IndiaDivine.org

Some clarifications for a combination of remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected sir,

W.R.T my chart, I have some queries regarding some remedies taking Bhav spasht also into account.

I also remember that I can do remedies for both the houses (after considering Bhav spasht) if I feel comfortable.

All these remedies , I have read from the Web and got confused. This post doesn't say that you have mentioned these remedies.

1. For Jupiter in 10th, I am supposed to be cunning like a snake. For Mars in 1st house, I should avoid taking things free or in charity and should avoid telling lies. If I have to be cunning, then these things need to be done although I agree that I should not do something majorly evil.

Gift is a way of income and sometimes it is meant to be. Will I not be foolish in not taking something which is rightfully mine owing to circumstances or relations? Suppose it is a huge property?

2.Due to my Rahu, I am not supposed to buy any property from childless couple or one eyed persons. But for Mars in 10th, there is a remedy saying help the people who fall in this category. Is it ok?

3. for Mars in 10th, it is said->While boiling milk, please ensure that it should not overflow and fall on the fire. But is it not one of the remedies for a good married life? But I remember you have suggested my wife to do it and not me.

RegdsKY