2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of

the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this

starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the

starlord of this starlord.

To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the

sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the

star of

Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in

Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus.

So the signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th

sub-lord signification?

In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th

sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position

and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is

denied.

Please enlighten me which of these methods is right.

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Mr.KSK has said that the 7th cusp sub lord should signify 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage. It is a correct one as for as the original volume is concerned. In the original volume there is no starlord for sublord. Sublord is a sublord only and not a planet.

But later in the said Readers, sublord is treated as a planet in the name of advancement/improvement. It is said that either sublord or starlord of sublord should signify 2 or 7 or 11. The same question I put forth before this forum but no one clarified my doubt.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/4/08, S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 wrote:

S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 Sub-Lord Signification Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Learned Members,I have a doubt on the "Sub-Lord Signification" . Can the learned members define what this sub-lord signification is and how this is found out?To give an example, let us take Marriage and we know that the houses 2, 7 and 11 signify marriage in the horoscope. The KP rule I studied says if the sub-lord of 7 is in the star of a planet which signifies 2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the starlord of this starlord. To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the star of Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus. So the

signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th sub-lord signification?In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is denied. Please enlighten me which of these methods is right.

Dear Dhanabalan ji, It is not fair to say that nobody clarified your queries. I remember I replied to the same question. I also remember at least Yogesh ji replied to the option that you have put in the forum.

Dear Gopalakrishnana ji, I agree with Dhanabalan ji. The KP readers have some inherent ambiguity which makes them difficult to understand. I believe that the reason is that the KP readers are written over a period of time. There are various articles in the readers which are written by different authors. Due to these two reasons KP readers are now become confusing. In case of such confusions, I suggest KP students to use " Nakshatra Chintamani " written by " Chandrakant Bhat " for reference. This is a controversial statement I am making but I think that Nakshatra Chinamani has pure KP principle than the 6 readers. Please treat it as my personal opinion as I know that not all forum members will agree with me on this statement.

To answer your question, it should be 7th sub lord signifying 2,7 and 11 and not the star lord of 7th sub lord. This is based on my understanding as well as my experience with KP. By involving Sub, Sub's star and Sub's star's star astrologers get a lot of house signified and it makes it very easy to justify any event. In my opinion, KP astrology is also becoming like traditional astrology where there are so many methods for justifying anything and everything.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Mr.KSK has said that the 7th cusp sub lord should signify 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage. It is a correct one as for as the original volume is concerned. In the original volume there is no starlord for sublord. Sublord is a sublord only and not a planet.

But later in the said Readers, sublord is treated as a planet in the name of advancement/improvement. It is said that either sublord or starlord of sublord should signify 2 or 7 or 11. The same question I put forth before this forum but no one clarified my doubt.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/4/08, S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 wrote:

S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 Sub-Lord Signification

Thursday, September 4, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Learned Members,I have a doubt on the " Sub-Lord Signification " . Can the learned members define what this sub-lord signification is and how this is found out?To give an example, let us take Marriage and we know that the houses

2, 7 and 11 signify marriage in the horoscope. The KP rule I studied says if the sub-lord of 7 is in the star of a planet which signifies 2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this

starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the starlord of this starlord. To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the

star of Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus. So the signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th

sub-lord signification?In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is

denied. Please enlighten me which of these methods is right.

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Sorry Your mail is addressed to Sri Gopalakrishnan ji.May i submit;-

Having a fixed notion is like a obstacle in search of truth sometimes.

Readers published initially could be beginning .A & A continued to be published Till Prof KSK was on this planet.

Many Articles were published in his time, Were all those without his consent in principle.

Now please permit me to say,

7 th cuspal sub lord is a significator of 2,7 or Xi house O.K.

Does it mean Marriage is sure?

Where Prof KSK wrote?

Next is Native should have DBAS of significator also so that each planet constituing Chain in DBAS is significator of main VII or Supporting house II and XI BUT not a significator of vaya bhava to Main and Supporting house even by SUB.

Now what if such time( DBAS) does not come in Natives life?

Will his Marriage come to pass?

My understanding is Never.

I am not talking of Third condition.Related to Chief significator.please tell me What is illogical IF sub lord is treated at par with a Planet.

Hope to hear your views.Perhaps I may learn something more by your reply.

Simply put If CSL of VII by Star signify say 1,vi or X , it does not support event of Marriage.

Ifsomeonesays CSL is Like a planet, How his expression is upsetting?

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

[http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Dhanabalan R

Thursday, September 04, 2008 10:00 PM

Re: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/4/08, S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 > wrote:

S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 > Sub-Lord Signification Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Learned Members,I have a doubt on the "Sub-Lord Signification" . Can the learned members define what this sub-lord signification is and how this is found out?To give an example, let us take Marriage and we know that the houses 2, 7 and 11 signify marriage in the horoscope. The KP rule I studied says if the sub-lord of 7 is in the star of a planet which signifies 2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the starlord of this starlord. To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the star of Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus. So the signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th sub-lord signification?In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is denied. Please enlighten me which of these methods is right.

Respected Sir,

May I add a little more to message of Swamiji?

If sub lord of VII Signifies II, one maraka sthana supports another maraka sthana. If the sub lord signifies XI, it supports the badaka sthana for a person whose lagna is a movable sign. Is that not true? If it signifies VII, the VII house becomes strong to signify marriage as well as demise along with other maters of life signified by the house. So one has to differentiate if it realy indicates marriage.

A person normally marries between age of 18 to 35/40 years. Sometimes earlier and some times later. Let us ignore the exceptions for the present. So a native enjoys a marrieagable age of about 20 years. In these twenty years he enjoys from 2 to maximum of 4 Mahadasa. These dasa lords must signify II or VII or XI or else the supporting houses of marriage. If it does not happen so, the signification of sub of VII does not indicate marriage but something else. Therefore both the rules have to be considered simultaniously besides the transit of the period lords. According to me any one of these will not be able to give marriage.

It is open for comments/discussions.

with regards.

Dr. Luther

swami <swami Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:13:07 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipat aye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Readers published initially could be beginning .A & A continued to be published Till Prof KSK was on this planet.

Many Articles were published in his time, Were all those without his consent in principle.

Where Prof KSK wrote?

Next is Native should have DBAS of significator also so that each planet constituing Chain in DBAS is significator of main VII or Supporting house II and XI BUT not a significator of vaya bhava to Main and Supporting house even by SUB.

I am not talking of Third condition.Related to Chief significator.please tell me What is illogical IF sub lord is treated at par with a Planet.

Simply put If CSL of VII by Star signify say 1,vi or X , it does not support event of Marriage.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

[http:\\www. kaalvastu. com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

But later in the said Readers, sublord is treated as a planet in the name of advancement/ improvement. It is said that either sublord or starlord of sublord should signify 2 or 7 or 11. The same question I put forth before this forum but no one clarified my doubt.

S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 > Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comThursday, September 4, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Learned Members,I have a doubt on the "Sub-Lord Signification" . Can the learned members define what this sub-lord signification is and how this is found out?To give an example, let us take Marriage and we know that the houses 2, 7 and 11 signify marriage in the horoscope. The KP rule I studied says if the sub-lord of 7 is in the star of a planet which signifies 2,7,11, then the marriage is promised. This means, the starlord of the sublord of 7 should signify 2,7,11. This signification of this starlord is arrived at by the houses occupied and owned by the starlord of this starlord. To put it in other words, let us say, for an Aries Ascendant, the sublord of 7th house (Libra) falls as Sun and Sun is posited in the star of Moon in Capricorn. This Moon in turn is in the star of Saturn in Pisces (12th house) and Saturn is posited at the 2nd house Taurus. So the

signification of Moon will be 2, 10 and 11. Is it not the 7th sub-lord signification?In majority of the discussions I have seen in this forum, the 7th sub-lord signification is taken directly from the Moon's position and ownership, i.e., 12 and 4 and hence they say the marriage is denied. Please enlighten me which of these methods is right.

Dear Friends,

This is in response to the challenge by our friend.

Astrology, as it is divine, gives the right guidance only for those seeking it with a genuine intention or need. It will not guide anybody with an adverse mind.

Now coming to the doubts:

1. What is Sublord?

Now, Guruji has said that Sublord is not a planet. Okay. It is true. But in what sense has he said that?

Only we should try to understand it. because he has not explained it clearly.( That gives the confusion to many new-comers to KP

Sublord (i.e. the Lord of the Sub division) is a governing point of planetary positions and cuspal positions, embedded within their Star positions. (I hope our friend is quite aware of this.)

This governing point is called "the deciding factor". Why this name? or what does it mean?

For cuspal positions, which contain the destiny matters of the native, the Sublord decides the destiny of the matter in question. It has more influence over the matter than the Cuspal Signlords or the Cuspal Starlords. That is all.

Is it a planet or not? It is the Lord of the Sub division.

What is a Sub division? It is an area within the Star, governed by a PLANET by way of its Order and Extent of participation it takes in the Vimshootari Dasa concept.

All POSITIONS in the ZODAIC sky, be it Cuspal or Planetary- are assigned to and governed only by PLANETS, playing the roles as Signlords, the Starlords and Sublords and what not.

Planets as the LORDs of the DASA periods and their SUB periods play the role in deciding the TIME FRAME for executing the matters they themselves hold in their authority over the Cuspal positions which bestow the destiny.

So, the SubLords, the DasaLords, the Significators all are PLANETS ONLY.

It is up to our capacity to understand them as the ones having different roles to act.

2. What is Sub-Signification? This constitutes HOW the Sub Planet executes its power.

Does the Sublord executes its power by itself or is it influenced by its Starlord or both put together?

This is the MAIN IDEA of Stellar Astrology concept, which many people coming into KP cannot understand ( or may be, don't want to understand, for some reason or so.)

Then, what is the role of Sublord's Sublord? Another confusion.

For this I will have to go deep into the KP basic lessons from Step 1, which cannot be done here in this forum.

See if anybody, like our good friend, can get it into his mind from this ONE LINE:

"A Sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its STARLORD and SUBLORD positions." ( as interpreted by MK)

Now, coming to the problem, if we consider the 7th Sublord alone for Signification of Marriage, as being a lord of 2 or 7 or 11 or positied in 2 or 7 or 11, I am sure that, at least 80% of our charts will not signify so.

Those who pose the question, kindly check it out.

Be practical. Do some practicals, please.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

swami <swami Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 12:43:07 AMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCS

[http:\\www. kaalvastu. com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

But later in the said Readers, sublord is treated as a planet in the name of advancement/ improvement. It is said that either sublord or starlord of sublord should signify 2 or 7 or 11. The same question I put forth before this forum but no one clarified my doubt.

S.Gopalakrishnan <subragops3 > Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comThursday, September 4, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Swami,

That is precisely why the s/l of the Ascendant needs to be seen to signify II,VII or XI...

Timing of events is an entirely different issue...from the "possibility" of marriage being promised or not...and so on...

L.Y.Rao.

swami <swami Sent: Friday, 5 September, 2008 12:43:07 AMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mohankumar

"A Sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its STARLORD and SUBLORD positions."

( as interpreted by MK)

A sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its cuspal starlord or planetary starlord(not sub's starlord) where the sublord is posited. It is clearly given by Mr.KSK in the original volumes (if you want I can give the page numbers). It is misinterpretted in the k.p.Readers.

Dhanabalan

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Sub-Lord Signification Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 4:04 AM

Dear Friends,

Astrology, as it is divine, gives the right guidance only for those seeking it with a genuine intention or need. It will not guide anybody with an adverse mind.

1. What is Sublord?

Now, Guruji has said that Sublord is not a planet. Okay. It is true. But in what sense has he said that?

Only we should try to understand it. because he has not explained it clearly.( That gives the confusion to many new-comers to KP

Sublord (i.e. the Lord of the Sub division) is a governing point of planetary positions and cuspal positions, embedded within their Star positions. (I hope our friend is quite aware of this.)

This governing point is called "the deciding factor". Why this name? or what does it mean?

For cuspal positions, which contain the destiny matters of the native, the Sublord decides the destiny of the matter in question. It has more influence over the matter than the Cuspal Signlords or the Cuspal Starlords. That is all.

What is a Sub division? It is an area within the Star, governed by a PLANET by way of its Order and Extent of participation it takes in the Vimshootari Dasa concept.

All POSITIONS in the ZODAIC sky, be it Cuspal or Planetary- are assigned to and governed only by PLANETS, playing the roles as Signlords, the Starlords and Sublords and what not.

Planets as the LORDs of the DASA periods and their SUB periods play the role in deciding the TIME FRAME for executing the matters they themselves hold in their authority over the Cuspal positions which bestow the destiny.

It is up to our capacity to understand them as the ones having different roles to act.

2. What is Sub-Signification? This constitutes HOW the Sub Planet executes its power.

Does the Sublord executes its power by itself or is it influenced by its Starlord or both put together?

This is the MAIN IDEA of Stellar Astrology concept, which many people coming into KP cannot understand ( or may be, don't want to understand, for some reason or so.)

For this I will have to go deep into the KP basic lessons from Step 1, which cannot be done here in this forum.

See if anybody, like our good friend, can get it into his mind from this ONE LINE:

"A Sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its STARLORD and SUBLORD positions." ( as interpreted by MK)

Now, coming to the problem, if we consider the 7th Sublord alone for Signification of Marriage, as being a lord of 2 or 7 or 11 or positied in 2 or 7 or 11, I am sure that, at least 80% of our charts will not signify so.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 12:43:07 AMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Punit Pandey

We have started the discussion on that day about the sub's signification/sub's star signification but not completed the cycle due to interruption. I accept that yourself and L.G.Rao have participated in the discussion. You understand what I want to convey to the members and now you conveyed to the members.

Thank you.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Sub-Lord Signification Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 6:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, It is not fair to say that nobody clarified your queries. I remember I replied to the same question. I also remember at least Yogesh ji replied to the option that you have put in the forum.

Dear Gopalakrishnana ji, I agree with Dhanabalan ji. The KP readers have some inherent ambiguity which makes them difficult to understand. I believe that the reason is that the KP readers are written over a period of time. There are various articles in the readers which are written by different authors. Due to these two reasons KP readers are now become confusing. In case of such confusions, I suggest KP students to use "Nakshatra Chintamani" written by "Chandrakant Bhat" for reference. This is a controversial statement I am making but I think that Nakshatra Chinamani has pure KP principle than the 6 readers. Please treat it as my personal opinion as I know that not all forum members will agree with me on this statement.

To answer your question, it should be 7th sub lord signifying 2,7 and 11 and not the star lord of 7th sub lord. This is based on my understanding as well as my experience with KP. By involving Sub, Sub's star and Sub's star's star astrologers get a lot of house signified and it makes it very easy to justify any event. In my opinion, KP astrology is also becoming like traditional astrology where there are so many methods for justifying anything and everything.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Do you mean to say that KP readers have given wrong statements or Do you say that I have misinterpreted the rules in them?

Just go through my lines again. If you cannot understand or if you want more explanation, just be plain in your words and ask for it.

What you have referred in your reply doest not match with what I have said.

I am sure that I have some understanding of the Sublord Significance and I am doing well with it.

Now, suppose I give a rule, would you mind working it out for finding its efficacy? Without working out, you cannot get convinced at all. It is up to you.

Now, a plain question. What have you understood by the rule you have mentioned as given in the KP Readers? Just bring it out to the forum (with Page Nos.) so that all of us can go through that and you can get clarification from many.

And one more thing, while I have great respect for my Guruji as "the Father of Sublord Theory", it is not an absolute necessity for me to accept or follow his rule or opinion as such, when it doesn't work out satisfactorily always.

I am not very sure what he actually meant by his words as seen in the Readers.

Where to go and ask him, "What do you actually mean, Guruji?" ?

Modifying his rules so that it works better may not be your piece of cake. But I like it.

You can proceed with what KSK has said in the Readers. GOOD LUCK. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 2:15:38 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar

"A Sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its STARLORD and SUBLORD positions."

( as interpreted by MK)

A sublord can act by itself to give a result, unless and until its power is not ruled out by its cuspal starlord or planetary starlord(not sub's starlord) where the sublord is posited. It is clearly given by Mr.KSK in the original volumes (if you want I can give the page numbers). It is misinterpretted in the k.p.Readers.

Dhanabalan

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008, 4:04 AM

Dear Friends,

1. What is Sublord?

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 12:43:07 AMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Mohankumar

My reply is in red colour

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Do you mean to say that KP readers have given wrong statements or Do you say that I have misinterpreted the rules in them?

KP readers have given wrong statements.

Just go through my lines again. If you cannot understand or if you want more explanation, just be plain in your words and ask for it.

I am sure that I have some understanding of the Sublord Significance and I am doing well with it.

Now, suppose I give a rule, would you mind working it out for finding its efficacy? Without working out, you cannot get convinced at all. It is up to you.

I usually give my comments about any rule only after experimentation. I am not a professional astrologer. That does not mean that I am not analyzing the charts.

Now, a plain question. What have you understood by the rule you have mentioned as given in the KP Readers? Just bring it out to the forum (with Page Nos.) so that all of us can go through that and you can get clarification from many.

It has been already brought to the forum before you enter into this group. You can verify in the file section.

And one more thing, while I have great respect for my Guruji as "the Father of Sublord Theory", it is not an absolute necessity for me to accept or follow his rule or opinion as such, when it doesn't work out satisfactorily always.

Neither Mr.KSK nor Mr.Meena Rao is the father of sublord theory. Sage Parasara is the father of sublord, sub sub lord, sub sub sub lord and so on. Mr.KSK has applied that principle to all the planets and to the cusps on experimental basis. No one knows how for he was successful in his attempt.

If you accept a person as your guru, you should follow his method strictly. If you have doubt in his method or rules, automatically you are not accepting him as your guru.

Modifying his rules so that it works better may not be your piece of cake. But I like it.

Our aim is to give correct advance prediction to the clients. For that we can use any method from any where, that need not be a k.p. Most of the astrologers are blending the other system with k.p. and winning the race. Any rule can be modified but the modified rule should give the result.

You can proceed with what KSK has said in the Readers. GOOD LUCK.

You give your rules/formula for birth time rectification and prediction. We will check it whether the events are matching with your formula.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Sub-Lord Signification Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 2:14 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

You can proceed with what KSK has said in the Readers. GOOD LUCK. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 2:15:38 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar

( as interpreted by MK)

Dhanabalan

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008, 4:04 AM

Dear Friends,

1. What is Sublord?

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Mister Dhanabalan,

Thanks for your reply.

You can live with your concepts.

I have mine.

I will put forward my KP-MK Theory in this forum shortly. That's why I am here.

My theory is to be presented as a text book, and is scheduled for publication soon. After its release, the contents of my book will be the talk of the forum,

in which I will question all your doubts.

Until then, be what you are.

In the meanwhile, as you say, would you mind discussing a chart by your views. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 3:39:48 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar My reply is in red colour Dear Dhanabalan Sir, Do you mean to say that KP readers have given wrong statements or Do you say that I have misinterpreted the rules in them? KP readers have given wrong statements. Just go through my lines again. If you cannot understand or if you want more explanation, just be plain in your words and ask for it.

What you have referred in your reply doest not match with what I have said. I am sure that I have some understanding of the Sublord Significance and I am doing well with it. Now, suppose I give a rule, would you mind working it out for finding its efficacy? Without working out, you cannot get convinced at all. It is up to you. I usually give my comments about any rule only after experimentation. I am not a professional astrologer. That does not mean that I am not analyzing the charts.

It has been already brought to the forum before you enter into this group. You can verify in the file section. And one more thing, while I have great respect for my Guruji as "the Father of Sublord Theory", it is not an absolute necessity for me to accept or follow his rule or opinion as such, when it doesn't work out satisfactorily always. I am not very sure what he actually meant by his words as seen in the Readers. Where to go and ask him, "What do you actually mean, Guruji?" ? Neither Mr.KSK nor Mr.Meena Rao is the father of sublord theory. Sage Parasara is the father of sublord, sub sub lord, sub sub sub lord and so on. Mr.KSK has applied that principle to all the planets and to the cusps on experimental basis. No one knows how for he was successful in his attempt. If you accept a person as your guru, you should follow his method strictly. If you have doubt in his method or rules, automatically you are not accepting him as your guru. Modifying his rules so that it works better may not be your piece of cake. But I like it.

Our aim is to give correct advance prediction to the clients. For that we can use any method from any where, that need not be a k.p. Most of the astrologers are blending the other system with k.p. and winning the race. Any rule can be modified but the modified rule should give the result. You can proceed with what KSK has said in the Readers. GOOD LUCK. You give your rules/formula for birth time rectification and prediction. We will check it whether the events are matching with your formula. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008, 2:14 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 2:15:38 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar

( as interpreted by MK)

Dhanabalan

Dear Friends,

1. What is Sublord?

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Mohankumar

You need not wait for the publication of your book. You can share your thoughts with this group. I posted 12 horoscopes in this forum. You apply your theory and confirm the correctness of your theory. We will analyse those charts jointly which would be a practical approach.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Sub-Lord Signification Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 3:29 PM

Dear Mister Dhanabalan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have mine.

My theory is to be presented as a text book, and is scheduled for publication soon. After its release, the contents of my book will be the talk of the forum,

In the meanwhile, as you say, would you mind discussing a chart by your views. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008 3:39:48 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar My reply is in red colour Dear Dhanabalan Sir, Do you mean to say that KP readers have given wrong statements or Do you say that I have misinterpreted the rules in them? KP readers have given wrong statements. Just go through my lines again. If you cannot understand or if you want more explanation, just be plain in your words and ask for it.

What you have referred in your reply doest not match with what I have said. I am sure that I have some understanding of the Sublord Significance and I am doing well with it. Now, suppose I give a rule, would you mind working it out for finding its efficacy? Without working out, you cannot get convinced at all. It is up to you. I usually give my comments about any rule only after experimentation. I am not a professional astrologer. That does not mean that I am not analyzing the charts.

It has been already brought to the forum before you enter into this group. You can verify in the file section. And one more thing, while I have great respect for my Guruji as "the Father of Sublord Theory", it is not an absolute necessity for me to accept or follow his rule or opinion as such, when it doesn't work out satisfactorily always. I am not very sure what he actually meant by his words as seen in the Readers. Where to go and ask him, "What do you actually mean, Guruji?" ? Neither Mr.KSK nor Mr.Meena Rao is the father of sublord theory. Sage Parasara is the father of sublord, sub sub lord, sub sub sub lord and so on. Mr.KSK has applied that principle to all the planets and to the cusps on experimental basis. No one knows how for he was successful in his attempt. If you accept a person as your guru, you should follow his method strictly. If you have doubt in his method or rules, automatically you are not accepting him as your guru. Modifying his rules so that it works better may not be your piece of cake. But I like it.

Our aim is to give correct advance prediction to the clients. For that we can use any method from any where, that need not be a k.p. Most of the astrologers are blending the other system with k.p. and winning the race. Any rule can be modified but the modified rule should give the result. You can proceed with what KSK has said in the Readers. GOOD LUCK. You give your rules/formula for birth time rectification and prediction. We will check it whether the events are matching with your formula. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008, 2:14 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Mohankumar

( as interpreted by MK)

Dhanabalan

Dear Friends,

1. What is Sublord?

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,

Thank you for the advice.

I took note of all the ten horoscope details the day you posted them.

Let it be my discretion to give answers on them now or later.

My theory doesn't await your approval. It will have its day. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 8:23:40 AMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Mohankumar

You need not wait for the publication of your book. You can share your thoughts with this group. I posted 12 horoscopes in this forum. You apply your theory and confirm the correctness of your theory. We will analyse those charts jointly which would be a practical approach.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Sub-Lord Signification@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008, 3:29 PM

Dear Mister Dhanabalan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have mine.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008 3:39:48 PMRe: Sub-Lord Signification

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Mohankumar

( as interpreted by MK)

Dhanabalan

Dear Friends,

1. What is Sublord?

Dear Dhanabalan ji,

Where Prof KSK wrote?

with regards.

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Dear Gopalakrishnan