IndiaDivine.org

Reminder of correct Birthdata after 43 days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priyaji, As directed by you , I am reminding you of Specifying Remedies from my correct horoscope AND also Varshfal Upayas for me, after more than 43 days have passed since my previous request. Below is my correct birthdata :My Birthday 2nd March 1963 , 1955 hours( i.e 7.55 PM ) , Karamsad ( Adjoining Anand City ) Gujarat State , India. Please give me remedies For better business, For saving money, For Better relations with Children. My daughter Priya's birthdata is as below : Priya Patel 16th August , 1988 0751 Hours ( 7:51 AM ) Seacaucus , New Jersey State , USA ( 40:47 North , 74:03 West ) Please Give upayas from her Kundli , for Kundli doshas & also Varshfal Upayas. I will be higly obliged. Waiting for your reply. Vipul < wrote: Dear Vipul ji,I consider it a bad omen if a mistake is made by a querist. I do not

read that horoscope again for 43 days at least.Therefore, do not do any upaya suggested earlier based on the wrong birth data.Remind me again after 43 days.Sincerely,Priya , Vipul Patel <vipulpatel27 wrote:>> Adarniya Priyaji,> > > Wish you a very Happy Diwali & all prosperity in the New year.> > I was starting to commence the Upaya you prescribed for me but reviewing the printout I found that in my Zest I have committed a typing error when i gave my Birthdata.> > My birth time is 7.55 Pm . I inadvertently typed 17.55 hours instead of 19.55 hours.> > I am retyping the correct birthdata below:> My Birthday 2nd March 1963 , 1955 hours( i.e 7.55 PM ) , Karamsad ( Adjoining > Anand City ) Gujarat

State , India.> > I am very , very sorry to have caused you the inconvenience due to my mistake.> > Please forgive me & oblige me by specifying remedies as per the real time.> > Vipul> > > < wrote: Dear Vipul ji,> > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the > remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > have to be done.They have to be done according to the rules, > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could > possibly harm him also.> > For acting rash and wanton activities :> > [ 1 ] He should bury near a cemetery a few grains of Juar [ millets ] > and a handful of chana dal wrapped in a piece of black

and white > blanket. Do not bring back home the digging tool.> [ 2 ] Ask him to keep in his wallet a small [ pea size ] solid silver > goli wrapped in a yellow cloth.> [ 3 ] Ask him to apply kesar tilak just above his naabhi [ navel ] > every day.> [ 4 ] Keep in his room a copper coin [ without a hole ] dipped in > rain water.> > Varsh Phal upaya :> > For the 18th year: to be done by him> > [ a ] Offer 10 sabut baadam { whole almonds with shell} at any temple > for 5 days regularly. Each day bring back home from the temple , as > blessed prasaad , 5 almonds out of those offered by you. Keep them at > home tied in a yellow or white silk cloth any where in the East side > of your house. No one should eat or throw them away.> > Get this upaya done lest he gets involved with law.> > [ b ] Immerse in a river 1100

gm Jau [ barley ] on any thursday after > sun set and before it gets dark.> > [ c ] Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every > day for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this > container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the > container along with the water and the copper pieces into the river.> > [ d ] The cemetery upaya suggested above in [ 1 ] will take care of > a varsh phal upaya also.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Vipul Patel > <vipulpatel27@> wrote:> >> > Adarniya Priyaji,> > > > Thank you very much for the remedies for me.> > > > I just returned from India. An indian Vastu expert had told me to > join

your group for remedies.The kemdrum yog you said is a very > malefic yoga. I read it in the group files & my life is as you have > laid out there .> > My first wife left me for an employee in my business before > several years,leaving me with my two children, causing me many > mental , family & social problems.> > I remarreid another woman and my family life, mental life has > been good since then BUT there are patches of Financial problems in > my life.> > > > Now, my teenaged children are taking away solace & peace from my > life.> > I did consult another astrologer but my Vastu expert told me to > follow your advice only.> > > > I want a long term solution to my Son's problem .Is it possible ? > Please do help me.> > > > The coordinates for Seacaucus are as follows :> > >

> 40 North 47> > 74 West 03> > > > Son's birthday details again:> > > > 27th August, 1990> > 1625 Hours> > Seacaucus ( New Jersey State ), USA> > > > I have been advised Japa & Puja of Buddh For him. Is it OK ? > Please advise.> > > > Thanking you for the yeoman service you are rendering,> > > > Vipul> > <@> wrote:> > Dear Vipul ji,> > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > which > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing > the > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > > have to be done.They have to be done according to the rules, > > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and

> could > > possibly harm you also.> > > > For better business :> > > > [ 1 ] Every Friday sprinkle a little milk with a flower in your > > shop / office when you open for business. The same evening, after > sun > > set, place 7 pieces of burfee { a sweet made of mawa } in a corner > > of a park. Do it for at least 13 Fridays regularly.> > [ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman every day.> > [ 3 ] You have Kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read the upaya for > it > > and do it.> > [ 4 ] Offer at any temple a pinch of saffron for 7 days regularly.> > > > For saving:> > > > [ a ] Place where you keep your money a little honey in an iron > dibbi > > with a small square piece of silver immersed in the honey.> > [ b ] In your shop / office where ever you keep your money

, make > > sure that there is no direct sun on that place.> > > > For better relations with children :> > > > [ a ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows every day.> > > > I could not find Seacaucus for the longitude and latitude. Can you > > name a big city close to Seacaucus?> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Vipul Patel > > <vipulpatel27@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Priyaji,> > > > > > Sadar Pranam.> > > > > > My son aged seveteen is acting rashly & indulging in wanton > > activities, wasting money.> > > I am worried about his Financial future & his Career.> > > >

> > Please give me remedies for all the dosha in his Kundli & also > > varshfal upaya.> > > I will be highly obliged.> > > Birthdate 27th August ,1990 1625 Hours , Seacaucus ( New Jersey > > State ) USA> > > > > > Also, my business has been lean since past one year. I am not > able > > to save money inspite of earning.> > > Please give me remedy for this AND remedy to have a warm relation > > with my Son & my daughter.> > > My Birthday 2nd March 1963 , 1755 hours , Karamsad ( Adjoining > > Anand City ) Gujarat State , India.> > > > > > Vipul> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.