that show views pole apart.

Madam, She will get

married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is

born in Shravana Star.  A.V.Pathi,

103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,   North Carolina,

27514, USA 001-919-960- 3833   pathiav

I am sure you will be happy to know the result

than means to that end. I am 100%

confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons.  I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years

in this field, Sir (I am now 78+).

Yes, the date of marriage is

related to the correct data.  Send me the invitation!!!

Blessings. 

A.V.Pathi.

I

accept that the birth and death are cannot be predicted exactly by the

astrologer.

Also, the astrologer can not

give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give

the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the

exact education, exact job, etc.

In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every

one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.  Dhanabalan

Dear friend,

Above is a contradicting

episode of statements.

Situation is if 1. Astrologer

can not predict in advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?

2. If astrologer can predict correctly the

date of event or event at first place, there must be a method for doing so.

Swearing by experience is no way out to achieve success in astrology.

OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...>  > @gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM  

Daughter's health

Dear swami ji  Please help

me and tell me about her planetary positions

and what  she   should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she  

will get married?   Her birth details:   Date of birth: 3 March 1981    Time of birth: 14:33 pm   Place of birth: London, United Kingdom     please reply me urgently.   Thanks    Sonia

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

Re: Daughter's health

@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM   Dear swami ji    Thanks for your reply, could you

please tell me more about her husband’s

nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me

his initial (what letter his name will start from?)   Thanks for all the help.   Sonia

Tkp

Ghopal astrogopalji_tkp

Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM 

Re: Re: Daughter's

health 

Dear

AV Pathi   

To the height of appreciation you have mentioned the date of marriage.

If

you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date,

it could be a great favour to the Kp group . Thanks in anticipation.  Regards  

tkp ghopal

Can someone share/ demonstrate

How to correctly predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?

[Please Forget

example in books and Magazines they are usually justifications of events that

occurred.}

OM TAT

SAT.

Dear swami,

i m also looking for a practical example which shows

how to correctly pin point the date and time of

marriage,with the help of significators we are able to

find possible periods of marriage timings ,still it is

not that straight forward,in file section there is one

example but it is also a postmortem study and even by

going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out the

date of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,it

is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month of

marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther

recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamal

and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,if

these gentlemen share there way of deciphering the

code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advanced

theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,

in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could

predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of

learning the intricacies of a system which makes one

near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the

fault is with us only!!!!!

regards

Asheesh

--- swami <swami wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology

> in this group that show views pole apart.

>  

> * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to

> the known person very near to family. She is born in

> Shravana Star.  A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,

> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA

>   001-919-960- 3833        pathiav

> * I am sure you will be happy to know the result

> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I

> say that.  I have sufficient reasons. I answered

> your question now!.  I am now completing 46 years in

> this field, Sir  (I am now 78+).  Yes, the date of

> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me

> the invitation!!!

> Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

>  

> * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be

> predicted exactly by the astrologer.

> Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for

> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the

> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,

> exact job, etc.

> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict

> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying

> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.

> Dhanabalan   

>

>

> Dear friend,

> Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

> Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in

> advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?

> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of

> event or event at first place, there must be a

> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no

> way out to achieve success in astrology.

>

> OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

>

> * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM

> Daughter's health

> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her

> planetary positions and what she should do about

> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she

> will get married? Her birth details: Date of

> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm

> Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

> * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:

> Re: Daughter's health

> @gro ups.com Thursday,

> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks

> for your reply, could you please tell me more about

> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible

> could you please tell me his initial (what letter

> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the

> help. Sonia

> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_tkp To:

>

> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:

> Re: Re: Daughter's health

> Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you

> have mentioned the date of marriage.

> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at

> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group

> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

>

>

> Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly

> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?

>

> [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they

> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}

>

> OM TAT SAT.

>

Dear Friends

Anything can be predictable through natal chart as well as Horary chart.is my openion as well as my experience from 1984 to 1995 ( Even till date many of such timing of events proved very accurate).

Bill Clinton,S.Bangarappa, HD Kumaraswamy were unknown person to me , but I had predicted their success anf failure in election or acquisition of heighest status like president, CM , CM.

Before marrige of my friend I had predicted the birth star of his first child.

Many date of Marriage proved astrology is a science.

In mundane astrology also i had predicted from 21st May 1989 to 27th May 1989 Natural calamity will hit the land of NE of India, and the same happened with Hurricane .

I had predictesd the date 7th Dec 1988 of quake around Moscow ,kabul and afghan and event took place on 7th Dec1988 in Armenia.

As per my knowledge very few of my prediction went wrong due to missed link i feel

I had predicted the date and time death too.

i also predicted the time of return of missing person with their present position at the time of question.

I had predicted to age old person will get recovery and will start work after 3 days , this age old person was in the hospital and doctr advised his son to take home as there is no hope.

i had predicted that the native will another 6 years and yes he lived for another 6 years,

very few experience i contributed to KP & Astrology in 1991/92/93.

horary chart erected for a person and predicted his sister;s marriage date from the same horary chart.

Shortly i will share my experience of a horary chart through which i had predicted the date of resignation of S.Bangarappa.

Sahhasra Saagara --- On Sat, 30/8/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swami Marriage timing from BC Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Just a few extracts from messages about astrology in this group that show views pole apart.

Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill , North Carolina , 27514 , USA 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav

I am sure you will be happy to know the result than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of marriage is related to the correct data. Send me the invitation!! !

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

I accept that the birth and death are cannot be predicted exactly by the astrologer.

Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the exact education, exact job, etc.

In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all. Dhanabalan

Dear friend,

Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?

2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of event or event at first place, there must be a method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no way out to achieve success in astrology.

soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > @gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM Daughter's health Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she will get married? Her birth details: Date of birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm Place of birth: London , United Kingdom please reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Re: Daughter's health@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband’s nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial (what letter his name will start from?) Thanks for all the help. Sonia

Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp @gro ups.comThursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Re: Re: Daughter's health

Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you have mentioned the date of marriage.

If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?

[Please Forget example in books and Magazines they are usually justifications of events that occurred.}

OM TAT SAT.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Om Shree

Om Shreem Mahaalakshmeiyei Swaaha

E-Mail: ssagar86

Mobile: 98440 07883

Sahhasra Saagara.,

# 86, “Sagar’s vastuâ€,

New Building Lane,

Mariyappana Paalya,

Rajaji Nagara,

Bengaluru- 560 021

Resignation of S.Bangarappa – As per KP system

Date and time of Judgement: 26th August 1992: At Mysore: 12N18; 76E42: @ 22-36 hrs.

K.P.Ayanamsa 23-09’-02â€

Q: What is the fate of Mr.S.Bangarappa?

Lagna

21-03’-28â€

Aries Lagna for

22-36 Hrs

X

13-43’-05â€

Capricorn Xth cusp

As I knew that Mr.S.Bangarappa is Chief Minister of Karnataka I fixed Capricorn the Xth Cusp as his Lagna/Government.

III

16-18-29-Jup

IV

21-03-28-Jup

V

19-50-54-Ket

Mars

26-30-21-Jup

Ket

03-35-08-Ven

VI

15-57-56-Ven

II

10-02-56-Sat

Mercury dasha balance

12 years 8 months 3 days

VII

13-43-05-Rah

Moon

20-03-31-Ven

Mercury

23-09-07Moo

Rt.Saturn

20-05-09-Ket

Lagna

13-43-05-Rah

Sun

10-02-56-Sat

VIII

12-29-42-Mer

Jupiter

26-43-33-Sun

XII

15-57-56-Sun

Rahu

03-35-08-Sun

XI

19-50-54-Ven

X

21-03-28-Jup

Venus

00-13-08-Rah

IX

16-18-29-Sat

Planets

Through stellar

Through Sub

Sun

8, 7, 5

Sat-1, 2, 7

Moon

7, 6, 9

Ven-5, 10, 8

Mars

4, 11, 4

Jup-3, 12, 8, 8

Rahu

11, 5

Sun-8, 7, 5

Jupiter

3, 12, 8, 8

Sun-8, 5, 7

Saturn

1, 2, 7

Ket-5, 4, 11

Mercury

6, 9, 7

Moo-7, 6, 9

Ketu

5, 4, 11

Ven-5, 10, 8

Venus

5, 10, 8

Rah-11, 5

Lagna sub lord is Rahu who is in the 11th is fine; Rahu is in the Star of Ketu in the Vth.

Rahu represent Jupiter too. Hence, loss of power is sure.

When is the question?

Running dasha is Mercury and Venus bhukti. Venus is significator of 5, 10, 8 and 11, 5 thro’ stellar and sub. Rahu antara will start from 28th September 1992, Rahu is in the 11th in the star of Ketu in the 5th.From 11th November 1992 Saturn Sookshma will start to horary chart and Saturn is lord of Lagna and 2nd in Lagna in the star of the Moon lord of 7th in the 7th. Hence, Mr.S.Bangarappa will resign on 11th November 1992 around 19-00 hrs. Mercury retrograde on 11th November 1992 and Mars transit over Cancer on 11th November 1992 and Moon transit in Rohini on 11th November 1992 is very only very bad day for him on which he may resign for the CM post of Karnataka.

Note:

Prediction published in Star of Mysore, Mysooru Mitra and Samachar on 4th, 5th and 7th November 1992. Mr.S.Bangarappa resigned to Chief Minister Post on 11th November 1992 around 7 PM.

On 11th November 1992 I was running Mercury dasha, Venus bhukti and Jupiter antara. Star of Mysore recalled my prediction along with news of resignation of S.Bangarappa, public rush to my house for readings of their charts.

P.S:-

Acquisition of power 2, 6, 10, 11 and loss of power 8, 12, 4, 5

Mercury dasha – 6, 7, 9/6, 7, 9

Venus bhukti – 5, 10, 8, 7/ 11, 5

Rahu Antara – 11, 5/ 8, 8, 5

Saturn Sookshma – 1, 2, 7/5, 4, 11 – (Rahu is strong significator of 11th Mars signifies 4th)

I hope this will be helpful to students and scholar of astrology/KP astrologer to put more light on horary charts for unknown persons.

Sahhasra Saagara

Note:

Anything can be predictable is of my openion and experience.

--- On Sat, 30/8/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swami Marriage timing from BC Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Just a few extracts from messages about astrology in this group that show views pole apart.

Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill , North Carolina , 27514 , USA 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav

I am sure you will be happy to know the result than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of marriage is related to the correct data. Send me the invitation!! !

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

I accept that the birth and death are cannot be predicted exactly by the astrologer.

Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the exact education, exact job, etc.

In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all. Dhanabalan

Dear friend,

Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?

2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of event or event at first place, there must be a method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no way out to achieve success in astrology.

soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > @gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM Daughter's health Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she will get married? Her birth details: Date of birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm Place of birth: London , United Kingdom please reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Re: Daughter's health@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband’s nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial (what letter his name will start from?) Thanks for all the help. Sonia

Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp @gro ups.comThursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Re: Re: Daughter's health

Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you have mentioned the date of marriage.

If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?

[Please Forget example in books and Magazines they are usually justifications of events that occurred.}

OM TAT SAT.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Asheesh

Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how to predict date of Marrige

Sahhasra saagar--- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it isnot that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,itis said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering thecode i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter oflearning the

intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your question

now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> advance why study astrology at all. Why

waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's

health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/

demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Check out the all-new face of India.

Dear Sagar sir and members ,

attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR done by

Swami RCS using astrosage.com,

Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami

rectified is 3.04.12

and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PM

DOB 15.01.1982 Place indore

i m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out all

mistakes

regards

Asheesh

--- Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

> Dear Asheesh

> Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa

> resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how to

> predict date of Marrige

> Sahhasra saagar

>

> --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1

> wrote:

>

> Asheesh <ni_ash1

> Re: Marriage timing from BC

>

> Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear swami,

>

> i m also looking for a practical example which shows

> how to correctly pin point the date and time of

> marriage,with the help of significators we are able

> to

> find possible periods of marriage timings ,still it

> is

> not that straight forward,in file section there is

> one

> example but it is also a postmortem study and even

> by

> going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out

> the

> date of the marriage for rectified time given by u

> ,it

> is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month of

> marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther

> recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamal

> and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,if

> these gentlemen share there way of deciphering the

> code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and

> advanced

> theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,

>

> in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could

> predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of

> learning the intricacies of a system which makes one

> near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the

> fault is with us only!!!!!

>

> regards

> Asheesh

> --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> > Dear Sir,

> > Just a few extracts from messages about astrology

> > in this group that show views pole apart.

> >  

> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to

> > the known person very near to family. She is born

> in

> > Shravana Star.  A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,

> > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA

> >   001-919-960-  3833        pathiav

> > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result

> > than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I

> > say that.  I have sufficient reasons. I answered

> > your question now!.  I am now completing 46 years

> in

> > this field, Sir  (I am now 78+).  Yes, the date of

> > marriage is related to the correct data. Send me

> > the invitation!! !

> > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

> >  

> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be

> > predicted exactly by the astrologer.

> > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date

> for

> > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the

> > child to be born. Can not give the exact

> education,

> > exact job, etc.

> > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict

> > anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying

> > his level best to give exact prediction. That's

> all.

> > Dhanabalan   

> >

> >

> > Dear friend,

> > Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

> > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in

> > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste

> time?

> > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of

> > event or event at first place, there must be a

> > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no

> > way out to achieve success in astrology.

> >

> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

> >

> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM

> > Daughter's health

> > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her

> > planetary positions and what she should do about

> > it? Tell me few things about her future and when

> she

> > will get married? Her birth details: Date of

> > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm

> > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

> > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

> Subject:

> > Re: Daughter's health

> > @gro ups.com Thursday,

> > August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks

> > for your reply, could you please tell me more

> about

> > her husband's nature and about him. And if

> possible

> > could you please tell me his initial (what letter

> > his name will start from?) Thanks for all the

> > help. Sonia

> > Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM

> Subject:

> > Re: Re: Daughter's health

> > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you

> > have mentioned the date of marriage.

> > If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived

> at

> > the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp

> group

> > . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

> >

> >

> > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly

> > predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB

> theory?

> >

> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they

> > are usually justifications of events that

> occurred.}

> >

> > OM TAT SAT.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

> messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger./

Dear Asheesh

"in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of learning the intricacies of a system which makes one near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!

Who has verified in person that Mr.KSK gave correct predictions in advance.

In general we presume that the persons writing books and articles are good astrologers. The persons writing books and articles need not be a good astrologer.

How far the KMS's formula is correct?

How far the Shanmugam's formula is correct?

How far Mrs.Sattainathan's formula is correct?

How far Mr.KSK's son Subramanaiam and Hariharan formula is correct?

How far Mr.KAR's formula is correct?

How far cuspal link formula is correct?

All the above have claimed that their predictions are correct and we are beleiving. But if we apply their formula we are not able to get the correct predictions.

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 2:44 PM

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it isnot that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,itis said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering thecode i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter oflearning the

intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your question

now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> advance why study astrology at all. Why

waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's

health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/

demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Dear Sagar

You might have given correct predictions in those days. I am expecting some correct predictions now for the benefit of members.

Dhanabalan --- On Sun, 8/31/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 4:50 PM

Dear Friends

Anything can be predictable through natal chart as well as Horary chart.is my openion as well as my experience from 1984 to 1995 ( Even till date many of such timing of events proved very accurate).

Bill Clinton,S.Bangarapp a, HD Kumaraswamy were unknown person to me , but I had predicted their success anf failure in election or acquisition of heighest status like president, CM , CM.

In mundane astrology also i had predicted from 21st May 1989 to 27th May 1989 Natural calamity will hit the land of NE of India, and the same happened with Hurricane .

I had predictesd the date 7th Dec 1988 of quake around Moscow ,kabul and afghan and event took place on 7th Dec1988 in Armenia.

As per my knowledge very few of my prediction went wrong due to missed link i feel

i also predicted the time of return of missing person with their present position at the time of question.

I had predicted to age old person will get recovery and will start work after 3 days , this age old person was in the hospital and doctr advised his son to take home as there is no hope.

i had predicted that the native will another 6 years and yes he lived for another 6 years,

horary chart erected for a person and predicted his sister;s marriage date from the same horary chart.

Shortly i will share my experience of a horary chart through which i had predicted the date of resignation of S.Bangarappa.

Sahhasra Saagara --- On Sat, 30/8/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comSaturday, 30 August, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star. A.V..Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill , North Carolina , 27514 , USA 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav

I am sure you will be happy to know the result than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons.. I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of marriage is related to the correct data. Send me the invitation!! !

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the exact education, exact job, etc. In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all. Dhanabalan Dear friend, Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time? 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of event or event at first place, there must be a method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no way out to achieve success in astrology. OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Re: Daughter's health@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband¢s nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial (what letter his name will start from?) Thanks for all the help. Sonia

Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you have mentioned the date of marriage. If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory? [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they are usually justifications of events that occurred.} OM TAT SAT.

Dear Asheesh Sir,

Your last line ".......if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!,

Exactly the same words I used to tell my students.

Only when we are able to understand the rules and the logic behind them, can we apply them correctly. If any system is lacking in something, it will not be wise for us to only criticise it, but it will be wiser to fill the gap in it.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 6:49 AM

Dear Asheesh

Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how to predict date of Marrige

Sahhasra saagar--- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 > wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1 >Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comSunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

now i am not a regular practitoner f astrology, but i am having very few examples i can give now. i had predicted HD Kumaraswamy will become CM from 30th Jan 2006 to 30th March 2006 , more particularly after 3rd February as Venus will get direct motion.

Mr.H.D.Kumaraswamy became CM on 3rd February 2006 itself.

I will give the full details of the same.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 4:20 PM

Dear Sagar

You might have given correct predictions in those days. I am expecting some correct predictions now for the benefit of members.

Dhanabalan --- On Sun, 8/31/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comSunday, August 31, 2008, 4:50 PM

Dear Friends

Bill Clinton,S.Bangarapp a, HD Kumaraswamy were unknown person to me , but I had predicted their success anf failure in election or acquisition of heighest status like president, CM , CM.

Sahhasra Saagara --- On Sat, 30/8/08, swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comSaturday, 30 August, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to the known person very near to family. She is born in Shravana Star. A.V..Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill , North Carolina , 27514 , USA 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav

I am sure you will be happy to know the result than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I say that. I have sufficient reasons.. I answered your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of marriage is related to the correct data. Send me the invitation!! !

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the child to be born. Can not give the exact education, exact job, etc. In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying his level best to give exact prediction. That's all. Dhanabalan Dear friend, Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time? 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of event or event at first place, there must be a method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no way out to achieve success in astrology. OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you have mentioned the date of marriage. If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal

Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory? [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they are usually justifications of events that occurred.} OM TAT SAT.

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

There is no solution to the problem what you are suggesting. There is no way you can verify as natal predictions are generally person to person. Your problem of verification is not limited to KP System but whole astrology as it is not possible to verify predictions made in person. Only possible solution in this situation is to try yourself and see and that is the reason I am pushing you for publishing your analysis either successful or failed. As an astrologer, I have see miraculous accuracy of this system and that is the reason I believe in it like many other astrologers in this forum, but there is no way my believe can make you believe. You will have to try yourself. I can not think of any other way to make you believe, can you think of anything else?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Asheesh

" in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of learning the intricacies of a system which makes one near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!

In general we presume that the persons writing books and articles are good astrologers. The persons writing books and articles need not be a good astrologer.

All the above have claimed that their predictions are correct and we are beleiving. But if we apply their formula we are not able to get the correct predictions.

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 2:44 PM

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it is

not that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,it

is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering the

code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter oflearning the intricacies of a system which makes one

near perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in

> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I

> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me

> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for

> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying

> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in

> advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no

> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about

> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,

> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter

> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.

> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly

> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Dear Saagara ji,

In case you have those predictions' analysis with you, please share it with forum. It will be very good learning material as well as add more value to what you are saying and hence will prohibit people questioning it.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan

now i am not a regular practitoner f astrology, but i am having very few examples i can give now. i had predicted HD Kumaraswamy will become CM from 30th Jan 2006 to 30th March 2006 , more particularly after 3rd February as Venus will get direct motion.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 4:20 PM

Dear Sagar

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008, 4:50 PM

Dear Friends

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.com

Saturday, 30 August, 2008, 9:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > @gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM Daughter's health Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when she will get married? Her birth details: Date of birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm Place of birth: London , United Kingdom please reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Re: Daughter's health

@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband's nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial (what letter his name will start from?) Thanks for all the help. Sonia

Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp @gro ups.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Re: Re: Daughter's health

Dear Asheesh,

There is much of controversy regarding prediction of date of marriage. I do agree. There are many failures in hands of many. I have also predicted many. Failed in some ofcourse. But to show a ray of hope I quote some examples predicted for my own relations.

In 1970 I predicted the date of marriage of my own sister in-law to be 8th June 1973. That came correct. In 1973 I predicted for one of my close friend. The marriage to be celebrated in few months and the date given differed just a night. In 2000 I predicted for one of my nephew that he would marry on 26th May 2004. That came correct by date. I predicted for two of my nieses that they won't marry. And they din't. Obviously I followed the original teachings of K.S. Krishnamurty. I would like to say a meticulous study of the chart either natal or horary is necessary for correct prediction. I can't dare to say however that in all cases one can be right. The rules are never hopeless but diviates some times because of some aspects which we overlook unknowingly.

I shall be posting my prediction for Mr. Kamal as requested.

with due regards to all.

Dr. Luther

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 7:47:34 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh Sir,

Your last line ".......if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!,

Only when we are able to understand the rules and the logic behind them, can we apply them correctly. If any system is lacking in something, it will not be wise for us to only criticise it, but it will be wiser to fill the gap in it.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comMonday, September 1, 2008, 6:49 AM

Dear Asheesh

Asheesh <ni_ash1 >Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comSunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons.

I answered> your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in>

advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> .

Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Dear Asheesh

As per ur chart given i am trying to analyse and predict.

Venus is significator of 6th is not so good for marrtal matter but Venus inthe sub of Mars lord of 7th,12th inthe 5th cusp.

Jupiter alone is signifiator of 2,5,11 and Sun is in the sub of Jupiter hence Rahu Dasha Sun antara will bestow marriage .

Saturn and Moon in the 5th cusp along with Mars and Jupiter indicating Punarphoo dosha hence engagement date may fixed and postponed.

17th October 2008 to 11th December 2008 or Marriage will take place only after 2011 April as Sun bhukti will sun to the natal chart.

Please check it and try to analyse the marriage matter through Horary chart by taking a Number from 1- 249 from Ms.Pooja.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 2:29 PM

Dear Sagar sir and members ,attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR done bySwami RCS using astrosage.com,Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swamirectified is 3.04.12and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PMDOB 15.01.1982 Place indorei m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out allmistakesregardsAsheesh--- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Asheesh> Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa> resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how to> predict date of Marrige> Sahhasra saagar> > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> wrote:> > Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> Re: Marriage timing from BC> @gro ups.com> Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM> > > > > > > Dear swami,> > i m also looking for a practical example which shows> how to correctly pin point the date and time of> marriage,with the help of significators we are able> to> find possible periods of marriage timings ,still it> is> not that straight forward,in file section there is> one> example but it is also a postmortem study and even> by> going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out> the> date of the marriage for rectified time given by u> ,it> is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month of> marriage

and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther> recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamal> and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,if> these gentlemen share there way of deciphering the> code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and> advanced> theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,> > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could> predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of> learning the intricacies of a system which makes one> near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the> fault is with us only!!!!!> > regards> Asheesh> --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Dear Sir,> > Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> > in this group that show views pole apart.> > > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> > the known

person very near to family. She is born> in> > Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> > 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> > than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> > say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> > your question now!. I am now completing 46 years> in> > this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> > marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> > the invitation!! ! > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> > predicted exactly by the astrologer. > > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact

date> for> > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> > child to be born. Can not give the exact> education,> > exact job, etc.> > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> > anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> > his level best to give exact prediction. That's> all.> > Dhanabalan > > > > > > Dear friend,> > Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste> time?> > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> > event or event at first place, there must be a> > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> > way out to achieve success in astrology.> > > > OTHER PARTS OF

MESSAGE FOR reference> > > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > > Daughter's health> > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> > planetary positions and what she should do about> > it? Tell me few things about her future and when> she> > will get married? Her birth details: Date of> > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Subject:> > Re: Daughter's health> > @gro ups.com Thursday,> > August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> > for your reply, could you please tell

me more> about> > her husband's nature and about him. And if> possible> > could you please tell me his initial (what letter> > his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> > help. Sonia> > Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM> Subject:> > Re: Re: Daughter's health > > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> > have mentioned the date of marriage.> > If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived> at> > the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp> group> > . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > > > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> > predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB> theory?> > >

> [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> > are usually justifications of events that> occurred.}> > > > OM TAT SAT.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading> messenger. Go to http://in.webmessen ger.. com/

dear Punit

Once again i am interested In KP astrology after reading KP forum.

I am having few my experience charts with me , i will go on sharing it in the earliest possible.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 8:57 PM

Dear Saagara ji,

In case you have those predictions' analysis with you, please share it with forum. It will be very good learning material as well as add more value to what you are saying and hence will prohibit people questioning it.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comMonday, 1 September, 2008, 4:20 PM

Dear Sagar

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008, 4:50 PM

Dear Friends

Dear Sir,

Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > @gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM Daughter's health Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her planetary positions and what she should do about it? Tell me few things about her future and when

she will get married? Her birth details: Date of birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm Place of birth: London , United Kingdom please reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Re: Daughter's health@gro ups.com Thursday, August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about her husband's nature and about him. And if possible could you please tell me his initial (what letter his name will start from?) Thanks for all the help. Sonia

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear friends

A small missed link leads to wrong predictions. I too experienced the same in very few cases.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 8:58 PM

Dear Asheesh,

There is much of controversy regarding prediction of date of marriage. I do agree. There are many failures in hands of many. I have also predicted many. Failed in some ofcourse. But to show a ray of hope I quote some examples predicted for my own relations.

In 1970 I predicted the date of marriage of my own sister in-law to be 8th June 1973. That came correct. In 1973 I predicted for one of my close friend. The marriage to be celebrated in few months and the date given differed just a night. In 2000 I predicted for one of my nephew that he would marry on 26th May 2004. That came correct by date. I predicted for two of my nieses that they won't marry. And they din't. Obviously I followed the original teachings of K.S. Krishnamurty. I would like to say a meticulous study of the chart either natal or horary is necessary for correct prediction. I can't dare to say however that in all cases one can be right. The rules are never hopeless but diviates some times because of some aspects which we overlook unknowingly.

with due regards to all.

Dr. Luther

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >@gro ups.comMonday, September 1, 2008 7:47:34 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh Sir,

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Marriage timing from BC@gro ups.comMonday, September 1, 2008, 6:49 AM

Dear Asheesh

Dear Asheesh ji,

I doubt that 7th sub lord signifying merely 8th house can promise marriage. Only ray of hope I see is that the sub lord of Sun is signifying 2,5,8, and 11.

Also please note that the BTR is only half done before actual events verification in native's life. I hope you have already done it.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Dear Sagar sir and members ,attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR done bySwami RCS using astrosage.com,Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami

rectified is 3.04.12and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PMDOB 15.01.1982 Place indorei m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out allmistakesregardsAsheesh

--- Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:> Dear Asheesh> Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa> resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how to

> predict date of Marrige> Sahhasra saagar> > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1> wrote:> > Asheesh <ni_ash1

> Re: Marriage timing from BC> > Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM> >

> > > > > Dear swami,> > i m also looking for a practical example which shows> how to correctly pin point the date and time of> marriage,with the help of significators we are able

> to> find possible periods of marriage timings ,still it> is> not that straight forward,in file section there is> one> example but it is also a postmortem study and even> by

> going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out> the> date of the marriage for rectified time given by u> ,it> is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month of> marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther

> recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamal> and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,if> these gentlemen share there way of deciphering the> code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and

> advanced> theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,> > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could> predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of> learning the intricacies of a system which makes one

> near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the> fault is with us only!!!!!> > regards> Asheesh> --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Dear Sir,

> > Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> > in this group that show views pole apart.> > > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> > the known person very near to family. She is born

> in> > Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> > 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result

> > than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> > say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> > your question now!. I am now completing 46 years> in> > this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of

> > marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> > the invitation!! ! > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> > predicted exactly by the astrologer.

> > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date> for> > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> > child to be born. Can not give the exact> education,> > exact job, etc.

> > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> > anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> > his level best to give exact prediction. That's> all.> > Dhanabalan

> > > > > > Dear friend,> > Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste

> time?> > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> > event or event at first place, there must be a> > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> > way out to achieve success in astrology.

> > > > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > > Daughter's health> > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> > planetary positions and what she should do about

> > it? Tell me few things about her future and when> she> > will get married? Her birth details: Date of> > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Subject:> > Re: Daughter's health> > @gro ups.com Thursday,

> > August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> > for your reply, could you please tell me more> about> > her husband's nature and about him. And if> possible> > could you please tell me his initial (what letter

> > his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> > help. Sonia> > Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM> Subject:> > Re: Re: Daughter's health > > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> > have mentioned the date of marriage.

> > If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived> at> > the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp> group> > . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > >

> > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> > predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB> theory?> > > > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> > are usually justifications of events that

> occurred.}> > > > OM TAT SAT.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading> messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger./

Dear Punit ji,

U are absolutely correct sir that sub of 7 cusp Sub

lord signifies 2,5 (rather it shd be 6 due to close

conjuntion to 6th cusp), 8 and 11,that will surely

give marriage this point i forgot in my last mail,but

i m not sure about the retrograde effect of Ven

and sir though i know events of first job and job

change, but i m not verifying them because many a

times we rather adjust astrologically the events

happened in past,

now i will shorly post with time given by Dr Luther,

this time we will test with time only ,this will

verify which method is correct,secondly we will get

approach of different persons how they try to find our

date of marriage,by the way u did not carried on the

point where i left in my mail that which antara shd be

selected,how the transit of jup sun and moon be used

to correctly find the date is my main concern,just try

to predict date for this birth time only,

regards

Asheesh

--- Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

> Dear Asheesh ji,

>

> I doubt that 7th sub lord signifying merely 8th

> house can promise marriage.

> Only ray of hope I see is that the sub lord of Sun

> is signifying 2,5,8, and

> 11.

>

> Also please note that the BTR is only half done

> before actual events

> verification in native's life. I hope you have

> already done it.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Asheesh

> <ni_ash1 wrote:

>

> > Dear Sagar sir and members ,

> >

> > attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR

> done by

> > Swami RCS using astrosage.com,

> >

> > Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami

> > rectified is 3.04.12

> >

> > and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PM

> >

> > DOB 15.01.1982 Place indore

> >

> > i m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out all

> > mistakes

> >

> > regards

> > Asheesh

> >

> > --- Sagar S <ssagar86

> <ssagar86%40.co.in>> wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Asheesh

> > > Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa

> > > resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how

> to

> > > predict date of Marrige

> > > Sahhasra saagar

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1

> <ni_ash1%40>>

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > Asheesh <ni_ash1

> <ni_ash1%40>>

> > > Re: Marriage timing from

> BC

> > >

> <%40>

> > > Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear swami,

> > >

> > > i m also looking for a practical example which

> shows

> > > how to correctly pin point the date and time of

> > > marriage,with the help of significators we are

> able

> > > to

> > > find possible periods of marriage timings ,still

> it

> > > is

> > > not that straight forward,in file section there

> is

> > > one

> > > example but it is also a postmortem study and

> even

> > > by

> > > going thru it i m not able to correctly figure

> out

> > > the

> > > date of the marriage for rectified time given by

> u

> > > ,it

> > > is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun

> month of

> > > marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther

> > > recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr

> Kamal

> > > and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q

> ,if

> > > these gentlemen share there way of deciphering

> the

> > > code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and

> > > advanced

> > > theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,

> > >

> > > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could

> > > predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of

> > > learning the intricacies of a system which makes

> one

> > > near perfect, if we are failing in predictions

> the

> > > fault is with us only!!!!!

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Asheesh

> > > --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > Just a few extracts from messages about

> astrology

> > > > in this group that show views pole apart.

> > > >

> > > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June

> 2009 to

> > > > the known person very near to family. She is

> born

> > > in

> > > > Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie

> Lane,

> > > > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA

> > > > 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav

> > > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the

> result

> > > > than means to that end. I am 100% confident

> when I

> > > > say that. I have sufficient reasons. I

> answered

> > > > your question now!. I am now completing 46

> years

> > > in

> > > > this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the

> date of

> > > > marriage is related to the correct data. Send

> me

> > > > the invitation!! !

> > > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

> > > >

> > > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot

> be

> > > > predicted exactly by the astrologer.

> > > > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact

> date

> > > for

> > > > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of

> the

> > > > child to be born. Can not give the exact

> > > education,

> > > > exact job, etc.

> > > > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict

> > > > anything correctly in advance. Every one is

> trying

> > > > his level best to give exact prediction.

> That's

> > > all.

> > > > Dhanabalan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friend,

> > > > Above is a contradicting episode of

> statements.

> > > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict

> in

> > > > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste

> > > time?

> > > > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the

> date of

> > > > event or event at first place, there must be a

> > > > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is

> no

> > > > way out to achieve success in astrology.

> > > >

> > > > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

> > > >

> > > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM

> > > > Daughter's health

> > > > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about

> her

> > > > planetary positions and what she should do

> about

> > > > it? Tell me few things about her future and

> when

> > > she

> > > > will get married? Her birth details: Date of

> > > > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm

> > > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> > > > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

> > > > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

> > > Subject:

> > > > Re: Daughter's health

> > > > @gro ups.com Date:

> Thursday,

>

=== message truncated ===

Dear Asheesh,

I welcome your experimentation. I am very happy that you wish to cast a chart according to birth time rectified by me and predict the date of marriage. Please do it and post early. Then I may now if my justifications in selecting the significators and time are correct or I overlooked any thing. Till then I postpone posting my analysis.In all my predictions I post the whole process of my way of analysis. But in this particular case I have posted only my openion. May be it was good since it has initiated one to search for justification.

Thank you so much dear Asheesh. This shall be the best way of learning not only for you but for me as well.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther

Asheesh <ni_ash1 Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 10:09:17 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Punit ji,U are absolutely correct sir that sub of 7 cusp Sublord signifies 2,5 (rather it shd be 6 due to closeconjuntion to 6th cusp), 8 and 11,that will surelygive marriage this point i forgot in my last mail,buti m not sure about the retrograde effect of Venand sir though i know events of first job and jobchange, but i m not verifying them because many atimes we rather adjust astrologically the eventshappened in past,now i will shorly post with time given by Dr Luther,this time we will test with time only ,this willverify which method is correct,secondly we will getapproach of different persons how they try to find ourdate of marriage,by the way u did not carried on thepoint where i left in my mail that which antara shd beselected,how the transit of jup sun and moon be usedto correctly find the date is my main concern,just tryto predict date for this birth time

only,regardsAsheesh--- Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Asheesh ji,> > I doubt that 7th sub lord signifying merely 8th> house can promise marriage.> Only ray of hope I see is that the sub lord of Sun> is signifying 2,5,8, and> 11.> > Also please note that the BTR is only half done> before actual events> verification in native's life. I hope you have> already done it.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Asheesh> <ni_ash1 > wrote:> > > Dear Sagar sir and members ,> >> > attaching

chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR> done by> > Swami RCS using astrosage.com,> >> > Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami> > rectified is 3.04.12> >> > and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PM> >> > DOB 15.01.1982 Place indore> >> > i m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out all> > mistakes> >> > regards> > Asheesh> >> > --- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> <ssagar86%40. co.in>> wrote:> >> > > Dear Asheesh> > > Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa> > > resigned , i wil try to predict and

explaine how> to> > > predict date of Marrige> > > Sahhasra saagar> > >> > > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 > <ni_ash1%40. com>>> > > wrote:> > >> > > Asheesh <ni_ash1 > <ni_ash1%40. com>>> > > Re: Marriage timing from> BC> > > @gro ups.com> <% 40. com>> > > Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear swami,> > >> > > i m also looking for a practical example which> shows> > > how to correctly pin point the date and time of> > > marriage,with the help of significators we are> able> > > to> > > find possible periods of marriage timings ,still> it> > > is> > > not that straight forward,in file section there> is> > > one> > > example but it is also a postmortem study and> even> > > by> > > going thru it i m not able to correctly figure> out> > > the> > > date of the marriage for rectified time given by> u> > > ,it> > > is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun> month of> > >

marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther> > > recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr> Kamal> > > and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q> ,if> > > these gentlemen share there way of deciphering> the> > > code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and> > > advanced> > > theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,> > >> > > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could> > > predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of> > > learning the intricacies of a system which makes> one> > > near perfect, if we are failing in predictions> the> > > fault is with us only!!!!!> > >> > > regards> > > Asheesh> > > --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> > >> > > > Dear

Sir,> > > > Just a few extracts from messages about> astrology> > > > in this group that show views pole apart.> > > >> > > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June> 2009 to> > > > the known person very near to family. She is> born> > > in> > > > Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie> Lane,> > > > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> > > > 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the> result> > > > than means to that end. I am 100% confident> when I> > > > say that. I have sufficient reasons. I> answered> > > > your question now!. I am now completing 46> years> > > in> > > > this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the>

date of> > > > marriage is related to the correct data. Send> me> > > > the invitation!! !> > > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > > >> > > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot> be> > > > predicted exactly by the astrologer.> > > > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact> date> > > for> > > > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of> the> > > > child to be born. Can not give the exact> > > education,> > > > exact job, etc.> > > > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> > > > anything correctly in advance. Every one is> trying> > > > his level best to give exact prediction.> That's> > > all.> > > > Dhanabalan> > >

>> > > >> > > > Dear friend,> > > > Above is a contradicting episode of> statements.> > > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict> in> > > > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste> > > time?> > > > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the> date of> > > > event or event at first place, there must be a> > > > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is> no> > > > way out to achieve success in astrology.> > > >> > > > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > > >> > > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> > > > @gro ups.com> > > > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM>

> > > Daughter's health> > > > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about> her> > > > planetary positions and what she should do> about> > > > it? Tell me few things about her future and> when> > > she> > > > will get married? Her birth details: Date of> > > > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm> > > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> > > > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia> > > > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> > > Subject:> > > > Re: Daughter's health> > > > @gro ups.com Date:> Thursday,> === message truncated ===

Dear Punit Pandey

I gave my birth details and events. Some have rectified my birth time. Still the events are not matching with dasa, bhukthi and antharam for the rectified time. But no one tried to rectify my birth time according to the events given as per k.p.

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 3:17 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

There is no solution to the problem what you are suggesting. There is no way you can verify as natal predictions are generally person to person. Your problem of verification is not limited to KP System but whole astrology as it is not possible to verify predictions made in person. Only possible solution in this situation is to try yourself and see and that is the reason I am pushing you for publishing your analysis either successful or failed. As an astrologer, I have see miraculous accuracy of this system and that is the reason I believe in it like many other astrologers in this forum, but there is no way my believe can make you believe. You will have to try yourself. I can not think of any other way to make you believe, can you think of anything else?

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Asheesh

"in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of learning the intricacies of a system which makes one near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 > wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1 >Re: Marriage timing from BC @gro ups.comSunday, August 31, 2008, 2:44 PM

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it isnot that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,itis said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering thecode i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter

oflearning the intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your

question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> advance why study astrology at

all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27

soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Dear sagar sir,

" Jupiter alone is signifiator of 2,5,11 and Sun is in

> the sub of Jupiter hence Rahu Dasha Sun antara will

> bestow marriage . "

what shd i conclude from above statement,shd it be

concluded that antara of 7 CSL will give marriage or

Planet which is in sub of strong significator of 2,11

will give marriage in its antara?

point is i m not clr why only sun antara is being

selected to give marriage when all other antaras after

it are also signifying 2 or 7 or 11

now pt is here marriage seems near due to age factor

,otherwise if this q would have been asked 15 yrs back

say in MD of mars,how u would have decided the yr of

marriage,month of marriage,date of marriage,do u think

retrograde ven will not pose any difference ,

Do u not consider transit of Jup sun and moon to pin

point the event,if u do consider what shd be their

positions at the event of marriage,

Pl explain the above

regards

Asheesh

--- Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

> Dear Asheesh

> As per ur chart given i am trying to analyse and

> predict.

> Venus is significator of 6th is not so good for

> marrtal matter but Venus inthe sub of Mars lord of

> 7th,12th inthe 5th cusp.

> Jupiter alone is signifiator of 2,5,11 and Sun is in

> the sub of Jupiter hence Rahu Dasha Sun antara will

> bestow marriage .

> Saturn and Moon in the 5th cusp along with Mars and

> Jupiter indicating Punarphoo dosha hence engagement

> date may fixed and postponed.

> 17th October 2008 to 11th December 2008 or Marriage

> will take place only after 2011 April as Sun bhukti

> will sun to the natal chart.

> Please check it and try to analyse the marriage

> matter through Horary chart by taking a Number from

> 1- 249 from Ms.Pooja.

> All the best at all moments

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

> --- On Mon, 1/9/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1

> wrote:

>

> Asheesh <ni_ash1

> Re: Marriage timing from BC

>

> Monday, 1 September, 2008, 2:29 PM

Dear Sagar sir and members ,

>

> attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR done

> by

> Swami RCS using astrosage.com,

>

> Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami

> rectified is 3.04.12

>

> and time rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PM

>

> DOB 15.01.1982 Place indore

>

> i m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out all

> mistakes

>

> regards

> Asheesh

> --- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

> > Dear Asheesh

> > Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa

> > resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how

> to

> > predict date of Marrige

> > Sahhasra saagar

> >

> > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 >

> > wrote:

> >

> > Asheesh <ni_ash1 >

> > Re: Marriage timing from BC

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear swami,

> >

> > i m also looking for a practical example which

> shows

> > how to correctly pin point the date and time of

> > marriage,with the help of significators we are

> able

> > to

> > find possible periods of marriage timings ,still

> it

> > is

> > not that straight forward,in file section there is

> > one

> > example but it is also a postmortem study and even

> > by

> > going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out

> > the

> > date of the marriage for rectified time given by u

> > ,it

> > is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month

> of

> > marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther

> > recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr

> Kamal

> > and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q

> ,if

> > these gentlemen share there way of deciphering the

> > code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and

> > advanced

> > theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,

> >

> > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could

> > predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of

> > learning the intricacies of a system which makes

> one

> > near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the

> > fault is with us only!!!!!

> >

> > regards

> > Asheesh

> > --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > Just a few extracts from messages about

> astrology

> > > in this group that show views pole apart.

> > >  

> > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009

> to

> > > the known person very near to family. She is

> born

> > in

> > > Shravana Star.  A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,

> > > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA

> > >   001-919-960-  3833        pathiav

> > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result

> > > than means to that end. I am 100% confident

> when I

> > > say that.  I have sufficient reasons. I answered

> > > your question now!.  I am now completing 46

> years

> > in

> > > this field, Sir  (I am now 78+).  Yes, the date

> of

> > > marriage is related to the correct data. Send me

> > > the invitation!! !

> > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.

> > >  

> > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot

> be

> > > predicted exactly by the astrologer.

> > > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date

> > for

> > > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of

> the

> > > child to be born. Can not give the exact

> > education,

> > > exact job, etc.

> > > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict

> > > anything correctly in advance. Every one is

> trying

> > > his level best to give exact prediction. That's

> > all.

> > > Dhanabalan   

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friend,

> > > Above is a contradicting episode of statements.

> > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in

> > > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste

> > time?

> > > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date

> of

> > > event or event at first place, there must be a

> > > method for doing so. Swearing by experience is

> no

> > > way out to achieve success in astrology.

> > >

> > > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference

> > >

> > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM

> > > Daughter's health

> > > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about

> her

> > > planetary positions and what she should do about

> > > it? Tell me few things about her future and when

> > she

> > > will get married? Her birth details: Date of

> > > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm

> > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> > > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia

> > > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

> > Subject:

> > > Re: Daughter's health

> > > @gro ups.com Thursday,

> > > August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks

> > > for your reply, could you please tell me more

> > about

> > > her husband's nature and about him. And if

> > possible

> > > could you please tell me his initial (what

> letter

> > > his name will start from?) Thanks for all the

> > > help. Sonia

>

=== message truncated ===

Dear Ashhesh

7th CSL indicates matter and DBAS will bestow fruite.

Rahu/Ven/Sun or Rahu/Sun/Sun will bestow marrige of Ms. Pooja i feel as per my knowledge.

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Tue, 2/9/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 12:04 PM

Dear sagar sir,"Jupiter alone is signifiator of 2,5,11 and Sun is in> the sub of Jupiter hence Rahu Dasha Sun antara will> bestow marriage ."what shd i conclude from above statement,shd it beconcluded that antara of 7 CSL will give marriage orPlanet which is in sub of strong significator of 2,11will give marriage in its antara?point is i m not clr why only sun antara is beingselected to give marriage when all other antaras afterit are also signifying 2 or 7 or 11now pt is here marriage seems near due to age factor,otherwise if this q would have been asked 15 yrs backsay in MD of mars,how u would have decided the yr ofmarriage,month of marriage,date of marriage,do u thinkretrograde ven will not pose any difference ,Do u not consider transit of Jup sun and moon to pinpoint the event,if u do consider what shd be theirpositions at the event of marriage,Pl

explain the aboveregardsAsheesh--- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Asheesh> As per ur chart given i am trying to analyse and> predict.> Venus is significator of 6th is not so good for> marrtal matter but Venus inthe sub of Mars lord of> 7th,12th inthe 5th cusp.> Jupiter alone is signifiator of 2,5,11 and Sun is in> the sub of Jupiter hence Rahu Dasha Sun antara will> bestow marriage .> Saturn and Moon in the 5th cusp along with Mars and> Jupiter indicating Punarphoo dosha hence engagement> date may fixed and postponed.> 17th October 2008 to 11th December 2008 or Marriage> will take place only after 2011 April as Sun bhukti> will sun to the natal chart.> Please check it and try to analyse the marriage> matter through Horary

chart by taking a Number from> 1- 249 from Ms.Pooja.> All the best at all moments> Sahhasra Saagara> > > --- On Mon, 1/9/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> wrote:> > Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> Re: Marriage timing from BC> @gro ups.com> Monday, 1 September, 2008, 2:29 PM> > > > > > > Dear Sagar sir and members ,> > attaching chart of Ms Pooja, casted as per BTR done> by> Swami RCS using astrosage.com,> > Pl note that time given was 3.00 PM and time Swami> rectified is 3.04.12> > and time

rectified by Dr Luther is 3.16.20PM> > DOB 15.01.1982 Place indore> > i m also giving brief analysis ,Pl point out all> mistakes> > regards> Asheesh> --- Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > Dear Asheesh> > Give me the chart as i had given in S.Bangarappa> > resigned , i wil try to predict and explaine how> to> > predict date of Marrige> > Sahhasra saagar> > > > --- On Sun, 31/8/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> > wrote:> > > > Asheesh <ni_ash1 >> > Re: Marriage timing from BC> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:14 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear swami,> > > > i

m also looking for a practical example which> shows> > how to correctly pin point the date and time of> > marriage,with the help of significators we are> able> > to> > find possible periods of marriage timings ,still> it> > is> > not that straight forward,in file section there is> > one> > example but it is also a postmortem study and even> > by> > going thru it i m not able to correctly figure out> > the> > date of the marriage for rectified time given by u> > ,it> > is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month> of> > marriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Luther> > recently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr> Kamal> > and Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q> ,if> > these gentlemen share there way of deciphering

the> > code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and> > advanced> > theories ,Pl share using sub thoery,> > > > in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could> > predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of> > learning the intricacies of a system which makes> one> > near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the> > fault is with us only!!!!!> > > > regards> > Asheesh> > --- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > Just a few extracts from messages about> astrology> > > in this group that show views pole apart.> > > > > > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009> to> > > the known person very near to family. She is> born> > in> > > Shravana

Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> > > Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> > > 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > > > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> > > than means to that end. I am 100% confident> when I> > > say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> > > your question now!. I am now completing 46> years> > in> > > this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date> of> > > marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> > > the invitation!! ! > > > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > > > > > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot> be> > > predicted exactly by the astrologer. > > > Also, the astrologer

can not give the exact date> > for> > > marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of> the> > > child to be born. Can not give the exact> > education,> > > exact job, etc.> > > In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> > > anything correctly in advance. Every one is> trying> > > his level best to give exact prediction. That's> > all.> > > Dhanabalan > > > > > > > > > Dear friend,> > > Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > > > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> > > advance why study astrology at all. Why waste> > time?> > > 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date> of> > > event or event at first place, there must be a> > >

method for doing so. Swearing by experience is> no> > > way out to achieve success in astrology.> > > > > > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > > > > > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> > > @gro ups.com> > > Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > > > Daughter's health> > > Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about> her> > > planetary positions and what she should do about> > > it? Tell me few things about her future and when> > she> > > will get married? Her birth details: Date of> > > birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > > > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> > > reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > > > * soniarai27

soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> > Subject:> > > Re: Daughter's health> > > @gro ups.com Thursday,> > > August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> > > for your reply, could you please tell me more> > about> > > her husband's nature and about him. And if> > possible> > > could you please tell me his initial (what> letter> > > his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> > > help. Sonia> === message truncated ===

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Dr Luther,

" Obviously I followed the original teachings of K.S. Krishnamurty. I would like to say a meticulous study of the chart either natal or horary is necessary for correct prediction"

any contribution on above is need of time,

If you can find time to share , it will be nice for many.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Luther Rath

Monday, September 01, 2008 8:58 PM

Re: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh,

with due regards to all.

Dr. Luther

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology > Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 7:47:34 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh Sir,

Dear Asheesh

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it isnot that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,itis said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering thecode i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter oflearning the intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in> advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

I hope you will agree that astrology can not be learnt using one chart. You have quite a few questions e.g. on KMS forumula and Shanmugam's formula etc. Why don't you apply it on some charts and then discuss the way you have done for your own chart.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Punit Pandey

I gave my birth details and events. Some have rectified my birth time. Still the events are not matching with dasa, bhukthi and antharam for the rectified time. But no one tried to rectify my birth time according to the events given as per k.p.

Dhanabalan --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: Marriage timing from BC Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 3:17 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Asheesh

" in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK could predict in advance why can't we, its a matter of learning the intricacies of a system which makes one near perfect, if we are failing in predictions the fault is with us only!!!!!

Dhanabalan

--- On Sun, 8/31/08, Asheesh <ni_ash1 > wrote:

Asheesh <ni_ash1 >Re: Marriage timing from BC

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008, 2:44 PM

Dear swami,i m also looking for a practical example which showshow to correctly pin point the date and time ofmarriage,with the help of significators we are able tofind possible periods of marriage timings ,still it is

not that straight forward,in file section there is oneexample but it is also a postmortem study and even bygoing thru it i m not able to correctly figure out thedate of the marriage for rectified time given by u ,it

is said that jup decides yr of marriage,sun month ofmarriage and moon the date of marriage,Dr Lutherrecently gave marriage month of mar 09 for Mr Kamaland Mr Pathi date of marriage of some lady in q ,ifthese gentlemen share there way of deciphering the

code i will be obliged,i dont know 4 step and advancedtheories ,Pl share using sub thoery,in my openion ,when our revered guruji KSK couldpredict in advance why can't we, its a matter oflearning the intricacies of a system which makes one

near perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in

> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I

> say that. I have sufficient reasons. I answered> your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me

> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for

> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying

> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in

> advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no

> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about

> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please

> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,

> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter

> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com > Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.

> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> . Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly

> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>

Respected Sir,

Namasthe. I am very happy to have your message. I am realy interested to work on prediction of date of marriage. I would like to spare time if I get cases.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther

swami <swami Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 10:31:29 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipat aye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Dr Luther,

" Obviously I followed the original teachings of K.S. Krishnamurty. I would like to say a meticulous study of the chart either natal or horary is necessary for correct prediction"

any contribution on above is need of time,

If you can find time to share , it will be nice for many.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

http:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, September 01, 2008 8:58 PM

Re: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh,

with due regards to all.

Dr. Luther

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >@gro ups.comMonday, September 1, 2008 7:47:34 AMRe: Marriage timing from BC

Dear Asheesh Sir,

Dear Asheesh

intricacies of a system which makes onenear perfect, if we are failing in predictions thefault is with us only!!!!!regardsAsheesh--- swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:> Dear Sir,> Just a few extracts from messages about astrology> in this group that show views pole apart.> > * Madam, She will get married by 16th June 2009 to> the known person very near to family. She is born in> Shravana Star. A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane,> Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833 pathiav > * I am sure you will be happy to know the result> than means to that end. I am 100% confident when I> say that. I have sufficient reasons.

I answered> your question now!. I am now completing 46 years in> this field, Sir (I am now 78+). Yes, the date of> marriage is related to the correct data. Send me> the invitation!! ! > Blessings. A.V.Pathi.> > * I accept that the birth and death are cannot be> predicted exactly by the astrologer. > Also, the astrologer can not give the exact date for> marriage of a person. Can not give the sex of the> child to be born. Can not give the exact education,> exact job, etc.> In my opinion, the astrologers can not predict> anything correctly in advance. Every one is trying> his level best to give exact prediction. That's all.> Dhanabalan > > > Dear friend,> Above is a contradicting episode of statements. > Situation is if 1. Astrologer can not predict in>

advance why study astrology at all. Why waste time?> 2. If astrologer can predict correctly the date of> event or event at first place, there must be a> method for doing so. Swearing by experience is no> way out to achieve success in astrology.> > OTHER PARTS OF MESSAGE FOR reference> > * soniarai27 <soniarai27@ ...> > To:> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:37:38 AM > Daughter's health> Dear swami ji Please help me and tell me about her> planetary positions and what she should do about> it? Tell me few things about her future and when she> will get married? Her birth details: Date of> birth: 3 March 1981 Time of birth: 14:33 pm > Place of birth: London, United Kingdom please> reply me urgently. Thanks Sonia > * soniarai27 soniarai27 (AT) (DOT) co.uk

Subject:> Re: Daughter's health> @gro ups.com Thursday,> August 28, 2008, 9:00 AM Dear swami ji Thanks> for your reply, could you please tell me more about> her husband's nature and about him. And if possible> could you please tell me his initial (what letter> his name will start from?) Thanks for all the> help. Sonia> Tkp Ghopal astrogopalji_ tkp To:> @gro ups.com> Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52:53 PM Subject:> Re: Re: Daughter's health > Dear AV Pathi To the height of appreciation you> have mentioned the date of marriage.> If you could kindly explain as to how you arrived at> the date, it could be a great favour to the Kp group> .

Thanks in anticipation. Regards tkp ghopal> > > Can someone share/ demonstrate How to correctly> predict marriage from Birth chart using SUB theory?> > [Please Forget example in books and Magazines they> are usually justifications of events that occurred.}> > OM TAT SAT.>