IndiaDivine.org

Astrologers has failed to predict correctly. Pl help me KP groups.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All KP Astrologer

Namaskar and regards to All

My life has been gowing through the middle of the hell since the day of my marriage. There is always a fight between us.

Respecteed Kanak Bosmia Ji has predicted that Divorce will occur in between 28/9/2005 to 6/12/2005. (I was married in 2002 25th april). But nothing happened. In the year 2007 2nd feb I was blessed with a girl child. With all this the mis understanding and unhappy married life continued. From 1st August 2008 ( the solar eclipseday) my wife has gone to her fathers house with my daughter and refused to come back. Previously many times I have compormised my prestige and take them back but this time they are insulting me like any thig.

I have diabetes since last year so I am worried about my food, it is very dificult to prepare food and go for job.

I am worried about my child and family.

Pl tell me what is in the future?

Is there any divorce?

What is the future of child?

Is there any second marriage?

All the chart details are below

Mine>Dob-04-07-1967>Pob-GOP(ORISSA) 20:00N,86:00E>Tob-10:45 PM - I have tried to rectify my BT with KP and life events Marriage-25th April 2002, PhD Admission 5th Nov 2005, First child(only one) 2nd feb 2007. and got 10:52pm but I am not sure how far it is true)>Wife>Dob-07-04-1977>Pob-Bhubaneswar(ORISSA)>Tob-8:30 AM.Daughter

Dob 02-02-2007

Tob-7-34pm

Pob- Bhubaneswar, Orissa

dear debasish ji,in you chart there is multypal marriage yog. and second marriage wiil promise.sepration will be after 28/9/2005 to 6/12/2005kanak bosmia>Debasish Mishra <deba256>kanbosastroIs there any divorce in my chart ?>Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:42:13 -0700 (PDT)>>Namaskar Kanak Ji,>>> I am sending the birth detail of mine and my wife>. Our family life is very distrubed so I want to know>whether there is any separation and second marriage? .>Pl help me .>>Mine>Dob-04-07-1967>Pob-GOP(ORISSA) 20:00N,86:00E>Tob-10:45 PM>Wife>Dob-07-04-1977>Pob-Bhubaneswar(ORISSA)>Tob-8:30 AM.Debasish Mishra

Alt e-mail ID - debaastro