IndiaDivine.org

Upaya for Apnea, a disease Pravin Raygade

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, Thank you so much for the remedies. Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or younger brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf? Regards, Pravin < wrote: Dear Pravin,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which

might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could possibly harm you also.[ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11 pieces of lead [ a metal ] on any thursday after sun set and before it gets dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong in an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in it..[ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the neck.[ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf in a pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth.[ 6 ] Do not eat eggs.Sincerely,Priya , Pravin Raygade <psraygade wrote:>> Respected Priyaji,> > Regret the omission.> > Time of birth: 05.30 AM> Name: Pravin> DOB: 17th August 1965> Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra,> Presently at: West Indies> > Best Regards,> > Pravin > > > > > < wrote:> Dear Pravin,> > You haven't mentioned the time of birth.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Pravin Raygade > <psraygade@> wrote:> >> > Respected Priyaji,> > > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of

throat (air > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just before > falling asleep. This started about 2 years back and went on > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several time > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the coming > day.> > > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement and > infections) also.> > > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this.> > > > My birth details:> > > > Name : Pravin> > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965> > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra> > Presently at: West Indies> > > > Best Regards,> > > > Pravin> > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Pravin,

No. No body can do these upaya on your behalf. You have to do them

yourself.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pravin Raygade

<psraygade wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> Thank you so much for the remedies.

>

> Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my

present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or younger

brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf?

>

> Regards,

>

> Pravin

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Pravin,

>

> I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

which

> might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing

the

> remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya

> have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules,

> otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and

could

> possibly harm you also.

>

> [ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11 pieces

of

> lead [ a metal ] on any thursday after sun set and before it gets

> dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> [ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong in

> an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> [ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in it..

> [ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the

neck.

> [ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf in

a

> pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth.

> [ 6 ] Do not eat eggs.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pravin Raygade

> <psraygade@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Priyaji,

> >

> > Regret the omission.

> >

> > Time of birth: 05.30 AM

> > Name: Pravin

> > DOB: 17th August 1965

> > Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra,

> > Presently at: West Indies

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> > Pravin

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Pravin,

> >

> > You haven't mentioned the time of birth.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pravin Raygade

> > <psraygade@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Priyaji,

> > >

> > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of throat

(air

> > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just before

> > falling asleep. This started about 2 years back and went on

> > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several

time

> > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the

coming

> > day.

> > >

> > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement and

> > infections) also.

> > >

> > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this.

> > >

> > > My birth details:

> > >

> > > Name : Pravin

> > > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965

> > > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra

> > > Presently at: West Indies

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > >

> > > Pravin

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

>

> > Search.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Respected Priyaji,Thanks a lot for Very Quick response. I appreciate.Best Regards,Pravin < wrote: Dear Pravin, No. No body can do these upaya on your behalf. You have to do them yourself. Sincerely, Priya , Pravin Raygade <psraygade wrote: > > Dear Priyaji, > > Thank you so much for the

remedies. > > Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or younger brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf? > > Regards, > > Pravin > > < wrote: > Dear Pravin, > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could > possibly harm you also. > > [ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11 pieces of > lead [ a metal ] on any

thursday after sun set and before it gets > dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool. > [ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong in > an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool. > [ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in it.. > [ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the neck. > [ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf in a > pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth. > [ 6 ] Do not eat eggs. > > Sincerely, > > Priya > > , Pravin Raygade > <psraygade@> wrote: > > > > Respected Priyaji, > > > > Regret the omission. > > > > Time of birth: 05.30 AM > > Name: Pravin

> > DOB: 17th August 1965 > > Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra, > > Presently at: West Indies > > > > Best Regards, > > > > Pravin > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote: > > Dear Pravin, > > > > You haven't mentioned the time of birth. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Priya > > > > , Pravin Raygade > > <psraygade@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Priyaji, > > > > > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of throat (air > > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just before > > falling asleep. This started

about 2 years back and went on > > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several time > > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the coming > > day. > > > > > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement and > > infections) also. > > > > > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this. > > > > > > My birth details: > > > > > > Name : Pravin > > > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965 > > > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra > > > Presently at: West Indies > > > > > > Best Regards, > > > > > > Pravin > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute

shopping deals? Find them fast with > > > Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Priyaji,As advised I searched the group files but could not locate the 'rules of doing remedies' suggested by you. Could you please give Name of The File/ location details to find it?Best Regards,Pravin < wrote: Dear Pravin, No. No body can do these upaya on your behalf. You have to do them yourself. Sincerely, Priya , Pravin Raygade

<psraygade wrote: > > Dear Priyaji, > > Thank you so much for the remedies. > > Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or younger brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf? > > Regards, > > Pravin > > < wrote: > Dear Pravin, > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing the > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could > possibly harm you also. >

> [ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11 pieces of > lead [ a metal ] on any thursday after sun set and before it gets > dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool. > [ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong in > an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool. > [ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in it.. > [ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the neck. > [ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf in a > pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth. > [ 6 ] Do not eat eggs. > > Sincerely, > > Priya > > , Pravin Raygade > <psraygade@> wrote: > > > > Respected Priyaji, > >

> > Regret the omission. > > > > Time of birth: 05.30 AM > > Name: Pravin > > DOB: 17th August 1965 > > Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra, > > Presently at: West Indies > > > > Best Regards, > > > > Pravin > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote: > > Dear Pravin, > > > > You haven't mentioned the time of birth. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Priya > > > > , Pravin Raygade > > <psraygade@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Priyaji, > > > > > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of throat (air

> > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just before > > falling asleep. This started about 2 years back and went on > > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several time > > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the coming > > day. > > > > > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement and > > infections) also. > > > > > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this. > > > > > > My birth details: > > > > > > Name : Pravin > > > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965 > > > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra > > > Presently at: West Indies > > > > > > Best Regards, > > > > > > Pravin > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > > Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. >

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Pravin,

On the left of the screen there is a menu which contains : home;

message; post; files. Click at the files. A page opens. In the

beginning there are a few folders. Just after the folders the first

doc.file is that of the rules of doing remedies.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Pravin Raygade

<psraygade wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> As advised I searched the group files but could not locate

the 'rules of doing remedies' suggested by you. Could you please give

Name of The File/ location details to find it?

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Pravin

>

> <

wrote: Dear Pravin,

>

> No. No body can do these upaya on your behalf. You have to do them

> yourself.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Pravin Raygade

> <psraygade@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Thank you so much for the remedies.

> >

> > Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my

> present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or

younger

> brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Pravin

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Pravin,

> >

> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya

> which

> > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of

doing

> the

> > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these

upaya

> > have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules,

> > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and

> could

> > possibly harm you also.

> >

> > [ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11

pieces

> of

> > lead [ a metal ] on any thursday after sun set and before it

gets

> > dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > [ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong

in

> > an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

> > [ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in

it..

> > [ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the

> neck.

> > [ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf

in

> a

> > pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth.

> > [ 6 ] Do not eat eggs.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Pravin Raygade

> > <psraygade@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Priyaji,

> > >

> > > Regret the omission.

> > >

> > > Time of birth: 05.30 AM

> > > Name: Pravin

> > > DOB: 17th August 1965

> > > Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra,

> > > Presently at: West Indies

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > >

> > > Pravin

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Pravin,

> > >

> > > You haven't mentioned the time of birth.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Pravin Raygade

> > > <psraygade@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of throat

> (air

> > > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just

before

> > > falling asleep. This started about 2 years back and went on

> > > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several

> time

> > > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the

> coming

> > > day.

> > > >

> > > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement

and

> > > infections) also.

> > > >

> > > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this.

> > > >

> > > > My birth details:

> > > >

> > > > Name : Pravin

> > > > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965

> > > > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra

> > > > Presently at: West Indies

> > > >

> > > > Best Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Pravin

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> >

> > > Search.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Dear Priyaji, Thanks again. I have located the file. Best Regards, Pravin < wrote: Dear Pravin,On the left of the screen there is a menu which contains : home; message; post; files. Click at the files. A page opens. In the beginning there are a few folders. Just after the folders the first doc.file is that of the rules of doing remedies.Sincerely,Priya , Pravin Raygade <psraygade wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > As advised I searched the group files but could not locate the 'rules of doing remedies' suggested by you. Could you please give Name of The File/ location details to find it?> > Best Regards,> > Pravin> > < wrote: Dear Pravin, > > No. No body can do these upaya on your behalf. You have to do them > yourself.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Pravin Raygade > <psraygade@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > Thank you so much for the remedies.> > >

> Some of the remedies suggested by you are not possible in my > present place of residence (West Indies). Can my wife, son or younger > brother who are in India; perform these remedies on my behalf?> > > > Regards,> > > > Pravin> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Pravin,> > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > which > > might help you. Go to the group files and read the rules of doing > the > > remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya > > have to be done. They have to be done according to the rules, > > otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and > could > > possibly harm you also.> > > > [ 1 ] Bury, once, in a barren place where nothing grows 11

pieces > of > > lead [ a metal ] on any thursday after sun set and before it gets > > dark. Do not bring back home the digging tool.> > [ 2 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a handful of sabut moong in > > an earthen pot, once. Do not bring back home the digging tool.> > [ 3 ] Wear a gold chain with a small square piece of silver in it..> > [ 4 ] Apply tilak of haldi paste between your eye brows and the > neck.> > [ 5 ] While going to sleep,keep under your pillow a little saunf in > a > > pouch [ thaili ] of dull red cloth.> > [ 6 ] Do not eat eggs.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Pravin Raygade > > <psraygade@> wrote:> > >> > >

Respected Priyaji,> > > > > > Regret the omission.> > > > > > Time of birth: 05.30 AM> > > Name: Pravin> > > DOB: 17th August 1965> > > Place of Birth: Parola, Maharashtra,> > > Presently at: West Indies> > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > Pravin > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Pravin,> > > > > > You haven't mentioned the time of birth.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Pravin Raygade > > > <psraygade@> wrote:> > >

>> > > > Respected Priyaji,> > > > > > > > I have been suffering from Apnea, that is choking of throat > (air > > > passage) and causing breathlessness for short while just before > > > falling asleep. This started about 2 years back and went on > > > aggrevating. It causes frightful disturbance of sleep several > time > > > during night and makes feel sleepy and less entusiastic the > coming > > > day.> > > > > > > > Since childhood I have suffered due to tonsils (enlargement and > > > infections) also.> > > > > > > > Kindly suggest Upaya to help me get out of this.> > > > > > > > My birth details:> > > > > > > > Name : Pravin> > > > Date of Birth: 17th August 1965>

> > > Place of birth: Parola, Maharashtra> > > > Presently at: West Indies> > > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > > > Pravin> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > > > > Search.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.