IndiaDivine.org

Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Pranam, 1] I have planned to appear for exam(CCIE) in October or max. in Dec 2008.For this i have arranged loan of 2.5 lakh +1 lakh my earned money. Pls suggest me about job prospect after October 2008 as i will have to refund this money as soon as possible. As i will be without job from 1 march till about october so pressure of repaying back money will be high as interest will increase. 2] Ankit in your group is my very close friend who himself became CCIE on 21 November 2006 is guiding me all the way.Is there any upayas to make this friendship last long. His birth details5-3-1980sholapur (maharashtra)9:35 P .M Thanks and regdsPradeep

< wrote: Dear Pradeep The upaya suggested are for rahu / venus dasha only.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Pranam.> > The upaya which u have suggested for Rahu-venus, will it also be applicable> > in venus sub period and major period of JUPITER AND SATURN IN MY LIFE OR

only for rahu -venus> > regds> pradeep> > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > The transit jupiter in Capricorn will be conjunct your 10th house. It > would be aspecting the natal jupiter placed in the 2nd and also the > moon placed in the 2nd. Moon is a karak of education also therefore > this aspect should be beneficial.> Yes, the jupiter will be in the rasi of debility. Therefore you could > strengthen it by reciting the beej mantra for Jupiter when it reaches > capricorn.> Therefore you can study and appear in the examination during the > jupiters stay in Capricorn.> > [ 2 ] While the you are going through the Rahu /venus dasha you > should ;> > [ a ] Recite the beej mantra for venus as often as you can every day.> [ b ] Once every year during the dasha period

insert a small square > piece of silver { 1 cm X 1 cm } in a neem tree trunk each day for 9 > days regularly. It is simple to do, punch a hole in the neem tree > trunk with a screw driver and insert the silver piece into it. Gently > hammer the opening, with the handle of the screw driver , so that > the hole is closed.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , PRADEEP KUMAR > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Dear sir,> > pranam.> > > > Feeling you with me , I have finally decided to leave .Pls tell > me one thing> > > > Running Jupiter transit will move to next rashi perhaps 9th dec > 2008 which is neech.> > so should i plan my exam before jupiter enters "MAKAR RASHI" or > it has no

effect ,as my kundli jupiter is very good+running dasha at > that time will be rahu-venus good.As i hope to appear somewhere in > dec 2008 or jan 2009 if u advise to appear before jupiter enters in > makar then i can adjust.> > > > 2]IN KETU MANY problems came ,but pls tell upayas for smooth > studies in venus antar as i am planning to study a lot in whole > venus,> > thanks and regds> > Pradeep> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Pradeep,> > > > If you want to leave your job for studies, it has to be your > > decision. I can't say any thing. I hope you have thought of all the > > pros and cons of such a step.> > > > As for the Rahu / venus dasha, for you the dasha starts on > May17,2008 > > and will last till May 11, 2011.> > > > In

your case this is what the scripture says :> > > > " rahontar gate shukre lagnatkendratrikonge"> > " vipramooladhanprapti gomahishatlabhkritam"> > " putrotsavadi shantosham grahe kalyan sambhavam"> > " sammanam rajsammanam rajyalabham mahatsukham"> > > > During this dasha one would get money with the help of brahmins, > gain > > of milk animals, celebration of a son,content in heart, well being > at > > home, respect and gains from the state, great happiness.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > -- In , PRADEEP KUMAR > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear sir,> > > pranam.> > > > > > Now your great

guidence is reqd.pls read and suggest.> > > > > > I am not willing to go for job and want to leave it .maximum by > > feb 2008 i will leave job to continue my studies.Actually i am > > feeling intense pressure from inside to study.pls suggest > > > also i am not satisfied i want to study a lot which you have > > given me reference that i can study till 2013> > > > > > pls suggest how this Venus antar in rahu will remain for my > > studies as i want to study different technologies.any upayas for my > > studies> > > > > > Once with your upays and guidence i secured 99% score in > > 2006 ,time has come agin to repeat history> > > > > > pls BE MY MENTOR AND SHOW ME PATH> > > > > > thanks and regards> > > pradeep> > > > > >

> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Pradeep,> > > > > > Recite the following Durga Sapt Satee siddha mantra as often as > you > > > can.> > > > > > baadhaa shaanti ke liye > > > [ to eliminate obstacles ]> > > > > > sarvaabaadhaaprashamanaM trailokyaakhileshvari |> > > evameva tvayaa kaaryamasmadvairivinaashanam.h ||> > > > > > Go to the group files and read this mantra in Hindi script from > the > > > Durga Sapt Shati siddha mantra file. This will help you pronounce > > it > > > correctly.> > > Keep a little water in any bowl with a tulsi leaf in it before > > > reciting this mantra. After reciting the mantra one should > breathe > > >

over [ fook marana ] the bowl and drink that water and eat the > > tulsi > > > leaf.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , PRADEEP KUMAR > > > <delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > Pranam,> > > > I am fed up of obstacles.One or the other > > > way ,these are coming ,though my studies are going good.> > > > can u suggest any upaya as ketu antar is left just 5 months (17 > > may > > > 2008) except feeding dog which i am doing> > > > regards> > > > pradeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.