Respected Members,

Sir,

While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make

the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife

regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as

follows:-

the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha

periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the

event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?

This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we

rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and

time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using

Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running

altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones

life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.

I am really confused . Will any member clear this doubt?

regards,

sujatkaram

Dear Sujatakaram

u can rotate natal chart for husband, wife, father , mother or children.

just anlyse the 7th house as lagna of husband and anlyse u will get the result.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sun, 7/9/08, sujatkaram <sujatkaram wrote:

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Rotating the chart. Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008, 12:51 PM

Respected Members,Sir,While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as follows:-the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.I am really confused . Will any member clear this

doubt?regards,sujatkaram

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Sir,

According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chart of the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc will remain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moon in the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon does not change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculated accordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and such significators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffers infliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on this issue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.

Seniors may opine on this.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM Rotating the chart.

Respected Members,Sir,While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as follows:-the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.I am really confused . Will any member clear this

doubt?regards,sujatkaram

Dear Dr. Luther,I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon the position of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchanged even if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.With your due permission, can I ask a different question here? Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Please comment. Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSHLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AMRe: Rotating the chart.

Dear Sir,

According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chart of the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc will remain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moon in the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon does not change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculated accordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and such significators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffers infliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on this issue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.

With regards.

Dr. Luther

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM Rotating the chart.

doubt?regards,sujatkaram

Sir,

A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan you consider the VI that is 12th to VII.

If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does not indicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative of receiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.

Dr. Luther

*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80 Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AMRe: Rotating the chart.

Dear Dr. Luther,I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon the position of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchanged even if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.With your due permission, can I ask a different question here? Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Please comment.

Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSH

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AMRe: Rotating the chart.

Dear Sir,

With regards.

Dr. Luther

sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM Rotating the chart.

doubt?regards,sujatkaram

Dear Sir -Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to be married) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married) and not financier in my previous mail.Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query

related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there

is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?

Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without

legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Regards & Best Wishes,ANTARIKSHLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PMRe: Rotating the chart.

Sir,

A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan you consider the VI that is 12th to VII.

If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does not indicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative of receiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.

Dr. Luther

*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AMRe: Rotating the chart.

Dear Dr. Luther,I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon the position of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchanged even if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.With your due permission, can I ask a different question here? Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Please comment.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AMRe: Rotating the chart.

Dear Sir,

With regards.

Dr. Luther

doubt?regards,sujatkaram

11th (friend), not 5th(love affairs/romatic), is more reasonable in

East and West astrological thinking.

, *** ANTARIKSH ***

<antariksh_80 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir -

>

> Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to be

married) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married)

and not financier in my previous mail.

>

> Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query

> related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there

> is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?

> Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without

> legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)?

>

>

>

> Regards & Best Wishes,

> ANTARIKSH

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

> Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PM

> Re: Rotating the chart.

>

>

> Sir,

> A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan you

consider the VI that is 12th to VII.

> If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does not

indicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative of

receiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AM

>

>

> Dear Dr. Luther,

>

> I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon the

position of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchanged

even if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.

>

> With your due permission, can I ask a different question here?

Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query

related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there

is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule

here? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend

without legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Please

comment.

>

>

> Regards & Best Wishes,

> ANTARIKSH

>

>

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AM

>

>

> Dear Sir,

> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chart

of the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc will

remain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moon

in the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon does

not change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculated

accordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and such

significators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffers

infliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on this

issue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.

> Seniors may opine on this.

> With regards.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM

> Rotating the chart..

>

>

> Respected Members,

> Sir,

> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make

> the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife

> regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as

> follows:-

> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha

> periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the

> event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?

> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we

> rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and

> time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using

> Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running

> altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones

> life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.

> I am really confused .. Will any member clear this doubt?

> regards,

> sujatkaram

>

Dear Antariksh

5th is progeny as well as lover and 11th is successful of ambition or friend as per my knowledge.

a boy will get marry as per his ambition if it is strong significator of the 11th & th signifies 111th) boy or girl will get love marriage if 7th cusp sign/star/sub lord signifies 5th .

a girl friend can become a lover if it the 11th house signifies 5th , and get married if it signifies 7th.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 9/9/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Rotating the chart. Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 12:06 AM

11th (friend), not 5th(love affairs/romatic) , is more reasonable inEast and West astrological thinking.@gro ups.com, *** ANTARIKSH ***<antariksh_80@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir -> > Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to bemarried) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married)and not financier in my previous mail.> > Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query> related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there> is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?> Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without> legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)?> > > > Regards & Best Wishes,>

ANTARIKSH> > > > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Sir,> A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan youconsider the VI that is 12th to VII.> If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does notindicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative ofreceiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.> Dr. Luther> > > > > *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AM>

Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Dr. Luther,> > I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon theposition of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchangedeven if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.> > With your due permission, can I ask a different question here?Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a queryrelated to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even thereis no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rulehere? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friendwithout legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Pleasecomment.> > > Regards & Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ .

com>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Sir,> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chartof the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc willremain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moonin the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon doesnot change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculatedaccordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and suchsignificators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffersinfliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on thisissue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> Seniors may opine on this.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > ----- Original Message

----> sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> Rotating the chart..> > > Respected Members,> Sir,> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > follows:-> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using >

Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> I am really confused .. Will any member clear this doubt?> regards,> sujatkaram>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

DBAS are the same all the time as per basic astro mathematics for

whatever house is taken as Lagna.

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chart

of the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc will

remain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moon

in the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon does

not change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculated

accordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and such

significators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffers

infliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on this

issue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.

> Seniors may opine on this.

> With regards.

> Dr. Luther

>

>

>

>

> sujatkaram <sujatkaram

>

> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM

> Rotating the chart.

>

>

> Respected Members,

> Sir,

> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make

> the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife

> regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as

> follows:-

> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha

> periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the

> event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?

> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we

> rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and

> time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using

> Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running

> altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones

> life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.

> I am really confused . Will any member clear this doubt?

> regards,

> sujatkaram

>

Dear Sagar ji -

Thanks for your inputs! I got your point. In such a case where a boy who is a friend of a girl, at the same time her lover, and asks you a query about his girl-friend's career, how would you rotate the chart? Would you count 11th cusp as the lagna of the horary chart as mentioned by TW ji?

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 1:12:32 AMRe: Re: Rotating the chart.

Dear Antariksh

5th is progeny as well as lover and 11th is successful of ambition or friend as per my knowledge.

a boy will get marry as per his ambition if it is strong significator of the 11th & th signifies 111th) boy or girl will get love marriage if 7th cusp sign/star/sub lord signifies 5th .

a girl friend can become a lover if it the 11th house signifies 5th , and get married if it signifies 7th.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Tue, 9/9/08, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Rotating the chart.@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 September, 2008, 12:06 AM

11th (friend), not 5th(love affairs/romatic) , is more reasonable inEast and West astrological thinking.@gro ups.com, *** ANTARIKSH ***<antariksh_80@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir -> > Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to bemarried) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married)and not financier in my previous mail.> > Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query> related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there> is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?> Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without> legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)?> >

> > Regards & Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Sir,> A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan youconsider the VI that is 12th to VII.> If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does notindicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative ofreceiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.> Dr. Luther> > > > > *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Dr. Luther,> > I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon theposition of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchangedeven if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.> > With your due permission, can I ask a different question here?Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a queryrelated to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even thereis no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rulehere? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friendwithout legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Pleasecomment.> > > Regards &

Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Sir,> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chartof the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc willremain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moonin the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon doesnot change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculatedaccordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and suchsignificators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffersinfliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on

thisissue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> Seniors may opine on this.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> Rotating the chart..> > > Respected Members,> Sir,> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > follows:-> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > event in the life of her husband on these

Dashas?> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using > Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> I am really confused .. Will any member clear this doubt?> regards,> sujatkaram>

Dear SaagarjiWhether it is girl friend or boy friend, it is called FRIEND. So rotation the chart to 11th, which shows the friends, will be OK, according my view.Sunaparantha*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80 Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 2:10:38 PMRe: Re: Rotating the chart.

Dear Sagar ji -

Thanks for your inputs! I got your point. In such a case where a boy who is a friend of a girl, at the same time her lover, and asks you a query about his girl-friend' s career, how would you rotate the chart? Would you count 11th cusp as the lagna of the horary chart as mentioned by TW ji?

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co..in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 9, 2008 1:12:32 AMRe: Re: Rotating the chart.

Dear Antariksh

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Rotating the chart.@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 September, 2008, 12:06 AM

11th (friend), not 5th(love affairs/romatic) , is more reasonable inEast and West astrological thinking.@gro ups.com, *** ANTARIKSH ***<antariksh_80@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir -> > Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to bemarried) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married)and not financier in my previous mail.> > Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query> related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there> is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?> Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without> legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)?> >

> > Regards & Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Sir,> A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan youconsider the VI that is 12th to VII.> If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does notindicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative ofreceiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.> Dr.. Luther> > > > > *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AM> Re: Rotating the chart..> > > Dear Dr. Luther,> > I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon theposition of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchangedeven if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.> > With your due permission, can I ask a different question here?Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a queryrelated to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even thereis no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rulehere? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friendwithout legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Pleasecomment.> >

> Regards &

Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Sir,> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chartof the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc willremain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moonin the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon doesnot change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculatedaccordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and suchsignificators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffersinfliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother

on

thisissue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> Seniors may opine on this.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> Rotating the chart..> > > Respected Members,> Sir,> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > follows:-> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > event in the life of her

husband on these

Dashas?> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using > Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > altogether different Dashas..If we want to time an event in anyones > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> I am really confused .. Will any member clear this doubt?> regards,> sujatkaram>

Dear A

S

if u try it u will get the clear picture.

SS--- On Tue, 9/9/08, *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80 wrote:

*** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80Re: Re: Rotating the chart. Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 2:10 PM

Dear Sagar ji -

Thanks for your inputs! I got your point. In such a case where a boy who is a friend of a girl, at the same time her lover, and asks you a query about his girl-friend' s career, how would you rotate the chart? Would you count 11th cusp as the lagna of the horary chart as mentioned by TW ji?

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co..in>@gro ups.comTuesday, September 9, 2008 1:12:32 AMRe: Re: Rotating the chart.

Dear Antariksh

11th (friend), not 5th(love affairs/romatic) , is more reasonable inEast and West astrological thinking.@gro ups.com, *** ANTARIKSH ***<antariksh_80@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir -> > Actually I meant Fiancé (or fiance, a man who is engaged to bemarried) / Fiancée (or fiancee, a woman who is engaged to be married)and not financier in my previous mail.> > Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a query> related to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even there> is no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rule here?> Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friend without> legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)?> > > > Regards & Best Wishes,>

ANTARIKSH> > > > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 9:37:08 PM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Sir,> A financier is always taken as VII. Since when you avail a loan youconsider the VI that is 12th to VII.> If you take V for the person, 4th to V is IV and it does notindicate receiving money. If you take XI, X is not indicative ofreceiving any loan. So according to me VII has to be taken.> Dr. Luther> > > > > *** ANTARIKSH *** <antariksh_80@ >> @gro

ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 12:55:38 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Dr. Luther,> > I also believe that as the D/B/A are calculated based upon theposition of Moon in natal or horary chart, and they remain unchangedeven if the querent asks something related to someone unknown to him/her.> > With your due permission, can I ask a different question here?Instead of wife/husband, if someone's fiance or fiancee asks a queryrelated to her/him, how the horary chart should be rotated. Even thereis no legal bondage (for example lovers), what should be the rulehere? Do we need to rotate the chart to make 11th as lagna (friendwithout legal tie up) or will the lagna be 5th (love relation)? Pleasecomment.> > > Regards & Best Wishes,> ANTARIKSH> > > > > ----- Original

Message ----> Luther Rath <rathluther>> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 8, 2008 5:56:59 AM> Re: Rotating the chart.> > > Dear Sir,> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chartof the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc willremain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moonin the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon doesnot change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculatedaccordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and suchsignificators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffersinfliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on thisissue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> Seniors

may opine on this.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ . co.in>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> Rotating the chart..> > > Respected Members,> Sir,> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > follows:-> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the

lady.If we > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using > Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> I am really confused .. Will any member clear this doubt?> regards,> sujatkaram>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear TW

DBA will be same but it signifies different houses from the 7th house.

SS--- On Tue, 9/9/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Rotating the chart. Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 6:06 AM

DBAS are the same all the time as per basic astro mathematics forwhatever house is taken as Lagna.@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chartof the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc willremain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moonin the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon doesnot change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculatedaccordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and suchsignificators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffersinfliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on thisissue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> Seniors may opine on

this.> With regards.> Dr. Luther> > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> Rotating the chart.> > > Respected Members,> Sir,> While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > follows:-> the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?> This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the

lady.If we > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using > Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> I am really confused . Will any member clear this doubt?> regards,> sujatkaram>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Dear Sagar,

This is simple mathematics. To whatever house, say 3 or 5 or 7 etc, the chart is rotated, Moon position, Dasa balanace at birth based on Moon positon and DBAS (Dasa period, Bhukti period, Antara period, Sookshma period) based on Dasa balance at birth will be exactly the same.

It is confusion between DBAS LORDs and DBAS only. Of course, the signification of the DBAS lords will change whenever the chart is rotated.

Regards,

tw , Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:>> Dear TW> DBA will be same but it signifies different houses from the 7th house.> SS> > --- On Tue, 9/9/08, tw853 tw853 wrote:> > tw853 tw853 Re: Rotating the chart.> > Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 6:06 AM> > > > > > > DBAS are the same all the time as per basic astro mathematics for> whatever house is taken as Lagna.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > According to me, whether ou study natal or horary i.e. natal chart> of the wife or numbr taken from her, the dasa and bhukti etc will> remain unchanged. Dasa-bhukti is calculated from the placement of Moon> in the chart. For which ever relative you want to predict, Moon does> not change its star or sub lord. So dasa periods are to be calculated> accordingly. We predict that in her dasa-bhukti of such and such> significators her husband gets a job or goes overseas or suffers> infliction of an injury etc. Theefore one need not bother on this> issue. One can go streight ahead wth the dsa-bhukti of the lady.> > Seniors may opine on this.> > With regards.> > Dr. Luther> > > > > > > > > > sujatkaram <sujatkaram@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:21:43 AM> > Rotating the chart.> > > > > > Respected Members,> > Sir,> > While re-examining a horary chart which had to be rotated so as to make > > the 7th house as Lagna because the querry was made by the wife > > regarding her husband, a strange thought flashed across my mind as > > follows:-> > the querry is made by giving KP number by the lady and so the Dasha > > periods indicated by the moon are related to her.How can I time the > > event in the life of her husband on these Dashas?> > This problem will be more clear in the natal chart of the lady.If we > > rotate this natal chart of the lady and make 7th house the Lagna, and > > time the event in her husband,s life, we shall be doing it by using > > Dashas which she is undergoing whereas the husband would be running > > altogether different Dashas.If we want to time an event in anyones > > life, we have to consider the Dashas which he/she is running.> > I am really confused . Will any member clear this doubt?> > regards,> > sujatkaram> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>