IndiaDivine.org

Detrimental Houses sai5908

Rate this topic

Guest guest

very nice sir a new line of thought so far house4 5 9 condemned for services in kp as it negate 6 and 10 however for hon. posts not expecting remuneration salary etc 5 9 works well 2 is self money 6 is money earned after services or loans returanable periodically monthly repeatactions 6th in kalapurusha is always combined with 3rd efforts services money received 9 th is honorary is always combined with 12th house of kalapurusha without any again only time and money waste 12th house 5 th house is always goes with only 5th leo of kalapurusha makes others joyful enjoyable the most attractive item cinema hapeniness to others if 5th sub lord signifies 2nd house money through entertainment and 9th signifies 2nd it is through charity if 2nd house is fast moving planet sun mercury venus mars the

repeat transit of these can givefrequet receipt of money thanks with regards sairaman--- On Thu, 4/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Detrimental Houses Date: Thursday, 4 September, 2008, 4:44 PM

Dear Antariksh

in genral 5th and 9th will be the 12th to 6th and 10th , hence it considered to be nageting houses for proffession. it will be applicable to a permanant jobs/service i feel.

5th and 9th house significance loss of job , but if the same 5th/9th signifies along with 6th or 10th will give change of job.

In any other service like social service / organisation / business 5th and 9th house gives different result.

Many politicians or presiddent/ chair person of a society will hold the post honarary which may not yield income.

2nd house will ply key role in other business/ temporary jobs/service.

if they had 2nd house dasha periods he/she will get financial beneft either salary or some remunaration in some perticular periods.

Astrologers fate signifies 8th house as well as 9th house , 8th service to public and 9th house of fortune or will be able to know the future of others.

Public will be more benefitted than the astrologer.

like the same people in public life they may not get 6th and 10 th house say seers of a mutt / honaray president of educational institute.

Some nageting houses will be positive houses for other eason this should be researched more.

Bush Jr. become president In Saturn dasha lord of 7th and 8th in its own star Pushya and strong signicance of 7th and 8th along with the lagna.

But when it joins some other bhukti made him to be the President of US.

As per my knowledge many hidden points stored in ASTROLOgy which should be digout .

Sri.PVR Narsimha rao's Divissional chart and KP sub lord system given many more hidden points.

K.Baskaran too tried to give the interlink and Khullar also hinted at interlink.

In my case only jupitr is strong significator of 2nd and 11th house , hence my income will increase through benefitting others as it indicates 5th house.

My Saturn is also signifies 2nd and 11th but Saturn is strong is strong significatro of 1,8, and 12th hence others will be more benefitted from me eithr way.

My Moon is strong significator of 8th due to placement in the 8th along with lagna lord Sturn in the 8th cusp. henc ethis period was a period of Poverty.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Thu, 4/9/08, *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ > wrote:

*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ > Detrimental Houses@gro ups.comThursday, 4 September, 2008, 12:37 PM

Respected members,Could someone please help me understanding how to determine housesdetrimental to the negating houses for profession (3, 5, 9)?As we know, the houses 6th, 8th or 12th from the house of the matter tobe judged are considered as the 'detrimental' houses to the house ofthat matter. Now for profession, 3rd, 5th and 9th houses are consideredas negating houses to 10th (judged for change in service). Then how willone judge the negating/detrimenta l houses for change in profession -would they be 2nd, 4th and 8th (6th, 8th and 12th from 9th houserespectively) or the original houses signifying profession i.e. 2nd, 6thand 10th?Please clarify.Thanks,Antariksh

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Thank you Sagar ji and Sairam ji for your valuable inputs!

Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSH

" Those who know Astrology can only indicate in a way what will take place in future. Who else, except the Creator, Brahma, can say with certainty what will definitely happen?" - B. V. Raman

sairam nat <sairaman53 Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 7:37:27 AMRe: Detrimental Houses sai5908

very nice sir a new line of thought so far house4 5 9 condemned for services in kp as it negate 6 and 10 however for hon. posts not expecting remuneration salary etc 5 9 works well 2 is self money 6 is money earned after services or loans returanable periodically monthly repeatactions 6th in kalapurusha is always combined with 3rd efforts services money received 9 th is honorary is always combined with 12th house of kalapurusha without any again only time and money waste 12th house 5 th house is always goes with only 5th leo of kalapurusha makes others joyful enjoyable the most attractive item cinema hapeniness to others if 5th sub lord signifies 2nd house money through entertainment and 9th signifies 2nd it is through charity if 2nd house is fast moving planet sun mercury venus mars the repeat transit of these can givefrequet receipt of money thanks with

regards sairaman--- On Thu, 4/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Detrimental Houses@gro ups.comThursday, 4 September, 2008, 4:44 PM

Dear Antariksh

in genral 5th and 9th will be the 12th to 6th and 10th , hence it considered to be nageting houses for proffession. it will be applicable to a permanant jobs/service i feel.

5th and 9th house significance loss of job , but if the same 5th/9th signifies along with 6th or 10th will give change of job.

In any other service like social service / organisation / business 5th and 9th house gives different result.

Many politicians or presiddent/ chair person of a society will hold the post honarary which may not yield income.

2nd house will ply key role in other business/ temporary jobs/service.

if they had 2nd house dasha periods he/she will get financial beneft either salary or some remunaration in some perticular periods.

Astrologers fate signifies 8th house as well as 9th house , 8th service to public and 9th house of fortune or will be able to know the future of others.

Public will be more benefitted than the astrologer.

like the same people in public life they may not get 6th and 10 th house say seers of a mutt / honaray president of educational institute.

Some nageting houses will be positive houses for other eason this should be researched more.

Bush Jr. become president In Saturn dasha lord of 7th and 8th in its own star Pushya and strong signicance of 7th and 8th along with the lagna.

But when it joins some other bhukti made him to be the President of US.

As per my knowledge many hidden points stored in ASTROLOgy which should be digout .

Sri.PVR Narsimha rao's Divissional chart and KP sub lord system given many more hidden points.

K.Baskaran too tried to give the interlink and Khullar also hinted at interlink.

In my case only jupitr is strong significator of 2nd and 11th house , hence my income will increase through benefitting others as it indicates 5th house.

My Saturn is also signifies 2nd and 11th but Saturn is strong is strong significatro of 1,8, and 12th hence others will be more benefitted from me eithr way.

My Moon is strong significator of 8th due to placement in the 8th along with lagna lord Sturn in the 8th cusp. henc ethis period was a period of Poverty.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara.--- On Thu, 4/9/08, *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ > wrote:

*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ > Detrimental Houses@gro ups.comThursday, 4 September, 2008, 12:37 PM

Respected members,Could someone please help me understanding how to determine housesdetrimental to the negating houses for profession (3, 5, 9)?As we know, the houses 6th, 8th or 12th from the house of the matter tobe judged are considered as the 'detrimental' houses to the house ofthat matter. Now for profession, 3rd, 5th and 9th houses are consideredas negating houses to 10th (judged for change in service). Then how willone judge the negating/detrimenta l houses for change in profession -would they be 2nd, 4th and 8th (6th, 8th and 12th from 9th houserespectively) or the original houses signifying profession i.e. 2nd, 6thand 10th?Please clarify.Thanks,Antariksh

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.