies XI and is in the star of Venus. Venus signifies IV, V, IX and XII, it aspects VII. > The dasa and bhukti lords, both, occupy the constellation of Venus. So, both are favorable.> Jupiter is in the sub of Moon lord of VII and Mercury is in the sub of Rahu occupant of VII. So marriage has to take place during their period.> As Jupiter and Mercury are associated with VII, II and IX besides V in their period there was marriage engagement.> > Significator for marriage: -> > VII : Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus / Rahu, Mars / > II : Saturn> XI : Mercury / Moon, Venus / Mars> > So they are Kethu, Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Rahu and Mars.> No planet occupies constellations of Jupiter, Moon, Saturn and Mercury.> Since dasa lord signifies VII and the bhukti lord the XI, I would select a significator of II to complete the chain. Saturn is the only significator for II. > So marriage should be during Saturn antara from August to November 2009.> > Kundali matching is done in traditional system. The system can say only whether the groom and bride match to each other. But it does not say whether a particular boy shall marry a particular girl. Regarding this type of query KSK has not mentioned in his original 6 Readers except in Horary. In horary only the question can be solved.> > Dr. Luther> > > > > dpa54in agarwal_dp > Friday, August 29, 2008 2:12:45 AM> MATCHING> > > > DEAR SIRS,> I AM AN ENTHUSIATIC IN KP.I HAVE A QUESTION. MY SON WAS ENGAGED TO A> GIRL IN JAN 2008 AFTER I CHEKED THE RPs OF MY SON WITH 7TH CUSP OF> GIRL AND VICE-VERSA.CONVENTI ONAL PUNDITS ALSO GAVE GO AHEAD.AS MY SON> IS ABROAD MARRIAGE COULD NOT BE FIXED EARLIER THAN JULY.FROM APRIL> ONWARDS THE GIRL COMPLAINED THAT HE IS NOT RESPONDING WELL EVEN AFTER> LONG HOURS OF TELEPHONING. ON 13)14 JUNE GIRL BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.> WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF MY SON MARRIAGE AND HOW TO MATCH THE KUNDALI.> DOB: 10JAN 1980, TOB: 19:30 HRS, POB:ANDHERI( BOMBAY) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________>

Use to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website