Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear hemant,

you will get this data on NSE site in historical data

follow this link

http://nseindia.com/

-sunil gondhalekar

On 9/4/08, H.S. <hemant_sam wrote:

SUB:--Shares Trading & KP AstrologyI am following KP Astrology since long and trying to relate it with Shares Pricemovement(sensex/nifty).You might have seen my earlier mails reg. market

prediction on 20'th & 26'th Aug8,,I am happy that both came correct.There are several factors to be considered,,more prominent are Transit of JupiterMercury & 5'th cusp.Its very big and tedious task..thatswhy I am not able to give

my prediction here daily.Further as it can be rechecked by actual movement ofsensex/nifty on that particular day it becomes very much measurable as for as correctness is concerned.I must admit here that nobody not even our Late KSK(with due respect),who started KP Astrology could be correct 100%,,what we all of us are trying to close it near to it.I think that if it is around 80% accUracy than its worth of it.As I felt ,I am giving here following instances for which I

invite views from all,,in case of prediction reg.sensex/nifty movement:--(1)If it is predicted by any of the members here or by me that for any particularday say 5Nov(for example only)market(sensex/nifty)will gain,,and that could be

BIG gain also(+200/+50).(1A)Actually market(sensex/nifty)gains BIG say +230 +60 as predicted than its just fabulous/excellent.(1B)Actually market(sensex/nifty)gains say +55 +15 not BIG as predicted than also

here it should be considered O.K.(1C)Actually market(sensex/nifty)remains flat but still closes in green say +15+5.Here also prediction to be considered as O.K.,,as atleast market closed up only.(1D)Actually market(sensex/nifty)remains flat but closes in red i.e. down say -15

-5.Here also prediction was not totally absurd,,but it needs relook while applying same Astrological concept next time.So it was just O.K.(NOT BAD)(1E)Actually market(sensex/nifty)looses heavily say down -200 -75.Now only our

prediction failed,,it failed very badly.In a week there are 5 trading days MON to FRIDAY.Here there is every chance(room for error)that it is likely to fail very badly say like (1E)on any one day,,other any 3days it should come like 1A to 1C,,for the leftover one day it might go

like 1D.It means that if it happens like above than out of 5 times 3 times its good/1 time just ok(not bad)/1 time failed;;even than its worth of it.We can however try4 out of 5 times to come correct.If it comes correct on all 5 TIMES than frankly

it might be fluke also.So in a month,by the law of averages around 15 to 18 times it should come correctout of 22+ trading days.However by app^n of KP Astrology we should try how much we can close it near to 20 times correct out of 22+ trading days.

Further prediction should be made much in advance and not on same day morning by seeing the global trends(even this fails many times).While predicting we are more concerned about EOD means End of Day data(closing prices)and not concern about entire day's movement(sensex/nifty).Here suppose that it is predicted on one particular day market(sensex/nifty) will fall heavily than logically it has to have downtrend thruought day's session;if it has to got close heavily down as predicted.Sometimes even quite often(shares traders will be knowing it)it can

remain very much positive thruought day but in last 30 minutes it can fall steeply to close either flat or somewhat down.So we can't help much here;as suchwe need to concentrate at the time of closing i.e. EOD datas,while making

prediction on that particular day.I need following information( say from 1Jan2000 onwards) to check my approach in Astrology in past,,so that it can be applied more effectively in future.s.no./date/day/sensex movement/nifty movement/remarks

(1) 1sep2008 monday - 66 - 11 (2) 2sep2008 tuesday + 551 + 155 It will be of good use to me if any oy our member can provide above informationhere,,so that it can be utilised by other members as well.

Thanks HEMANTBANGALORE