IndiaDivine.org

Happy new year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji, wishing you a happy new year and God bless you with good deeds for the humble service you provide Thanks Harry < wrote: Dear Aggarwal ji,Yes, the upaya can also be done at the shores of a lake or a sea.Sincerely,Priya , "mistry64in"

<mistry64in wrote:>> Sir,> > > Thank you very much for the upaya. Kindly clarify in absence> of any fresh water river, a lake can be used for immersion> > P Aggarwal> > > , ""> <@> wrote:> >> > Dear Aggarwal ji,> >> > [ 1 ] Yes you have a partial Kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read> the> > upaya for it and do it.> >> > [ 2 ] Here are the upaya for your 44th year Varsh Phal. Do these> upaya> > according to the rules of doing remedies given in the files.> >> > [ a ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a copper coin [> > without a hole in it] which was offered by some one else at a>

temple.> > Ask the pujari to give you that coin in prasaad.> >> > [ b ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows and ear lobes every> day.> >> > [ c ] Immerse in a river on any Thursday after sun set and before> it> > gets dark 8 pieces of lead [ a metal ], once.> >> > [ d ] Immerse in a river 121 small pieces of paneer, on any day.> Throw> > the pieces one by one into water.> >> > For recognition of your work :> >> > [ a ] Offer water to the Sun God every day. Add a little milk and> sugar> > to the water before offering.> >> > [ b ] Recite the stotra for Moon as often as you can every day.> Get the> > text and the audio from the files. You have to save the stotra in> any> > file first in order to listen to it. It would not open with a>

double> > click.> >> > { for correct pronunciation there is a pdf file in the same folder> > containing the stotra in Hindi script. }> >> >> > Sincerely,> >> > Priya> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "mistry64in"> <mistry64in@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Guruji,> > > Some one has told me that I am having kemdruma yog, but I am> having> > > four planets in Kendras. Besides, I never get fame/recognition> for my> > > hard work towards the end. Though I am doing very well in my> career> > > but when it comes to some commendation, it is

given to> others.Can you> > > suggest some upaya for Varshphal: and kemdruma yog if I am> having it.> > > DOB 9-9-1964> > > TOB 11:50 Hrs> > > POB Ganganagar> > > With regards> > > P Aggarwal> > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.