IndiaDivine.org

4 step method

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear 4 step lovers

No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without telling to read the 4 step book.

Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu¢s signlord are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar¢s message is that there is no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.

Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by Mr.Gondhalekar.

I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined planets of conjoined planet, etc.)

Dhanabalan

dear dhanabalan,

reply in bold letters

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear 4 step lovers No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without telling to read the 4 step book.

reply: which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is depends on indivisuals and not compulsory to members.

Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's signlord are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar's message is that there is no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps. reply:i have mentioned that nodes signlord are not be judged again.i have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.

Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by Mr.Gondhalekar. reply:the reply is already given in message.pls.check it.

I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined planets of conjoined planet, etc.) reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for planets as wel as for nodes clearly.

Dhanabalan

Dear 4 step lovers,

Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/19284,

1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the

special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the

special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one

has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not

considered by a well known practitioner.

2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in

the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not

to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last

preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu.

3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the

primary significator(s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is

opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of

Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take the

signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step

book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets

or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be

given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.--

4 step guide guide point 7)

4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps

are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of

starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.

This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any

doubt, which is a different story.

Regards,

tw

, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka wrote:

>

> dear dhanabalan,

> reply in bold letters

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

> On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

> >

> > Dear 4 step lovers

> >

> >

> >

> > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped

my further

> > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without

telling to

> > read the 4 step book.

> >

> > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is

depends on

> > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*

> >

> > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's

signlord are

> > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined

planets of

> > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar's message is

that there is

> > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further

judging of

> > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.

> >

> > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged

again.i

> > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*

> >

> > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord

of

> > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the

aspecting and

> > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by

> > Mr.Gondhalekar.

> >

> > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls.check it.*

> >

> > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and

conjoined

> > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be

discarded. (i.e.

> > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined

planets of

> > conjoined planet, etc.)

> >

> > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for

planets

> > as wel as for nodes clearly.*

> >

> > Dhanabalan

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Tin Win

Thank you for your clarification for my doubt. I understand what you want to convey to me.

But Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar is differing from his book.

For me, you have posted 4 step significators as per KPAstro 3.0 which is under reference (1).

Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

Mr.Gondhalekar also posted the significator for MOON which is under reference (2).

PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5

The significator for Moon in KPASTRO 3.0 differs from Mr.Gondhalekar. Please explain why the difference is?

Dhanabalan

---------------

Reference (1)

4 Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0) Printed on: August 18 2008 Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11 Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa Planets in own stars (*): Ju Mo conj 10 Ma conj 12 Ve conj 9 Sa conj 10 Ke conj Ju Me is aspected by Ma Ra is aspected by Ju Mo aspects 4 Ma aspects 3, 6 Ve aspects 3 Sa aspects 4 Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

------

Reference (2)

Re: Contribution of planets to the houses

Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM

"sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka

Add sender to Contacts

dear dhanabalan,

your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and rahu anatara.i have already analysed jupiter.

now about saturn.it is as follows

PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3) 12It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses.

now about anatara of rahu.

i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big

problems in your life.

another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury.

your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification

PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing

(karaka planet for writing matters).

hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message.

-sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote: --- On Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: 4 step method Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM

Dear 4 step lovers,Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not considered by a well known practitioner. 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu. 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take

the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.-- 4 step guide guide point 7) 4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any doubt, which is a different story.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear dhanabalan,> reply in bold letters> thanks> -sunil

gondhalekar> > > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear 4 step lovers> >> >> >> > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further> > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without telling to> > read the 4 step book.> >> > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is depends on> > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> >> > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's signlord are> > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of> > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is that there is> > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of> > aspecting

and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> >> > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged again.i> > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> >> > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of> > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and> > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> > Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> >> > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined> > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded. (i.e.> > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined planets of> > conjoined planet, etc.)> >> >

*reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for planets> > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> >> > Dhanabalan> >> >> > > >>

dear dhanabalan,

pl.watch it carefully.the significators in both are same.

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/12/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Tin Win

Thank you for your clarification for my doubt. I understand what you want to convey to me.

For me, you have posted 4 step significators as per KPAstro 3.0 which is under reference (1).

Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su:

Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

Mr.Gondhalekar also posted the significator for MOON which is under reference (2).

PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12)

It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5

The significator for Moon in KPASTRO 3.0 differs from Mr.Gondhalekar. Please explain why the difference is?

Dhanabalan

--------------- Reference (1) 4 Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0) Printed on: August 18 2008

Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11 Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa

Planets in own stars (*): Ju Mo conj 10

Ma conj 12 Ve conj 9

Sa conj 10 Ke conj Ju

Me is aspected by Ma Ra is aspected by Ju

Mo aspects 4 Ma aspects 3, 6

Ve aspects 3 Sa aspects 4

Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12

Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

------ Reference (2) Re: Contribution of planets to the houses Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM " sunil gondhalekar " <sunilalaka Add sender to Contacts

dear dhanabalan, your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and rahu anatara.i have already analysed jupiter. now about saturn.it is as follows PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10)

It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3) 12

It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses. now about anatara of rahu. i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big

problems in your life. another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury. your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12)

It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing (karaka planet for writing matters). hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message. -sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: 4 step method

Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM

Dear 4 step lovers,Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the

special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not considered by a well known practitioner. 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in

the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu. 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the

primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step

book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.-- 4 step guide guide point 7)

4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.

This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any doubt, which is a different story.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear dhanabalan,> reply in bold letters> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear 4 step lovers> >> >> >> > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further> > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without

telling to> > read the 4 step book.> >> > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is depends on> > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> >

> > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's signlord are> > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of> > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is

that there is> > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of> > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> >> > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged

again.i> > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> >> > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of> > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the

aspecting and> > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> > Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> >

> > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined> > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded. (i.e.> > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined

planets of> > conjoined planet, etc.)> >> > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for planets> > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> >> > Dhanabalan

> >> >> > > >>

Dear Dhanabalan, > Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10Primary significator Mo aspects 4th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.> Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12Primary significator Ma aspects Mer in 7th by 8th aspect; 3th cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.

> Sublord of Mo is Su:The same.> Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> Primary significator Me is aspected by primary significator Ma in 12, l/o 4,11 (empty houses) and primary significator Ma aspects 3th cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect, conj with 12th cusp within 3deg20min orb.All are as per 4 step book.Regards,tw , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:>> Dear Tin Win> > Thank you for your clarification for my doubt. I understand what you want to convey to me.> But Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar is differing from his book.> For me, you have posted 4 step significators as per KPAstro 3.0 which is under reference (1).> Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10> Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12> Sublord of Mo is Su:> Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> > > Mr.Gondhalekar also posted the significator for MOON which is under reference (2).> > PLANET : MOON> Itself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 > Itself aspects :------ 5> > > The significator for Moon in KPASTRO 3.0 differs from Mr.Gondhalekar. Please explain why the difference is?> > Dhanabalan> > ---------------> Reference (1)> > 4 Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0)> Printed on: August 18 2008> > Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11> Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa> Planets in own stars (*): Ju> > Mo conj 10> Ma conj 12> Ve conj 9> Sa conj 10> Ke conj Ju> > Me is aspected by Ma> Ra is aspected by Ju> Mo aspects 4> Ma aspects 3, 6> Ve aspects 3> Sa aspects 4> > Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10> Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12> Sublord of Mo is Su:> Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> > > ------> Reference (2)> > Re: Contribution of planets to the houses> Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM> "sunil gondhalekar" sunilalaka Add sender to Contacts > > > dear dhanabalan,> your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and rahu anatara.> i have already analysed jupiter.> now about saturn.it is as follows> PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10) > It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3) 12> It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 > Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8> saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses.> > now about anatara of rahu.> i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big > problems in your life.> another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury.> your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification> PLANET : MOON> Itself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 > Itself aspects :------ 5> on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.> this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing> (karaka planet for writing matters).> hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message.> -sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote: > > --- On Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 tw853 wrote:> > tw853 tw853 Re: 4 step method> > Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM> > > > > > > Dear 4 step lovers,> > Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,> > 1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the > special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the > special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one > has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not > considered by a well known practitioner. > > 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in > the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not > to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last > preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu. > > 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the > primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is > opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of > Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take the > signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step > book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets > or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be > given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.-- > 4 step guide guide point 7) > > 4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps > are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of > starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.> > This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any > doubt, which is a different story.> > Regards,> > tw> > > @gro ups.com, "sunil gondhalekar" > <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> >> > dear dhanabalan,> > reply in bold letters> > thanks> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear 4 step lovers> > >> > >> > >> > > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped > my further> > > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without > telling to> > > read the 4 step book.> > >> > > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is > depends on> > > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> > >> > > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's > signlord are> > > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined > planets of> > > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is > that there is> > > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further > judging of> > > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> > >> > > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged > again.i> > > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> > >> > > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord > of> > > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the > aspecting and> > > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> > > Mr.Gondhalekar.> > >> > > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> > >> > > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and > conjoined> > > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be > discarded. (i.e.> > > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined > planets of> > > conjoined planet, etc.)> > >> > > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for > planets> > > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> > >> > > Dhanabalan> > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Dear Mr.Gondhalekar

Significators in both are not same.

Mr.Tin Win gave justification for the significator for MOON as per 4 step book.

Please clarify my doubts.

1) Step I: Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10

Primary significator Mo aspects 4th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.

Why the 4th cusp has not been considered?

Whether cusp conjoined is strong and cusp aspect is weak?

Whether it is already covered in step II, therefore omitted.

2) Step II: Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12

Primary significator Ma aspects Mer in 7th by 8th aspect; 3rd cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.

Why 8,3 and 4 are not considered?

Whether the house 4 has been already covered in step II, therefore omitted 4?

Whether Mercury also must be prime significator for consideration?

Whether the cusp aspect is weak and not considered?

3) Step IV: Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)Primary significator Me is aspected by primary significator Ma in 12, l/o 4,11 (empty houses) and primary significator Ma aspects 3th cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect, conj with 12th cusp within 3deg20min orb..

Why the houses 12,4,11,3,6 are not considered?

Whether the houses 12, 4,11 have been already covered in step II, therefore omitted?

As per k.p., only the aspect of significators are considered in the 5th step and not the reverse. Do you mean that Mercury did not aspect Mars?

4) Please explain what is hershal. I did not come across the word hershal.

“another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury.”

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/12/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Re: 4 step method Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 12:49 PM

dear dhanabalan,

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/12/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Tin Win

Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5

Dhanabalan

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- Reference (1) 4 Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0) Printed on: August 18 2008 Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11 Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa Planets in own stars (*): Ju Mo conj 10 Ma conj 12 Ve conj 9 Sa conj 10 Ke conj Ju Me is aspected by Ma Ra is aspected by Ju Mo aspects 4 Ma aspects 3, 6 Ve aspects 3 Sa aspects 4 Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

------------ --------- --------- --------- Reference (2) Re: Contribution of planets to the houses Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Add sender to Contacts

@gro ups.com dear dhanabalan, your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and rahu anatara.i have already analysed jupiter. now about saturn.it is as follows PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3) 12It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses. now about anatara of rahu. i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big

problems in your life. another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury. your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12) It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing (karaka planet for writing matters). hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message. -sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote: --- On Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: 4 step method@gro ups.comWednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM

Dear 4 step lovers,Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not considered by a well known practitioner. 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu. 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu (4 step book

pages 41-42), in other words to take the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.-- 4 step guide guide point 7) 4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any doubt, which is a different story.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "sunil gondhalekar"

<sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear dhanabalan,> reply in bold letters> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear 4 step lovers> >> >> >> > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further> > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without telling to> > read the 4 step book.> >> > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is depends on> > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> >> > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's signlord are> > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of> > signlord). What I understand from

Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is that there is> > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of> > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> >> > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged again.i> > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> >> > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of> > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and> > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> > Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> >> > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined> > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded.

(i.e.> > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined planets of> > conjoined planet, etc.)> >> > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for planets> > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> >> > Dhanabalan> >> >> > > >>

dear dhanabalan,

Astrokundali SW developer has his own commercial angles as he want

to satisfy all the customer.you must have known aspect is not considered

by so many welknown astrologers and thats why he has not included all these points.

the aspect on cusp is also the same case and thats why not included.myself

personally look at the chart and correct the houses manually.SW developer has

given the range of orb and that can be changed.but if we take an orb of 3-20 and

if diff.is 3-21 then SW will not indicate that aspect and thats why special look at

chart is a must.so i am not totally depending on SW.thats why i told you to watch

it carefully,both are same.

hershal is Uranus.

mr.dhanabalan,no one has repd.to your chart that how 12th house was operating

in jupiter period,but only 4 step theory has revealed it.doesnt it?thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/15/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Mr.Gondhalekar Significators in both are not same. Mr.Tin Win gave justification for the significator for MOON as per 4 step book. Please clarify my doubts. 1) Step I: Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Primary significator Mo aspects 4th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.

Why the 4th cusp has not been considered? Whether cusp conjoined is strong and cusp aspect is weak? Whether it is already covered in step II, therefore omitted.

2) Step II: Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Primary significator Ma aspects Mer in 7th by 8th aspect; 3rd cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb.

Why 8,3 and 4 are not considered? Whether the house 4 has been already covered in step II, therefore omitted 4? Whether Mercury also must be prime significator for consideration? Whether the cusp aspect is weak and not considered? 3) Step IV: Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

Primary significator Me is aspected by primary significator Ma in 12, l/o 4,11 (empty houses) and primary significator Ma aspects 3th cusp by 4th aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect, conj with 12th cusp within 3deg20min orb..

Why the houses 12,4,11,3,6 are not considered? Whether the houses 12, 4,11 have been already covered in step II, therefore omitted? As per k.p., only the aspect of significators are considered in the 5th step and not the reverse. Do you mean that Mercury did not aspect Mars? 4) Please explain what is hershal. I did not come across the word hershal. "another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury."

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/12/08, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

Re: Re: 4 step method

Friday, September 12, 2008, 12:49 PM

dear dhanabalan,

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/12/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Tin Win

Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10 Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12 Sublord of Mo is Su:

Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

PLANET : MOONItself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10) It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12)

It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5

Dhanabalan

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- Reference (1)

4 Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0)

Printed on: August 18 2008 Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11

Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa Planets in own stars (*): Ju

Mo conj 10 Ma conj 12

Ve conj 9 Sa conj 10

Ke conj Ju Me is aspected by Ma

Ra is aspected by Ju Mo aspects 4

Ma aspects 3, 6 Ve aspects 3

Sa aspects 4 Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10

Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12

Sublord of Mo is Su: Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)

------------ --------- --------- --------- Reference (2)

Re: Contribution of planets to the houses

Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM

" sunil gondhalekar " <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Add sender to Contacts

@gro ups.com dear dhanabalan,

your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and rahu anatara.i have already analysed jupiter.

now about saturn.it is as follows

PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10)

It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3) 12

It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12 Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses.

now about anatara of rahu.

i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big

problems in your life.

another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with mercury.

your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification

It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9 Itself aspects :------ 5on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing

(karaka planet for writing matters).

hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message.

-sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: 4 step method

@gro ups.com Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM

Dear 4 step lovers,Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the

special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not considered by a well known practitioner. 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in

the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu. 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the

primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step

book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.-- 4 step guide guide point 7)

4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.

This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any doubt, which is a different story.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, " sunil gondhalekar "

<sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:>> dear dhanabalan,> reply in bold letters> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Dear 4 step lovers> >> >> >> > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped my further> > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without

telling to> > read the 4 step book.> >> > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is depends on> > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> >

> > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's signlord are> > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined planets of> > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is

that there is> > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further judging of> > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> >> > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged

again.i> > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> >> > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord of> > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the

aspecting and> > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> > Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> >

> > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and conjoined> > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be discarded. (i.e.> > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined

planets of> > conjoined planet, etc.)> >> > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for planets> > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> >> > Dhanabalan

> >> >> > > >>

Dear 4 Step Lovers,

Firstly, please let you know that the KPAstro 3.0 way of

giving satisfaction to its users is as follows:

The

full expanded form of 4 Step Significators, i.e. only `primary'

significators used in 4 step analysis , are provided as shown in the attachments.

Options

are given in `4 Step Settings' as given below:

1) ORB

(to change to any orb from default 3.3333)

2) Moon

ORB (to change to any orb from default 3.3333)

3) Use

cusp conj (or not)

4) Use

Planet to Planet aspect (or not)

also---Use 7th aspect (or not)

5) Use

Planet to Cusp aspect (or not)

also---Use 7th aspect (or not)

Secondly, as you're aware, the SW says `only one and one only' story at 'any time' as set

by the rules in 4 step book, for instance, the primary significators in the

attachment- I can not be fully done manually to catch the all effects of the special

rules of conj and aspect . This is the `copy and paste' of the computer

print-out. If any single primary signification is not according to the rules in

the 4 step book, please kindly let me know to explain according to this book.

What a 4 step lover can do is to exclude some significators for the fully comprehensive

computer print-out, to make necessary adjustment, to change the settings etc.

according to his or preference.

Thirdly, please note in the attachment- II that without

taking the aspect there is no way to justify becoming 2 times US president

and nothing is shown about the nasty Mercury Dasa during which no recovery at

all for that gentleman.

Thanks and regards,

tw

Attachment I

Msg#19508

Horary No. 200/249

1. Question: Longevity of my father in law? KP (1-249): 200

> 10th Sep 2008 at 13:32 hours,> Auckland,

New Zealand

Rotated Asc (to 9th) Pi 06:43:46, New KPA 23-53-17 (KPAstro 3.0)

- Page 1 –

4 Step Significators

Empty houses: 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Ma, Ju, Sa,

Ra, Ke

Planets in own stars (*): Nil

Mo conj 4

Ju conj 4

Mo conj Ju

Ma conj Me, Ve

Mo is aspected by Ma

Ju is aspected by Ma

Sa is aspected by Ju

Mo aspects 10

Ma aspects 4

Ju aspects 10

Planet Ke+: 11;

Sgl Mo(4, Cnj Ju[4, 7, Asp by Ma{1, 3-8, Cnj Me<1,

10, Cnj Ve<<1, 2-9>>>, Asp 4}, Asp Sa{12, 6},

Asp 10, Cnj 4], Asp 10,

Cnj 4)

Starlord of Ke is Me: 1; 10; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Ve[1, 2-9], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj Ju{4, 7, Asp Sa<12, 6>, Asp 10, Cnj 4}, Asp 10,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Sublord of Ke is Mo: Cnj 4

Starlord of Mo is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Planet Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10,

Cnj Ve<1, 2-9>}, Asp 4], Asp Sa[12, 6], Asp 10, Cnj

4); Asp 10; Cnj 4

Sublord of Ve is Me:

Starlord of Me is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10,

4); Asp 10; Cnj 4

Planet Su+: 12

Starlord of Su is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Sublord of Su is Sa+: 12; 6; Asp by Ju(4, 7, Cnj Mo[4,

Asp by Ma{1,

3-8, Cnj Me<1, 10, Cnj Ve<<1, 2-9>>>, Asp

4}, Asp 10, Cnj 4], Asp 10,

Cnj 4)

Starlord of Sa is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Planet Mo: Cnj 4

Starlord of Mo is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Sublord of Mo is Ju+: 4; 7; Cnj Mo(4,

Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj Me{1, 10,

Cnj Ve<1, 2-9>}, Asp 4], Asp 10, Cnj 4); Asp Sa(12,

6); Asp 10; Cnj 4

Starlord of Ju is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Planet Ma+: 1;

3-8; Cnj Me(1, 10, Cnj Ve[1, 2-9]); Asp Mo(4, Cnj Ju[4,

7, Asp Sa{12, 6}, Asp 10, Cnj 4], Asp 10, Cnj 4); Asp 4

Starlord of Ma is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10,

4); Asp 10; Cnj 4

Sublord of Ma is Ke+: 11; Sgl Mo(4, Cnj Ju[4, 7, Asp by

Ma{1, 3-8, Cnj

Me<1, 10, Cnj Ve<<1, 2-9>>>, Asp 4}, Asp

Sa{12, 6}, Asp 10, Cnj 4],

Asp 10, Cnj 4)

Starlord of Ke is Me: 1; 10; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Ve[1, 2-9], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj 4], Asp 4)

Planet Ra+: 5;

Sgl Sa(12, 6, Asp by Ju[4, 7, Cnj

Mo{4, Asp by Ma<1, 3-8,

Cnj Me<<1, 10, Cnj VePú¦1, 2-9)), Asp 4), Asp 10, Cnj

4), Asp 10, Cnj 4))

Starlord of Ra is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10, Cnj

Ve<1, 2-9>}, Asp 4], Asp Sa[12, 6], Asp 10, Cnj 4);

Asp 10; Cnj 4

Sublord of Ra is Su+: 12

Starlord of Su is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj

Ju{4, 7, Asp Sa<12, 6>, Asp 10, Cnj 4}, Asp 10, Cnj

4], Asp 4)

Planet Ju+: 4; 7;

Cnj Mo(4,

Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj Me{1, 10, Cnj Ve<1,

2-9>}, Asp 4], Asp 10, Cnj 4); Asp Sa(12, 6); Asp 10; Cnj

Starlord of Ju is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj

4], Asp 4)

Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 5; Sgl Sa(12, 6, Asp by Ju[4, 7, Cnj Mo{4,

Asp by

Ma<1, 3-8, Cnj Me<<1, 10, Cnj VePú¦1, 2-9)), Asp

4), Asp 10, Cnj 4), Asp

10, Cnj 4))

Me{1, 10, Cnj

Asp 10; Cnj 4

Planet Sa+: 12;

6; Asp by Ju(4, 7, Cnj Mo[4, Asp by Ma{1, 3-8, Cnj Me<1,

10, Cnj Ve<<1, 2-9>>>, Asp 4}, Asp 10, Cnj

4], Asp 10, Cnj 4)

Starlord of Sa is Ve: 1; 2-9; Cnj Ma(1, 3-8, Cnj Me[1, 10], Asp Mo[4,

Cnj

4], Asp 4)

Sublord of Sa is Ra+: 5; Sgl Sa(12, 6, Asp by Ju[4, 7, Cnj Mo{4,

Asp by

Ma<1, 3-8, Cnj Me<<1, 10, Cnj VePú¦1, 2-9)), Asp

4), Asp 10, Cnj 4), Asp

10, Cnj 4))

Me{1, 10, Cnj

Asp 10; Cnj 4

Planet Me:

Starlord of Me is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10, Cnj

Asp 10; Cnj 4

Sublord of Me is Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Mo: 4; Cnj Ju(4, 7, Asp by Ma[1, 3-8, Cnj

Me{1, 10, Cnj

Asp 10; Cnj 4

Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL:

www.system.com Printed on: September 15 2008

Attachment II

Msg#8613

President George W.

Bush

Birth July 6, 1946

Birth Time: 7:26 AM (EDT) (AA Rated)

Birth Place: New Haven, CT (41.3 N; 72.93 W)

- Page 1 -

4 Step Significators

Empty houses: 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Su, Mo,

Ra, Ke

Planets in own stars (*): Me, Sa

Me conj 1

Mo conj Ju

Ra is aspected by Ju

Me aspects 7

Sa aspects 10

Planet Ke+: 5;

Sgl Ma(2, 10)

Starlord of Ke is Me*: 1; Asp 7; Cnj 1

Sublord of Ke is Ju:

Starlord of Ju is Ma: 2; 10

Planet Ve:

Starlord of Ve is Me*: 1; Asp 7; Cnj 1

Sublord of Ve is Sa*: 12; 7-8-9; Asp 10

Starlord of Sa is Sa*: 12; 7-8-9; Asp 10

Planet Su+: 12

Starlord of Su is Ju: 3; 6; Cnj Mo(3)

Sublord of Su is Ju:

Planet Mo+: 3; Cnj Ju(3, 6)

Starlord of Mo is Ma: 2; 10

Sublord of Mo is Ma:

Starlord of Ma is Ve: 1; 4

Planet Ma:

Starlord of Ma is Ve: 1; 4

Sublord of Ma is Mo+:

3; Cnj Ju(3, 6)

Starlord of Mo is Ma: 2; 10

Planet Ra+: 11;

Sgl Ve(1, 4); Asp by Ju(3, 6, Cnj

Mo[3])

Starlord of Ra is Ma: 2; 10

Sublord of Ra is Ju:

Planet Ju:

Sublord of Ju is Ra+: 11; Sgl Ve(1, 4); Asp by Ju(3, 6, Cnj Mo[3])

Starlord of Ra is Ma: 2; 10

Planet Sa*: 12;

7-8-9; Asp 10

Sublord of Sa is Sa*: 12; 7-8-9; Asp 10

Planet Me*: 1;

Asp 7; Cnj 1

Starlord of Me is Me*: 1; Asp 7; Cnj 1

Sublord of Me is Me*: 1; Asp 7; Cnj 1

Starlord of Me is Me*: 1; Asp 7; Cnj 1

Astrologer: Tin Win, , , - . EMail: tw853

Man Machine Systems, Ph:(044)-22580377. URL:

www.system.com Printed on: September 15 2008

, "sunil gondhalekar" <sunilalaka wrote:>> dear dhanabalan,> Astrokundali SW developer has his own commercial angles as he want> to satisfy all the customer.you must have known aspect is not considered> by so many welknown astrologers and thats why he has not included all these> points.> the aspect on cusp is also the same case and thats why not included.myself> personally look at the chart and correct the houses manually.SW developer> has> given the range of orb and that can be changed.but if we take an orb of 3-20> and> if diff.is 3-21 then SW will not indicate that aspect and thats why special> look at> chart is a must.so i am not totally depending on SW.thats why i told you to> watch> it carefully,both are same.> hershal is Uranus.> mr.dhanabalan,no one has repd.to your chart that how 12th house was> operating> in jupiter period,but only 4 step theory has revealed it.doesnt it?> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On 9/15/08, Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar> >> >> >> > Significators in both are not same.> >> >> >> > Mr.Tin Win gave justification for the significator for MOON as per 4 step> > book.> >> >> >> > Please clarify my doubts.> >> >> >> > 1) Step I: Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10> >> > *Primary significator Mo aspects 4th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min> > orb. *> >> > * *> >> > *Why the 4th cusp has not been considered?*> >> > *Whether cusp conjoined is strong and cusp aspect is weak?*> >> > * *> >> > *Whether it is already covered in step II, therefore omitted.*> >> > 2) Step II: Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12> >> > *Primary significator Ma aspects Mer in 7th by 8th aspect; 3rd cusp by 4th> > aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect within 3deg20min orb. *> >> > * *> >> > *Why 8,3 and 4 are not considered?*> >> > * *> >> > *Whether the house 4 has been already covered in step II, therefore> > omitted 4?*> >> > * *> >> > *Whether Mercury also must be prime significator for consideration?*> >> > * *> >> > *Whether the cusp aspect is weak and not considered?*> >> >> >> > 3) Step IV: Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> > *Primary significator Me is aspected by primary significator Ma in 12, l/o> > 4,11 (empty houses) and primary significator Ma aspects 3th cusp by 4th> > aspect and 6th cusp by 7th aspect, conj with 12th cusp within 3deg20min> > orb.. *> >> > * *> >> > *Why the houses 12,4,11,3,6 are not considered?*> >> >> >> > *Whether the houses 12, 4,11 have been already covered in step II,> > therefore omitted?*> >> >> >> > *As per k.p., only the aspect of significators are considered in the 5thstep and not the reverse. Do you mean that Mercury did not aspect Mars?> > *> >> > * *> >> > *4) Please explain what is hershal. I did not come across the word> > hershal.*> >> > * "*another interesting point in your chart is conjunction of hershal with> > mercury."> >> > * *> >> > *Dhanabalan*> >> > --- On *Fri, 9/12/08, sunil gondhalekar sunilalaka* wrote:> >> > sunil gondhalekar sunilalaka > Re: Re: 4 step method> > > > Friday, September 12, 2008, 12:49 PM> >> > dear dhanabalan,> > pl.watch it carefully.the significators in both are same.> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> >> > On 9/12/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ r.dhanabalan> > wrote:> >> >> Dear Tin Win> >>> >> Thank you for your clarification for my doubt. I understand what you want> >> to convey to me.> >> But Mr.Sunil Gondhalekar is differing from his book.> >> For me, you have posted 4 step significators as per KPAstro 3.0 which is> >> under reference (1).> >> Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10> >> Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12> >> Sublord of Mo is Su:> >> Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> >>> >> Mr.Gondhalekar also posted the significator for MOON which is under> >> reference (2).> >>> >> PLANET : MOON> >> Itself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10)> >> It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12)> >> It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8> >> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9> >> Itself aspects :------ 5> >>> >> The significator for Moon in KPASTRO 3.0 differs from Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> Please explain why the difference is?> >>> >> Dhanabalan> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- Reference (1) 4> >> Step Significators (KPAstro 3.0)> >> Printed on: August 18 2008> >>> >> Empty houses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11> >> Planets with no planets in their stars (+): Mo, Sa> >> Planets in own stars (*): Ju> >>> >> Mo conj 10> >> Ma conj 12> >> Ve conj 9> >> Sa conj 10> >> Ke conj Ju> >>> >> Me is aspected by Ma> >> Ra is aspected by Ju> >> Mo aspects 4> >> Ma aspects 3, 6> >> Ve aspects 3> >> Sa aspects 4> >>> >> Planet Mo+: 9; Asp 4; Cnj 10> >> Starlord of Mo is Ma: 12; 4-11; Asp Me(7); Asp 3; Asp 6; Cnj 12> >> Sublord of Mo is Su:> >> Starlord of Su is Me: 7; Asp by Ma(12, 4-11, Asp 3, Asp 6, Cnj 12)> >>> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- Reference (2) Re:> >> Contribution of planets to the houses> >> Friday, August 22, 2008 11:58 AM> >> "sunil gondhalekar" sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com sunilalaka> >> Add sender to Contacts<http://us.lrd./_ylt=AmCz3kQGOa569rVvHduSe71jk70X/SIG=1u4ro4qmc/**http%3A/address.mail./yab%3Fv=YM%26A=m%26simp=1%26e=sunilalaka%2540gmail.com%26fn=sunil%26ln=gondhalekar%26.done=http%253A%252F%252Fus.mc599.mail.%252Fmc%252FshowMessage%253Ffid%253DInbox%2526sort%253Ddate%2526order%253Ddown%2526startMid%253D0%2526.rand%253D643307236%2526da%253D0%2526midIndex%253D5%2526mid%253D1_1085708_AJcMDUwAAPLfSK6wwgEyh3AjKA4%2526prevMid%253D1_1086535_AJcMDUwAAQrcSK6xNQMX3j0n9Js%2526nextMid%253D1_1087742_AKMMDUwAASWRSK6yOQ67ZAjsNsQ%2526m%253D1_1093389_AOUMDUwAAEiXSK7LIAU36BgD7ao%252C1_1091532_AN8MDUwAAGA3SK7BLAb8vCbGop0%252C1_1091061_AKMMDUwAAGINSK67JgFLrwM65yA%252C1_1092489_AJEMDUwAAHHCSK7DeQr99E%25252BGdzA%252C1_1086535_AJcMDUwAAQrcSK6xNQMX3j0n9Js%252C1_1085708_AJcMDUwAAPLfSK6wwgEyh3AjKA4%252C1_1087742_AKMMDUwAASWRSK6yOQ67ZAjsNsQ%252C1_1089311_AN8MDUwAAHauSK6zCAi5qQ36o18%252C1_1088595_AKkMDUwAARZ4SK6yPAoEQl87Kpg%252C1_1084950_AMEMDU%0A%0AwAADutSK6l%25252BgQcJGWsfn4%252C1_1090226_ANkMDUwAAUHdSK63sQYAgBhhVT8%252C> To:> >> @gro ups.com dear> >> dhanabalan, your quoted incidents were in saturn dasa,jupiter bhukti and> >> rahu anatara.> >> i have already analysed jupiter.> >> now about saturn.it is as follows> >> PLANET : SATURN> >> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- (10) (2) Cusp Yuti: (10)> >> It's N.Swami :-------- Rahu:- (12) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (6) (1) (3)> >> 12> >> It's Sub :----------- - Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12> >> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (6) (1) (3) 12> >> Itself aspects :------ 5 1 8> >> saturn indicates 12 th,6th and due to starlord of rahu 8-9 houses.> >> now about anatara of rahu.> >> i always says that rahu is blemish planet.anatara of rahu created big> >> problems in your life. another interesting point in your chart is> >> conjunction of hershal with mercury.> >> your arrest was in moon pran dasa.its signification> >> PLANET : MOON> >> Itself :----------- --- Moon:- (9) Cusp Yuti: (10)> >> It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (12) (4) (11) Cusp Yuti: (12)> >> It's Sub :----------- - Sun:- 7 8> >> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7) 6 7 9> >> Itself aspects :------ 5> >> on 4th step mercury conjunts hershal.> >> this conjunction with hershal sent you in jail because of your writing> >> (karaka planet for writing matters).> >> hope you and 4 step lovers will satisfy from this message.> >> -sunil gondhalekarOn 8/21/08, *Dhanabalan R* <r.dhanabalan@ <http://us.mc599.mail./mc/compose?to=r.dhanabalan> >> wrote:> >>> >> --- On *Wed, 9/10/08, tw853 tw853 tw853* wrote:> >>> >> tw853 tw853 tw853> >> Re: 4 step method> >> @gro ups.com > >> Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:10 PM> >>> >> Dear 4 step lovers,> >>> >> Referring Msg#18929 (not yet answered)/19019/ 19284,> >>> >> 1. In the application of 4 step, the primary significators by the> >> special rules of conj & aspt of planets are to be taken as per the> >> special rules in the 4 step book and explained in the guide. If one> >> has doubt, they cannot be taken into account, as 7th aspect is not> >> considered by a well known practitioner.> >>> >> 2. No restriction for conj & aspt relating Rahu/ Ketu is mentioned in> >> the 4 step book, except the recent explanation that conj & aspt not> >> to be applied to the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, for being the last> >> preference of the signification of Rahu/Ketu.> >>> >> 3. In this regard, it is worthy to note that it is not to take the> >> primary significator( s) of the signlord of Rahu/Ketu, if it is> >> opposite to the signification of conj or aspt or starlord of> >> Rahu/Ketu (4 step book pages 41-42), in other words to take the> >> signification of conj or aspt or starlord of Rahu/Ketu only. (4 step> >> book pages 41-42) (The results of the conjoined or aspecting planets> >> or star-lord (when Rahu/Ketu is a primary significator) should be> >> given first priority, then the sign-lord can not give its results.--> >> 4 step guide guide point 7)> >>> >> 4. Since the aspect of Rahu's conj. planet Saturn 's aspt on cusps> >> are taken in page 28 of 4 step book, it is to take the coj & aspt of> >> starlord of Rahu/Ketu unless the authority of 4 step says differently.> >>> >> This is the attempt to get clarification for 4 step lovers, not any> >> doubt, which is a different story.> >>> >> Regards,> >>> >> tw> >>> >>> >> @gro ups.com <%40>, "sunil> >> gondhalekar"> >> <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > dear dhanabalan,> >> > reply in bold letters> >> > thanks> >> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> >> >> >> >> > On 9/2/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:> >> > >> >> > > Dear 4 step lovers> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > No one has cleared my doubt on 4 step method. So I have stopped> >> my further> >> > > study on 4 step. Can any one clear my following doubts without> >> telling to> >> > > read the 4 step book.> >> > >> >> > > *reply:* *which doubts?can you clear?to study 4 step or not is> >> depends on> >> > > indivisuals and not compulsory to members.*> >> > >> >> > > Mr.Gondhalekar said that further judging(chain) of Rahu/Ketu's> >> signlord are> >> > > to be discarded. (i.e. considering the aspecting and conjoined> >> planets of> >> > > signlord). What I understand from Mr.Gondhalekar' s message is> >> that there is> >> > > no further judging of signlord/starlord of Rahu/Ketu. No further> >> judging of> >> > > aspecting and conjoined planets in all the four steps.> >> > >> >> > > *reply:i have mentioned that nodes * *signlord are not be judged> >> again.i> >> > > have not replied that it shud not be judged in all four steps.*> >> > >> >> > > Mr.Tin Win has raised a doubt whether further judging of starlord> >> of> >> > > Rahu/Ketu also are to be discarded. (i.e. considering the> >> aspecting and> >> > > conjoined planets of starlord). His doubt is not yet clarified by> >> > > Mr.Gondhalekar.> >> > >> >> > > *reply:the reply is already given in message.pls. check it.*> >> > >> >> > > I have raised a doubt that further judging of aspecting and> >> conjoined> >> > > planets for all planets in all the four steps are to be> >> discarded. (i.e.> >> > > considering the aspecting planets of aspecting planet, conjoined> >> planets of> >> > > conjoined planet, etc.)> >> > >> >> > > *reply:planets and nodes are different.rules are mentioned for> >> planets> >> > > as wel as for nodes clearly.*> >> > >> >> > > Dhanabalan> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> > > >>