IndiaDivine.org

upaya clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priya,

I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

I require clarification re one of the upayas. In the instructions

you said to do this upaya one time.But the 3rd part of the upaya

says-

[ 3 ] Pour a few drops of liquor on the bare ground every Saturday

for 7 saturdays regularly.

With the other 2 parts of the upaya--Do I just wear the copper coin

for one day, keep the red handkerchief in my purse for just one day?

Exhaustion :

>

> [ 1 ] Wear round your neck a copper coin in either a silver or gold

> chain. The coin should not have a hole in it. Get a hook attached

to

> the coin for the chain to go through. Make sure the coin is of

copper

> and not just a copper polish on it.

> [ 2 ] Keep a red handkerchief in your purse.

> [ 3 ] Pour a few drops of liquor on the bare ground every Saturday

> for 7 saturdays regularly.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful help. Francine

>

• 1 year later...

Dear Mr. Priya, my friend wants to know in Upaya (1) if he should put the earthen pot with the barley in the southwest or northwest corner, as you mentioned to put it in the west corner. Also, for how long should he keep it in the corner? If he moves, what should he do?

How long does He needs to recite the mantra? until he is better? forever?

In rainy and cloudy weather can we do inside upayas? or we can not do any inside and outside upayas until weather get clear and sunny.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Helen

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, < wrote:

<Re: A friend serious illness >>>>> Helen Khaj Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Helen,I have used the same long and Lat for Cincinnati which you have used. I have used 4 hr time zone too with 1 hr war time correctionHis Ascendant works out to be 21Ta52 [ Taurus at 21d52m ]Sincerely,Priya, Helen Khajekian <helenkhaj@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> ?> Could you please let me know what is lagna and what is long and lat degree and time zone that you used.> I want to correct my?chart. > ?> I use 84 w 30 , 39 n 10 with 4 hours time zone. > ?> Lagna is?Gemini and jupiter in first house > venus and sun in 2nd house??> Rahu, Mercury, Moon, Mars?are in third house> Ketu in 9th house?and Saturn is in 12 house,> > Thank you> Helen> ---

On Thu, 2/5/09, <@ ...> wrote:> > <@ ...>> Re: A friend serious illness >>>>> Helen Khaj> > Thursday, February 5, 2009, 5:13 AM> > > > > > > Dear Helen,> > I have gone through his horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which > might help him. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the > remedies before he does the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules.> > He has mars + moon + mercury + rahu in the 4th house with Saturn in > the first house.> > Therefore there is a possibility of

problem in the chest area [ 4th > house ] probably in the heart area of blockage in one of the veins [ > mercury] which is at times not allowing the flow [ moon] of the blood > [ mars ]. This could be coupled with another blockage in the neck > area [ Saturn ]. His right ear could also be affected and the problem > could be because of that too.> > Therefore he should :> > [ 1 ] Keep in the west corner of his house 400gm barley in an earthen > pot.> [ 2 ] Bury in a barren place where nothing grows 52 broad green > leaves after rinsing them with milk, once. He should not bring back > home the digging tool.> [ 3 ] Bury in a place where grass grows 7 iron nails, once. He should > not bring back home the digging tool.> [ 4 ] Keep on the loft [ an area high above the ground and below the > ceiling ] 3 pieces of

camphor in a stainless steel container with a > lid.> [ 5 ] Recite the following Siddha mantra from Durga Sapt Shati 108 > times every day according to the instruction given.> > roganaasha ke liye > [ to eliminate personal illness ]> > rogaanasheShaanapah aMsi tuShTaa> ruShTaa tu kaamaan.h sakalaanabhiiShTaan .h |> tvaamaashritaanaaM na vipannaraaNaaM> tvaamaashritaa hyaashrayataaM prayaanti ||> > Make some Hindi knowing person record the mantra for him so that he > could initially listen to it and slowly start reciting it.> > Go to the group files and get this mantra in Hindi script from the > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help the person who > records to pronounce it correctly.> > Keep a little water in any bowl before reciting this mantra. When he > has finished reciting the

mantra he should breathe over [ fook > marana ] the bowl and drink that water. He should not sit on bare > ground when reciting the mantra. He should use some mat etc to sit on > and do the recitation.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj@ ..> > wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Priya,> > > > One of my friend has health problem which nobody can diagnose what > is > > his problem? He meet many health professional and nobody can treat > him > > and at least tell him what is his problem. He has many physical > check > > ups but result is zero. Even doctors do not know name of diseas? > > > > His some physical symptoms are: (but not all of them)> > Irruglar blood sugar, eyesight blurring, not clear

speech, thinking > > slowly down, lose of balance and coordination, sometimes he felt > down. > > Sometimes he related to food , because he gets different reaction > each > > time. He thinks he has food allergy but it is not correct. > Sometimes > > when he eats ice cream he feels little better but not always. His > > situation gets worse day by day. He does not have any hope for his > > health situation. > > > > Could you please tell us what is his astrological or health > problem? > > Which part of his body cause this problem? Could you please give > upaya > > and improve his situation. I really appreciate your help.> > > > His birth information:> > Birth date: August 14, 1942 > > Birth time: 2:45 a.m.> > Birth place: Cincinnati, Ohio. USA> >

> > Thank you very much for your help and time.> > > > Sincerely,> > Helen> >>