IndiaDivine.org

Upaya for health Helen Khaj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear helen,

Yes, transit Saturn and ketu are in second from your natal moon. And

yes it is the last part of the sade satee.

Rahu is currently in transit over your second house. Rahu denotes

poison, therefore I suspect that there could be a relationship

between Rahu and your thyroid problem. Therefore the upaya should be

done for the rahu which is getting strengthened by transiting saturn

in the 8th house. Therefore :

[ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver

ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ to take the poison of rahu away]

[ 2 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows.[ to strengthen the

2nd house]

[ 3 ] Keep either a handful of rice or a little rain water in the

North West corner [ 2nd house] of your room.

[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain [ strengthening the neck and head area]

Sincerely,

Priya

, " helenkhaj " <helenkhaj

wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Priya,

>

> Thyroid ultrasound found 3 mm right-sided cervical lymph node in my

> thyroid. I need to do thyroid needle biopsy soon to find out which

> kind nodule is.

>

> Saturn with ketu are my second house from moon that is third part

> of Sat sati. Saturn is retrograte until May 2nd.I think second

house

> corresponds to speech, face, mouth, tongue, right eye, neck and

> throat. My Dosha is Venus, Moon, and Saturn.

> With my previous experience when Saturn and Ketu were in the same

> house I did some surgery due to tumor and removed part of my body.

> Also you told me in my varshapala which is my health will not good

> next year. I did all upayas you advised me but I could not clean my

> Karma.

>

> Can be my present health problem related to above discription?

>

> Please advise and prevent me from complicate situation.

>

> Thank you very much.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Helen

>

Dear Mr. Priya, Thank you very much for your email and advise. What is Haldi Tilak? Haldi Tilak is cum cum powder or another things? Can I do when I am in the home? 3- How to keep handful rice? I can keep in anything? Sincerely, Helen < wrote: Dear helen,Yes, transit Saturn and ketu are in second from your natal moon. And yes it is the last part of the sade

satee.Rahu is currently in transit over your second house. Rahu denotes poison, therefore I suspect that there could be a relationship between Rahu and your thyroid problem. Therefore the upaya should be done for the rahu which is getting strengthened by transiting saturn in the 8th house. Therefore :[ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ to take the poison of rahu away][ 2 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows.[ to strengthen the 2nd house][ 3 ] Keep either a handful of rice or a little rain water in the North West corner [ 2nd house] of your room.[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain [ strengthening the neck and head area]Sincerely,Priya , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> >

Thyroid ultrasound found 3 mm right-sided cervical lymph node in my > thyroid. I need to do thyroid needle biopsy soon to find out which > kind nodule is.> > Saturn with ketu are my second house from moon that is third part > of Sat sati. Saturn is retrograte until May 2nd.I think second house > corresponds to speech, face, mouth, tongue, right eye, neck and > throat. My Dosha is Venus, Moon, and Saturn. > With my previous experience when Saturn and Ketu were in the same > house I did some surgery due to tumor and removed part of my body. > Also you told me in my varshapala which is my health will not good > next year. I did all upayas you advised me but I could not clean my > Karma. > > Can be my present health problem related to above discription? > > Please advise and prevent me from complicate situation.> > Thank you very much.>

> Sincerely,> > Helen>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Mr. Priya, I forgat to ask you please let me know how long will I have Rahu influence on my second house? And when will finish? Thanks Helen < wrote: Dear helen,Yes, transit Saturn and ketu are in second from your natal moon. And yes it is the last part of the sade satee.Rahu is currently in transit over your second house. Rahu denotes poison, therefore I suspect that there could be a relationship between Rahu

and your thyroid problem. Therefore the upaya should be done for the rahu which is getting strengthened by transiting saturn in the 8th house. Therefore :[ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ to take the poison of rahu away][ 2 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows.[ to strengthen the 2nd house][ 3 ] Keep either a handful of rice or a little rain water in the North West corner [ 2nd house] of your room.[ 4 ] Wear a gold chain [ strengthening the neck and head area]Sincerely,Priya , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> > Thyroid ultrasound found 3 mm right-sided cervical lymph node in my > thyroid. I need to do thyroid needle biopsy soon to find out which > kind

nodule is.> > Saturn with ketu are my second house from moon that is third part > of Sat sati. Saturn is retrograte until May 2nd.I think second house > corresponds to speech, face, mouth, tongue, right eye, neck and > throat. My Dosha is Venus, Moon, and Saturn. > With my previous experience when Saturn and Ketu were in the same > house I did some surgery due to tumor and removed part of my body. > Also you told me in my varshapala which is my health will not good > next year. I did all upayas you advised me but I could not clean my > Karma. > > Can be my present health problem related to above discription? > > Please advise and prevent me from complicate situation.> > Thank you very much.> > Sincerely,> > Helen>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Helen,

[ 1 ] Haldi tilak is a tilak of turmeric paste. Sure you can do it

every day whether you stay at home or go out for work.

[ 2 ] Keep rice in a brass bowl, or tied in a white silk cloth.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Helen Khajekian

<helenkhaj wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Priya,

>

> Thank you very much for your email and advise.

> What is Haldi Tilak? Haldi Tilak is cum cum powder or another

things? Can I do when I am in the home?

> 3- How to keep handful rice? I can keep in anything?

>

> Sincerely,

> Helen

>

>

> < wrote:

> Dear helen,

>

> Yes, transit Saturn and ketu are in second from your natal moon.

And

> yes it is the last part of the sade satee.

>

> Rahu is currently in transit over your second house. Rahu denotes

> poison, therefore I suspect that there could be a relationship

> between Rahu and your thyroid problem. Therefore the upaya should

be

> done for the rahu which is getting strengthened by transiting

saturn

> in the 8th house. Therefore :

>

> [ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver

> ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ to take the poison of rahu away]

> [ 2 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows.[ to strengthen the

> 2nd house]

> [ 3 ] Keep either a handful of rice or a little rain water in the

> North West corner [ 2nd house] of your room.

> [ 4 ] Wear a gold chain [ strengthening the neck and head area]

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " helenkhaj " <helenkhaj@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Priya,

> >

> > Thyroid ultrasound found 3 mm right-sided cervical lymph node in

my

> > thyroid. I need to do thyroid needle biopsy soon to find out

which

> > kind nodule is.

> >

> > Saturn with ketu are my second house from moon that is third part

> > of Sat sati. Saturn is retrograte until May 2nd.I think second

> house

> > corresponds to speech, face, mouth, tongue, right eye, neck and

> > throat. My Dosha is Venus, Moon, and Saturn.

> > With my previous experience when Saturn and Ketu were in the same

> > house I did some surgery due to tumor and removed part of my

body.

> > Also you told me in my varshapala which is my health will not

good

> > next year. I did all upayas you advised me but I could not clean

my

> > Karma.

> >

> > Can be my present health problem related to above discription?

> >

> > Please advise and prevent me from complicate situation.

> >

> > Thank you very much.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Helen

> >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Dear Mr. Priya, I will do that. Thank you. Sincerely, Helen < wrote: Dear Helen,[ 1 ] Haldi tilak is a tilak of turmeric paste. Sure you can do it every day whether you stay at home or go out for work.[ 2 ] Keep rice in a brass bowl, or tied in a white silk cloth.Sincerely,Priya , Helen Khajekian <helenkhaj wrote:>> Dear Mr. Priya,> > Thank you very much for your email and advise.> What is Haldi Tilak? Haldi Tilak is cum cum powder or another things? Can I do when I am in the home? > 3- How to keep handful rice? I can keep in anything? > > Sincerely,> Helen> > > < wrote:> Dear helen,> > Yes, transit Saturn and

ketu are in second from your natal moon. And > yes it is the last part of the sade satee.> > Rahu is currently in transit over your second house. Rahu denotes > poison, therefore I suspect that there could be a relationship > between Rahu and your thyroid problem. Therefore the upaya should be > done for the rahu which is getting strengthened by transiting saturn > in the 8th house. Therefore :> > [ 1 ] Keep with you in your purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver > ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ to take the poison of rahu away]> [ 2 ] Apply haldi tilak between your eye brows.[ to strengthen the > 2nd house]> [ 3 ] Keep either a handful of rice or a little rain water in the > North West corner [ 2nd house] of your room.> [ 4 ] Wear a gold chain [ strengthening the neck and head area]> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > ---

In , "helenkhaj" <helenkhaj@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Priya,> > > > Thyroid ultrasound found 3 mm right-sided cervical lymph node in my > > thyroid. I need to do thyroid needle biopsy soon to find out which > > kind nodule is.> > > > Saturn with ketu are my second house from moon that is third part > > of Sat sati. Saturn is retrograte until May 2nd.I think second > house > > corresponds to speech, face, mouth, tongue, right eye, neck and > > throat. My Dosha is Venus, Moon, and Saturn. > > With my previous experience when Saturn and Ketu were in the same > > house I did some surgery due to tumor and removed part of my body. > > Also you told me in my varshapala which is my health will not good

> > next year. I did all upayas you advised me but I could not clean my > > Karma. > > > > Can be my present health problem related to above discription? > > > > Please advise and prevent me from complicate situation.> > > > Thank you very much.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Helen> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.